We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 140 of 164 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4094
    idd, ty for all the spars, sorry for d/cing half way through one pouch :P

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    idd, ty for all the spars, sorry for d/cing half way through one pouch :P
    You see. Now that you're here, I have left the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    You see. Now that you're here, I have left the game.
    Shockin, get your a$$ on today perhaps :P

So its back to this nonsense again?

Its bad enough that freeps always outnumber creeps in Ettens on this server, no exceptions ever, but now we are back to the 24 man fighting 10-15 creeps?

Whats up? Did somebody die a couple of times to many? Or is someone "popular" close to ranking again?
    Is that why you have to have every single renown buff there is and preferentially all the Outpost buffs on top of that?

Way to keep creeps interested guys. it sure is awesome getting 1 kill in a raid vs raid fight for a whole 15 inf.

In case you've forgotten, you need creeps in Ettens as well, or there won't be any renown, no matter how many buffs you get.

bah.

i am at GLC, if someone wants to spar. will be here for hour or two.

Good Fights

Good fights last night freeps! Especially that TR bd fight, and as stated above you guys had a TON of people, I like to see it... keep it comming!!

Hopefully I'll get to lead some more raids against you guys

Cheers,

Anotnic/ Cintona

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    and as stated above you guys had a TON of people
    yeah, some more creeps wouldn't ruin the action tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by Embolo View Post
    Maybe ill come creep tonight if theres too much freeps

Mehhhh but if that happens then we can't complain about you having more people!! We have to keep this in perspective!

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    ill come creep tonight
    fix'd ^___^

./hug

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Mehhhh but if that happens then we can't complain about you having more people!! We have to keep this in perspective!
    I stopped playing mini just cause when there are too many freeps playing is like... meh... run around and press random buttons... Not like the old times when creeps where 2x our numbers, that was funny!!!
    Hope i'm not the only one that feels that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    i am at GLC, if someone wants to spar. will be here for hour or two.
    I'll be on shortly as well if anyone fancies a few :P

I stopped playing mini just cause Cudhreth don't track me now, Not like the old times when Cudhreth tracked me and I feel fear and exciting about what will happen, that was funny!!!
    Sorry Kipp feels same way...

I stopped playing mini just cause when there are too many freeps playing is like... meh... run around and press random buttons... Not like the old times when creeps where 2x our numbers, that was funny!!!
    I want to run around and press random buttons...

Just want to say welcome to everyone that transferred back, nice to see you again

Thanks to everyone for the fights tonight, we had some really nice ones
    And thank you Carnificis for the spars we had, really close ones always a pleasure to spar you mate

- Gloryia

Yes welcome back everyone - had great fun tonight.
    ~Commander Zaddoc the Undying
    The Lost Alliance, Evernight
    twitter.com/STARS_TyranT

Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post
    Just want to say welcome to everyone that transferred back, nice to see you again

Thanks to everyone for the fights tonight, we had some really nice ones.
    And thank you Carnificis for the spars we had, really close ones always a pleasure to spar you mate

- Gloryia
    Welcome back again guys! Pleasure to have you here again .
    Thank you for the fights tonight like my friend gloryia said and thank you for the spars too, i really enjoyed with my champ and burglar =). Hope tomorrow we can have more adventures .

I too would like to say thank you for nice spars yesterday. Just came back to Lotro after 2 years off and allthough I pretty much suck at it now I hope for more spars - anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post

Thanks to everyone for the fights tonight, we had some really nice ones

- Gloryia
    Hehe, was good fun, i look forward to sparring you in the future, always a toughie :P

time to level my freep =)

welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Gootrek View Post
    time to level my freep =)

welcome back
    Gogo Goo! We need You on our side little dwarf!! =)

As some of you may have noticed, I have returned.

Just wanted to say thanks for the few spars I had, was quite nice to actually get to spar something without being killed by a bunch of displeased people over & over

A bit out of practise, but hopefully I'll be back in shape in a couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    As some of you may have noticed, I have returned.

Just wanted to say thanks for the few spars I had, was quite nice to actually get to spar something without being killed by a bunch of displeased people over & over

A bit out of practise, but hopefully I'll be back in shape in a couple of days
    Thank you for the spars we had I really enjoyed!

Thanks to all the other creeps, all close and nice spars
    Take care buddy's

Gloryia

Long has it been since Creeps have been able to muster a raid consisting of even two full groups of well played high rankers. Yes, I said rankers in case any of you holding grudges misread.

It is a pleasure to welcome those who have recently arrived for the first time, or those returning home, to our ranks.

On a good night, assuming the peasants of certain tribes have been beaten into attendance by their officers, we should hopefully have BG, the newly formed Fifty's and a smattering of returning Creatures to make up the backbone of a raid capable of at least attempting to push back without exploding in seconds. Along with the ever present Warg Stalkers and several fairly newly formed tribes it seems to me that for the first time in many, many months (some would call it the Age of the Cowardly Transferring Splitters, but not I) we have the potential for gratifying encounters on the field of battle.

Let us seize upon this opportunity to build Evernight's 'Moors into a thriving, vibrant and dynamic battleground where we can all pummel each other into oblivion and pick ourselves up off the ground to charge out for another go, regardless of the previous outcome!

I believe Freeps have seen a few new faces too, though I cannot confirm as they all look the same to me. My hope would be that a few of the well known Freeps start leading more groups or raids, thus enabling both sides to have more options. And no, you can't have Boon back, if I don't attach the correct dose of daily leeches to his body the toxins will build up resulting in a sure fatality. So he has to stay on Creep now. As for Goocreep, he is now a loyal servant of Sauron and I have placed a bounty of 100g for every beard scalped from that mangy dwarf Gootrek if he dares show his bare feet on the field!

Agree with Thingo. It's an opportunity to improve Evernight's battleground if we find Freep raid leaders. Looking forward to epic raid vs raid fights on Evernight again.
    So welcome back Creatures, creation of Evernight, to Evernight.

Page 140 of 164 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 ... LastLast