We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Re: Ultimate Evernight Thread: Evernight Strikes Back 6

Quote Originally Posted by Extrima View Post
    If I was a LM I would also give Antistun to midgets...
    + rep

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

If this really is what creeps think when freep players come to play creep, your being really ignorant.

The fact that he comes over and heal random creeps and wants to play with creeps shouldn't matter if he play freep or not.

If someone that usally plays creep and comes and heals me, I would give him a warm welcome, not ignore him cause he plays creep most of the time.

Some players are so one side so much they aren't capable of seeing the other side and they judge them by if they are freep or creep players.

If you are going to ignore that player he will probably not just play on creep 24/7 till he have proved himself worthy to play with others. Now I don't say that he should expect to group with who he wants, but if people reject because of he is mainly a freep player it's gonna be a pretty bad freep/creep community.
    Hum . It's not like people will ignore someone for playing a freep .

What I meant to say is somewhat what Merebrand friendly explained him :

- Average skilled freep ( aka Froopi ) who is always grouped logs a creep .
    - Froopi , with no experience / skill on this side starts spamming ooc for a group .
    - Froopi finally groups with other unexperienced players or Grona / Qwel .
    - Froopi's group dies to the evil freeps and disbands .
    - Froopi logs off and writes a rage post .

So what did Froopi do wrong ?

- Froopi never bothered getting stronger ( aka questing / learning his class ) .
    - Froopi did not ask for advice .
    - Froopi knows no humility . Instead of hanging around healing random creeps in need of help , he tried to form a group and pWnz0rOmGImsoKwel.

So yes , many players will be more willing of grouping with a proven useful player than grouping with a player known for nothing .

I have tried to give Froopi some advice in the past ( plenty of times ! ) , but it's like trying to break a rock with your head ( and I'm not asian ) .

Maybe instead of calling me an ignorant , you could do something more useful like ... Training Froopi .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooool, didn't you also came from freepside?
    You played on your loremaster first...
    Didn't I also came from freepside before I came to creep? Oh yes, I joined Dinnertimecaneraids before on my champ.

No hard feelings

ps: extr1ma, bat frêp
    Weeeeeeell technically all creeps came from freep side ( except for Jagghal , he was Born This Way ) x D .

What I meant is better explained on the ^ post .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Tbh I play my stick with warg stalker cause they are funny and need a bit more help in some situation
    I don't like if we ask for group and no one wanna join and after 3 or 4 warg following you for stealt some point

And no one want join a group like dps ...

Anyway some creep love me !!!

@merebrand you still rosic for antistun but ... it's only 1 min don't worry ... stay to play alone and stealt random some point it's more epic game or wait at GY some low rank creep ... GL

I go in fellow with all people with no experience but isn't a problem but i don't like to see people stay at GY for spam skill and no one stay in group ... it's patetic ! I hope some creep know i go alone and i don' thave problem if anyone attack me to play

Anyway i'm so sorry for antistun :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post

@merebrand you still rosic for antistun but ... it's only 1 min don't worry ... stay to play alone and stealt random some point it's more epic game or wait at GY some low rank creep ... GL
    wut

I'd rather play alone than play with you any day of the week. At least then creeps would die.

zS
    MI6 - Evernight
    Erelena R9 Guardian | Merebrand R12 Burglar | Merelyssa R9 Captain
    Needlesstosay R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | Praesul R8 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    Hum . It's not like people will ignore someone for playing a freep .

What I meant to say is somewhat what Merebrand friendly explained him :

- Average skilled freep ( aka Froopi ) who is always grouped logs a creep .
    - Froopi , with no experience / skill on this side starts spamming ooc for a group .
    - Froopi finally groups with other unexperienced players or Grona / Qwel .
    - Froopi's group dies to the evil freeps and disbands .
    - Froopi logs off and writes a rage post .

So what did Froopi do wrong ?

- Froopi never bothered getting stronger ( aka questing / learning his class ) .
    - Froopi did not ask for advice .
    - Froopi knows no humility . Instead of hanging around healing random creeps in need of help , he tried to form a group and pWnz0rOmGImsoKwel.

So yes , many players will be more willing of grouping with a proven useful player than grouping with a player known for nothing .

I have tried to give Froopi some advice in the past ( plenty of times ! ) , but it's like trying to break a rock with your head ( and I'm not asian ) .

Maybe instead of calling me an ignorant , you could do something more useful like ... Training Froopi .
    Not really defending Froopi, but the attitude runs again Ive heard it many times before. If your a freep player you can't expect to join with creeps, but if none know who you are, your welcome.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000002cd600/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

ps: extr1ma, bat frêp
    Report harass, no bAT ñZ
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000002cd600/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I welcome anyone coming to creep side . Just because they have a ranked freep doesnt mean they cant come and play their creep... I enjoy meeting people on creep who I usually meet in battle!
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

Not really defending Froopi, but the attitude runs again Ive heard it many times before. If your a freep player you can't expect to join with creeps, but if none know who you are, your welcome.
    Example: Theboon & Rockingdude

Merebrand is fail bur, he thinks Ungweion is my weaver and always attack she and thinks Cudhreth is my pet. One day he kills Ungweion and begin to jumpcorpse she and when i attack he run in panic and hips... no words... real history... true words zS
    Maybe one day I'll do a video zS
    Guiwinner sometimes you say are off and go bed and a minute after we can see you in zerg flipping map and zerging solo creeps which you was in group before. Is nice to see you playing creep and grouping with greenies is good for learn, and for see how hard is creep live when you play your freep. But try to learn about it.
    Thanks for freeps spars yesterday near Orc Camp, nice ninja's kbs zS

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Merebrand is fail bur, he thinks Ungweion is my weaver and always attack she and thinks Cudhreth is my pet. One day he kills Ungweion and begin to jumpcorpse she and when i attack he run in panic and hips... no words... real history... true words zS
    Guiwinner sometimes you say are off and go bed and a minute after we can see you in zerg flipping map and zerging solo creeps which you was in group before. Is nice to see you playing creep and grouping with greenies is good for learn, and for see how hard is creep live when you play your freep. But try to learn about it.
    Thanks for freeps spars yesterday near Orc Camp, nice ninja's kbs zS
    Your BA must have a really hard time with all those stars. zS

<3

zS

words
    MI6 - Evernight

Q6: Why don't creeps have a storyline ??? - Jason Andrew
    A: It’s a difficult task to express the a meaningful story arc for a creature that is spawned from pure evil for the sole purpose of pillaging and maiming all that is good and pure. There’s only so many ways “Kill the Free People!” can be expressed. If you are asking why Creeps don’t have a traditional leveling experience, that’s because being a Creep is about PvP. We want you to be able to join the PvP battle the moment you enter the world. - Jared "Kelsan" Pruett

FYI: PRUETT sounds like PREUT and that means ##### in dutch.

Q13: Why haven't you revamped PvMP? – Jenna Hughes
    A: This is kind of a loaded question, but I’ll make an attempt. This really comes down to what you consider a ‘revamp’ and what timeframe you expect said ‘revamp’ to occur in. Revising an established system without potentially destroying what made it enjoyable to begin with is no simple undertaking and requires that we put careful consideration into each revision. Essentially taking baby steps towards our ultimate goal: create a fun PvP zone where players can engage in both small and large scale skirmishes of their choosing.
    Over the last two years we’ve taken steps to strengthen the foundations of PvMP through Creep class rebalancing, introduction of new advancement rewards, and the addition of a PvMP Currency and Stat that allows us to create a ‘seasonal’ mechanic in the Ettenmoors. More revisions are coming to further drive forward our goals. - Jared "Kelsan" Pruett

We can all ignore the facts but there is a fair few freeps who are completely ignored on creepisde (or were ignored, I belonged to them yay!)

I think the reason behind this is cuz creeps are veri hurt if you kill them and you have to let the creeps farm freeps, if you prevent them from doing so you will get much hate and QQ's such as switcher. Freeps overall don't seem to mind if a creep comes over, but we can all talk about ''but I welcome them'' doesn't take away the fact overall freeps are flamed on creepside.
    Especially on ooc when x player is not on creep (long live the spies). Especially Bane, Jaggahl and several others, when Gonlas first renamed alot of players somehow thought it was me -alot of players must be dyslexic zSS anw, when he came to the moors whilst I was still on creep they were like ''LOL ong switched noob'', so please freepers ARE flamed.

Don't get me wrong I love the flames, I'm just the kinda guy who loves pointing out the minor details zS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

Your BA must have a really hard time with all those stars. zS
    Not of all, I'm in last defense mode aka live in flag room and tyrant room. One day I risk to much jumping from road safe to DG for kill a LM... a lot of adrenaline zS
    Fear the day I drop 1k rating again!

Q10: Do you actually play the game in your own time, or is LOTRO just a job? - Aaron McNeal
    A: LOTRO was my first MMO! I’ve tried others since, but this is the one I keep going back to. I have a 75 minstrel, 75 lore-master, 67 rune-keeper, 53 hunter, 30something burglar, and a 20something captain. - Lauren “Budgeford” Salk, Designer
    I think they get this question because explain a lot of threads in creep forum

Q13: Why haven't you revamped PvMP? – Jenna Hughes
    Revising an established system without potentially destroying what made it enjoyable to begin with is no simple undertaking and requires that we put careful consideration into each revision. - Jared "Kelsan" Pruett
    Without OPness we wouldn't have the ppl QQ'ing and miss alot of drama so we would lose the entire thing which makes pvp fun, I think thats quite a good point of kelsan to consider.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

Not of all, I'm in last defense mode aka live in flag room and tyrant room. One day I risk to much jumping from road safe to DG for kill a LM... a lot of adrenaline zS
    Fear the day I drop 1k rating again!
    Haha zS :.:.:.:

Back to the game ,last few days action up until 7ish has been dead not the normal dead but DEAD DEAD DEAD hope this is not calm before the storm

On side note do you kill a r0 creep/freep out questing in unpopulated are ?

Today i waved past 3 r0 creeps, my way of thinking at the time was i want these guys to come back to the ettons not log off for good due to the lack of ability at that low level to stay alive for few secs.

Should i have killed them showing the ettons for what it really is or did i create a false feel for the place hmmmm.

That said when i first logged to ettons on pouch i got spam farmed from a high ranked player that i can only thank for putting me in the correct mind set for the area ,so did i do right to let them live maybe i just added few more permo creep loggers to the game or maybe i just created 3 under prepared players.

Pouch board having GF time irl

mere stop being so rude to other players !!
    give them a chance ^^

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post

On side note do you kill a r0 creep/freep out questing in unpopulated are ?
    Every time. Why do they deserve to live?

They don't. zS
    MI6 - Evernight

Guiwinner sometimes you say are off and go bed and a minute after we can see you in zerg flipping map and zerging solo creeps which you was in group before.
    That's no true i zerg only my friend !!!

Sometime i just log creep for tell an hello to friend creep or other kinnies play on creep side or viceversa relog freep before go to sleep cause i'm an officer and i take a look if the kins is empity or someone need info or just a Good night.

Sometime i just tell a good bye and see you in the other side cause i go to freep for play my LM.

For sure i don't kill all. when i'm in raid i kill all cause can't select a target just nuke but i can't be angry if aniquilador one shot my defiler or frostis kill me !
    Like me when i see my kinnies on creep ... they become my first target !!!

Diablo 3???
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

@atriohm i here same things on the freeps side m8......unfortunately.

Warg sprint or hips etc etc
    High ranked warleaders getting tickled
    weavers using get of jail cards
    etc etc etc

Not having pop at you m8 but chat is same both sides....take on the challenge bud .
    It's pretty clear creeps are having the worse time of it of late, by a fair margin.

Not to have tried is the true failure.
    If you believed that then you'd have tried creep side properly before saying what you said above.
    [b][color=lightblue]"[i]'Ai! ai!'[/i] wailed Legolas. [i]'A Rune-Keeper! A Rune-Keeper is come!'[/i]

Gimli stared with wide eyes. [i]'Tolkien's Bane!'[/i] he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face."[/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Featherpaws View Post
    I welcome anyone coming to creep side . Just because they have a ranked freep doesnt mean they cant come and play their creep... I enjoy meeting people on creep who I usually meet in battle!
    That's the whole truth, I'm playing both sides cuz I have to get r9 on creep and freep and never felt reproached by the other side, the spice of pvp is fighting
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast