We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 147 of 164 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    not sure if jag understand what joke is mate
    i know the others took is a joke but jag no he is dmg. ^^
    http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post...toy-403034.gif

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    since u was the well known macro-exploiter on snowy with ur burg and now also here doin the same with ur reaver....keep it up m8 and ridicule urself some more.
    Can't imagine this guy would ever macro tbh or need to, i said it before in other posts the sooner pvpers start to realise there is different skill lvls of players some you beat some you can't its what makes pvp the game it is, sooner some of you understand that mindset the better the pvp experience it will be, you die becouse you got out played/out skilled etc etc just don't point or look for reasons to why you got gunned down so quickly.

Speaking from a 1v1 perspective, you get zerged thats a different story

A good player is a smart player.....on a side note feck i do hope EN don't turn into a "famine or fest server" <-----(google it)

jags just agreed what i just said ^^
    glad when they agree to stuff
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

jags just agreed what i just said ^^
    glad when they agree to stuff
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/015ed5fd0...t3tbo1_400.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a39dfdf71...t3tbo1_400.gif

—Oscar Wilde

ty for awesome fights last night CotFK and all other newbies/transfer creeps. we had tones of fun

Just popping by to ask a few questions of you Evernight peeps. I was thinking of maybe transfering back some of my creeps after a 'long vacation' on Snowbourn. Never forgetting my roots and all was interested to know if there are many folks about that I used to have fun with still around (freep and creep). As I don't want to be too lonely are there still any of the old tribe peeps about (Stalkers, Black Guard, SLS) or has it all changed?

As some of you may know I rarely play freepside but still have my old Captain 'Gwynwulf' and Loremaster 'Erystelle' floating about if anyone remembers them..... so can say hello and all that.

Hope you aren't getting flooded with transfers though sorta might spoil what was nice about the server in all fairness (not going to mention zergs.....) ho hum.

Hugs and stuff
    Snapbites RK 12 pup 'Biting ankles, always too slow to reach the tender bits....'

Skittlescuttle RK 15 spidey 'Hoardale Norbog Trainer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk0Nz6OZ0jw

Black Guard is still very active, the other 2 tribes very quiet. On freep side you will find old names rarely, Laphor and Soho are the oldest I remember. Many went to Snowy like Sandruzzo, Semmaccio, Ong, Dark, Tarahad, Mado etc. (sry if I forget someone )
    Last edited by -Tanyc-; Mar 30 2014 at 07:18 PM.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

The old orc rests in a luxurious leather wingback chair, a smoking jacket carefully arranged around his form to conceal the worst of the boils and puss. He leafs idly through the pages of some old tome, peering up over his reading glasses and lifting his head in a well rehearsed movement of surprise. In the background, just out of sight, a goblin scribe can be seen signalling to him silently with twisted, broken fingers 3...2...1.

"Why hello there, I certainly wasn't expecting company."

He closes the book and attempts to raise his left leg over his right, the resulting struggle lasts for several seconds before a goblin scribe can be seen scuttling into view, instead lifting swiftly his lame right leg over his left, rearranging his smoking jacket and quickly wiping up the resulting mess of puss from the floor before leaving him in a statesmanlike pose and returning to the shadows to gesture again 3...2...1.

"But seeing as you're here there are a few things I've been meaning to mention. My goblin scribe Maude had pointed out to me a couple of things from these pages and I thought I would take a moment to address them. One was from a newcomer to those loathsome freeps. Should you read this, loathsome freep, please do not take my tone personally. I assure you I despise, nay abhor each of you pink squishy things in equal measure, blind children of Elrond's propaganda. I digress. In part the words spoken were about being new and perhaps not familiar with etiquette. Sad to say I'm afraid that there are no rules or etiquette really, but I thought it might be a good time to share my personal point of view, a few of which points I doubt can be argued against for encouraging better action for everyone."

The old orc coughs in a fit suddenly, his eyeball thrown out by the shudders jarring his body. A goblin scribe can be seen chasing the eyeball across the floor, sucking it clean upon retrieval before replacing it with a squelching pop and 3...2...1.

"I try to group responsibly. Always start off solo, see what battle is like before seeking needy comrades. A well played duo or trio can rip through a weaker opposing side, nevermind a group or raid. So think before you group. Battle always seems most satisfying when both sides are at risk. Also worth noting as a healer is that nothing keeps you on your toes quite as much as trying to keep others alive when ungrouped, situational awareness training of the highest order and as gratifying as a kill when you snatch a death from under the nose of a foe half a second away from a victory dance.

I do not camp GV or graveyards. I can't think of a single time I've heard a creep cry out for joy whilst being camped, I imagine no such cry has come from a single freep either.

I like to see Outposts being left even. There's always enough of a balance problem without those buffs adding to our woes. If I find freeps taking an OP to make them even I leave them be. I'm mostly in favour of leaving each side with its own Relic too, but given that there's been some amazing fights in both DG and Ost over the years I don't mind the odd tussle over them. Was always in favour of leaving the other side a graveyard too, but auto flips have pretty much taken that decision out of our hands."

The old orc rises from his chair, picks up his pipe and leans with one elbow on the mantelpiece in what he very much hopes is a pose of regality. As the weight of the pipe clasped with practice in hand at the end of a withered arm causes dislocation, a goblin scribe can be seen dashing into view before disappearing under the hem of the long smoking jacket and propping up the limb before it falls off, engaged now in her own Sisyphean task.

"These next musings are merely my own code, if you will. I do not attack questers. There is no honour to be found taking advantage of a foe besieged by npcs, one who might perhaps only have time to appear to earn a few easy points. If I am leading a group or raid they will be asked to leave a solo foe or stragglers on all occasions, I do not group for battle simply to stomp a foe who has no chance. I will disband a group or raid, or leave it if I'm not leading, when it becomes apparent that the enemy is overwhelmed. If I happen upon an interesting looking fight on the field I might not join in if my addition would swing the balance too much, perhaps just observe from the sidelines and let it play out without interference enjoying the show. I do not hold grudges beyond one kill with a cry of REVENGE!!!! Everyone perceives insult or injury caused by some offence or other at times. Have a little moan in OOC, kill that swine once and then let it go. Always go down swinging, never run. If you are monster shaped then you deserve my help, with no exceptions. Taking all the previous into account, if you are freep shaped I will try to eat you."

A trembling can be seen beneath the long folds of the smoking jacket, a goblin scribe's feet and ankles can be seen shaking beneath the hem, the rest of her body following suit though hidden as she strains to keep her Master's unsocketed arm from falling off, an attempt thwarted by the old orc's dramatic twist and turn as he paces away in the prearranged fashion. The goblin scribe is revealed, left holding the severed arm aloft her head as the old orc strides dramatically back to his chair minus limb and pipe. Shuddering as blood and puss shower down upon her she grimaces and whipsers through gritted teeth 3...2...1.

"Which sort of leads me nicely into my next point, one made on these pages by a warg who knows the score on both sides for some time, and also on a subject which I raised myself in OOC irritation. Namely the manipulation of events on the field. It has been noticed by many more than myself that there is a growing frequency of people on both sides NOT going all out in mainly small scale fights. Sauron forbids friendship! It was always my understanding of those who left and have returned, many of whom I counted friends and had the honour of fighting alongside, that they fought without mercy on both sides. Nobody should get a free pass, no special treatment. It's obviously fine if you meet someone on your own and decide you don't want to eat them, but if there's a fight going on? It disturbs me to hear word of some asking for targets to be left unmolested, it disappoints me further if others comply."

Returning to his armchair with a flourish the old orc fails to notice the one arm of his smoking jacket flailing emptily around like a windsock, only comprehending the gravity of the situation as he prepares to deliver his summing up speech and notices the lack of dramatic emphasis when he tries to jab home the point with an exaggerated poke of the pipe which still resides in the hand of the detached arm the goblin scribe is throwing away in panic as she flees the scene. Nonetheless he carries on like the consummate professional and sophisticated orc of letters that he is.

"To finish up I'd also like to suggest one last thing. Perusing the notes my goblin scribe Maude compiles for me each day regarding these pages it is sad to note a hint of hostility once again arising. Such feelings should be left for, and fed upon, during battle. Once again I have to say it is a pleasure to see new faces appearing on both sides, and old faces returning too. Many of you have been missed, all of you are welcome. Perhaps this would be a good time to leave old grudges behind. An opportunity to start afresh perhaps. I'm sure there is a reason why those who have transferred have come to Evernightian shores. Why not take the chance to leave old scores unsettled?

Would be a wonderful thing if from now on everyone did the best they could to invest their energy in nothing but ensuring the best fights on the field whenever they can."

The goblin scribe runs for cover, fearing both the wrath of her Master and the fact her short lived career as PR Guru and Spin Doctor is over.

*NOTE FROM EDITOR*

Congratulations on reading the 1st Paid For Presentation by the Shake a Stick Foundation. It will be published in Picture Flick Book form, the first and last Maude's Political Broadcast publication based on her sketches during the announcement, and dropped behind enemy lines from above the next time a creep gets the flying bug. A Behind The Scenes Making Of Picture Flick Book Extras is available on request. If the thought of reading so many words made you skip to the end then please report to Thingo MD's surgery for immediate sterilisation, your DNA is no longer needed in the gene pool.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Snapbite View Post
    Just popping by to ask a few questions of you Evernight peeps. I was thinking of maybe transfering back some of my creeps after a 'long vacation' on Snowbourn. Never forgetting my roots and all was interested to know if there are many folks about that I used to have fun with still around (freep and creep). As I don't want to be too lonely are there still any of the old tribe peeps about (Stalkers, Black Guard, SLS) or has it all changed?

As some of you may know I rarely play freepside but still have my old Captain 'Gwynwulf' and Loremaster 'Erystelle' floating about if anyone remembers them..... so can say hello and all that.

Hope you aren't getting flooded with transfers though sorta might spoil what was nice about the server in all fairness (not going to mention zergs.....) ho hum.

Hugs and stuff
    Hello Skittle! We've had some fun fights at snowy too I remember

Anyway, It was years since I played this much lotro ever since transfering back again. At Evernight there is much more smaller skrimishes which I used to enjoy alot. Back at snowy you either had to zerg or stand at spar area all day long. I do still see some old Black guard member at times, but not very often. Sadly alot of "veterans" are absent.
    Last edited by D3str0yer; Mar 30 2014 at 08:36 PM.
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Snapbite View Post

Hugs and stuff

Hey Skittle sexybeast.

evernight is quite alive, better then how we left it.

theres old people still playing, not as many as i'd hope, but theres some.
    BG is active, Creatures is really active. Most of stalkers have quitted or gone to snow, and i think SLS is burried. Saw Agshmath (spelling) last time 6months ago, only SLS ive seen in ages. Altho axtu still plays.

The original Valdez

It's hard understand what is zerg and what is fight in this day ...

Some people told ... it's open PVP ...

For me it's a game, and game make fun when you fight for win not for become owened.

If we are many and enemy don't have chose we can try to go inside to a keep and fight with npc ... else disband and make fellow can be better ...

Come out only when you have enough number for zerg isn't a fight !

Die don't give you any lose ! Keep the fight and don't run away !! Run to your GY ( expecially for creep ) don't help and make the game stupid. Most of creep class are melee freep are ranged ... run away for a creep means die with 0 damage.

Dont' kill enemy alone or questing low rank make you a strong group. Else tetris can be a good game to. Enjoy the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    It's hard understand what is zerg and what is fight in this day ...

Some people told ... it's open PVP ...

For me it's a game, and game make fun when you fight for win not for become owened.

If we are many and enemy don't have chose we can try to go inside to a keep and fight with npc ... else disband and make fellow can be better ...

Die don't give you any lose ! Keep the fight and don't run away !! Run to your GY ( expecially for creep ) don't help and make the game stupid. Most of creep class are melee freep are ranged ... run away for a creep means die with 0 damage.

Dont' kill enemy alone or questing low rank make you a strong group. Else tetris can be a good game to. Enjoy the game!
    you mean burgs camping DG or hobbits is a fight??? or freeps staying at gv all day long w8ing for "the leaders of freep" to come online, use dat 100% and 10% rewown boosts with slayers boost deeds (no1 is true freep without warlord zS) get full raids and kill all, or kill all when creeps are offline??? or fighting is having small groups and after freeps wipe 2 times log out completely???? plz dont be so mad creatures came back and reduced your farms, its more than obvious and hilarious to see

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    you mean burgs camping DG
    Camping is so last season we all use these now mines located at [16.4S, 19.1W] ------>http://www.affordable-holidayhomes.c...s-for-sale.jpg drop in for a cuppa

Joking aside thingo touched on a subject that imo could prove very balance costly.

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    Nobody should get a free pass
    ^^ i see alot of strange things going on in the ettens, hobbit s.e.x in hh but im involved in that so that dont count but, the strangest thing is seeing friends of friends not dpsing one another infact actualy leaving the fight if the only thing left to kill is a tribe m8 or kin m8 hmmmmmm this imo is what will kill the ettens in regards to side balancing.

Im sure your kin m8 or tribe m8 will understand its just a game thats why you kiilled him yes ?
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Mar 31 2014 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Im sure your kin m8 or tribe m8 will understand its just a game thats why you kiilled him yes ?
    Personally my kin/tribe mates are my first targets...
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    If we are many and enemy don't have chose we can try to go inside to a keep and fight with npc
    And... What about 2v2? Because you constantly ran into OR, AE OP and LC when me & Vulk encountered you.

Then don't run when it's even.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    And... What about 2v2? Because you constantly ran into OR, AE OP and LC when me & Vulk encountered you.

Then don't run when it's even.
    Just to clarify things, was Gui with someone else? Otherwise, its not really even. And no, his pet doesn't count...
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Just to clarify things, was Gui with someone else? Otherwise, its not really even. And no, his pet doesn't count...
    He was with a hunter, of course. If it were 1v2 it wouldn't be even.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Yep.. I quit Lotro for almost 2 years now If im not mistaken, and im thinking of taking it up again, but not as hardcore as in the old days.
    Just missing the old faces. I might transfer back to Evernight aswell , but lets see.. Nice to hear you playing Lotro again Skittle and see you all soon

Cheers Vitalbite
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001116ab/signature.png]Vitalbite[/charsig]

:'( where's the whining for yesterday night fights :'(
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Embolo View Post
    stop whining embolo its embarrassing zS

—Oscar Wilde

stop whining embolo its embarrassing zS
    GB2HKO lmao
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Embolo View Post
    Are you referring to the RvsR fights? Well there isn't much to say really... Except that the creep raid crushed their opponents. Shame that moro had to disband so many times zS
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]

More roaming from high ranked creeps please lets be honest you lot are well skilled enough to roam solo so why not ?
    Craids don't effect a burg but i <---- would like to see a few more of you skilled ranked roaming solo, atm only thing roaming around is low ranked creeps its getting kind of boring would be nice to jump a ranked creep and not have half craid filling my ### with slime spores within 10secs of the fight :s

On a side not thx to the multi-boxing warg for all the ren yesterday keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    More roaming from high ranked creeps please lets be honest you lot are well skilled enough to roam solo so why not ?
    Craids don't effect a burg but i <---- would like to see a few more of you skilled ranked roaming solo, atm only thing roaming around is low ranked creeps its getting kind of boring would be nice to jump a ranked creep and not have half craid filling my ### with slime spores within 10secs of the fight :s
    http://i.imgur.com/jvsIqgz.gif

Your statement is quite ironic coming from a burglar ^^ Maybe you should try to roam whilst playing any class but the reaver Have fun fighting burglars with 75% induction

Page 147 of 164 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 157 ... LastLast