We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 152 of 164 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    I think you've missed the point - I said that if we wanted to have true balance, then all the classes would need to be equal, not the same. I didn't say that this was achievable, but that it was the 'utopia' that should be worked towards. Getting as close to balancing all the classes will help the action because it will make people more willing to stand and fight, instead of give up and run when they know their opponent cannot be beaten.
    there is no such thing as equal balance to everything or "50-50"
    all they MUST do and its pretty easy to do so, for every freep class they buff there must be a counterpick and vice verca.
    (for example minnie heal must be somewhat same to defiler etc)

That thread should be rename hypocricy stikes back on en,most of the posts are for the good of the action,well gents your actions doesnt make that happened

First creeps camping gv or gys.

Second respond of the freeps are make fraids or groups of immortality to kill soloers

Third 1 vs 1 all around supposed to be good so ooc for single freep or creep is beyond lame

Fourth most of the action lately is taking place time when most of the creeps have swithched bk to their freeps and zerg bk, where are the rvrs you supposed to enjoy before the update ?

Fifth and last its nice to post here thoughts of outopias about how equal should things be but when the fever of renown or infarmy close to rank you forgot all those nice thoughts and kill whatever moves.

At the end of they day most will say its a game why you bother write things here? For me its simple kill and be killed but if you write here things cause you care about the best for the action try to do on the field not here its pointless here!
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by pavou View Post
    That thread should be rename hypocricy stikes back on en,most of the posts are for the good of the action,well gents your actions doesnt make that happened

As much as we plead on forums, some people dont read it or wont listen to it.

Creeps and freeps both do it. Many dont like it, however, freeps have gv-ost route and creeps have maps. As long as you try and group up and move away from the camp, there wont be anything that will be camped.

Second respond of the freeps are make fraids or groups of immortality to kill soloers
    Freeps arent immortal, just like creeps. I seen reavers solo crash into a freep group and actually kill somthing.
    I do however agree that there are unneeded fraids/craids or groups, but this is by far the problem of communication.
    Also I dont see why soloers cant group, even the littelest help can cause a certain kill. If you choose to play solo, when groups are on the move, you are having a big chance on meeting them or getting yourself in an outnumbered situation. It depends a lot on the group and the soloer if they will leave you alone. Freep raids farming creeps soloers are as bad as creep group/raid farming freeps at gv solo.

Third 1 vs 1 all around supposed to be good so ooc for single freep or creep is beyond lame
    I agree that calling 1 person in ooc is beyond lame. I advice for the greenies to send a tell or ask kinnies to help.

Fourth most of the action lately is taking place time when most of the creeps have swithched bk to their freeps and zerg bk, where are the rvrs you supposed to enjoy before the update ?
    I think raids versus raids are gone, because of the latest update. It scared a lot of freeps off and that caused a lot lesser creeps. Not enough players around to make decent raid action.

Fifth and last its nice to post here thoughts of outopias about how equal should things be but when the fever of renown or infarmy close to rank you forgot all those nice thoughts and kill whatever moves.
    When someone is close to rank, they quite desperate to get any sort of reward. However, I dont think people gonna be desperate, by capping all dof buffs and all OP's. In the end you need the opposite side to rank, not pve (atleast that is what I think)

At the end of they day most will say its a game why you bother write things here? For me its simple kill and be killed but if you write here things cause you care about the best for the action try to do on the field not here its pointless here!
    i think fights on the fields as in forums are equal important. I think most just want good action and both sides as players have their own opinion how they fill this in. That's why it is important that both sides speak about their own experiences as they will be quite different then what the opposite sees and thinks.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

So, I know that this is much of this is addressed at me (or designed to highlight my hypocrisy) because of the fact that we already had this conversation when you switched to freep yesterday in order to say what you've said here. I made my response clear to you then, but if you'd rather have it out on the forums, so be it.

Yesterday I spent most of the morning solo, roaming and killing solo creeps. Then, in the early afternoon I duoed for an hour or so with Yuo-1. At certain points over the next couple of hours we were joined by 2 others (a kinny of his, and a kinny of mine), and then by the end it reverted back to just the two of us.

It was during this period that I encountered you yesterday, Pavou. Firstly, while solo, when I killed both you and Torhealz inside Lug (with a little help from the Captain General Harvestgain), and secondly, outside TR. When I saw you outside TR, I was duo with Yuo-1, and there were other freeps around, though mostly r1-3s and scaled. When you were fighting these squishy freeps (which we called bait), Yuo and I decided to jump in and help, because all the squishies were awful. You came back again, and we killed you again, but the third time, we left the squishies to your mercy, as we felt that we'd helped enough and didn't want to kill the same person over and over.

I could see you jumping around outside TR before, but as I've said many times recently, unless its very quiet I tend to avoid sparring near major action locations. We could have gone to LC HS to spar, but I was duoing, and didn't fancy sparring at that moment in time. Perhaps if I hadn't been close to ranking, I would have tried to get a message through my pet, or not killed you a second time when you were killing the greenies, but that didn't happen on this occasion.

I also met you another time, when I got back to the Moors in the evening, and I'd just joined Moro's raid to push out of Lug GY. As you state above, creeps were camping it, and so I joined a raid to kill them, and it was your bad luck that you appeared just as we were finishing killing them.

Personally, I don't think any of these occasions invalidate what I've said before about not interfering with 1v1s (you weren't fighting anyone 1v1 when I came across you yesterday, and if you had have been, rank or no rank, I wouldn't have got involved).
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Nice story taravan about your day in moorz,well suppose you havent catch the point, as i said to you personally i dont care dying my post wasnt for you its all about the posts have been made for the better good of action from ppl they put thoughts here and their actions arent help them if you feel you are one of them okie....
    ps1 at least moro understand me..
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Talking Action picking up :)

Cheers all for some of the fights last night, nice bit of action and hope it starts picking up again

Cya ingame!

/Malgaro
    [SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#00ff00]Creeps: [/COLOR][URL="http://blackguard.shivtr.com/"][COLOR=#00ff00]http://blackguard.shivtr.com/[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#00ff00]
    Freeps: [/COLOR][URL="http://alandicamellon.guildlaunch.com"][COLOR=#00ff00]http://alandicamellon.guildlaunch.com[/COLOR][/URL]
    [/FONT][/SIZE]

Thumbs up

Hey all

I recently transferred to Evernight from Gilrain, I found many good and friendly people and overall a good attitude in PvP from both freeps and creeps.

I will bring my champ here soon ^^

See you on the battlefield
    [CENTER]Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | [B]Ombra e Fiamma[/B] - [Gilrain][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    Retired[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Baronth View Post
    Hey all

I recently transferred to Evernight from Gilrain, I found many good and friendly people and overall a good attitude in PvP from both freeps and creeps.

I will bring my champ here soon ^^

See you on the battlefield
    Welcome!

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Welcome!
    Welcome
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Plebboy View Post
    Cheers all for some of the fights last night, nice bit of action and hope it starts picking up again
    Nice to read Mal.
    Hope the same for both sides !
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][U][B][I]Chianalin[/I][/B][/U][I] "deepblue" ([B]Guardian[/B] 100)[/I][B][I] - [/I][/B][I]proud member of [/I][B][I]FURIA ITALIANA kinship [/I][/B][I]since May 2009 /Evernight[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [I][SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms][FONT=verdana][U][B]Shadornakh[/B][/U] "deepblue" ([B]Black Arrow [/B]R11) - [B]BLACK GUARD[/B] tribe /Evernight

[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/I]

Great spars yesterday. Big thanks to Heph, Kroz, Enzro and the rest who took part in it. It was fun and challenge, hope you enjoyed too.
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

It's been nice to see everyone come out the past couple of days, win or lose. Hopefully we can keep this up.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Well done freeps ( no names mentioned of course). Raid vs raid, you wipe once and "poof" gone. Only to come back in your little zerg fest when there are a few creeps on. Question..if you are so brave 10vs 1 why didn't you stay and come back fighting raid vs raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Well done freeps ( no names mentioned of course).
    Surely it would be better if names were mentioned? If they aren't, then it appears to be a tad abusive to freeps in general, and no mitigating factors can be explained which might change your perception of events. Admittedly its probably against the CoC to name people, but I think it would probably aid, rather than damage, the situation.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Well done freeps ( no names mentioned of course). Raid vs raid, you wipe once and "poof" gone. Only to come back in your little zerg fest when there are a few creeps on. Question..if you are so brave 10vs 1 why didn't you stay and come back fighting raid vs raid?
    First part sounds like most of our new lovely defilers, when freeps actually have numbers to fight.

The latter part sounds abit like, freeps might of just returned the favour we see on a daily basis. At gv.

Until the mindless zerging and gv camp from creeps stop, i don't see much point in posting this kind of things. Sorry.

The original Valdez

is fannim still in evernight or did he transfere back lol ? just wondering been off for awhile
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    is fannim still in evernight or did he transfere back lol ? just wondering been off for awhile
    I'm pretty sure that he didn't transfer in the first place, he just made a lvl 1 guard to announce in glff that he and his friends will transfer.....
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

It was Eklabond's troll afaik. Must admit, fooled me.

The original Valdez

Maybe if guys like you would stop using the OP class (defiler) every other update and didnt spend som much time at GV, we could have shown a bit of mercy.

First part sounds like most of our new lovely defilers, when freeps actually have numbers to fight.

The latter part sounds abit like, freeps might of just returned the favour we see on a daily basis. At gv.

Until the mindless zerging and gv camp from creeps stop, i don't see much point in posting this kind of things. Sorry.
    ^^ this

I thought it was someone trolling. Bad Ekla, we were so ready for fannim zerg!
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Surely it would be better if names were mentioned? If they aren't, then it appears to be a tad abusive to freeps in general, and no mitigating factors can be explained which might change your perception of events. Admittedly its probably against the CoC to name people, but I think it would probably aid, rather than damage, the situation.
    1) No names were mentioned because it was aimed at all the people there and not just specific persons, in other words it wasn't an attack on a specific person because that seems to be the norm- you mention something on forums and suddenly you are attacking someone
    2) The people that took part will know who they are so if you were not there why feel abused?

[QUOTE=Remcosajax;7170270]Maybe if guys like you would stop using the OP class (defiler) every other update and didnt spend som much time at GV, we could have shown a bit of mercy.

So that's your answer? We didn't stay and fight raid vs raid because people camp GV and people play OP classes?

1) So from now on please exclude everyone that has ever played, mini , warden and WL spamming LM.s from your group as they played OP classes
    2) From now on please exclude any freep that has ever Gramps camped from your groups
    3) Yellow line cappies. enough said

You haven't answered the question, why did you not stay and fight raid vs raid but rather prefer zerging solo creeps when the numbers are low.

1) Funny most of those defilers log over to freep when the zerg starts. I dont agree with grams/gv camping but there has been many a time when freeps pushed out and there was decent fights with even numbers only for freeps to run back and go to stairs. As I am solo most of the time I will be roaming the map looking for snacks.
    2) Funny wasn't it you that said creeps shouldn't camp GV for payback on Grams camp? So payback is good for the one side but not the other?
    3)I asked a question out of curiosity so in my opinion there is a point. You have the right to your opinion as well. Luckily there is such a thing as freedom of speech. Sorry

1) No names were mentioned because it was aimed at all the people there and not just specific persons, in other words it wasn't an attack on a specific person because that seems to be the norm- you mention something on forums and suddenly you are attacking someone
    2) The people that took part will know who they are so if you were not there why feel abused?
    It seems the past that I was making passed you by, so I'll explain it more explicitly: if you provided names of those you are accusing of leaving, then I'm sure many of them could give you an explanation as to why they left at a certain point - I know that on both sides, I've been surprised to see people in the opposing raid melt away after one defeat, but when I talk to them later, they all have perfectly good explanations - they went to join a kin raid, dinner time, etc. Say you had a raid of 24 - in the first defeat (if its a bad defeat), you'd see about 4 or 5 leave without explanation, and then you'd see a couple leave for other reasons (the rotation in large raids tends to be pretty swift). Then, the remaining members of the raid are left to speculate as to whether its worth coming back to fight again against people who had already defeated them once, and who, presumably, would have no difficulty in defeating the same raid who had less numbers. It also depends heavily on the leader - if the leader has to go, then the raid will likely disband, or if the leader is in a bad mood, he/she won't want to continue the fight. Yes, we'd all prefer that both sides continued to keep coming back and fighting repeatedly, but its a heavy burden of responsibility that is placed on the raid leader's shoulders.

Yes, there are some people who give up immediately upon defeat, but more often than not, the answer to why they have disappeared lies in reasons other than cowardice. The reason I suggested naming those involved is that its reasonably likely that some of them can come up with pretty good reasons as to why they didn't return to fight you.

Tx to freeps and creeps, tonight was awesome.

P.S ...dont tell Thingo he missed the fights

ahh kinda dissapointed now lol me and war was so lookin forward to invite fannim to kin just to piss off our kin members lol
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Page 152 of 164 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 162 ... LastLast