We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 138 of 164 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4094
    1) Ettenmoor Pass : ofc it's a nice idea, when i wrote the question i never imagined that they will answer, even less that they are working on it.
    2) Catapults : if they're used to break GV\Grams sieges, i like them otherwise there far more useful things to work on

Seems that forum action is inversely proportional to the moors action. So we can keep the forum quiet.
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    the creeps were winning most of the fights. .....

After how many deads and res?? raids with 8 wearleaders and 4 defilers, rest of rvr's and wargs...it just impossible to wipe, with 1 min cd aoe res, 8 res per minute 5 targets aoe and 8 bubbles....no way to wipe you, but..we killed many, many of you..i remember kill boon like 6 times in the same fight....he still getting res, 1min cd for res is a joke!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000041b37/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tarugorin-Grd R10 Tarugoradan-Rnk R9 Ightdir-Brg R11
    Amatar-WL R8 Rematar-Warg R7 Nimata Def-R0

Quote Originally Posted by Tarugorin View Post
    After how many deads and res?? raids with 8 wearleaders and 4 defilers, rest of rvr's and wargs...it just impossible to wipe, with 1 min cd aoe res, 8 res per minute 5 targets aoe and 8 bubbles....no way to wipe you, but..we killed many, many of you..i remember kill boon like 6 times in the same fight....he still getting res, 1min cd for res is a joke!!

I think it was rewarding for everyone...
    Both sides gained loads of infamy\renown with WL ress\freeps coming back from GY, we had a non-stop 10 minute fight like it wasn't happening since months.
    Is really important pointing out how much OP is ress with 1min CD? after you seems so glad that you've killed someone 6 times during the same fight and gained 6 times renown?
    I don't think that's even important pointing out who won that night. It's better pointing out that freeps can get their flow of renown even not thru grams camping (even more thanks to WL ress with 1min cd), creeps now can fight back in open field and gain their own infamy not waiting for freeps to make one step too close to grams one shotters or attacking the unlucky low rank freep that don't get heals while camping.
    Personally i don't care much about how many infamy i got that night, but that after some dark months we're having very nice fight (if you don't consider that nice, at least accept that they're better than camping)
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Just wanted to say Hi! Transfered my War-leader (Leeching) here.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarugorin View Post
    Impressive Taru, now learn to play, ppl says it helps a lot
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Freeps those Brave ones (just when Zerging LMAO)

Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Helly why you trying to mock players?, we could all put screenies on the forums thats just bad taste imo, how many times have you insta hips from me do i put that up on the forums ? your attitude stinks, what kind of an example to new creeps are you setting lots of them creeps are young players f2p they enjoy the game, i suggest you take some time out or go play another game lotro is getting inside your head, maybe go have a drink let your hair down.

Just no need at all to humilite this guy bad taste
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Why, because people joins a battlefield to run and no fight till they group up? Not taking the fact freeps are nearly overpowered, and cappy escaping to gv is just for an Slowww Clappp, Tarugorin did it also, just showing what freeps are made off. Upload whatever you want, and congrats with those kb SS, I don't care tbh, as told you before adding to shame/ignore list,I'm starting to feel you have a serious inferiority complex because you could never beat me on burglar till recent expansions, now all clases I play are underpowered and I'm still laughing on yours, keep on those kb punk

Why, because people joins a battlefield to run and no fight till they group up? Not taking the fact freeps are nearly overpowered, and cappy escaping to gv is just for an Slowww Clappp, Tarugorin did it also, just showing what freeps are made off. Upload whatever you want, and congrats with those kb SS, I don't care tbh, as told you before adding to shame/ignore list,I'm starting to feel you have a serious inferiority complex because i would never spar you on your burglar, now all clases I play are underpowered so now when i fail i have an excuse, now book us a room
    ^^ fixed it for you please dont have this post removed sweet lips
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Hello!!
    I come over for a quick cheer!

Action in the past 2-3 weeks has improved thanks to some bunch of freeps rolling a creep, Black Guards beeing up more and a new lot of creeps transferring in!

I much appreciate how people like joining groups atm. We still need some practice on RAT following :P (Working on it)

See you in the next days!

Ps. Pouch n00b :P
    [IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7236/wbj9.jpg[/IMG]

Yageer Silverscale - R7 Man Champion
    Oruam Ratto - R11 Orc Defiler

If freeps are proud of playing clases atm, is their own trouble and their own shame, I'm totally sure, because seen many times, if creeps were OP many of you nabs playing godmode clases will be playing freep and camping GV, many ages here, see yours do it every time, your no more tan pathethic players which cannot take a challenge, and just fight with 3/4 times numbers foes which has halved their potential, but it's not all, some still abuse of Rank farming, just this evening saw one Spaniard approaching no longer than 5m from oneshooters, been told, people has get inside grams and killed tyrant, and if you freeps and switchers find that fun, is just by one reason, LAME you are, embraced easymoding instead of learning to fight with any decency, so, how the hell do you expect I'll care of yours nor disrecpect most, because are just cheaters, xploiters, fighclubbers, fotm followers, zergers, whinners, why.... The worst thing is, and that really scares most creep community some freeps think Creeps are strong when is not true, some freeps which tried Creep and turned back freep by other reason, they know they can get easy renown baths, and that will never change, you can write more or less, that people is stuck at lameness by years and will not drop the slacking, and yes pouch you're right all about, I'm a fail, but I play the way I want, try doing same, and get on your own bussiness, just showed the cowards freeps are, as Farruquito told once, respect left Evernight, but did it years ago, challenge is just out there, but... who wants to waste the time with whinners or nab ezmoders, not me. Bye and enjoy your OP

To end, now I'm logged, and not doing for long time along... got few days from playing here, since I'm moving out, idk how many time, so I'll keep playing, argue, moan, report, cry, whine, do whatever you want, I don't care, that's a game and you're idiots trying to be something but a cartoon, I'm sure I'll not miss you the time I'll be out, because don't need that stupi fórum to contact with friends, and I'm sure you will not miss me, and hoping so, because being missed by you losers, will be horrible, so, see you but don't know when Evernight, keep being same cowards I leave behind, because I'll smile when coming back and see yours again.

as Farruquito told once, respect left Evernight, but did it years ago
    Ah, I have that picture emblazoned on my mind....the ship leaving and those words being true.

And I remember leaping overboard, swimming desperately against the currents. Grasping one arm around the prone and limp form of Respect and dragging it slowly, agonisingly inching to shore.

'Tis never a lost cause Hayley, and back you shall return to us, like many more. As long as one orc seeks equal battle, one spider snares a meal, one uruk finds a particularly fit partner to grease down with at the end of a hard day or one warg tries to pee on the gates of Glan Vraig the Creep spirit will never die.

Creep spirit is growing, we owe thanks to a number of Freeps in Creeps Clothing as it were, as well as some recent transfers.

I'll gladly admit to having missed plenty of duty on the field, due of course to extensive and prolonged exposure to Fungal Spores for critical medicinal trials. However, it seems to me that the frequency of Grams Camp moments has, at the very least, reduced lately.

This can only be a good thing.

Sauron be praised.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    Ah, I have that picture emblazoned on my mind....the ship leaving and those words being true.

And I remember leaping overboard, swimming desperately against the currents. Grasping one arm around the prone and limp form of Respect and dragging it slowly, agonisingly inching to shore.

'Tis never a lost cause Hayley, and back you shall return to us, like many more. As long as one orc seeks equal battle, one spider snares a meal, one uruk finds a particularly fit partner to grease down with at the end of a hard day or one warg tries to pee on the gates of Glan Vraig the Creep spirit will never die.

Creep spirit is growing, we owe thanks to a number of Freeps in Creeps Clothing as it were, as well as some recent transfers.

I'll gladly admit to having missed plenty of duty on the field, due of course to extensive and prolonged exposure to Fungal Spores for critical medicinal trials. However, it seems to me that the frequency of Grams Camp moments has, at the very least, reduced lately.

This can only be a good thing.

Sauron be praised.
    A gift for you Doc, one of the persons I'll miss, and hoping I'll met a tyrant when coming back (if coming :jk from so far place called Japan which will not allow me play with yours for an unknown time, but it's a must, and need to play my life, not just LotRO, take care -_¡Heiwa to Shinpo!_-

To end, now I'm logged, and not doing for long time along... got few days from playing here, since I'm moving out, idk how many time, so I'll keep playing, argue, moan, report, cry, whine, do whatever you want, I don't care, that's a game and you're idiots trying to be something but a cartoon, I'm sure I'll not miss you the time I'll be out, because don't need that stupi fórum to contact with friends, and I'm sure you will not miss me, and hoping so, because being missed by you losers, will be horrible, so, see you but don't know when Evernight, keep being same cowards I leave behind, because I'll smile when coming back and see yours again.
    I was a Snowy player but have been dipping into Evernight and a few other servers recently. You attacked me OOC for no reason one evening a few eeks back. You scorned me cos I hipsed on my warg and you died, and later on when I used charge on a reaver class to escape a freep I knew could not beat you scorned me in ooc. Let me ask you, you have this big issue about respect leaving Evernight, but from the short time I played here you never show me respect, even tonight when I logged on this server after a few weeks away you were calling other creeps idiots and morons for whatever reason, cos they hips or not stay to fight, so let me ask you this, do you never hips on your warg to escape a certain death? Do you never, ever, run on your reaver from 1 freep to live on the cartoon? I know you do, I have seen you do it many times, so stop trolling other creeps who join this server for fun and meet people like you who have no respect, you attack them for playing some way but then play the same way yourself. If respect has left this server, you might be a part to blame. Its all I want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by YageerSilverscale View Post
    Ps. Pouch n00b :P
    YES!!!!!!! You have my vote Yag!!!!!!!!!!!!

gz Jcnoob ^_^
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    That is extremely unfortunate, as I too am transfering my reaver.

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Welcome to Evernight =)
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by gonnaplaynow View Post
    I was a Snowy player but have been dipping into Evernight and a few other servers recently. You attacked me OOC for no reason one evening a few eeks back. You scorned me cos I hipsed on my warg and you died, and later on when I used charge on a reaver class to escape a freep I knew could not beat you scorned me in ooc. Let me ask you, you have this big issue about respect leaving Evernight, but from the short time I played here you never show me respect, even tonight when I logged on this server after a few weeks away you were calling other creeps idiots and morons for whatever reason, cos they hips or not stay to fight, so let me ask you this, do you never hips on your warg to escape a certain death? Do you never, ever, run on your reaver from 1 freep to live on the cartoon? I know you do, I have seen you do it many times, so stop trolling other creeps who join this server for fun and meet people like you who have no respect, you attack them for playing some way but then play the same way yourself. If respect has left this server, you might be a part to blame. Its all I want to say.
    Obviously you have 0 aknowledge about me and this server history, like most people, which just hear sounds by the wind and never tried to look what were they talking to, Picture I left to Doc is from past, a gift, as said, respect left Evernight, and few pure creeps also remains, I doubt you can be one, have no reason for showing you any respect, earn it or just shut up and keep playing

I doubt you can be one, have no reason for showing you any respect, earn it or just shut up and keep playing
    I'm curious about seeing you IRL telling someone stuff like this lol.
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Welcome to both of you
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Ps. Pouch n00b why you cj me

Rumors are if you jump up and down on a def gold coins pop from there rear

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Rumors are if you jump up and down on a def gold coins pop from there rear

It may be... I tryed with burg but nothing happens
    still editing quotes is Troll-mode :P
    [IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7236/wbj9.jpg[/IMG]

Yageer Silverscale - R7 Man Champion
    Oruam Ratto - R11 Orc Defiler

It may be... I tryed with burg but nothing happens
    still editing quotes is Troll-mode :P

Well I am hung like a troll

haters gonna hate
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000930dd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 138 of 164 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 ... LastLast