We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 25 of 164 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Comms Farming

I have never posted a thread on the forums but I enjoy reading them. But this mornings events made me want to comment. Our great friend Flesh..who wen on freep loves to bad mouth his "friends" on creep side and his fellow zergers were on creep side with brand spanking toons. They were trying to roll keeps , obviously for the comms. A few of the "honest" players on the server tried for as far as possible to spoil there little party and I would like to thank them for that. People wonder why Evernight is dying, well this type of dishonesty is one of the reasons for it slowly dying. Som of is is here to have fun and we believe that we should earn our comms and our ranks. Some don't and it is these players that is killing our server. Creating a reaver called Farming ( some of you will find it funny) and using it in above mentioned practise is to me a slap in the face of all the decent players. I hope and pray that Turbine will stop the switching and will start charging people hard cash for creating and deleting toon after toon. For the rest of you guys freep and creep thank you for all the fun so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    I have never posted a thread on the forums but I enjoy reading them. But this mornings events made me want to comment. Our great friend Flesh..who wen on freep loves to bad mouth his "friends" on creep side and his fellow zergers were on creep side with brand spanking toons. They were trying to roll keeps , obviously for the comms. A few of the "honest" players on the server tried for as far as possible to spoil there little party and I would like to thank them for that. People wonder why Evernight is dying, well this type of dishonesty is one of the reasons for it slowly dying. Som of is is here to have fun and we believe that we should earn our comms and our ranks. Some don't and it is these players that is killing our server. Creating a reaver called Farming ( some of you will find it funny) and using it in above mentioned practise is to me a slap in the face of all the decent players. I hope and pray that Turbine will stop the switching and will start charging people hard cash for creating and deleting toon after toon. For the rest of you guys freep and creep thank you for all the fun so far.
    hi this is luglat still havnt worked out how to change forum name and my siggy wont show just want to say it is more than rolling keeps torhowl, i wish it was because thats just 100 comms and hard work, they are rolling deeds for easy 500 comms, rinse and repeat these guys making about 30k comms in 2 days .. thanks for the help in stopping them tonight and i for one will continue to do whatever i can to stop this practice, also thanks to the others who helped both on creepside and freepside
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Browsed these forums since the transfer from codemasters to turbine, this is my first post since all that happened.

Took a break for around 6-9 months and just came back over the last week. Back when the creeps was out numbering freeps 3 to 1.

All I've seen since coming back is constant bashing of the opposite side on creep and freep, moors never used to be like this and i have no idea when things changed, to how it is now. Just take for example a few days back, switched over to creep side to say about some nice fights inside LUG, and kudos to the creeps for holding out and ending up with a really nice long fight. Then start getting bashed by a certain BA/spider (not mentioning names), if you want to get the respect from both sides, these type of things can't continue.

On the topic with the whole farming comms, by killing the first marshalls inside TA. How many creeps now are just skipping the grind for rank and comms, then going straight to the tubine store and buying everything without any type of work involved? Buying r10 skills/racials at r0.
    At least doing that involves some type of grinding, unlike buying skills straight from LOTRO store with them free 500 points every month. They should have just mirrored creep side and gave audactiy per rank, instead of adding it to the armour. Given the armour some type of PVP skill set bonuses and nothing more.

Don't get me started on the pay to win pots aswell, that I see a lot of people using (They make you stand out like a sore thumb and the number one target even if it involves pulling a full keep to get that KB) Worst thing they ever added to PVP, especially when they're used in 1v1 situations.

Hopefully come RoR the creeps get a slight healing buff to keep up with freeps burst damage and the RvR fights last much longer. Right now it feels like once that bubble is down, creeps just havn't got the healing numbers at all to counter freeps burst damage. Or they stack healers and vice versa
    [CENTER][COLOR=Blue][B]Chaos[/B][/COLOR]: dubbeh R10 (HNT) - Aelalilia R10 (RK) - dubbehh R6 (CHM) - dubbeehh R6 (BRG) - Delewen R4 (MIN) - Haliphor R0 (LRM)[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=Red][B]Order[/B][/COLOR]: Brachypelma R7 (WVR) - Duluk R6 (WL) - Anklemunch R5 (STK) - DDefiler R5 (DEF)[/CENTER]

Lol a member of Chaos commenting on PVP

Just lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Luppine View Post
    Lol a member of Chaos commenting on PVP

Just lol...
    I'm not a member of chaos anymore, got kicked for inactivity over the last few months. So your point is void. Everytime i try to change sig, gives me the character limit and I'm too lazy to re-do it for the third time.

But please do clarify, what's that meant to mean?
    [CENTER][COLOR=Blue][B]Chaos[/B][/COLOR]: dubbeh R10 (HNT) - Aelalilia R10 (RK) - dubbehh R6 (CHM) - dubbeehh R6 (BRG) - Delewen R4 (MIN) - Haliphor R0 (LRM)[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=Red][B]Order[/B][/COLOR]: Brachypelma R7 (WVR) - Duluk R6 (WL) - Anklemunch R5 (STK) - DDefiler R5 (DEF)[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by dubbeh View Post
    Then start getting bashed by a certain BA/spider (not mentioning names) that kill me alone without ezfellow at my rk and my others alters and I blame him for it (hate solo creep kill me and more if the creep is Jaggahl) if you want to get the respect from both sides, these type of things can't continue.
    I don't bashed. I laugh. If you play in group with ezmodes, FC'ers, switchers, etc... Ezfellow that enjoy zerg solos, but when creeps join to fight you, run to hide and wait to call zerg and creep disband for again zerg solos, not deserve any respect from me.
    You die and fast retreat? maybe you no preprare to play in ettens. Were a funny pic around explain that.
    I have the respect of the creeps/freeps that I respect, no need lick balls. You want my respect just play fair.

http://www.memegenerator.es/imagenes/memes/6/834876.jpg

Cheers for the brave r0 reaver Rankzerogankbait!
    He fight bravely againts Cronik Fleshheal Chacan (insert comm loser farmer here)... No very smart because dont use any skill, only go for them jumping around slugs pools, behind lug and when he was bored of run, front grams... But he wasn't afraid of been zerged again and again.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5...nshot00746.jpg

Oh wait, this is other thing...

By people like you, Turbine put a cap in commendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    I don't bashed. I laugh. If you play in group with ezmodes, FC'ers, switchers, etc... Ezfellow that enjoy zerg solos, but when creeps join to fight you, run to hide and wait to call zerg and creep disband for again zerg solos, not deserve any respect from me.
    You die and fast retreat? maybe you no preprare to play in ettens. Were a funny pic around explain that.
    I have the respect of the creeps/freeps that I respect, no need lick balls. You want my respect just play fair.
    It's the same thing from both sides. I'm personally against zerging soloers. When i've lead raids a while back, always asked everyone to leave the solo creeps and find the main group. But you can't control everyones actions, some will start attacking soloers and others won't. The only time i don't hold back, is them same creeps that use store pots in 1v1 situations, because them type of actions in my eyes gain no respect.

I've never known us to run and hide unless we have half of the npcs inside tol on us or another keep. You accused our group of hugging a couple of days ago, while fighting inside creep controlled keeps which makes no sense. Few times we're AFK, because we're looking for more friends to join. What's the use in fighting creeps that have far superior numbers and we don't stand a chance in the smallest amount, same thing happens to creeps that sit inside tol when freeps have superior numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl
    Cheers for the brave r0 reaver Rankzerogankbait!
    He fight bravely againts Cronik Fleshheal Chacan (insert comm loser farmer here)... No very smart because dont use any skill, only go for them jumping around slugs pools, behind lug and when he was bored of run, front grams... But he wasn't afraid of been zerged again and again.
    How is that pic proof of someone FCing, unlike the pic a few posts back? Could just be one brave reaver that died 3 times, that's no different than charging a raid solo out of boredom. I've got a few pics of someone FCing which is a 100% but I would much more go to the kin leader, then feel the need to post them on the forums and bash someones credibility because of one pic that proves nothing.

[OOC] Rodin: 'iam leave lotro'

...Ettens is truly gonna die...
    Tipi R10 Warden

Don't get me started on the pay to win pots aswell, that I see a lot of people using (They make you stand out like a sore thumb and the number one target even if it involves pulling a full keep to get that KB) Worst thing they ever added to PVP, especially when they're used in 1v1 situations.
    Got to ask, name one creep that uses storebrands or pots or broken leg immunity?

Myself I can name many a freep but can't think of any creeps.
    Black Guard - Evernight - Spunkie - R14 / Snoopie - R10 / Spunkiespider - R8
    Eveningstar - Evernight - Boscgard / Boscbit / Shinon / Shinnok / Others

Quote Originally Posted by -Spunkie- View Post
    Got to ask, name one creep that uses storebrands or pots or broken leg immunity?

Jaggahl is the biggest user of store brands.

Browsed these forums since the transfer from codemasters to turbine, this is my first post since all that happened.

Took a break for around 6-9 months and just came back over the last week. Back when the creeps was out numbering freeps 3 to 1.

All I've seen since coming back is constant bashing of the opposite side on creep and freep, moors never used to be like this and i have no idea when things changed, to how it is now. Just take for example a few days back, switched over to creep side to say about some nice fights inside LUG, and kudos to the creeps for holding out and ending up with a really nice long fight. Then start getting bashed by a certain BA/spider (not mentioning names), if you want to get the respect from both sides, these type of things can't continue.

On the topic with the whole farming comms, by killing the first marshalls inside TA. How many creeps now are just skipping the grind for rank and comms, then going straight to the tubine store and buying everything without any type of work involved? Buying r10 skills/racials at r0.
    At least doing that involves some type of grinding, unlike buying skills straight from LOTRO store with them free 500 points every month. They should have just mirrored creep side and gave audactiy per rank, instead of adding it to the armour. Given the armour some type of PVP skill set bonuses and nothing more.

Hopefully come RoR the creeps get a slight healing buff to keep up with freeps burst damage and the RvR fights last much longer. Right now it feels like once that bubble is down, creeps just havn't got the healing numbers at all to counter freeps burst damage. Or they stack healers and vice versa
    how can you use the fact that people using lotro store for what ever be it pots or skills justifies farming the comms from the 1st marshalls, sure its understandable why old school players hate lotro store etc but at the end of the day only turbine can be truely to blame for that and all said and done its up to them how they develope the game, but its how turbine "intended" the game be played.

i do know that although the comms farming this way doesnt break any rules it certainly isnt intended we play this way, they dont want us to get comms so easily and so fast, why do we have cool down on every quest available? why can we only do each deed once per charecter ? what you guys are doing is abusing charecter creation to bypass all this, you want comms you can damn well do it like the rest of us, either kill freeps or grind quest like the rest of us and how turbine intended us to.. either way i name this method the dirty deed and anyone doing the dirty deed will be hunted untill it stops from now on..

this does not include creeps genuinly doing the deed, its the DELETE,RINSE AND REPEAT which is totally wrong and must be stopped, those 1000's if not tens of !000's of comms are then being spent on already OP freep accounts on which they will then zerg creeps all day lol,

creeps think about what im saying and sinse turbine cant/wont do anything because it breaks no rules .. instead help put a stop to it ourselves by hunting them down
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    how can you use the fact that people using lotro store for what ever be it pots or skills justifies farming the comms from the 1st marshalls, sure its understandable why old school players hate lotro store etc but at the end of the day only turbine can be truely to blame for that and all said and done its up to them how they develope the game, but its how turbine "intended" the game be played.

i do know that although the comms farming this way doesnt break any rules it certainly isnt intended we play this way, they dont want us to get comms so easily and so fast, why do we have cool down on every quest available? why can we only do each deed once per charecter ? what you guys are doing is abusing charecter creation to bypass all this, you want comms you can damn well do it like the rest of us, either kill freeps or grind quest like the rest of us and how turbine intended us to.. either way i ey name this method the dirty deed and anyone doing the dirty deed will be hunted untill it stops from now on..

this does not include creeps genuinly doing the deed, its the DELETE,RINSE AND REPEAT which is totally wrong and must be stopped, those 1000's if not tens of !000's of comms are then being spent on already OP freep accounts on which they will then zerg creeps all day lol,

creeps think about what im saying and sinse turbine cant/wont do anything because it breaks no rules .. instead help put a stop to it ourselves by hunting them down
    remember turbine is a buisness , they want to rip as much money out of you as they can. so i dont think they care about p2w brands as long as they make money out of them. not supporting the brands though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000203209/signature.png]Thabos[/charsig]

"How is that pic proof of someone FCing, unlike the pic a few posts back? Could just be one brave reaver that died 3 times, that's no different than charging a raid solo out of boredom. I've got a few pics of someone FCing which is a 100% but I would much more go to the kin leader, then feel the need to post them on the forums and bash someones credibility because of one pic that proves nothing. "

the very brave reaver in that pic of jags is loling at my death in that very same pic, that very same brave reaver did nothing to help as it was quiet obvious it was playing for freepside, be it fc,ing or just spying and baiting .. that brave reavers name is proof enough of its intentions lol .. someone with that name asked for their credibilty to be bashed .. no ? could be just a brave reaver indeed lmao!

The same thing happened with chieftain seals for farming DP and money. It wasn't a fun way to go about it, but some have the endurance to do them type of things over and over, and creeps would always check south OP incase someone was. So why is it so much different now doing the same things with comms? instead of starting a big fuss about it, just keep an eye out for it happening.

I personally have done it 3-4 times with the delete and re-roll trick, and honestly if you can manage to do it anymore than that, then well played because it's the most boring type of PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by -Spunkie-

Seen them used by quite a few creeps, some freeps too. but moreso creeps, from playing mostly freep side and checking buffs

Quote Originally Posted by looterer
    the very brave reaver in that pic of jags is loling at my death in that very same pic, that very same brave reaver did nothing to help as it was quiet obvious it was playing for freepside, be it fc,ing or just spying and baiting .. that brave reavers name is proof enough of its intentions lol .. someone with that name asked for their credibilty to be bashed .. no ? could be just a brave reaver indeed lmao!
    Could have just been a bored ex-kin member having some fun, but i wouldn't class that as FCing Would get better reknown doing pve quests in moors
    Last edited by dubbeh; Aug 26 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    Haters wanna hate me...

Mordirith wanna love me...

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8...nshot00747.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And yes I use sometimes store tracks and don't hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    exactly wat vulpix said , you accuse me of fight clubbing but please when u get proof of me doing it i happly say i do!
    Cronik
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpiix View Post
    Did u just accuse me of fcing? lol...because u make 6-9k renown a day doesn't mean you fc, just means u spend a lot of time in the moors, which I do
    lol I Always enjoy a good laugh.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

How is that pic proof of someone FCing, unlike the pic a few posts back? Could just be one brave reaver that died 3 times, that's no different than charging a raid solo out of boredom. I've got a few pics of someone FCing which is a 100% but I would much more go to the kin leader, then feel the need to post them on the forums and bash someones credibility because of one pic that proves nothing.
    I don't post any pic of a reaver doing FC, I post a pic of a bravely creep that not only die 3 times, die much more all around lug againts his friends freeps. I love people who fight against his kin mates without reserves. But the next time maybe he must use some skill. And don't log when i publicy in OOC his bravely manners.
    Brad Piters wanna Brad Pit
    Don't be stupid. All know how you play and what are you doing. Maybe you feel good lying and deceiving yourself. But all there know what happen.

Just for your info, jagghal just like watcyourself, encornado and lepakko for example have been lucky enought to get the lootbox brand. Works just like r15 brand and storebrand, 5min cd, 1 min duration and usable in combat. Does NOT share cd with normal brand. So hes not using storepots. Use normal brand, 1min immunity, pop other 2 mins of immunity.

I would recomend to get facts straight before coming here anonymously with accusations.

Gz.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    I don't post any pic of a reaver doing FC, I post a pic of a bravely creep that not only die 3 times, die much more all around lug againts his friends freeps. I love people who fight against his kin mates without reserves. But the next time maybe he must use some skill. And don't log when i publicy in OOC his bravely manners.
    Brad Piters wanna Brad Pit
    Don't be stupid. All know how you play and what are you doing. Maybe you feel good lying and deceiving yourself. But all there know what happen.
    Have a look at isabels post for my definition of FCing and there's no need to try and get personal, sure we're all adults here. if you want to carry this on, just send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    lol I Always enjoy a good laugh.
    so do i got proof yet? until then have a nice day

Well as you know i aint no forum troll (hence my 1 post).. But seriously this has made me lol..
    Also to hear im a FC'er from creeps.. Damn thats funny stuff.. Please dont cry when you get zerged.. Simply put a raid up/fellowship up.. Get some fights going.. Ettenmoors is nothing compared to what it used to be.. and if people dont sort thereselfs out soon.. well its more than likely going to be dead..

Just adding this too, Dont you think all this oh hes a switcher bla bla &&&& is getting abit old now.. seriously Many creeps do freep and many freeps do creep.. Works exactly the same you cant deny it either.. About time people gave up with that &&&& the games dead enough as it is..

Lol, know the game you are playing sister..

http://i46.tinypic.com/10pyuea.jpg
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Don't try defending him. Every freep has seen him popping 2-3 in a row and all used incombat.

Ok.... Sure he just does not use the 1min slowpot? I use them like candy, but wai so :P

The original Valdez

Page 25 of 164 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast