We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 18 of 164 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 4094
  1. #426
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    845
    So long amigo! Watch out for gringos!

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    78
    Oh righty! In that case Berserkr take care, have fun, and see you upon your return .

  3. #428
    Any info on players that's had a transfer recently e/night seems light on old school players at the moment.....anyone shed some light ?

    ----->Spit roasted wargs how do you eat yours......naughty naughty naughty raptors

  4. #429
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    845

    Wink

    As far as i know a good bunch of good players left to snowy to get better pvp, can't blame them. Not much left on evernight but freshly rolled minstrels and wuargs.
    I think when RoR pops up this server will be most likely dead due to gw and if creeps get love, remainers want a piece of decend action.
    Not hoping for en to die but....

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    47
    It will die if everyone transfers

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    It is really very sad to see EN PVP dying in comparison to other servers. We can't blame the freeps in my opinion, as other servers such as Eldar still have a massively strong creep community despite all of the class/ freep/creep imbalances etc. The failure on EN has been on Creep side. There was an elitist attitude for far too long with a certain tribe and a couple of now totally irrelevant and unimportant players who at the time thought they were pvmp lords because of their rank symbol and the then influence they had over creep side. They demanded respect from other creep players without ever giving it back, and treated far too many creeps both new and experienced with such arrogance, contempt and disrespect that it slowly killed off the creep community and many players switched to freep or switched to other servers on their creep as they could not be bothered with such an elitist and arrogant attitude. Well done those of you who did that. Do you have the humilty and sense to realise the implications of your actions over a long period of time to this server and how it slowly, bit by bit eroded and rotted the once strong creep community? Do you actually have the intelligence to realise how you very slowly over a period of time eroded the strength of the Creep community on here? Are you still proud? I hope not, however I don't think you actually have the savvy, memory or intelligence to realise how you slowly turned a once great EN creep community into the poor show it is today. I'm willing to speak in game to any who care to ask me to elaborate on my views and will speak honestly, but forum rules do not allow me to be open with my views here. The EN Creep community is dead compared to other servers, and that is quite sad tbh, and perhaps a reason why so many players are now bailing for better action in supposedly greener pastures.
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 04 2012 at 02:35 AM.

  7. #432
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    156
    You know, I very nearly replied to your first post upon return with it's unwarranted attack on my tribe, but then I remembered who we were dealing with, and how you do love your "sport" here in forum land.

    But this time I'll bite. As you persist at the dog-with-a-bone act I thought I'd respond this time before your post mysteriously vanishes. You think a couple of people you took issue with some years ago have ruined Evernight?

    You and a couple of others need to take a nice long look in the mirror. Our server is in trouble because of the bad blood that persists to carry on. Behaviour that is played out on a weekly basis here on these very pages. Our server is in trouble because of the reluctance of many on both sides to engage in a decent fight. Our server is in trouble because of the unhelpful attitude displayed by many.

    It's not just the creep community that is "dead" as you say, there are few freeps around at the best of times, unless of course someone yells for a raid in chat channels because they've been scared by a fellowship of monsters who have the temerity to fight back.

    I'll take you up on that offer, please feel free to contact me next time you see me in the 'Moors, I'd love the opportunity to hear your bitter theories about how my tribe has killed the 'Moors. Before we forget, it's pretty much the only tribe that's been capable, or willing, to put up resistance against the insanely OP opposition.

    So please, come find me, with any luck a reasonable discussion can put an end to this nonsense. To single out anyone in particular as a cause for this servers decline is staggeringly short sighted considering the number of thoughtless egoists who have contributed to the atmosphere here.

    Oh yes, and please do remember, I'm no Officer or invovled in the running of BG in any way, but I've had enough of this.

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    Our server is in trouble because of the bad blood that persists to carry on. Behaviour that is played out on a weekly basis here on these very pages. Our server is in trouble because of the reluctance of many on both sides to engage in a decent fight. Our server is in trouble because of the unhelpful attitude displayed by many.
    Couldnt agree more Thingo, and instead of people transferring to other servers I wish theyd step up to the plate and make Evernight competeable with the other servers because it IS possible to accomplish this.

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherpaws View Post
    Couldnt agree more Thingo, and instead of people transferring to other servers I wish theyd step up to the plate and make Evernight competeable with the other servers because it IS possible to accomplish this.
    It has been tryed before (if u take a look at the codemasters forum archive). Didnt work so well back then even when boths sides had raidleader willing to sit down and talk.

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    78
    Oh right, its a shame to hear that seeing as it really could make the difference to our Pvmp. Thing is Im sure both sides are aware of the decline in good action here not just the creeplings, yet people would rather transfer than put up some raids, I just dont understand it. We can but trust to hope that things shall improve... somehow.

  11. #436
    Interesting points on the ob posts........

    Tbh the route of the problem imo is fear of death i.e (ratings) not as much on creep side i must admit but us freeps have for some reason taken ratings as the be all and end all of the pvp in ettons ,took a little time out yesterday to monitor something thingo says to me when i was setting up spars on creep side ,not sure the exact words but something along lines of (your freep friends don't want to play ball when faced with a open fields fights) ,anyways like i say i decided to watch both side when they met in an open field battle ,got to agree with thingo seems players just don't want to die noticed this on both sides more so on freeps ,correct me if im wrong but seems to me that unless its a 100% win for either side in an open field battle players will just retreat and wait ,this is whats killing the small amount of group action we just wanting to kill kill kill and not die then when faced with death call it a day ,im not saying run in like headless chickens i.e if you in small group or solo etc etc but when its an open field battle that very rarely happens these days just stay with it kill dieing or die killing honestly if we all promote this (who gives a toss about ratings attitude) these fights will become epic battles within minutes ,this is a blanket statement not personal to any single player but us all in the ettons at moment.

    /discuss

    or maybe im just talking s..t.
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Aug 04 2012 at 09:21 AM.

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    114
    Couldn't agree more Thingo.

    Blaming one tribe for the state of pvp on Evernight..c'mon. Boonie/Xodus/Thingo over the last year have regularly made groups/raids to fight back against overwelming odds. Raids where players from all tribes are invited along including yours Nakah.

    Wanna rage at anything, rage at devs for years of neglect in Ettens not at creeps who try and make a game out of it.

    Btw. Who doesn't enjoy Boonies burger n sausage raids ?

  13. #438
    I agree that a few players have done theirs to worsen the atmosphere on EN, however it's not any particular tribe responsible but instead a few individuals who utterly disregarded any other creeps/freeps (saw a couple of things I truly disliked when I was playing my anonymous low rank warg/freep). It's only 2-3 ppl but in a small community, those few can make a major difference.

    Although, got to say. I have wargs on 6 different servers, including Snowbourn. Evernight, for me, was the best one of those servers. So we're not as badly off as some seem to think. With regards to ppl transfering to snowbourn, good luck with that. Personally I hate what Snowbourn has turned into, but anyone who likes the kind of action usually there, have fun.
    Many of the other servers I've tried, particular some of the US ones have a huge creep population compared to freeps, which means that it's hard to find anything to fight. The zerging mentality however exists on all servers I've seen, so transferring to get away from that is hopeless.
    Duskdancer, warg: If found please return to Gwairin, lvl 85 hunter in Evernight

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    78
    Well spoken Dancer, very well spoken x.

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,140
    Tonight the freep faction is awesome

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dutchland
    Posts
    259
    Just a formal ByeBye here, came to say I'm not fussed with this server anymore thus moving out (My reaver will go aswell). Maybe it's just the lack of activity but theres barely people on either side willing to fight my groups and log off, on the server I'm at they often just create massive raids to fight us back and we end up with great action... So yea from the previous posts, this server and mainly creep side is to blame.

    Anyhow not gonna make this a rant. All ty Pv(M)P.

  17. #442
    I was away for like 3 weeks on vacation and I didn"t play some time before I left. I'm not completely following.
    Mitsakos, Ong & berserkr transferred away? To what server?

    Anyway, good luck Ong, may you find what you are looking for on other server.

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dutchland
    Posts
    259
    Idk about Louvre but; Mitsakos Ladrir Extrima Lep and I already transferred (lep and I are goin on creeps aswell they're pending). Khair and Watchtower are pending aswell and well... you probs can find out on leaderbords but we transferred to Snowbourn ^^

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dutchland
    Posts
    259
    Ok this is akward since mere's post got deleted (Mere and Nebi transferring aswell)
    Last edited by 'Ongbyrz.; Aug 05 2012 at 12:44 PM.

  20. #445
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    Ok this is akward since mere's post got deleted (Mere and Nebi transferring aswell)
    Wow! Now EN will deffo die with no moar Mith...

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    17
    Shame to see you lot go, but I totally agree with you that most of the blame is on creep side, i'm not saying it's all creep side, freeps do play their role in how bad it is also. 85%? of the server is now warg stalkers who are ofc all wargs who just gank solos/gy in massive groups or just switch sides, then just fold whenever any sort of opposition comes up against them.

    Most of the time it looks like freeps have zergs going on for no apparent reason but its for all those wargs that you don't see until &&&& loads pop out for one kill disappear/sprint then the rest of us take the fall /sigh.

    But gl on snowy, don't blame you for transferring tbh.

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    Just a formal ByeBye here, came to say I'm not fussed with this server anymore thus moving out (My reaver will go aswell). Maybe it's just the lack of activity but theres barely people on either side willing to fight my groups and log off, on the server I'm at they often just create massive raids to fight us back and we end up with great action... So yea from the previous posts, this server and mainly creep side is to blame.

    Anyhow not gonna make this a rant. All ty Pv(M)P.
    Pr0 switchers leaving Evernight... idk if clap or cry...

    Out of ironics, I just hope you all can find the action you want, also I'm not discarding a world transfer, so I understand this Goodbye.
    But I'll blame following this way I'll be the Evernight's last Older... sad to see that amount of people leaving

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    I was away for like 3 weeks on vacation and I didn"t play some time before I left. I'm not completely following.
    Mitsakos, Ong & berserkr transferred away? To what server?

    Anyway, good luck Ong, may you find what you are looking for on other server.
    Louvre is not playing LotRO, no transfers, just he stopped (hope anyday he can come back)

  24. #449
    This might be an unpopular opinion but does it even matter that Ong/khair ... whoever more transfers to Snowy. We'll get new players and honestly the groups they usually made did little to encourage pvp. On snowbourn they can make zergs to counter those groups easier. Good for Snowbourn, good for Evernight and maybe even good for the transfers. Win-win situation isn't it?

    Besides, an old veteran isn't necessarily better for pvp than a newbie. The veteran will no doubt be better at fighting at the start, but newbies usually learn fast. It doesn't take too long for a newbie to become a veteran pvp'er. Judge ppl by how they play, not how long they've played.
    Duskdancer, warg: If found please return to Gwairin, lvl 85 hunter in Evernight

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnsinger View Post
    ... and honestly the groups they usually made did little to encourage pvp.
    That made me lol quite a bit. Cos yeah ppl who make small groups to max a fellow always fighting double the numbers does little. But I guess making wargpacks and gankin all day soloers is all nice till someone actually fights back. And then you just blow all your cooldowns and run as if Gandalf was chasing you. Thats whats wrong with both freeps and creeps on this server they dont see that they are just hurting eachother with mentalities like this.

 

 
Page 18 of 164 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload