We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 28 of 164 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 4094
  1. #676
    Thank you very much for the fights of this night luglat, dusky , soez spiriella and more people arround. Thanks for the fun those days
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Sep 01 2012 at 04:48 AM.
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

  2. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    I'm glad to see your numbers have moved from "maybe 14" to a more definite claim. Is it possible that there were followers around? I've checked and we're pretty certain we killed a cappy too. No doubt we're all just liars though. By the time freeps hit Lug you're sure there were really just 14 folks there too?

    Even numbers favours the freeps at this current time, but if you think 14v12 represents a fair fight then so be it. If you want to be pedantic let's not even call it a fight at TR Fields either as you mentioned first time. We should really call it a fight at TR road, you know, so you could stay as close to that graveyard as possible. Yes, all this sounds like brave work indeed, we shall learn from your example!

    I'm afraid the time for discussion has come to an end though. I've tried talking with people in a reasonable manner, I've tried offering decent fights whenever possible. It's pretty clear that people are just going to do whatever they please. In the parallel universe that freeps occupy apparently this is good action.

    The collective freep attitude at the moment is abysmal. Is it really that hard to figure out why creeps are getting tired of being blasted and kicked around like npcs? I for one am finished with feeding the zerg and farming machines. Welcome to a situation entirely of your own creation my dear freeps, enjoy your stay.

    Any future correspondence should be delivered in person to my goblin scribe Maude at Gramsfoot.
    I will enjoy my stay, thanks very much Thingo!
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

  3. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Thank you very much for the fights of this night luglat, dusky , soez spiriella and more people arround. Thanks for the fun those days
    i thank you guys too, i think both sides had much fun

    i do feel it proves that when 2 certain freeps are not online fun can be had on both sides, let me tell you m8 its no fun for anyone when those 2 certain freeps play, tbh freeps should refuse to join their raids becasue the fact is that it ALWAY ruins everyones fun in the end, yes it ruins fun for freeps too because whats the point in freeps being in ettens if creeps are standing in grams? i know those fireworks are lovely to watch but it aint going to get any of you any renown, if the better players on the freepside keep joining the raids run by the certain 2 players i promise freepside overall will start to lose ALOT of renown, it has already started to happen over the last few weeks and its getting worse and freeps will only be able to blame themselves when the only thing thats left to kill is rank 0 reavers.

    so yeh what i guess im saying is if freepside want action is it not better to refuse to join WAR & FLESH raids, they are very selfish players who only think of themselves and are ruining evernight for everyone, whats worse is they know they are doing it and find it funny, so good freeps who just dont realise the effect it has or what they are like in the end also end up with a bad reputation... especially disapointed good players like aniq, kedyo and repun should be part of this.. preserve your hard earnt respect guys because it can be lost much quicker than it can be gained.

    will also say a big thanks to frostis, you fought well even when the odds where against you, you where an obvious target to all but yet you took it like a man and kept trying.. gf m8
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  4. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    What goes to your mind when you see that vid?



    LMAO xdd
    it made me think of WAR.. i LOL'ED VERY MUCH TY
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  5. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    i thank you guys too, i think both sides had much fun

    i do feel it proves that when 2 certain freeps are not online fun can be had on both sides, let me tell you m8 its no fun for anyone when those 2 certain freeps play, tbh freeps should refuse to join their raids becasue the fact is that it ALWAY ruins everyones fun in the end, yes it ruins fun for freeps too because whats the point in freeps being in ettens if creeps are standing in grams? i know those fireworks are lovely to watch but it aint going to get any of you any renown, if the better players on the freepside keep joining the raids run by the certain 2 players i promise freepside overall will start to lose ALOT of renown, it has already started to happen over the last few weeks and its getting worse and freeps will only be able to blame themselves when the only thing thats left to kill is rank 0 reavers.

    so yeh what i guess im saying is if freepside want action is it not better to refuse to join WAR & FLESH raids, they are very selfish players who only think of themselves and are ruining evernight for everyone, whats worse is they know they are doing it and find it funny, so good freeps who just dont realise the effect it has or what they are like in the end also end up with a bad reputation... especially disapointed good players like aniq, kedyo and repun should be part of this.. preserve your hard earnt respect guys because it can be lost much quicker than it can be gained.

    will also say a big thanks to frostis, you fought well even when the odds where against you, you where an obvious target to all but yet you took it like a man and kept trying.. gf m8

    Hmmmm Seriously i dont understand this.. If i was on creep and leading raids still not one of you would be moaning is it just because im now a "Switcher" in your eyes? and im zerging the &&&& out of you all just like i would be to the freep if i was still playing Fleshmad?
    We know exactly what were doing youre right.. Were zerging keeps blabla because we cant be arsed to sit and watch you all hug them for hours and hours..

    Now feel free to tell everyone not to join my raids, Thats no problem for me.. Just remember over a half of my raids i dont even ooc for, All good friends/My own kin/And Chaos kin, Now i expect to see you on the field for youre next zerging, If youre not sat on grams rock that is Enjoy.


    Also this whole balance thing.. Its a load of cr*p.. Seriously i been playing on snowy recently and theres 48vs48 stuff going on Creeps win/Freeps win. Depends whose playing there best.. So cant be useing this as an excuse.. (Majority of time ive noticed creep winning)..
    Last edited by Fleshmad; Sep 01 2012 at 09:26 AM.

  6. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    i thank you guys too, i think both sides had much fun

    i do feel it proves that when 2 certain freeps are not online fun can be had on both sides, let me tell you m8 its no fun for anyone when those 2 certain freeps play, tbh freeps should refuse to join their raids becasue the fact is that it ALWAY ruins everyones fun in the end, yes it ruins fun for freeps too because whats the point in freeps being in ettens if creeps are standing in grams? i know those fireworks are lovely to watch but it aint going to get any of you any renown, if the better players on the freepside keep joining the raids run by the certain 2 players i promise freepside overall will start to lose ALOT of renown, it has already started to happen over the last few weeks and its getting worse and freeps will only be able to blame themselves when the only thing thats left to kill is rank 0 reavers.

    so yeh what i guess im saying is if freepside want action is it not better to refuse to join WAR & FLESH raids, they are very selfish players who only think of themselves and are ruining evernight for everyone, whats worse is they know they are doing it and find it funny, so good freeps who just dont realise the effect it has or what they are like in the end also end up with a bad reputation... especially disapointed good players like aniq, kedyo and repun should be part of this.. preserve your hard earnt respect guys because it can be lost much quicker than it can be gained.

    will also say a big thanks to frostis, you fought well even when the odds where against you, you where an obvious target to all but yet you took it like a man and kept trying.. gf m8
    Bull&&&& post is full of bull&&&&. QQ somewhere else.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmad View Post
    Hmmmm Seriously i dont understand this.. If i was on creep and leading raids still not one of you would be moaning is it just because im now a "Switcher" in your eyes? and im zerging the &&&& out of you all just like i would be to the freep if i was still playing Fleshmad?
    We know exactly what were doing youre right.. Were zerging keeps blabla because we cant be arsed to sit and watch you all hug them for hours and hours..

    Now feel free to tell everyone not to join my raids, Thats no problem for me.. Just remember over a half of my raids i dont even ooc for, All good friends/My own kin/And Chaos kin, Now i expect to see you on the field for youre next zerging, If youre not sat on grams rock that is Enjoy.


    Also this whole balance thing.. Its a load of cr*p.. Seriously i been playing on snowy recently and theres 48vs48 stuff going on Creeps win/Freeps win. Depends whose playing there best.. So cant be useing this as an excuse.. (Majority of time ive noticed creep winning)..
    Funny thing is, the action was pretty good yesterday with a lot of fights around tol/ oc/ ec, then you logged in.
    Of course, you wouldn't come and join the fights by yourself! No, you need that raid behind you.

    It wouldn't be half as bad if you actually made one to fight near-similar numbers, rather than flip every keep before even seeing where creeps were/ how many are on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmad View Post
    Were zerging keeps blabla because we cant be arsed to sit and watch you all hug them for hours and hours..
    And the hugging... If there's say 12 freeps sat outside a keep, why the hell would the 4-5 creeps come out & be free renown? I've hugged NPCs, and will carry on doing so until you learn to stop being a raid baby, and start to encourage actual PvP. You're all just as bad, if not worse for hugging each other!

    So yes, you will most likely see us up on grams rock again tonight. We'll come down when you stop acting like a little child that can't get his own way.
    Last edited by Calengir; Sep 01 2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Typos
    Iavadur - Black Guard

  8. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    Funny thing is, the action was pretty good yesterday with a lot of fights around tol/ oc/ ec, then you logged in.
    Of course, you wouldn't come and join the fights by yourself! No, you need that raid behind you.

    It wouldn't be half as bad if you actually made one to fight near-similar numbers, rather than flip every keep before even seeing where creeps were/ how many are on.



    And the hugging... If there's say 12 freeps sat outside a keep, why the hell would the 4-5 creeps come out & be free renown? I've hugged NPCs, and will carry on doing so until you learn to stop being a raid baby, and start to encourage actual PvP. You're all just as bad, if not worse for hugging each other!

    So yes, you will most likely see us up on grams rock again tonight. We'll come down when you stop acting like a little child that can't get his own way.

    This made me lol even more...
    Theres times on fleshmad where i was on fields fighting 4-5 freeps at once solo.. Yes i would get a kill and sometimes i wouldnt, and thats all that would matter.. i dont care about dieing to 4-5 at once.. Screw rating all that.. No need to hug ive allways wonderd around solo a hell of alot.. (plenty of freep/creep) have witnessed that..

    And alot of the time it isnt even a raid ive got its normly just a 6man, Seemso thingo said he would be happy to get a little group up to fight against one of my little 6man groups. Well that isnt even happening so why should i just sit and waste time watching you hug? its not just the freeps ruining the action but creeps also for how there playing.. (All of the blame cant just come back to me and war)...

    Mabye you should just sit and have a real think instead of just blameing the ones who are makeing it not able to get your'e kills

    or just lead a little raid.. was times on creep where i would lead a 12man raid and wipe 20+ freeps..

    Anyhow this is my last post on here.. not up for doing pointless arguements i rather just sort it out on the field as they all say Cya ingame.

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wandering in a Wargie Wonderland
    Posts
    1,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmad View Post
    Theres times on fleshmad where i was on fields fighting 4-5 freeps at once solo..
    You're a bat liar you're always leeching me...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

  10. #685
    flesh we sit at grams out of spite not because we are scared, you really do think we are npc's only there for your benifit lol .. all creeps and alot of freeps see this, yet you continue to do it because its fun for you and your raid but no one else.. selfish player and all respect you had on creepside is lost, nuff said
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

  11. #686
    Lol. Flesh you think way to much of yourself. Starting to believe your own hype?. I know for a fact that your little raids hides away when there is a big group of creeps on. Only when the creep numbers are low you start your little zerging sessions. And Laphor...the day you half as good as Thingo your welcome to run him down but at this stage you have far to go. On a positive note, thanks to the freeps that are just actual interested in having fun and nice fights.

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmad View Post
    Theres times on fleshmad where i was on fields fighting warzipollen lovers at once solo.. dying and dying again
    True Brad Pit
    zS

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    14
    I must agree with most of the comments that's been posted already, I don't like how the moors has been the last week or so. Freeps makin a zerg to flip the map/ kill a few soloers, then go to grams n put of some fireworks, yeah i can see how that is good for the pvp. Surely if you feel the need to PVE that badly you can do that out of the moors.
    I was actually aiming on gettin r10 on me minny bfore RoR, but there's no way I'll be playing on my minny when action is like this, unfortunately. Oh and its also quite funny how the freeps expects the creeps to come out when they're all solo to feed the freep zerg.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img826/9797/g7xe.jpg[/IMG]

  14. #689
    Thanks for action lately flesh, fighting wargs who hide in tol/oc/tr gets boring quickly

  15. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Lol. Flesh you think way to much of yourself. Starting to believe your own hype?. I know for a fact that your little raids hides away when there is a big group of creeps on. Only when the creep numbers are low you start your little zerging sessions. And Laphor...the day you half as good as Thingo your welcome to run him down but at this stage you have far to go. On a positive note, thanks to the freeps that are just actual interested in having fun and nice fights.
    You can not compare me to Thingo you ezmoder fotm p2w warg.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

  16. #691
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    a house
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshmad View Post
    Hmmmm Seriously i dont understand this.. If i was on creep and leading raids still not one of you would be moaning is it just because im now a "Switcher" in your eyes? and im zerging the &&&& out of you all just like i would be to the freep if i was still playing Fleshmad?
    We know exactly what were doing youre right.. Were zerging keeps blabla because we cant be arsed to sit and watch you all hug them for hours and hours..

    Now feel free to tell everyone not to join my raids, Thats no problem for me.. Just remember over a half of my raids i dont even ooc for, All good friends/My own kin/And Chaos kin, Now i expect to see you on the field for youre next zerging, If youre not sat on grams rock that is Enjoy.


    Also this whole balance thing.. Its a load of cr*p.. Seriously i been playing on snowy recently and theres 48vs48 stuff going on Creeps win/Freeps win. Depends whose playing there best.. So cant be useing this as an excuse.. (Majority of time ive noticed creep winning)..

    Flesh you almost as awsum as lhimlight, i want you zerg babies

  17. #692
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    a house
    Posts
    9
    i love pvmp
    Last edited by Eragroth; Sep 01 2012 at 06:58 PM.

  18. #693
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    78
    Nice to see some of the annoying posts deleted .
    Last edited by Featherpaws; Sep 02 2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Previous posts deleted, my comment made no sense becuase of this :).
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

  19. #694
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ichihara, Japan
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by laphorrr View Post
    You can not compare me to Thingo you ezmoder fotm p2w warg.
    You are such a QQ/cry baby, keep hugging moderators, but I'll insist, you are no one to try judging people, lovely ezmode pew pew, the only thing I can agree is comparing you to thingo looks a little annoying (If I were Thingo ofc)
    Cheers Fantasma
    PvMP R15s [US/EU] Ashara, Destiny, Hayley, Longinus, Zaphire
    SWTOR Founder, Legendary Player, Living Legend, Galactic Command Tier 300 (The Harbinger)
    Black Desert (Valkyrie Jordine) Riders of Icarus (Assassin PvP Velzeroth)
    Goofing around EU-Evernight Derzelas BA R13 (Awhile back known as Farruquita)

  20. #695
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    You are such a QQ/cry baby, keep hugging moderators, but I'll insist, you are no one to try judging people, lovely ezmode pew pew, the only thing I can agree is comparing you to thingo looks a little annoying (If I were Thingo ofc)
    Cheers Fantasma
    Except the fact I have been playing my hunter for over 5 years already since the start of the game already and never rolled an ezmoder fotm p2w class before. &&& keep higging moderators? You highhh? Oh and you are one of the biggest QQ'rs on the server? BYEBAI. BYEEE son,
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

  21. #696
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ichihara, Japan
    Posts
    641
    5 years and you only know to throw arrows and use disrecpectful terms to another player, calling him ezmoder
    ha ha ha
    PvMP R15s [US/EU] Ashara, Destiny, Hayley, Longinus, Zaphire
    SWTOR Founder, Legendary Player, Living Legend, Galactic Command Tier 300 (The Harbinger)
    Black Desert (Valkyrie Jordine) Riders of Icarus (Assassin PvP Velzeroth)
    Goofing around EU-Evernight Derzelas BA R13 (Awhile back known as Farruquita)

  22. #697
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ichihara, Japan
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by laphorrr View Post
    Oh and you are one of the biggest QQ'rs on the server?
    If I'm a QQ'r as you say because I face your ego trying to attack another player, then yes I am probably the biggest around.
    Enjoy sweetie
    PvMP R15s [US/EU] Ashara, Destiny, Hayley, Longinus, Zaphire
    SWTOR Founder, Legendary Player, Living Legend, Galactic Command Tier 300 (The Harbinger)
    Black Desert (Valkyrie Jordine) Riders of Icarus (Assassin PvP Velzeroth)
    Goofing around EU-Evernight Derzelas BA R13 (Awhile back known as Farruquita)

  23. #698
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    163
    Whilst it's touching that some monsters have felt the need to defend me, it's weird seeing my name popping up when I'm not even taking part in the conversation. It's really quite alright, I see no attack or insult.

    The one thing I never like seeing is needless arguments, they give my goblin scribe Maude the most horrendous headaches. Every time I see one I am compelled to club her over the head with my stick, so for her sake let it go.

    As the Hairy Feet of Truth said, we're probably all ready for a change. Let's grin and bear it for the coming weeks before Rohan. I am currently heavily sedated on Auroch tranquilisers until then, I highly recommend them.

  24. #699
    Hey Guys im from Withywindle server , our PvP is really bad , just wanted to know how your PvP is from both sides freep/creep , because maybe i would like to trasnfer !
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  25. #700
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ichihara, Japan
    Posts
    641
    No need to defend you Mr. Thingo, just replied the future freep CG against Torhowl, I just can admit if skill were the only way which makes you rank up, this hunt would never ranked far from R2 or 3, but is authorised to call ezmoder a warg.... /cry me a river xd
    PvMP R15s [US/EU] Ashara, Destiny, Hayley, Longinus, Zaphire
    SWTOR Founder, Legendary Player, Living Legend, Galactic Command Tier 300 (The Harbinger)
    Black Desert (Valkyrie Jordine) Riders of Icarus (Assassin PvP Velzeroth)
    Goofing around EU-Evernight Derzelas BA R13 (Awhile back known as Farruquita)

 

 
Page 28 of 164 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload