We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 141 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4094

Thumbs up

+1 Thingo. Lets see how action goes on.
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

I die in game 6 people die in real life true dat....anyways welcome back snowy rejects ,let the fun begin

Hope snowy didn't make you lot to soft
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

If you die, ask me first Pouch !! We need to get a cool party :P

Snowbourn traitors here again? I suppose they ranked up so easily and they returns to take all the cake...
    [IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/350x120q90/703/gob9.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=franklin gothic medium][COLOR=#e6e6fa][I]“Experience is the name everyone gives to his mistakes.”[/I][B] Oscar Wilde[/B][/COLOR]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    If you die, ask me first Pouch !! We need to get a cool party :P

Snowbourn traitors here again? I suppose they ranked up so easily and they returns to take all the cake...
    No, sorry but we did not farm r0 reavers.
    You should teach us easy ranking methods.

The original Valdez

Leave your home and let rest your computer, at least for a couple of days. Maybe you would not be so embittered.

And do not repeat more the same; you are simply a hypocritical. Assume you are a cheater too (like your friends); do not be afraid kiddy. You give much thoughts to what people might think about you.

Dont forget Valdez: leave your home (only if you fit through the door) for a while and breath some fresh air.

[FONT=franklin gothic medium][COLOR=#e6e6fa][I]“Experience is the name everyone gives to his mistakes.”[/I][B] Oscar Wilde[/B][/COLOR]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    Leave your home and let rest your computer, at least for a couple of days. Maybe you would not be so embittered.

And do not repeat more the same; you are simply a hypocritical. Assume you are a cheater too (like your friends); do not be afraid kiddy. You give much thoughts to what people might think about you.

Dont forget Valdez: leave your home (only if you fit through the door) for a while and breath some fresh air.
    stop smoking weed, your brain is in flames

Typical... cheater comrade helping poor Valdez. I suppose he can ask by himself.

You cant leave your house through the door too ? Use window like Jaggahl.

[/FONT]

I am not a cheater!

I am just simple OP....

Haters gonna hate.

L2P

./moro
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    I am just simple OP....

Haters gonna hate.

L2P

./moro
    This is just insane.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

I just hope that this screen will not lure on Evernight renown-hungry people.
    Last edited by AlmericITA; Mar 07 2014 at 11:37 AM.
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Hit r12 last night, and here's the wartab:

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...psd5bba129.jpg

Thanks for all the fun fights of recent.

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Hit r12 last night, and here's the wartab:

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...psd5bba129.jpg

Thanks for all the fun fights of recent.
    gratz m8, well deserved

btw these bunny ears is sexyyy :P

I am just simple OP....

Haters gonna hate.

L2P

./moro
    Erm... 2 minis, 2 lm, just miss a cappy there, anyways..... that's not strange renown for such ezmoding fellow, no challenge, no grats srry
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

I am just simple OP....

Haters gonna hate.

L2P

./moro
    Please tel me you don't play with that pvmp bar there :P
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

@Helley. Nice attempt on trolling... On a side note, I am missing ur ba!
    @ Pouch. Would be funny if I did, but no.....
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

If truth = trolling .... anyways it's far better tan spanking r0's at late hours, can remember a r4 lm doing that, then a r7, wow, you grew so much you're op for sure . Have fun
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Action on Evernight recently seems to be better compared to other server. No grams camping for weeks, some balanced raid vs raid e.g. on Sunday, fighting for dof buffs every day and sometimes even spars (which are never ganked). Keep it up.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Action on Evernight recently seems to be better compared to other server. No grams camping for weeks, some balanced raid vs raid e.g. on Sunday, fighting for dof buffs every day and sometimes even spars (which are never ganked). Keep it up.
    Cheers on both sides for this!
    I also liked yesterday fights in dof, despite freeps got KB on both tree and drake was very fun anyway!
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    If truth = trolling .... anyways it's far better tan spanking r0's at late hours, can remember a r4 lm doing that, then a r7, wow, you grew so much you're op for sure . Have fun
    Aw, you know that the truth is based om facts/evidence, dont you? Where are yours? Anyways, that's why I said you were trolling. So please be a good girl and enlighten me!
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Thumbs up

Aw, you know that the truth is based om facts/evidence, dont you? Where are yours? Anyways, that's why I said you were trolling. So please be a good girl and enlighten me!
    Both us wear those evidences, try to remember those greenies running into you at some points of the map, like northern corner, or the last one I saw you, nearly Isen Op, can remember that just because It was the 1st time you killed my warg, wáter lore was implemented and I got killed when tried to kill the fc'r, I did not use SS, I was smarter, just killing the cheaters, try to remind...

Both us wear those evidences, try to remember those greenies running into you at some points of the map, like northern corner, or the last one I saw you, nearly Isen Op, can remember that just because It was the 1st time you killed my warg, wáter lore was implemented and I got killed when tried to kill the fc'r, I did not use SS, I was smarter, just killing the cheaters, try to remind...
    You gain nothing by calling people out on forums for clubbing when you have no evidence, except maybe making yourself seem stupid? And even if you did have evidence it wouldn't gain you anything as calling people out for their in-game actions on forums is against the Community Guidelines(Post would be deleted).

Even if he did club, do you really think he would post a screenshot of his achievement on the forums? personally, I doubt it.
    | Zlaughter R13 Reaver | Burznahk R11 WL | Sucetu R11 BA | Favner R9 Stalker|
    | Original Challenger of Saruman | Evernight | Orignal Challenger of Gothmog |
    |Tarturin R11 CPT | Ethwing R10 GRD | Elhal R7 HNT|

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    While I agree that all of this is great, I'm afraid that there are people who have ganked spars recently, specifically a champion called Slumber, and a burg that I can't remember the name of.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Wow..... You indeed are smart girl. I would like to thank you to remember it, because I dont. But hey, I aswell remember a person doing fc at a certain place, at a certain time... I also remember I was the king of ettens and u were my queen, Hayley. More fairytales please? If you stil dont get it, take a look at zlaughter's post. And no, not gonna report that post, I am not a bad person. Have functie indeed....
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by AlmericITA View Post
    Cheers on both sides for this!
    I also liked yesterday fights in dof, despite freeps got KB on both tree and drake was very fun anyway!
    I laughed so hard at the cat and mouse in dof, seeing garra running in to get the drake kb really made my day pure off the chair laughing good fun, please you lot also took it as fun .

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...2-MoorMap.html <---- Nice for new players
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Mar 11 2014 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    You gain nothing by calling people out on forums for clubbing when you have no evidence, except maybe making yourself seem stupid? And even if you did have evidence it wouldn't gain you anything as calling people out for their in-game actions on forums is against the Community Guidelines(Post would be deleted).

Even if he did club, do you really think he would post a screenshot of his achievement on the forums? personally, I doubt it.
    Post being deleted, you guys are ruining my life, I'm doomed to hell, etc.... really hilarious heheheh

Page 141 of 164 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 151 ... LastLast