We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 164 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    i hope all this player will leave the server to people like play only.
    At first I was like

Then I went like

Wuarg Stalkers while reading ^ post

zS
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rafnman View Post
    Edit:
    Seems like the time on forum is different from where i live so i see you posted about 4 hours after i logged so no idea what happend afterwards
    The mainly lame action was @ late night and haven't seen you then. It was nice-ish when chaos was around... at tol etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    Worse part is freeps don't give a rat's &&&& about it . As long as they don't die and keep making renown it's all allright .

Just look at those r9+ running around in groups all the time , catch them solo and they're NOTHING .
    '

I got this feeling aswell, especially a certain few minstrels seem to feel the need to pop storebrands etc. Aside from that me and lep were duo yday and no freeps would fight us 2v2 always calling in the zerg.

Your post. w t f.
    I may be playing OP classes though I do not fail like you.

Blablabla about wargs, I was talking about freeps, yes theres alot of wargs and this is because warg is the only class on-lvl with freep if you deny this you're ignorant/incompetant

You say freeps don't grp and leech? Look at the captains sharing motivation, minstrels sharing tales, theres alot of players who do group (Not saying that they shouldn't) I'm just saying if you group, please do charge, you always see me charge on both freep AND creep if I am grouped, even tried to fight the spaniards in DG in a duo, not much but yea.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

Ong is a fail player cause play only for use an OP in both side and brag like merebrand ... i hope all this player will leave the server to people like play only.
    Creep can't play cause atm every creep or a big ammount play a warg alone.
    The other class with no stealt become the first target of all OP ranged class free and all warg disappear and run alone.

I see many time 6 or 7 warg kill one enemy and after run away and leave a defi alone to die ... well ... that's folk

The same is for freep ... where are the group ??? Every one follow the other and just leach ... and if some one go around alone become zerged from enought warg.

Is the same from both part ... you are the player the game is the same.
    Start to group with people and try to build and learn a game ... else i think you play in a wrong game, call of duty can be better.
    Stopp QQ and making people laugh Guiwhinner, even you're not the most indicated to cry about zerging
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

[QUOTE=Rafnman;6313425]And about the OP classes LMs are not OP in moors and since thats the only thing i play i can only speak for myself
    [QUOTE]

Find a captain leeching, or some more fellows. Though i think LM's are already good enough solo, not so ezmode as these minstrels which are about 40% of the freeps (check any day on dailystats top freeps..)

Charging freepside is so much easier atm, due to op'ness and zerg on the move pewpew abilities. Would be nice to see the many EZmoding storebrand popping mistrels and their companions charging a bit more, even if there is small risk of death.. But apparently half of them have no idea of their classes strengths, even after 9 or 10 ranks even, my guess they never played creep if not for fotm BA or warg.. Wonder what will happen to all these mincers after RoR update, maybe (i fear) devs will be too nice to them again, would love to see minstrels on the up side for once zS

Anyway, reason i almost only play warg creepside is it's the only creepclass you can avoid having to fight freeps in zergs outnumbering you 2 to 1 almost all the time. Tried BA for a bit last week, not a chance for a decent fight if not for a good group or joining the other creeps in oc/tol/gy npc hugging, which is too boring for me anyways, warg is only viable solo option atm..
    Totso r10 champ

whine
    Oh Guiwinner whining about being a failure, nothing new.
    MI6 - Evernight
    Erelena R9 Guardian | Merebrand R12 Burglar | Merelyssa R9 Captain
    Needlesstosay R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | Praesul R8 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    Please only female whine, no one wanna see Guiwinner whining... (hope)

http://youtu.be/0LBhAOq_PBg?hd=1

31 days until some decent pvp
    Insector Gadget - R15 weaver

this is another point ...

This guy ... is the leader of a Kin ...
    Hayley you are a flamer .. that's isn't enought good for a forum ... trolling isn't the best.

Usually i don't fail i play. You are really bad player and make the game bad nothing more.

I'm sad to see good people leave the server and only troll still be here.

Play your game and give the respect to the other player ... this is only a game and you all boring enought to explain to other what they are or what they need.
    And i think you can stop to dream about me farwell man

Quote Originally Posted by InsectorGadget View Post
    31 days until some decent pvp
    Same here... cant wait for next month

Freeps:Xymith R10-Minimith R9-Xymi R8-Nukit R8-Mithamir R7-Xyradoc R5-Laeonidas R3
    Creeps:Snagar R6-Ghashnagar R6
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/Xymit/videos]My Youtube Videos[/url]

whine
    You don't deserve my respect.
    MI6 - Evernight

I must feel like Rodin, because I have no clue whatsoever where this thread/what anyone is going on about. People don't know how to stir up good news. All i can hear in my headphones is the beginning segment of Eastenders.

You don't deserve my respect.
    Cause too many tough guy punish you at school ?

You can't have respect cause you have no idea.

The sad point is that, no ignore on forum I hope you will be banned soon.

WIll happen !!

Anyway tharahad every raid in ettens are a good news

Cause too many tough guy punish you at school ?

You can't have respect cause you have no idea.

The sad point is that, no ignore on forum I hope you will be banned soon.

WIll happen !!
    This message is hidden because Guiwinner is on your ignore list.
    MI6 - Evernight

Creep can't play cause atm every creep or a big ammount play a warg alone.
    The other class with no stealt become the first target of all OP ranged class free and all warg disappear and run alone.
    Ok, perhaps because I have been away for many months real life and only just returned for a short time I have no idea who your Creep alts are? I simply don't know them. Please educate and enlighten me with your Creep alt names, as all I have seen from you in Ettens is a zerg hugging LM who does little for the action apart from hug the biggest group of freeps you can see. If you do not play Creep on a regular basis and are speaking purely from a freep side, you really don't know the Creep side in Ettens. If you do play Creep a lot, who are you? As then, if I know who you are, I might agree with your opinions but all I see of you is a freep zerg hugging LM who qqs a lot on the forum.

I see many time 6 or 7 warg kill one enemy and after run away and leave a defi alone to die ... well ... that's folk
    Yeah, you can blame me for that, as I originally created the ganking Blueprint for how I think Wargs should play on this server, that's why I am 'TheKingofWargs' with a 2K rating who has not died once for nearly 2 years. I sometimes group with the Wargs on WL or Def and if the battle is lost and we are certain to wipe, I tell them to get away and I will take a hit for the team. Wargs are there to hassle, annoy, frustrate and to actually give dedicated Creep players a way to get inf and wins over an incredibly OP zerging freep side with skills so imbalanced in OPness compared to Creeps that many Creep players would have given up by now if they could not get some payback on the Warg class. Thank your lucky stars there are still those who want to play Creep atm with the dire situation we find ourselves in for such a long time now.

The same is for freep ... where are the group ??? Every one follow the other and just leach ... and if some one go around alone become zerged from enought warg.
    I've never seen you solo or in a small group in Ettens. Everytime I see your LM it seems like you are following the zerg and leeching. Am I wrong?

Is the same from both part ... you are the player the game is the same.
    Start to group with people and try to build and learn a game ... else i think you play in a wrong game, call of duty can be better.
    The biggest QQ player on this server atm seems to be you. I am Repeating myself here, but if you are a dedicated or regular Creep then let me know the names, I might then find some empathy and sympathy with you and might even agree with some of your posts. However, as all I have seen from you is a zerg hugging LM on freep side, your forum QQ posts simply do not make any sense. PM me with your Creep names if you do not want them to be known publicy. If they are known, it is my absence for a long time explains my not knowing. Seriously m8, I really do not know what your banging on about on this forum and what the QQ is about if you are mainly a regular Freep player as your posts and QQ do not make sense if that is the case. If you are mainly a Creep please enlighten me who you are. If you are not, and mainly play Freep, what on Earth are you continuosly banging a QQ drum about on here? Creeps players are the ones with genuine cause for QQ at the moment, not zerg hugging LM's.

Nakah.

The absolute dictator and ruthless 'KingofWargs'.
    Last edited by Nakah; Jul 26 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Was a few nice fights last night, cheers both sides!
    & Welcome back Nakah
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Iavadur & Co.[/COLOR] ;)
    [COLOR="#0066ff"]Calengil-Serenity-Laurelin[/COLOR]

On topic moar fight today plz and less pve raids?
    Regards RAFN!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000610b1/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post

Aside from that me and lep were duo yday and no freeps would fight us 2v2 always calling in the zerg.
    Not true ^^

Im back tonight m8....built new pc been login on lappy for last few days ,we see who attacks you and lep tonight kk.

1v2 pouch style die winning....respect is earned not given.

Nakah your solo player ?
    If so give me toot we have few spars you sound good fun kk.
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Jul 26 2012 at 08:11 AM.

On topic moar fight today plz and less pve raids?
    Funny . I could swear you where in the huge zerg that turned the map blue and then left ^^ .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]

Funny . I could swear you where in the huge zerg that turned the map blue and then left ^^ .
    Which kinda ruined the action for the rest of the day and then when there were creeps online in the evening someone decided to make another Pve raid

so yeah i was in the first pve raid and it wasn't fun i would much rather do pvp
    Regards RAFN!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000610b1/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Not true ^^

Im back tonight m8....built new pc been login on lappy for last few days ,we see who attacks you and lep tonight kk.

1v2 pouch style die winning....respect is earned not given.
    -You're an exception, you do stay around... occasionally. (I've seen you hips away ^^)

-Nakah, nice post :d. His creep is Guiwinnergash (I think, a ~r5 defiler). Afaik he blames the current ''freep zergs'' on incompetance. I've spoken to him many times and because I can beat him as a warg he thinks that lrms are not strong at all. I don't think he realises incompetance isn't a factor of balance.

-Rafn/Louvre yesh there's PvE zergs on both sides. Only thing to counter them is to keep pointing out, actual pvp gives you more comms (look at leaderbords) half of gained ren/inf = comms. A good day of pvp can give you upto 6k-7.5k comms.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    Only thing to counter them is to keep pointing out, actual pvp gives you more comms
    Screw the commendations , the Ettenmoors area is meant for those who want to have fun doing pvp .

Do you want to pve ? Go back to Bree and get away from my spot .

Hayley you are a flamer .. that's isn't enought good for a forum ... trolling isn't the best.
    I just share my oppinion, and that's one of the Forums existance, flaming? trolling? lol... If you don't agree...(Is not my problem) I don't pretend that all people could share my idea about pvp, cuz if it happened most of lamerz, qq, whinnerz, ezmoderz, will not be playing here.....

enjoy
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Which kinda ruined the action for the rest of the day and then when there were creeps online in the evening someone decided to make another Pve raid

so yeah i was in the first pve raid and it wasn't fun i would much rather do pvp
    Maybe we are playing in different servers, but yesterday 35 feeps called by a cry on globallff were wiped by boon 12 man raid, my 10 kamikazes grp and a little amount of soloers, you came to moors with the idea of flipping the map and we offered yours a lesson of pvp, was fun, maybe the "ruined" action was for freepside, see yours at lug gy ^^
    enjoy

Screw the commendations , the Ettenmoors area is meant for those who want to have fun doing pvp .

Do you want to pve ? Go back to Bree and get away from my spot .
    Well commendations earnt by PvMPing should increase ''pvp''

...meant for those who want to have fun doing pvp .
    ./giggle at all the rage seen on this thread, and the "fun" ^^
    Freeps:Xymith R10-Minimith R9-Xymi R8-Nukit R8-Mithamir R7-Xyradoc R5-Laeonidas R3
    Creeps:Snagar R6-Ghashnagar R6
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/Xymit/videos]My Youtube Videos[/url]

Page 16 of 164 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast