We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 22 of 164 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    About to come back tomorrow and errbody leaving the server . No friends left for Laphor.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ThingoMD again.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Quote Originally Posted by laphorrr View Post
    About to come back tomorrow and errbody leaving the server . No friends left for Laphor.
    Awh Laphor, Ill be your friend!
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Featherpaws View Post
    Awh Laphor, Ill be your friend!
    That would be great, but you are a creep and I am a freep. How can we be friends ?
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000173ea/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Well we could start by giving eachother a hug? I get along with everyone :')

By featherpaws at 2012-08-15
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

I might if I see you around tomorrow!

Ill make sure Im on my best behaviour .

Well we could start by giving eachother a hug? I get along with everyone :')

By featherpaws at 2012-08-15
    Won't get any friendlier than pouch look close grish is dead shes on my shoulders im in stealth taking her to gy...true friends knock up campfire lap we sing some old songs bud kk.

Hmm Pouch wargs can be very good at playing dead, you might want to keep that in mind for the future, but yes please sing me a song, Id love to hear a song xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by laphorrr View Post
    That would be great, but you are a creep and I am a freep. How can we be friends ?
    I can assure you that Grish will give you a really big huge I'm in the photo below. And she is always kind and funny with freeps and creeps as you can see . So it will be easy to be friends between you and her
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    You are jealous!!!

i think Thingo has an ointment for that

i think Thingo has an ointment for that
    Hahaha
    Evernight : Selembar-r11-MNS, Celembir-r5-RK, Celembur-r6-BRG-, Celembar-r8-GRD, Wislenthild-r9-WRD, Celem-r4-CMP, Celril-1 -r7-CPT, Celembeorn-idek-BRN
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    I have asked my goblin scribe Maude to look out a passage from The Great Book of Everything Ever, one of our most sacred tomes kept hidden in Gramsfoot Library. After a little over five years research I'm sure this will finally lay to rest many of the competing ideologues currently in circulation.

"And so, it shall come to pass, that one may lay eyes upon The Great Book and know all. But he shall keep this knowledge to himself, safe unto the understanding that he shall not have to verify or justify, through deeds or words, or letters or numbers, or signed language and the medium of mime....nor shall they divine great meaning from the entrails of a salamander.....

-Yes yes, Maude, I think you can skip a little bit-

"Nor may they scratch a broken nail through the yoke of a cleanly broken egg, dissecting freshly formed veins an....

-Maude! Get to something relevant already!-

"Once thou speaketh with one voice and pray to our Dark Lord Sauron...

-Much better Maude-

"One will find peace and tranquility and calm of mind, if questionable enjoyment and entertainment be thine purpose. For there are those who will deny such reasonable pleasures! Those who will worship at the altar of malcontent and sow the seeds of doubt in the minds of those, whom our Dark Lord Sauron shall judge, and shall surely smite in his kind benevolence...

-Maude? Are you sure you're reading the right book?-

I think it's important to note, at this juncture, that my goblin scribe Maude has been stapled to the floor for her own safety.

It's really quite something ain't it? The tenacity with which some of us can muster to attack another's point of view.

There really is no great mystery. There has only ever been collective responsibility in The 'Moors. It's nice to see over the last few posts that people are coming to terms with this. It's not His fault, or Her fault, or That Tribe, or This Tribe, it's all of us. Always has been, and will continue to be so. Let's not forget the playing field we're left to prance around on, a malnourished population raised in a land of pestilence, cursed and ignored by our gods......but we make do the best with what we can right?

I requested a chat with good ol' Nakah, and got a PM which I finally responed to. You'll have to forgive me, my goblin scribe Maude handles all my mail and shall be duly punished for being so tardy.

I do recollect a time, when my first Surgery was opening, when there was friction between certain factions. I'd like to think, being a sophisticated orc of letters who also likes to wear his 'grown-up' hat, that incidents that have long since ceased to be relevant should be dropped.

This side/that side, who's to blame?

I'd like to think that the much vaunted argument of "but flaming/trolling/being generally antagonistic makes for better action" can be finally laid to rest. After five years of flaming/trolling/being generally antagonistic you're within reason to present your argument. Surely the action must have been gathering momentum until it reaches fever pitch at this rate no? Hmm, nothing?

To turn attention to those who have left our server of late, am I mistaken in thinking that many of them left our server some time ago? Only to return within the space of a week or two? There was certainly a "Let's Bail on Evernight PvMP" thread at one point that vanished after its contributor's had came back home here.

'Lest anyone get defensive, I do miss the folks who have transferred. I'm always in favour of anyone who brings a group to the field and is willing to stand and fight. It's telling that on one particular evening just before Transfer Day I tried to muster a group to fight Freeps back from Lug GY, nobody was willing to join. Almost two hours later I was still trying to muster a group, and could find nobody. I remarked to our much loved Ong, who happened to have been mostly freep at the time, how frustrating this was.

Sadly, perhaps these folks do need a more populated server. Decent players running insanely OP groups will run riot, hard to take constructive criticism for it though when the first thought seems to have been "let's make an invinci-group". I noticed talk of "on this other server they make huge raids and fight back".....gone are the days when you could spit in the 'Moors and hit a high ranked Warleader who knew his stuff.

It's hard enough to pull together any sort of raid, nevermind one from the glory days of yore, where we had high rankers at our dispossal or where the whole raid had access to all maps. Now we get to make do with what we can pull from the field, and I truly hope more leaders will accept and train up lower ranked monsters.

Many of you who have been posting of late have been quick to lay the blame squarely at the feet of the Creeps. I've made the point many times before, even back in Codies forums days, that the tribe I am happy to be a part of has been consistently capable of producing raids at most times of the day. We have often taken stick for not doing so. We have continually raised and broke groups depending on the action on the field as we see it. We have never received such thought from our opponents. Now imagine the recent trend in Needless Freep Zergs, formed after one decent fight against a group of monsters. There would be ZERO action if we followed suit and grouped all day long. With hindsight, can anyone tell us we did wrong?

As a parting note, I do hope our Freep colleagues cherish the last few weeks of Song of Distraction aided npc nullification, semi-invincible groups when there is no need and general star hugging/npc high fiving all round. Lots of you have got oh so lazy, come Rohan we might see some changes. If we do, methinks you're in trouble. If we don't? We'll still bring it to you.

To go back a few pages you'll find Pouchie speaks with the Hairy Feet of Truth. Be warned, if the balance closes, your rating and hugging tendencies will mean nothing.

My goblin scribe Maude should be contacted with any complaints, as this article was clearly finished under her creative control no matter how hard she tries to tell you that someone had her stapled to the floor. Her motion to not let Thingo dictate whilst drinking has however been advised, taken under consultation and dismissed.

Carry on about your business, as you all surely will, this much has been shown. But an extra tip of the hat to Hayley. Did y'all notice how people can think about things and make informed decisions, and yeah, I know this really crazy, but even admit they might be wrong?
    Darn it Thingo, even I Cba to read a wall of text that long let alone start to give a response. I'll just redefine it to the the one line statement I think you are saying, 'Maude has the hots for my Warg.' Let her down gently m8, she's simply not my tpye, be kind to her in letting her know I'll have a double of whatever you are drinking please m8, as it seems like the good stuff hehe But if your bottom line is Creeps forget the past and now unite, in principle I would love to accept that, and will do so if I now see a genuine change in the past elitist Creep arrogance that destroyed this once great community. If I see that change, I will once more support the EN Creep community 100%, and return to totally 100% Creep play and my many in game friends would do the same, and EN Creep would once more become far stronger as a result. Let's just hope the elitist arrogance of the past is just that, in the past, and that now EN Creep will be far more friendly to all who wish to explore the Monster side. If that is the case, I'm in, if it is not, well, then the past will repeat itself and it will only be 'Groundhog day.' Here's to hoping.

I think gaming is similar to rl in many ways, and perhaps the following vid sums it up for us all. (You gotta get past the first few seconds of this link hehe so stick with it)

Last edited by Nakah; Aug 16 2012 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks to everyone at the spars tonight.
    Was good fun and a lot of nice fights
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Iavadur & Co.[/COLOR] ;)
    [COLOR="#0066ff"]Calengil-Serenity-Laurelin[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    Thanks to everyone at the spars tonight.
    Was good fun and a lot of nice fights
    Well i never....omg first night i can't get to log lotro you lot set up spars

Awh yes, I did mention it's a shame Pouch wasn't there.
    Would have been nice to have a burg there, hope you'll be there for the next one
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Iavadur & Co.[/COLOR] ;)
    [COLOR="#0066ff"]Calengil-Serenity-Laurelin[/COLOR]

Spars is just another word for fightclubbing and should be banned from Ettenmoors.
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    Spars is just another word for fightclubbing and should be banned from Ettenmoors.
    It is well known and public knowledge that certain players have 2 accounts on this server, 1 Freep and 1 Creep. It is interesting to note that at certain hours in remote spots, certain Creeps and Freeps can be seen sparring, and a certain Guardian Freep always seems to win against certain Creep Alts who are always on auto attack, if that, or just standing still getting quickly zerged down just to repeatedly return to the same area to see the process repeated. A stealthed Warg sees all. Why does this happen? I've no idea tbh , and am not suggesting anything. All I will do is quote your own post...

Spars is just another word for fightclubbing...
    Yep, spot on, so very true more often than most players actually realise. Especially when those 'secret spars' take place at a very remote place on the map at very remote hours between a certain Guardian Freep and his Creep alts who at other times own and admit they are the same player on 2 accounts. Very interesting. 'A Stealthed Warg playing late at night sees all.'

Spars is just another word for fightclubbing...
    At certain times, that is so true. 'A stealthed Warg sees all.'
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 19 2012 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    It is well known and public knowledge that certain players have 2 accounts on this server, 1 Freep and 1 Creep. It is interesting to note that at certain hours in remote spots, certain Creeps and Freeps can be seen sparring, and a certain Guardian Freep always seems to win against certain Creep Alts who are always on auto attack, if that, or just standing still getting quickly zerged down just to repeatedly return to the same area to see the process repeated. A stealthed Warg sees all. Why does this happen? I've no idea tbh , and am not suggesting anything. All I will do is quote your own post...

Yep, spot on, so very true more often than most players actually realise. Especially when those 'secret spars' take place at a very remote place on the map at very remote hours between a certain Guardian Freep and his Creep alts who at other times own and admit they are the same player on 2 accounts. Very interesting. 'A Stealthed Warg playing late at night sees all.'

At certain times, that is so true. 'A stealthed Warg sees all.'
    Hehe, if I'm fightclubbing I must be the worst fightclubber in LotRO's history

http://dailystats.theblackappendage..../Gattsu?page=4
    Last edited by Gattsu_EU; Aug 19 2012 at 03:02 AM.
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

For me lc/hs spars are great way to end the night imo ,don't happen that much due to alot of players don't enjoy spars that's understandable its not for everyone ,why not come up nakah send me tell we have few spars im not even that good just love the buzz the rush feeling thats spars can bring to the table send me tell.

thx

Tbh don't think gattsu needs to brad pitt he can hold his own in any 1v1 situation <----no need for this guy to BP(brad pitt) duo accounts.

Hehe, if I'm fightclubbing I must be the worst fightclubber in LotRO's history

http://dailystats.theblackappendage..../Gattsu?page=4
    omg omgççç!!

On 11 Aug 12 587,466 1,807 1,371 -12

You made like 1807 renown! defo fc'ing!
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Hope to see spars up after thursday at some point (when I can finally break away from studying a bit). I think you won last time Pouch, so going to need a rematch (had great fun at last spars, thx).

Here's to hoping for good action, many hunters and few minstrels next week (sorry a warg can but hope).
    Last edited by Dawnsinger; Aug 19 2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: study plan extended by 2 days
    Duskdancer, warg: If found please return to Gwairin, lvl 85 hunter in Evernight

Let lotro die come and play Gw2 insted:P

Its a lost game anywayxD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000123982/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Stormstone lv75 Rune-keeper
    Stoda lv75 Minstrel
    Baldere lv65 Loremaster

Page 22 of 164 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast