We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Omg, I almost came:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVxQ...ature=youtu.be

On about 22 seconds. Changes to Ettenmoors, first need to see to believe. If its ok I maybe buy ror
    They said that in a word document the dev diary is 15 pages long, hope there's some good stuff in it
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000f80cd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/B]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

15 pages sounds like awesomeness update inc. can't wait to read...
    Then again, since last years updates, since SoM launch, turbine prolly will fail to bring much balance and 1 or 2 very op classes, for 50% of community to play, or some pve zerg content. This will mezz up ettens for all the good there is in the updates..
    Dodain(champion), Dodathil(captain), Dodam(minstrel), Dodamned(reaver), Dodoomed(black Arrow)

15 pages sounds great and I doubt they will "blow our minds" like they advertised it. Truth be told whatever they will do they will recycle the Moors over and over like they have been doing since the beginning. Because it's easier to recycle than to deliver new pvp maps like they promised for years and years.
    Even with a vocal community it seems that pvp is not a priority in this game as the community officers already put it.
    I still hope for some "miracle" changes, but most likely it will be the last expansion I purchase.
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000f80cd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/B]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

They can bring Hundreds of Expansions, and most players will still playing ezmode fotm classes, storecrap, etc...

¿When you realise the real trouble are the players?

The Eye commands you to support this thread :

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...=1#post6297259
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    They can bring Hundreds of Expansions, and most players will still playing ezmode fotm classes, storecrap, etc...

¿When you realise the real trouble are the players?
    When will you realise it's not just the players, if there was balance there would be no fotm or ezmode, and storecrap well... tbh if you cannot afford the prices... your own fault.

I'm away till the 4th off august. France & Portugal. And i'm not going to miss you all

Pz, let there be world peace when I come back.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

So any thoughts on the pvp dev diary?
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Nice changes overall, most important, more commendations from pvp kills, less from quests <3
    i'm curious to see how the groups/raids will move around, without direct commendations rewards for keep/op flips.

Promising words on improving balance, guess we'll just have to see after launch if balance actually is better after update, not everyone is gonna agree anyways.

Most of all i hope it will make for more active pvmp on both side, I'm sure gonna check moors more often again at start.

edit: one thing i dislike is reduced cooldown on escape skills, disappear and sprint
    Last edited by Dodam; Jul 19 2012 at 06:01 PM.
    Dodain(champion), Dodathil(captain), Dodam(minstrel), Dodamned(reaver), Dodoomed(black Arrow)

The only thing i see is the same ugly woman with a new dress...

Quote Originally Posted by Dodam View Post
    edit: one thing i dislike is reduced cooldown on escape skills, disappear and sprint
    Dissapear CD is shared with Topple , so it's half an escape skill .

Sprint ... I seriously can't think the last time I tried to escape with that . You need it to catch motorized horses , and it's pointless trying to escape from freepos hitting you with 40 m range skills .

I'd like to know what's going to be the advantage on these PvMP legendary weapons .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Most importantly...

Quote Originally Posted by jwbarry View Post
    As part of these changes Distraction has been disabled in the Moors.
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...1292835351.jpg
    Iavadur - Black Guard

Most of it seems nice, but I really don't like the emphasis on keeps/OPs. If anything there should be less PvE in the moors, not more. It's going to encourage more raid/zerg action, and buffing the "winning" side doesn't really make sense, it just makes it harder for the other side to fight back.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Yup, one big zerg to turn the map, and buffs could be big enough to take away any chance of the opposite side to win. They would have to go do pve to have a chance at pvp

Also, looks like warleader shields are no longer just for show, at last

edit: It doesn't seem like there is anything preventing players from just switching to the side that has the most keeps/buffs either...
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Jul 20 2012 at 12:56 PM.

Agree with heph......exactly what will happen here is the dominant side with the dps buff will just get bigger i.e let the switching begin.

What is really called for is some incentive for the weak side to fight back.....going to be way to easy , just switch and watch the inf/ren roll in tut tut turbine.

Bring in auto balancing fps style i.e you log late you auto go to the lesser side or if you try to switch you will be auto balanced to what ever side is weaker......simple.

See how it pans out tbh....

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    When will you realise it's not just the players, if there was balance there would be no fotm or ezmode, and storecrap well... tbh if you cannot afford the prices... your own fault.
    Said the Illuminated... My side note: I can afford storecrap, scrolls, whatever, but still has no need to use (remember your fail attempt 6 non-ezmode (irony) Wuargs dying in tol q room on a fail attempt to kill me when checking configs for my guardian, was my fault ^^)

Said the Illuminated... My side note: I can afford storecrap, scrolls, whatever, but still has no need to use (remember your fail attempt 6 non-ezmode (irony) Wuargs dying in tol q room on a fail attempt to kill me when checking configs for my guardian, was my fault ^^)
    That was Ong + Me(Favner), who was the other 4?
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Saruman | Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    Leeching again? also in creep? you evil
    Plese stop leeching wardens, spaniards, giriards, stealing kbs of pet's weavers, etc...
    No jokes (with last one)
    zS

After fighting your burglar a few days ago, I wouldn't blame you for buying all the help you can get from the store.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    Dunno, but Maths never fail, if you were 2, and 6 got dead... You really think I care about? Mong spends his forum's live throwing funny things, like he supports the farmed side, when you both are the main switchers, he's the creator of pvmp and best reaver, like you... how's your warg name? I use to not pay attention to fotm ezmoders, I'm sorry... Lead with the example: I can't say I'm good when I'm on duo, trio, or fellowship, and just know the way to kill with numbers, + a easy play class like rk, &&&&&&&, warg on RoI, even when on freepside when I receive my first defeat, I'm not coming back till my Capt support arrives... Mentioning oldskool thinking he's a part of them, when ALL knows and if he still didn't noticed no one oldskool reaver fought around so cowardly, he's just a mediocre player with rank and hands to write wall of texts that he and you ofc and his little chicken squadron can believe... Which reason must need a good player to be recognised? Trying to be our soul voice or king of forums? Saying I'm not ezmoder, lamer, fotm player, but my little orc is hidden cuz F2P underpowered his skills, and just play RK (ooohhh no ezmode xdd) &&&&&&& (oooohhh lame pew pew) with Captain behind, cuz Dying is a word that you must learn, like humility... rolling a shadow warg when RoI got launched (hahaha, and not playing alone if possible) You seriously, make me smile and laugh, where you perceive Heroism, I just see Pathethism... Keep making my days fun please, sleep well

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    After fighting your burglar a few days ago, I wouldn't blame you for buying all the help you can get from the store.
    Thanks for the tip, but I play the way I enjoy, you think I really care about win or lose? No doubt such a big bunch of Heros like yours do, enjoy

Thanks for the tip, but I play the way I enjoy, you think I really care about win or lose? No doubt such a big bunch of Heros like yours do, enjoy
    What you're saying is that you choose to play badly because it's more enjoyable? Ok...

P.S. It was you/rodin/bando & some bears vs me. You hipsed & didn't come back. I think that means you care.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Correct me if im wrong reduction to wargs sprint and hips 5mins cd....in effect this isn't a shared cd either ,kk so what i make out is a warg after the update will have an escape every 2mins 30 secs yea ?

I.e say warg uses hips maybe 2mins later uses sprint basicly hips will be ready again 3 mins after that , then vise versa sprint will be ready 2 mins after that example wow you guys getting spoiled.....i can sure see lot more wargs in ettons soon.

either way wargs will be on my menu every night :P

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Correct me if im wrong reduction to wargs sprint and hips 5mins cd....in effect this isn't a shared cd either ,kk so what i make out is a warg after the update will have an escape every 2mins 30 secs yea ?
    If you trait the enhanced versions the cd on Sprint and Disappear will be 3m.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Saruman | Original Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    What you're saying is that you choose to play badly because it's more enjoyable? Ok...

P.S. It was you/rodin/bando & some bears vs me. You hipsed & didn't come back. I think that means you care.
    Ah! You were that spider xd
    All explanable btw, I made the bait and let Rodin kill you and Bandodir killing your pet, no reason to involve in a umbalanced fight, but you got tricked

These are the funny moments for me, and if playing good is hugging or getting the fotm class, be sure I'll never play good

Page 14 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast