We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 150 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Cred.Iam View Post
    Did you even read my post? My Jesus? I will stop logging?
    well you used to be better than others at understanding posts but its ok i will go further.
    i didnt mean YOU w8ed your leader, but you=many freeps in general.
    you personally are an honourable player who did indeed tried to help creeps instead of farming to marshal ranks.

moro, yes check your kin log, arrya 85 hunter lifetimer and original knights member since 2011. i read occ from time to time and trust me i know how evernight currently is. definately not good but dont raise your finger just on creeps and take a good look at your backs(freeps generally)

[B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

i vote moro for president !!!!!!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    i vote moro for president !!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/E8yyuPi.gif
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Great Raid action this evening! I really enjoyed it I hope pouch did too, even tho he prefer to have his "1vs1" with low ranks
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]

thanks for fun&fights late at night around tr most of the time =)

also ty for spars and action this last days. no ty for grams camp is bored

p.d.: if u feel zerged at gv gate just group up if any freep around and kill them, then corpsejump till u feel good enought and go for a smoke =D
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Gootrek View Post
    p.d.: if u feel zerged at gv gate just group up if any freep around and kill them, then corpsejump till u feel good enought and go for a smoke =D
    You nasty dorf. stop harassing poor creepz
    Ze.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    moro, yes check your kin log, arrya 85 hunter lifetimer and original knights member since 2011.
    http://knightsotwhitetree.guildlaunc...d3c70acbaac1f0

Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    Great Raid action this evening! I really enjoyed it I hope pouch did too, even tho he prefer to have his "1vs1" with low ranks
    Tbh it was hard to find find a 1v1 lastnight every ranked creep i jumped had inc support wthin 7secs of the fight had a bit cat and mouse with vital i also found nuntil so that was a always going to be 100% 1v1, he kept the defs away while we sparred apart from that i was fighting mostly 2v1 or 3v1 all night

Nice VT on me btw tal while i was fighting that BA/warg/and rvr

You should ask around blitz they aint no creep i wont jump 100% win or lose i jump them, but then again you wouldnt see that been tucked in the middle of the craid.......time for me and you to watch --->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brokeback_Mountain lets make some love not war.
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Apr 10 2014 at 07:33 AM.

A couple of things:

1) The logging out in combat - can we not, please? I can understand if you do it once in the heat of the moment, but those who do it repeatedly need to ask themselves why dying in game is such a big issue. I've heard the reasoning that they don't want to 'feed' the other side, but surely one death, and then logging off, if you're so concerned, is a better way to do this? Or do some people now think rating means something all of a sudden?
    2) I've heard that a couple of players have been banned because of exploiting the relic. However I've also been told that this is simply creep perception, and that you can't actually exploit the relic - anyone care to explain?
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

thats different application and thankfully i didnt come to an agreement cause the later trolls like mal started ####in the kin up.
    2 accs OP, fc ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    A couple of things:

1) The logging out in combat - can we not, please? I can understand if you do it once in the heat of the moment, but those who do it repeatedly need to ask themselves why dying in game is such a big issue. I've heard the reasoning that they don't want to 'feed' the other side, but surely one death, and then logging off, if you're so concerned, is a better way to do this? Or do some people now think rating means something all of a sudden?
    2) I've heard that a couple of players have been banned because of exploiting the relic. However I've also been told that this is simply creep perception, and that you can't actually exploit the relic - anyone care to explain?
    I've got a 5min video of Mich running with relic, absorbing every hit. I heard Garra did the same.

as to how its done, won't go there as its just means an infraction to my forum account.
    and no, its not just creep perception. There is videos about this exploit on youtube, from other servers.

The original Valdez

A quick youtube search didn't throw anything up - I can't personally decide till I've seen evidence. Not that it particularly matters what I think.

Surely Turbine would be better fixing this than banning people for doing it?
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

A quick youtube search didn't throw anything up - I can't personally decide till I've seen evidence. Not that it particularly matters what I think.

Surely Turbine would be better fixing this than banning people for doing it?
    Well, when they can run around damaging and healing to their heart's content with no risk of dying due to absorbing every hit, and no intention to actually return the relic, that's kinda lame.

On a side note, let's promote solo action!

http://oi59.tinypic.com/v3d4hv.jpg
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    Well, when they can run around damaging and healing to their heart's content with no risk of dying due to absorbing every hit, and no intention to actually return the relic, that's kinda lame.

On a side note, let's promote solo action!

http://oi59.tinypic.com/v3d4hv.jpg
    Taravan mighty soloer.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Saruman | Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    Taravan mighty soloer.
    I was initially solo, and then grouped up, and then later raided up, in order to push out of GV where we had been penned in for much of the day. I never said that raiding shouldn't happen, rather that when there are mostly soloers on the map, raids/groups aren't necessary on the map. At the point when this raid was made, soloers had been repeatedly thrashed by a bunch of creeps in the TR area (approximately 9/10), many of which appeared to be grouped. After trying a small group and seeing more numbers being called upon us, that's when we grouped up further.

Additionally, yesterday during that fight at the east Tol crossing, our little group of 4 (me, Moro, Kiis' warden and Cestrad) held off against approximately 15 creeps for a long while (admittedly with a few others that were hanging around)- including a particular raging reaver who'd logged out on Cred to come and QQ, then when he didn't get the answer he wanted, he started to gank said guardian.

Also, if we're talking about soloing, then what about the creep group that roams the Moors most morning getting in their daily dose of PvE, and zerging any freep that comes into contact with them?

EDIT: Steth corrected me on a part of what I said.
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Apr 11 2014 at 07:22 AM.

I was initially solo, and then grouped up, and then later raided up, in order to push out of GV where we had been penned in for much of the day.
    Such a dark dark day for freeps indeed. Look at this all the poor freeps pinned down in their home border, lost their courage to charge towards their weak and nasty foes. My prays are with you and all the solo mighty warriors.
    Ze.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Taravan mighty soloer.
    Zlaughter mighty soloer
    Morondomir
    Lore-master rank 15
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by aruthir View Post
    Such a dark dark day for freeps indeed. Look at this all the poor freeps not burgs pinned down in their home border, lost their courage to charge towards their weak and nasty foes. My prays are with you and not burgs all the solo mighty warriors.
    ^^ fixed it for you ZE

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    I imagine this is how a Certain BA reacts when he can't log out in time

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Tbh it was hard to find find a 1v1 lastnight every ranked creep i jumped had inc support wthin 7secs of the fight had a bit cat and mouse with vital i also found nuntil so that was a always going to be 100% 1v1, he kept the defs away while we sparred apart from that i was fighting mostly 2v1 or 3v1 all night

Nice VT on me btw tal while i was fighting that BA/warg/and rvr

You should ask around blitz they aint no creep i wont jump 100% win or lose i jump them, but then again you wouldnt see that been tucked in the middle of the craid.......time for me and you to watch --->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brokeback_Mountain lets make some love not war.
    My VT has a thing for hobbit burglars

Take care pouchie!

Additionally, yesterday during that fight at the east Tol crossing, our little group of 4 (me, Moro, Kiis' warden and Cestrad) held off against approximately 15 creeps for a long while (admittedly with a few others that were hanging around)- including a particular raging reaver who'd logged out on Cred to come and QQ, then when he didn't get the answer he wanted, he started to gank said guardian.

I do not know who this reaver is.. But how many creeps it take to GANK a guardian these days? There is just no way a single player can gank even the most poorly played guard with the current state of the particular class.

I was initially solo, and then grouped up, and then later raided up, in order to push out of GV where we had been penned in for much of the day. I never said that raiding shouldn't happen, rather that when there are mostly soloers on the map, raids/groups aren't necessary on the map. At the point when this raid was made, soloers had been repeatedly thrashed by a bunch of creeps in the TR area (approximately 9/10), many of which appeared to be grouped. After trying a small group and seeing more numbers being called upon us, that's when we grouped up further.

Also, if we're talking about soloing, then what about the creep group that roams the Moors most morning getting in their daily dose of PvE, and zerging any freep that comes into contact with them?

EDIT: Steth corrected me on a part of what I said.
    I'll happily take this up on forums.

If you think I were raging, I don't think you have actually seen someone rage before.

I simply asked Cred if he would like to explain to me how using store pots every time they are of cooldown, while at the same time telling people they are lame if they do not fight him solo works?
    It seems rather silly to me, and just as expect he was unable to defend his actions so he resigned to troll replies, fair enough.

As I logged back in, he was camping the spot where I logged out, how exactly is that my fault? That's about as stupid as camping a burrowed spider next to a map point.

Oh and
    A couple of things:

Moro logged out while leading a raid because he was wiping, funny eh?
    Last edited by Zlaughter; Apr 11 2014 at 08:05 AM.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight

If you think I were raging, I don't think you have actually seen someone rage before.

I simply asked Cred if he would like to explain to me how using store pots every time they are of cooldown, while at the same time telling people they are lame if they do not fight him solo works?
    It seems rather silly to me, and just as expect he was unable to defend his actions so he resigned to troll replies, fair enough.
    I believe that Cred's justification for this is that you were using wrath in 1v1s, in addition to morale pots. While I personally don't buy things from the store on my freep (renown buffs are all from the Bounder's Bounty event), if you are throwing everything at a fight with him, then surely it seems rational for him to do the same? I'd love it if every high rank reaver I fought didn't use wrath when 1v1, but unfortunately that isn't the case other than at LC HS.

If Moro logged out in combat, that is equally as bad as if a creep did it, of course. Though I think the real issue with logging out in combat is those who do so repeatedly, specifically the same BA that Pouch is alluding to, and whom we all know the name of.

I believe that Cred's justification for this is that you were using wrath in 1v1s, in addition to morale pots. While I personally don't buy things from the store on my freep (renown buffs are all from the Bounder's Bounty event), if you are throwing everything at a fight with him, then surely it seems rational for him to do the same? I'd love it if every high rank reaver I fought didn't use wrath when 1v1, but unfortunately that isn't the case other than at LC HS.
    Like I told Cred, any Reaver is welcome to challenge me on my Guard, It won't take me down, I guarantee it. Guardian is absurdly OP...

Besides, the first time I fought him, I didn't use any pots nor ATO, so that's bs.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight

As I logged back in, he was camping the spot where I logged out, how exactly is that my fault? That's about as stupid as camping a burrowed spider next to a map point.

Oh and

My friend Zlaughter! I have never ever told anybody, ever, that they are lame if they do not fight me solo, ever. That is your own added creation of my attributes as a pvp personality! I have said that sometimes grouping when it is not needed is unfortunate and poor judgement on the people doing it, be it freep or creep. But I do not use the term lame, if you can find any actual proof of me using the term lame more than twice in 7 years I'll be very surprised!

You claim I replied with troll replies? I did not. I can understand it is convenient for you to state that simply because it gets less embarrassing. I tried explaining the use of store pots vs you, as one of the few I would use them against after our first encounter when I took sop back as there were 4 red op's and I went to poor lc to see who turned up! The pots I used at that time were stored up rejuvenation pots from hobbit present and lootboxes I used as I saw you use the reaver skill called wrath (in the end 5 times?) you then ensued with using 25% morale pot and ato aswell if I am not mistaken? (Third encounter we had you used 25% morale pot early because you throught to use it a 2nd time when cd was off, cunning as befits an experienced player, I like that!) I don't like calling people out on forums or on ooc really. I got involved here now because of Taravan, I am not pleased with you Taravan!

I know you're not an epix kid Zlaughter, you're a decent guy and a decent pvp'er who have just got it in to your head that you have the right to dictate pvp. I don't like that, but you have, as every one of us, the right to play any way you want with whoever you want.

Thank you.
    GUARDIAN

I AM CRED

Page 150 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 160 ... LastLast