We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 27 of 164 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    lol

Nakah and "gag" are not the same guy If you had been playing here for as long as you claim you would know that.

And no offence but since when befriending the ws girls made you "so ahwzome", that you feel entitled to call names on people?

Your skill on pvmp is hardly better than your english.
    @ Nakah and louvre honestly you guys kidding right both of you fell for this same guy (pouch fell of his chair at this point) "quote" oh dear...my work here is done ,1 more thing louvre i never said i was awsome tbh im worst burg that ever graced the plains on the ettens .

@ Nakah kk your not getting this at all tbh ,why the hell you'r bringing up rubbish about 24 wargs this 24 wargs that the past this the past that jeez move on man build that bridge bro get over it oh correction get under it .

Seems the trolls have been trolled 1 hook to catch 2 trolls wow not bad for hickle hobbit ,tbh im not sure where to go with all this now hmmmm oh yea GW2 ----> this way /door. you guys will learn to love me <----qq another miss taken quote form them both im still laughing about that same person dual boxing thing and i thought you where on the ball ,didn't expect to drag louvre into it aswell sry man you look bit silly now :-(
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Aug 28 2012 at 12:21 PM.

http://images.lorforum.turbine.com/i...cons/icon9.png How can my boyfriend and I play as a couple in LOTRO?

My boyfriend and I have just started this game a day ago and what we found frustrating is the fact we can't seem to play this as a couple together. We are both on different parts of the world in LOTRO. We joined so we can play like in DDO. He's a human and I'm an elf. Anyone can help us figure out how to play this together and keep our races we'd really appreciate it in advance thank you so much.

1. Ask some EN playurz

Pouch paketon!!

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Seems the trolls have been trolled 1 hook to catch 2 trolls wow not bad for hickle hobbit ,tbh im not sure where to go with all this now hmmmm oh yea GW2 ----> this way /door. you guys will learn to love me <----qq another miss taken quote form them both im still laughing about that same person dual boxing thing and i thought you where on the ball ,didn't expect to drag louvre into it aswell sry man you look bit silly now :-(
    Yeah, because no one has ever seen the "pretend my failure was just trolling" trick before.

I can look silly. Just luck at my tiping liek u. Silly enough?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Yeah, because no one has ever seen the "pretend my failure was just trolling" trick before.

I can look silly. Just luck at my tiping liek u. Silly enough?
    Ban inc for pouch------>Harass, defraud, cause unwanted attention
    Warning received for: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...77#post6382677
    While participating on the Community Sites, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. To this end you may not harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members or Turbine staff.(Community Guideline #1)

Comments:
    Thank you for refraining from calling out players by name in a negative way in the forums ------>sry nakah for calling you tes...l thought you where fighter.....how wrong was i.

------>well game ban probs come next so on that note im going to do a Duncan Bannatyne (im out ) /crys
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Aug 28 2012 at 05:19 PM.

Ban inc for pouch------>Harass, defraud, cause unwanted attention
    Warning received for: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...77#post6382677
    While participating on the Community Sites, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. To this end you may not harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members or Turbine staff.(Community Guideline #1)

Comments:
    Thank you for refraining from calling out players by name in a negative way in the forums ------>sry nakah for calling you tes...l thought you where fighter.....how wrong was i.

------>well game ban probs come next so on that note im going to do a Duncan Bannatyne (im out ) /crys
    Lol, totally owned. Cya Pouch lol.
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 30 2012 at 02:57 AM.

What goes to your mind when you see that vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AslpxTFz4I

LMAO xdd

Quote Originally Posted by xFr0sT View Post
    obviously then we have a real disagree about what is abuse and what is not...
    When you are doing pvp with 5 wargs in stealth that's pvp abuse....
    that's the game and u support it
    When you are farming deleting a char to get 500 commendations deeds its the same abuse....
    that's the game and u dont support it

Then dont do if you do not want, but dont tell me that when everynight u are taking it with dusky. I have no
    problem about that, but excusme If i want to get it quickly because I dont have
    all the time that I want. Perfect, go and stop us, the same as I do every night when i see u are doing the same as me, just getting 400 commendations less.

Ah, excusme,may u make it for the renow and not for the commendations, I forgot that....
    Hellooooooo amigo Frostis!

Last edited by Louvre; Aug 29 2012 at 12:54 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]

Originally Posted by xFr0sT
    obviously then we have a real disagree about what is abuse and what is not...
    When you are doing pvp with 5 wargs in stealth that's pvp abuse....
    that's the game and u support it
    When you are farming deleting a char to get 500 commendations deeds its the same abuse....
    that's the game and u dont support it

Then dont do if you do not want, but dont tell me that when everynight u are taking it with dusky. I have no
    problem about that, but excusme If i want to get it quickly because I dont have
    all the time that I want. Perfect, go and stop us, the same as I do every night when i see u are doing the same as me, just getting 400 commendations less.

Ah, excusme,may u make it for the renow and not for the commendations, I forgot that....

Hellooooooo amigo Frostis!

tell me how did you get your forum reputaion to what it is with a post like that? spam with the intention to bump, cleverly highlting the bit about us legitimatly takeing keeps, is that also an attempt to defame people? why not just have the balls to quote him and simply agree with him lol.. wow you people amuse me
    Last edited by looterer; Aug 29 2012 at 04:01 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    tell me how did you get your forum reputaion to what it is with a post like that? spam with the intention to bump, cleverly highlting the bit about us legitimatly takeing keeps, is that also an attempt to defame people? why not just have the balls to quote him and simply agree with him lol.. wow you people amuse me
    I'm glad you find me amusing.

I've been unable to play for a while, so I was just saying hi to my friend.

You put the good name of warg stalkers in shame with your paranoia.

I'm glad you find me amusing.

I've been unable to play for a while, so I was just saying hi to my friend.

You put the good name of warg stalkers in shame with your paranoia.

rubbish if that was the case you would have said "hello frostis"

people aint daft and anyone reading that can see quite clearly you wasnt just saying hello, and was that an attempt to defame me or WS?
    Last edited by looterer; Aug 29 2012 at 04:32 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

rubbish if that was the case you would have said "hello frostis"

people aint daft and anyone reading that can see quite clearly you wasnt just saying hello, and was that an attempt do defame me or WS?
    I'm running out of polite ways to answer you.

Why would I try to shame Dusky, Duskdancer, Grishnakluk, Nakah, etc?

I often play with them and other WS members, hell I was a member of the tribe for a while.

Drop the paranoia, have a coffee, calm down, and I'll be here when you're ready to apologize.

I'm running out of polite ways to answer you.

Why would I try to shame Dusky, Duskdancer, Grishnakluk, Nakah, etc?

I often play with them and other WS members, hell I was a member of the tribe for a while.

Drop the paranoia, have a coffee, calm down, and I'll be here when you're ready to apologize.
    I think you have owned him matey, doubt he has a comeback for that lol. Pwned

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    ./slowclap you're such a queen.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

not at all nakah just sometimes there is no point arguing with some people so i left it, i really dont see your point nakah unless ofc it was sarcasm or freeps often use strange code on forum to say hello to people? and &&& ...i wont be biting next time so dont expect a reply .. ROFL ! you people

Lol, totally owned. Cya Pouch lol.
    All true....im no match for gms ,not sure why you ran to them thought we where just having abit out of game banter trolling the troll as i call it shame ,you probs get me in game ban next so on that note i best leave the fun alone ,well thought it was fun anyways.......well gutted you ran to gms ,i don't really want to take another ban in game for exchanged banter tbh.

Well another lesson learn't even trolls will run to gms when they had enough

Q. What is the purpose of Commendations?
    PvMP was in need of a unified currency system that allowed PvMP players to progress in Monster-play without needing to PvE. Destiny was always intended to be the PvMP currency, but due to easy accrual and limited sinks we have ended up with extremely bloated Destiny pools. In order to accomplish our goals and not impact the PvE experience, we need to create a new currency specifically for use in PvMP.

The intention of this change is to create a sustainable currency THAT PROHIBITS EXPLOITIVE BEHAVIOR, encourages active participation with each content update, and places the primary source of PvMP advancement on PvMP combat.

Q. Why cap Commendations?
    THE CAP IS DESIGNED TO LIMIT EXPLOITIVE BEHAVIOR and encourage player participation with each content update. Additionally, by applying a cap, we are able to relax the restrictions placed on PvMP rewards, namely the rank requirements.

From
    http://www.lotro.com/gameinfo/devdia...eveloper-diary

Thanks Thingo for disbanding your raid after you got wiped once at TR fiels. Very brave of you. /clap
    Our raid got wiped 2-3 times, we wipe you with about 14 people and you and your friends log.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by laphorrr View Post
    Thanks Thingo for disbanding your raid after you got wiped once at TR fiels. Very brave of you. /clap
    Our raid got wiped 2-3 times, we wipe you with about 14 people and you and your friends log.
    Thanks freeps for consistently bringing more people every single time you did wipe. Instead of wondering "what did we do wrong against 12 monsters of vastly varying ranks, with no Warleader amongst them, how do we up our game?" you instead choose to increase your numbers, which is the only answer we get these days. Each time more arrived, and we didn't log. There were 18+ on track, we came for a sniff at Lug and marvelled at how quickly the Tyrant went down.

I try to give you a nice fight in the open and the only response is to return with greater numbers. Very brave.

Previously I had told two people the raid was full at 12, didn't want to get any bigger. Numbers seemed appropriate. Of course as the freep numbers grew I tried to get some more with no takers. Have a think before you come and plague me with your sarcastic comments do.

Words of wisdom from Laphor: King of Desperate flight
    Iavadur - Black Guard

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ThingoMD again.
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    Thanks freeps for consistently bringing more people every single time you did wipe. Instead of wondering "what did we do wrong against 12 monsters of vastly varying ranks, with no Warleader amongst them, how do we up our game?" you instead choose to increase your numbers, which is the only answer we get these days. Each time more arrived, and we didn't log. There were 18+ on track, we came for a sniff at Lug and marvelled at how quickly the Tyrant went down.

I try to give you a nice fight in the open and the only response is to return with greater numbers. Very brave.

Previously I had told two people the raid was full at 12, didn't want to get any bigger. Numbers seemed appropriate. Of course as the freep numbers grew I tried to get some more with no takers. Have a think before you come and plague me with your sarcastic comments do.
    Ooh veriiii funny. Our raid had 14 people lol, the guy tracking our numers should visit an optician asap. About your comment with the WL we had 1 minstrel and no cappies. Fun to see creeps log once they get wiped. /brave.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Ooh veriiii funny. Our raid had 14 people lol, the guy tracking our numers should visit an optician asap. About your comment with the WL we had 1 minstrel and no cappies. Fun to see creeps log once they get wiped. /brave.
    I'm glad to see your numbers have moved from "maybe 14" to a more definite claim. Is it possible that there were followers around? I've checked and we're pretty certain we killed a cappy too. No doubt we're all just liars though. By the time freeps hit Lug you're sure there were really just 14 folks there too?

Even numbers favours the freeps at this current time, but if you think 14v12 represents a fair fight then so be it. If you want to be pedantic let's not even call it a fight at TR Fields either as you mentioned first time. We should really call it a fight at TR road, you know, so you could stay as close to that graveyard as possible. Yes, all this sounds like brave work indeed, we shall learn from your example!

I'm afraid the time for discussion has come to an end though. I've tried talking with people in a reasonable manner, I've tried offering decent fights whenever possible. It's pretty clear that people are just going to do whatever they please. In the parallel universe that freeps occupy apparently this is good action.

The collective freep attitude at the moment is abysmal. Is it really that hard to figure out why creeps are getting tired of being blasted and kicked around like npcs? I for one am finished with feeding the zerg and farming machines. Welcome to a situation entirely of your own creation my dear freeps, enjoy your stay.

Any future correspondence should be delivered in person to my goblin scribe Maude at Gramsfoot.

Can i suggest we all stay put untill RoR ,lets see what that brings to the table..... lot of boredom and frustration setting in on both sides atm we all defo ready for the change ,can't come soon enough tbh so hang fire see what the new expansion has to offer.

Let RoR be the turning point ,thingo pick up maudes broom shank that you wave around with great skill and get back on the field man.

Fear not little Pouch. I'll still be swinging my stick and spreading disease as ever. Please don't misunderstand, I have no intention of leaving the field. I will take my beatings as ever and wait patiently for Rohan. I'm just done putting up a fight and leading monsters to their doom when there is zero chance of victory. A scenario we face on a daily basis these days.

Besides, I owe you one for that double burg stomping when I was playing with npcs, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    ./Slowclap from one queen to another.

not at all nakah just sometimes there is no point arguing with some people so i left it, i really dont see your point nakah unless ofc it was sarcasm or freeps often use strange code on forum to say hello to people? and &&& ...i wont be biting next time so dont expect a reply .. ROFL ! you people
    Didn’t dangle a hook to you m8 so not sure why you made this post J

All true....im no match for gms ,not sure why you ran to them thought we where just having abit out of game banter trolling the troll as i call it shame ,you probs get me in game ban next so on that note i best leave the fun alone ,well thought it was fun anyways.......well gutted you ran to gms ,i don't really want to take another ban in game for exchanged banter tbh.

Well another lesson learn't even trolls will run to gms when they had enough
    Oh no, I enjoy the banter very much. Wasn’t me ran to the gms :P I think they should disband forum rules IMOP and let us all run riot and write whatever we wish. Now that would be a forum worth reading rather than the lame toned down versions imposed upon us from above.

That was just worth quoting again. ./slowclap lol.

and again rofl :P
    Last edited by Nakah; Sep 01 2012 at 01:32 AM.

Page 27 of 164 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast