We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 19 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 4094
  1. #451
    I was thinking more of the keep flipping that happened when we first got audacity and that will probably happen again when the cap gets raised. Occationally flipping a keep is fine, but what I observed back then was ppl going freep, flipping a keep, the logging creep to flip same keep and repeating that.
    Duskdancer, warg: If found please return to Gwairin, lvl 85 hunter in Evernight

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tower View Post
    But I guess making wargpacks and gankin all day soloers is all nice till someone actually fights back.
    Funny you say that when that Warg pack has been fighting your group all day?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100000b8611/signature.png]Pawz[/charsig]

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnsinger View Post
    I was thinking more of the keep flipping that happened when we first got audacity and that will probably happen again when the cap gets raised. Occationally flipping a keep is fine, but what I observed back then was ppl going freep, flipping a keep, the logging creep to flip same keep and repeating that.
    It will deffo happen again in RoR to some extent. More i cant say because of the NDA.

    @Shaun: Oh congrats on being the first warg here all day fighting my group and not buggering off.
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000f80cd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/B]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  4. #454
    Whle its always sad to see people leave lotro or the server, especially capable players. Others will take their place in the end. Hope you guys enjoy snowy, havent been around much but your groups posed a proper challenge. All the best
    [CENTER]Meernakh Daggerfoot / Meery & Meepsy Meep

    [b]Meep Meep![/b][/CENTER]

  5. #455

    lol

    Is switching between creep and freep not good enough . Hope u guys find what your looking for. The greenies will be safer once again. GREENIE LOVE. Still waiting for my internet to get reconnected. Hows everyone doing??

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    You know, I very nearly replied to your first post... I thought I'd respond this time before your post mysteriously vanishes...
    I've sent you a pm with my more specific detailed reasons and facts behind my original post, better to do it that way perhaps. As for the mysteriously vanishing posts, I didn't delete them. I guess we are no longer allowed to all battle it out openly and honestly in forum land like we used to. Shame, "it was all good sport and entertaining fun" as Tyrion Lannister would perhaps say .

    Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    but then I remembered who we were dealing with, and how you do love your "sport" here in forum land.
    Ser Defiler Knight, I do protest at the very suggestion.


    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    So yea from the previous posts, this server and mainly creep side is to blame.
    I'm not suggesting you are in total or even partial agreement with my comments in my original post. I will just say, it is interesting that a high ranked Creep player such as yourself though does agree with the fact Creep side has been to blame for its own failure, albiet you might have your own reasons and perspective for stating that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    Couldn't agree more Thingo.

    Blaming one tribe for the state of pvp on Evernight..c'mon. Boonie/Xodus/Thingo over the last year have regularly made groups/raids to fight back against overwelming odds. Raids where players from all tribes are invited along including yours Nakah.

    Wanna rage at anything, rage at devs for years of neglect in Ettens not at creeps who try and make a game out of it.
    I'm not talking about the last year, but going back 3+ years ago and the attitude and behaviour of some of the dominant Creeps back then (not the 3 you mentioned, but ones now totally irrelvant to Ettens PVMP).

    We had a lot of potential Creep raid leaders back then who were purposefully isolated, consistently flamed in OOC, in tells, and on old forums by certain other Creep players. That was when the rot started, it divided the Creep community, caused many regular and potential Creep players to walk with their feet to other servers or switch to freep, and the once very strong EN Creep community gradually became weaker and weaker over a period of time as a result of the actions of those people. I stand by my original post. It is not forum sport or games, but a perpsective on why the once very strong and great Creep community on this server has now become so very weak compared to what it used to be.
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 06 2012 at 12:54 AM.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    78
    I wasnt here 3+ years back, so I cannot comment on what it was like back then whatsoever BUT. I do know that wether your posts are true... or false... that it is not how things are now, and so there is simply no need to dig up stuff that may or may not have happened 3+ years ago. I actually view our community as a good one, we all have some really good laughs and with new players that are bound to come Im sure Evernight will get out of the rut that everyone says its gotten itself into, though Ive been told by a few who have characters on multiple servers that Evernight is not as bad as people say.
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

  8. #458
    Hmmmm interesting posts....don't like to see anyone jump servers tbh ,just don't forget todays newbies are tomorrows elite everything in life can and does get replaced ,there is a new breed comming over the horizon and these guys aint very tall so lock up your wargs and hide ,my pouch needs filling with warg meat.........

    Come and hunt me down raptors let the fight begin....:P

    Ongs and is village people will come back soon he miss me to much (young man there's no need to feel down)




  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    Idk about Louvre but; Mitsakos Ladrir Extrima Lep and I already transferred (lep and I are goin on creeps aswell they're pending). Khair and Watchtower are pending aswell and well... you probs can find out on leaderbords but we transferred to Snowbourn ^^
    I'll miss you all guys. Have fun in Snowbourn and nuke those nabs freeps/creeps also for me!!!
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnsinger View Post
    This might be an unpopular opinion but does it even matter that Ong/khair ... whoever more transfers to Snowy. We'll get new players and honestly the groups they usually made did little to encourage pvp. On snowbourn they can make zergs to counter those groups easier. Good for Snowbourn, good for Evernight and maybe even good for the transfers. Win-win situation isn't it?

    Besides, an old veteran isn't necessarily better for pvp than a newbie. The veteran will no doubt be better at fighting at the start, but newbies usually learn fast. It doesn't take too long for a newbie to become a veteran pvp'er. Judge ppl by how they play, not how long they've played.


    Want to be respected? Learn to play a challenging class solo, I'll consider yours zergers until I don't see more than 2 or 3 Warg Stalkers players soloing.

    You just learn newbies to pack up and kill single targets, no challenge there, maybe your mentality is wrong, I would really laugh hard if I keep playing on large grps hunting single targets, your text is out of context...
    Search about PvP around internet, I'm sure you can find what means... fun (ofc) but challenge too, and too many things which mades Evernight lacking of PvP players.

    A new Title has been bestowed upon you, you may now be known as Chief Warrior Isabelpantoja, Slayer of Light!

    Show me the way please...
    Last edited by Hayley; Aug 06 2012 at 12:19 PM.
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  11. #461
    I got Slayer of Light at r7... Just saying.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    855
    Gz for title.
    20 inf per kill if no quests just smells kb stealing.
    Its hard too, not denying.


    The original Valdez

  13. #463
    thought you slugs were playing gw2 in a couple weeks, i'm for sure not gonna transfer just gonna un-install instead
    Insector Gadget - R15 weaver

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by InsectorGadget View Post
    thought you slugs were playing gw2 in a couple weeks, i'm for sure not gonna transfer just gonna un-install instead
    Multitasking Rhy
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000f80cd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/B]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post
    I got Slayer of Light at r7... Just saying.
    Hate you... Just saying.
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherpaws View Post
    I wasnt here 3+ years back, so I cannot comment on what it was like back then whatsoever BUT. I do know that wether your posts are true... or false... that it is not how things are now, and so there is simply no need to dig up stuff that may or may not have happened 3+ years ago. I actually view our community as a good one, we all have some really good laughs and with new players that are bound to come Im sure Evernight will get out of the rut that everyone says its gotten itself into, though Ive been told by a few who have characters on multiple servers that Evernight is not as bad as people say.
    I agree sweetie, new players will always come in to the server and it is up to the Creeps to now again build a strong community. Digging up stuff from 2-3 years + was necessary if only to make the point and to remark on how a once very, very, very strong Creep community on EN had slowly over time been destroyed and weakened because of the previous Creep arrogance of certain players who turned many players away from playing Creep side regularly. However, I am so glad and happy to be able to say, those players are now totally irrelevant and have no influence whatsoever over EN Creep side and that is a big positive to building a new Creep community so the future is brighter without them. Warg Stalkers tribe has flourished purely because we welcome, teach, help, accept anybody who wishes to play Creep, that is why numerically we are now always the strongest tribe on EN. Creeps side on EN will grow stronger when we always help, teach, and accept new players regardless of rank or time spent in game, rather than turn them forever away from Creep side just because they did not have a decent rank symbol and were new to Creep and were therefore subject to a default setting of rejection and mocking by the previous high ranked players who demanded total respect from new players without ever giving it and required total obedience to their self own created rules, which I for one, refused to always play by, and I never ever gave in to their egotisical arrogance and their self-proclaimed demand for respect so fought them every step of the way in forum and in game. Now they are gone, perhaps EN Creep side can rebuild itself by respecting new Creep players rather than the default setting of rejecting and mocking new Creep players. That, surely, is a far better attitude for us Creeps to have to welcome, accept, and teach new Creeps rather than default rejecting and mocking them is it not?

    QUOTE=Hayley;6340950]


    QUOTE=Hayley;6340950]


    Your stats totally suck, I mean really, I would be ashamed to post such fail stats myself to be honest so what is your point in doing so? To show how much you fail?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post


    Want to be respected? Learn to play a challenging class solo, I'll consider yours zergers until I don't see more than 2 or 3 Warg Stalkers players soloing.
    Your opinion might be respected if u were a decent player solo 1v1 , but you are not, so what is your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post


    You just learn newbies to pack up and kill single targets, no challenge there, maybe your mentality is wrong, I would really laugh hard if I keep playing on large grps hunting single targets, your text is out of context...
    Search about PvP around internet, I'm sure you can find what means... fun (ofc) but challenge too, and too many things which mades Evernight lacking of PvP players.

    Lol, like you pretend to know what you are talking about. Seriously, rofl


    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post

    A new Title has been bestowed upon you, you may now be known as Chief Warrior Isabelpantoja, Slayer of Light!

    Show me the way please...
    You can't obviously solo on your Warg, rank 8 and 3,275 deaths? 3.3 K/D ratio? How embarrassing for you, so what is your point?
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 07 2012 at 11:40 PM.

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Nakah, you are talking like a priest, or a politician, build a new community....???
    In-game, same as in the world, variety is one of the highest values, I cannot agree with many people, but I'll never give a *clap* when ANY person leaves us, I'm not perfect, you're not perfect, no one is perfect, so, the point is not re-build a broken community, because everyone has their preferences, but all can make a contribution, it's true, I'll wait if some mentalities changes when RoR, but that Elitist Creep Community... I've never seen something like that, just some Tribes with skilled and compenetrated members fighting vs grps or freep raids,
    enjoy
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    I agree sweetie, new players will always come in to the server and it is up to the Creeps to now again build a strong community. Digging up stuff from 2-3 years + was necessary if only to make the point and to remark on how a once very, very, very strong Creep community on EN had slowly over time been destroyed and weakened because of the previous Creep arrogance of certain players who turned many players away from playing Creep side regularly. However, I am so glad and happy to be able to say, those players are now totally irrelevant and have no influence whatsoever over EN Creep side and that is a big positive to building a new Creep community so the future is brighter without them. Warg Stalkers tribe has flourished purely because we welcome, teach, help, accept anybody who wishes to play Creep, that is why numerically we are now always the strongest tribe on EN. Creeps side on EN will grow stronger when we always help, teach, and accept new players regardless of rank or time spent in game, rather than turn them forever away from Creep side just because they did not have a decent rank symbol and were new to Creep and were therefore subject to a default setting of rejection and mocking by the previous high ranked players who demanded total respect from new players without ever giving it and required total obedience to their self own created rules, which I for one, refused to always play by, and I never ever gave in to their egotisical arrogance and their self-proclaimed demand for respect so fought them every step of the way in forum and in game. Now they are gone, perhaps EN Creep side can rebuild itself by respecting new Creep players rather than the default setting of rejecting and mocking new Creep players. That, surely, is a far better attitude for us Creeps to have to welcome, accept, and teach new Creeps rather than default rejecting and mocking them is it not?

    QUOTE=Hayley;6340950]


    QUOTE=Hayley;6340950]


    Your stats totally suck, I mean really, I would be ashamed to post such fail stats myself to be honest so what is your point in doing so? To show how much you fail?



    Your opinion might be respected if u were a decent player solo 1v1 , but you are not, so what is your point?




    Lol, like you pretend to know what you are talking about. Seriously, rofl




    You can't obviously solo on your Warg, rank 8 and 3,275 deaths? 3.3 K/D ratio? How embarrassing for you, so what is your point?
    A new Title has been bestowed upon you, you may now be known as Nukah, Thekingofwhinners!

    I just killed more players on single and fair fight than your warg overall kb's counter sweetie


    You look sexy when you rage /rawr

    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    A new Title has been bestowed upon you, you may now be known as Nukah, Thekingofwhinners!

    I just killed more players on single and fair fight than your warg overall kb's counter sweetie


    You look sexy when you rage /rawr

    Your stats and k/d ratio show otherwise, the maths prove you are wrong sweetie /rawr

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Nakah, you are talking like a priest, or a politician, build a new community....???
    In-game, same as in the world, variety is one of the highest values, I cannot agree with many people, but I'll never give a *clap* when ANY person leaves us, I'm not perfect, you're not perfect, no one is perfect, so, the point is not re-build a broken community, because everyone has their preferences, but all can make a contribution, it's true, I'll wait if some mentalities changes when RoR, but that Elitist Creep Community... I've never seen something like that, just some Tribes with skilled and compenetrated members fighting vs grps or freep raids,
    enjoy
    erm, what are you talking about
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 08 2012 at 12:05 AM.

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    Your stats and k/d ratio show otherwise, the maths prove you are wrong sweetie /rawr



    erm, what are you talking about
    Stats, stats, blah blah, I play for having fun with my friends, and It looks you take too seriously a simple game achievements, but tbh, my "fail" stats makes me stay closer to get Hand of Doom, and sharing nice laughs with all my friends, If I played looking for my stats i'll never be a dewcent player, my living proof are all the freeps I killed on single fight, and my deaths attempting to get kills, I think not many freeps can blame me for using sprint to escape of any 1vs1 fight or even a 1vs2 or more, when I attack I'm ready to win or be killed, that's all,
    good night
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    I agree sweetie, new players will always come in to the server and it is up to the Creeps to now again build a strong community. Digging up stuff from 2-3 years + was necessary if only to make the point and to remark on how a once very, very, very strong Creep community on EN had slowly over time been destroyed and weakened because of the previous Creep arrogance of certain players who turned many players away from playing Creep side regularly. However, I am so glad and happy to be able to say, those players are now totally irrelevant and have no influence whatsoever over EN Creep side and that is a big positive to building a new Creep community so the future is brighter without them. Warg Stalkers tribe has flourished purely because we welcome, teach, help, accept anybody who wishes to play Creep, that is why numerically we are now always the strongest tribe on EN. Creeps side on EN will grow stronger when we always help, teach, and accept new players regardless of rank or time spent in game, rather than turn them forever away from Creep side just because they did not have a decent rank symbol and were new to Creep and were therefore subject to a default setting of rejection and mocking by the previous high ranked players who demanded total respect from new players without ever giving it and required total obedience to their self own created rules, which I for one, refused to always play by, and I never ever gave in to their egotisical arrogance and their self-proclaimed demand for respect so fought them every step of the way in forum and in game. Now they are gone, perhaps EN Creep side can rebuild itself by respecting new Creep players rather than the default setting of rejecting and mocking new Creep players. That, surely, is a far better attitude for us Creeps to have to welcome, accept, and teach new Creeps rather than default rejecting and mocking them is it not?

    I was talking about that, ofc actually you have a great strenght on numbers, teach your lowbies, make them grow up, and face the freeps when it's needed, and obviously, have fun
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Stats, stats, blah blah, I play for having fun with my friends, and It looks you take too seriously a simple game achievements, but tbh, my "fail" stats makes me stay closer to get Hand of Doom, and sharing nice laughs with all my friends, If I played looking for my stats i'll never be a dewcent player, my living proof are all the freeps I killed on single fight, and my deaths attempting to get kills, I think not many freeps can blame me for using sprint to escape of any 1vs1 fight or even a 1vs2 or more, when I attack I'm ready to win or be killed, that's all,
    good night
    You are now contradicting yourself. Your stats are not those of a good solo 1v1 player, it is that obvious to all apart from you.

    your inf per average kill compared to your overall inf is only 20 inf per kill. Compared to your kb's (photoshop?) that proves you either enjoy to ninja KB's, or have been part of a zerg to get your overall inf. An average of 20 inf a kill is proof you are not getting that inf 1v1 and I have not even factored your very, very high death rate into that which would reduce that number still. Therefore plse do not criticise other players, your posted stats prove you have not gotten your rank and infamy solo. 20 inf per kill with such a high death rate shows a player who leeches the main action, dies far too often, or somebody who is very, very bad at the 1v1 you pretend you are so great at. Your stats tell the story of your playstyle, simple fact. On my 2K Warg my average is +75 inf per kill.
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 08 2012 at 12:52 AM.

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    I agree sweetie, new players will always come in to the server and it is up to the Creeps to now again build a strong community. Digging up stuff from 2-3 years + was necessary if only to make the point and to remark on how a once very, very, very strong Creep community on EN had slowly over time been destroyed and weakened because of the previous Creep arrogance of certain players who turned many players away from playing Creep side regularly. However, I am so glad and happy to be able to say, those players are now totally irrelevant and have no influence whatsoever over EN Creep side and that is a big positive to building a new Creep community so the future is brighter without them. Warg Stalkers tribe has flourished purely because we welcome, teach, help, accept anybody who wishes to play Creep, that is why numerically we are now always the strongest tribe on EN. Creeps side on EN will grow stronger when we always help, teach, and accept new players regardless of rank or time spent in game, rather than turn them forever away from Creep side just because they did not have a decent rank symbol and were new to Creep and were therefore subject to a default setting of rejection and mocking by the previous high ranked players who demanded total respect from new players without ever giving it and required total obedience to their self own created rules, which I for one, refused to always play by, and I never ever gave in to their egotisical arrogance and their self-proclaimed demand for respect so fought them every step of the way in forum and in game. Now they are gone, perhaps EN Creep side can rebuild itself by respecting new Creep players rather than the default setting of rejecting and mocking new Creep players. That, surely, is a far better attitude for us Creeps to have to welcome, accept, and teach new Creeps rather than default rejecting and mocking them is it not?

    I was talking about that, ofc actually you have a great strenght on numbers, teach your lowbies, make them grow up, and face the freeps when it's needed, and obviously, have fun
    You repeat my text without quoting me? why?

  24. #474
    And the king of wargs has found a new victim to bomb with walls of text.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    And the king of wargs has found a new victim to bomb with walls of text.
    No point interacting with him, to not miss the thread this was a Good Bye and Good Luck to some Players


    Ignore List


    • Nukah

    Solved ^^
    Last edited by Hayley; Aug 08 2012 at 03:43 PM.
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

 

 
Page 19 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload