We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 153 of 164 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Tx to freeps and creeps, tonight was awesome.

P.S ...dont tell Thingo he missed the fights
    ehehe
    Too late, I'm thinking to say "all" to him, first time he'll log back on tribe

And yes, there was fun on some raid vs raid fights yesterday night, could say deaths and points on both sides!
    Thanks all (and hope we'll be the same for some days)

Too bad I can't be there all time... but it was getting late and the alarm clock (for the office), hung
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][U][B][I]Chianalin[/I][/B][/U][I] "deepblue" ([B]Guardian[/B] 100)[/I][B][I] - [/I][/B][I]proud member of [/I][B][I]FURIA ITALIANA kinship [/I][/B][I]since May 2009 /Evernight[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [I][SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms][FONT=verdana][U][B]Shadornakh[/B][/U] "deepblue" ([B]Black Arrow [/B]R11) - [B]BLACK GUARD[/B] tribe /Evernight

[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/I]

Despite missing the last two days of action I had managed to find some time to compose a list of my Top Five main annoyances in the 'Moors. It really was a wonderful piece. Alas, my goblin scribe Maude snuck off for an illegal smoke break, dropping coals from her pipe which resulted in a fire breaking out that destroyed my archives and the aforementioned article before it could be published.

Thankfully I was able to use Maude's body to beat out the flames before it spread to the east wing which houses my extensive collection of exotic wood carvings. Apparently 3rd degree burns mean you can't do your job properly so instead I'll offer a short note.

As annoying as it was to see a lengthy scribble vanish I soon realised I'd most likely said similar sort of things anyway so it was a futile gesture really. Letting it go was the best thing to do. It was heartening to hear word of good fights though. So when I paid a flying visit late last night I imagined arriving to at least words of a positive nature. Instead there was a more familiar scene awaiting.

I've always found when there's a problem the most effective way of dealing with it is to directly approach one of those involved in private and ask them in a polite and reasonable manner what is wrong. Keeps the mud flinging out of the public eye where more will be tempted to throw fuel on the fire and generally sorts things out without vendettas arising and succumbing to the temptation to hound people to the four corners and stomp then into the ground.

If you can't do that then the next time you feel too frustrated, as the only qualified doctor in the 'Moors I prescribe you go afk, close your eyes for ten minutes, listen and let go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDR4-VJxMx4
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Okay.

No Virtues good.
    [CENTER][URL=http://i.imgur.com/P8m6Uwk.png][COLOR=PURPLE]Third Marshall Arusha[/COLOR][/URL]
    [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Moardots[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]Lieutenant Aruwynn[/COLOR] | [COLOR=DARKGREEN]High Warden Botch[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

There we go again...

Nice action!
    First break I took for moors, just 1 day and GV camp haha. No suprise to see a raid and a warg pack even at a late hour for some greenie freeps.
    I dont see why creeps are so OP. They need groups to zerg a soloer and start complaining when they fail.
    How ironic!

./clap
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Nice action!
    First break I took for moors, just 1 day and GV camp haha. No suprise to see a raid and a warg pack even at a late hour for some greenie freeps.
    I dont see why creeps are so OP. They need groups to zerg a soloer and start complaining when they fail.
    How ironic!

./clap
    Whats ironic is you complaining about GV camping...
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Erekos View Post
    Whats ironic is you complaining about GV camping...
    Yeah. I wasnt there, it happend we all know it. Shame I couldnt witness it.
    Just trying to speak up for those that can't.
    Complaining about something what didn't happen to me. Ironic indeed.
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Yeah. I wasnt there, it happend we all know it. Shame I couldnt witness it.
    Just trying to speak up for those that can't.
    Complaining about something what didn't happen to me. Ironic indeed.
    I'm not sure how you don't see the irony of you complaining about GV camping after all your Grams camping...
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

I'm not sure how you don't see the irony of you complaining about GV camping after all your Grams camping...
    It's just an excuse, notice the times you mention, grams camp, you were playing freeps, or your creeps were @ Eldar/Snowbourn..... @creep_said
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]

Ettens is just broke no fingers need to be pointed we all know what the problem is sad times please read ------->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof Social proofers is what i like to call players in the ettens
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Moors isn't for all about conformity and herd behavior (as this wiki article suggests). Plenty of creeps and freeps around who just play to figure out something. Luck, chance, numbers, the magic cheese or hidden laws e.g. of grams/gv camping.
    [FONT=comic sans ms][U][I][B][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][IMG]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4079/dnm.png[/IMG]
    [/FONT][INDENT][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#0000ff]Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr[/COLOR][/FONT][/INDENT]

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    hidden laws e.g. of grams/gv camping.
    They are hardly 'hidden' laws - farming a particular location which requires no effort and means that the other side can't do anything to defend themselves is what I'd describe 'camping' as (in the LOTRO context at least), and for me this particular scenario lacks enjoyment. I know others are of a similar mind as we've discussed it in game and on these forums before, and this is where the ideas of what is considered 'right' in the Moors come from. They aren't rules, as we don't have that sort of power, but concepts of not grouping/raiding to camp a GY/GV/Grams, in order to further rub the faces of those that you're playing against further into the dirt, just feels like it should be common sense.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    notice the times you mention, grams camp, you were playing freeps, or your creeps were @ Eldar/Snowbourn..... @creep_said
    My captain (highest rank freep I have) is r8 and was ranked mostly away from grams 90% solo some duo. I moved my creeps to Eldar the last time the action on EN was like this, ie GV camp, to find some better action, not because of the grams camp which happened an update or two after. (I moved before the transfers went down and before others then later moved to snowy)
    Last edited by Erekos; May 29 2014 at 07:14 AM.

u realise gv camp if in favour of freeps right????
    otherwise explain the differance of facing the same creeps not in gv but in tr or tol.

I moved my creeps to Eldar the last time the action on EN was like this, ie GV camp, to find some better action
    Once again, my finger is not pointing yours, nor Mere as I let him knew yesterday, but pointing an overall Creep mass, excluding few names, and at these times are not many, I often readed creeps claiming by OOC vendeta against freeps because of the previuos camp... but, they was never playing creep during these times (Reason I've told Grams camp is the main excuse to log creep and play lame/ezmode). And is just players choice, if they don't want to be called lamers/ezmoders, whatever, act like a non one (simple and easy). About you I'll only want to rescue the quoted text, then scroll back to yesterday and see how you corpsejumped a creep player who spent 200tp just in an attempt to have a Little fun, because action, and respect are far, far away from EN. Enjoy the better action

awww. When the sentence respect is far away from EN comes from you, I always see that picture!!! Where is it! I am going mad....

On the topic,
    I havent been an active freep during the minstrel zerg balls, previous updates. As I recall (dunno who where present on the ts channel), I called a few minstrels that played during these updates, but are now nowhere to be seen (atleast not on their minstrels).
    It's easy to see on my warg kb list. As I played that char active during RoR and started playing freep again, when the raid vs raid came out, and freep side needed a freep raid leader.
    From then on, I sticked mostly to freep, with some occasion, where I switched over to support creeps that were fighting at grams, and yes sometimes I did grams camp! But thankz for all the rumours and gossip about my time as a gramscamper lol.
    Next time, unless you have some hard evidence and numbers rather then thoughts, please leave me out of those freep zerg bails thank you!

And then some serious words to creep side now:
    As I must agree, freep side needs to adapt after the previous update. I am one to say, that with good player roles and good coordinated groups, freeps can outclass creeps.
    So yes, freeps need to adapt, where previous update, you could fire off 123 skills and still be a usefull freep, killing a creep, was as easy as killing a npc.
    Times changed, action have been going up and down and know we are standing at the (imo) most horrible action in weeks/months. Yes there are plenty of creeps, but no, there are not plenty of freeps.
    Why? Well we can all figure out some reasons why freep has lost thier usual players, but I will leave it short, to say that I dont care.
    What we should look to is what we have, and I know fully well, that most freep players are mostly new, and have little idea what awaits in the moors. And let me already say that those new freeps are not being encouraged now.
    Not by freeps, who dont invite them or give them some help in terms of advice, and not by creeps, who target these new freeps and most get almost oneshotted at gv. This fact I blame most to Turbine though, who have been most incompative, to encourage new freeps and creeps inside the moors (hence you see so much p2w creeps).
    So I will do my best to help any freep (granted I am not the best moors player), if they would be willing my advice.
    But then on to creep, have they adapted to their new place in ettenmoors? The answer is no
    As much as we can blame the current freeps about not knowing their class and that they really should learn more about their skills and class, we can look the same towards the creeps that do know how to play on their class.
    These players in particular still play in their old habbit in terms of grouping and playing. I am one to say that the current creep players cant handle their (in general) godmode/ezmode classes.

And with that I would leave it for now. I would like to help current freeps to adapt to their new role in the moors. I hope creeps will do the same.
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

awww. When the sentence respect is far away from EN comes from you, I always see that picture!!! Where is it! I am going mad....

............ serious words.......... something about adaptation, nothing of much importance anyway.
    no creeps or no freep must adapt or whatever of what u posted, its the some players who must learn not to swap sides every update like they keep doing.
    and reducing the size of meaningless groups helps a lot, whether the fight happens in gv or tr doesnt matter cause the numbers are the same as they would be anywhere on the map.
    12 freeps vs 30 creeps is way more better to happen at gv rather than get stomped outside

unless u are jesus and adapt

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    ............ serious words.......... something about adaptation, nothing of much importance anyway.
    no creeps or no freep must adapt or whatever of what u posted, its the some players who must learn not to swap sides every update like they keep doing.
    and reducing the size of meaningless groups helps a lot, whether the fight happens in gv or tr doesnt matter cause the numbers are the same as they would be anywhere on the map.
    12 freeps vs 30 creeps is way more better to happen at gv rather than get stomped outside

unless u are jesus and adapt
    Sometimes I don't think even you know what you are talking about. One must adapt to the changes in almost every important update, and I agree that stopping meaningless groups helps a lot, but those that are causing the issue will not.

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Sometimes I don't think even you know what you are talking about. One must adapt to the changes in almost every important update, and I agree that stopping meaningless groups helps a lot, but those that are causing the issue will not.
    adapt TO WHAT, the situation is the same the last 4 years, people group for nothing because most are useless as individuals no matter when they play freep or creep.
    this game contains 2 sides so its quite reasonable that some updates favour one side will have the upper hand over the other.
    so if u say "creeps need to adapt" u are just fooling yourself over an imaginary and perfect heaven in pvmp.
    all u have to do is YOU to adapt on the current situation, try to get the best on every way you want, and not beg in forums "stop killing me plz"
    if you convince players to "stop grouping" and "roam" (do these words exist in lotro the past seven years?) i will vote you for US president

I just wanna kill stuff.
    GUARDIAN

I AM CRED

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    adapt TO WHAT, the situation is the same the last 4 years, people group for nothing because most are useless as individuals no matter when they play freep or creep.
    this game contains 2 sides so its quite reasonable that some updates favour one side will have the upper hand over the other.
    so if u say "creeps need to adapt" u are just fooling yourself over an imaginary and perfect heaven in pvmp.
    all u have to do is YOU to adapt on the current situation, try to get the best on every way you want, and not beg in forums "stop killing me plz"
    if you convince players to "stop grouping" and "roam" (do these words exist in lotro the past seven years?) i will vote you for US president
    Adapt to mitigation changes? I don't know about you, but mitigation wasn't a problem last update, now all of a sudden it's a must. Seeing as how i'm also not to keen on virtues, I had to go out and farm some which i had previously neglected to do. I don't see why you assumed I was playing creep and thought they needed to adapt either.

I personally roam a lot, and I know several individuals who do also, so grats generalisations.

the problem obviously its not mitigations, and its nice they reduced them from 30k every1 had without working for them (why should you get max when you dont have virtues, which means you dont have a fundamental part of the game??)
    they should fix those broken orc craft and fell wrought "new damage types" because even when i go at 15 k phys mitigation i get like 34 % dmg reduction for these 2, when common mit caps at 10k.
    they should run down all those defilers spiders wls reavers to the ground because they are ridiculous OP and they should fix the warg broken attack animation, cause they pop instant if you exploit buggy skills like eye gourge.
    they should remove those broken 20k+ healing pots or add them to us as well (ye i know 1,5k freep pots suck)

BUT do you see any developer care???? so what u can do and the only thing you can do is make the best of it with the current situation of the game.
    if the creeps keep making 24 mans or 60mans (like i saw last night) and make 40k infamy u can as well go offline, or avoid playing on prime times.
    on the other hand, when u qq about everything like certain lms can, who can no longer make 50k rewown like they used, 1) you achieve nothing 2) you achieve the oposite result.
    in other words you are the one who needs to adapt and every creep individually need to adapt, because the whole community cant adapt cause thats how mankind works.
    if you beg for a heaven even in lotro, you are not gonna find him sorry

if you want to pvp then quit this game and join one which does support pvp. Because ettenmoors is no pvp.

All the real pvpérs left long time ago, what you see in ettemoors is pve players trying to pvp, on both sides all ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeofthetiger View Post
    if you want to pvp then quit this game and join one which does support pvp. Because ettenmoors is no pvp.

All the real pvpérs left long time ago, what you see in ettemoors is pve players trying to pvp, on both sides all ranks.
    And you must be one of the pve players then, seeing how you know whats going on.
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 153 of 164 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 163 ... LastLast