We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 136 of 164 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4094
  1. #3376
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    853
    Who are you, and what have i ever done to piss you off?
    I see you doing serious accusations behind a anonymous forum account.

    I have seen alot of macro blaming on snowy, and almost everyone of them made on faulty info/lack of knowledge about the game.


    The original Valdez

  2. #3377
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322

    Current State of Ettenmoors

    Well time for me to do a word:
    As we all know, and here we go again, current balance in ettenmoors is way off any limits, but it goes even worse when having more and more numbers in fights.
    These days we all know action is just unbareable. Every day I get even more annoyed about the action.
    In former updates, action could be shifted with raid action, but this update is just a non-go for any raids.
    Thus we are fed up with grams action, every day, in and out.
    Ofcourse we have sometimes keep fights, but these are just a good excuse, to farm creeps over and over, till they dont show up anymore, in which either a gy becomes camped or the keep is getting capped.
    In these instances, freeps dont show any intention aswell, to have anything be left for creeps and dont think twice to capture the whole map with the relic buff.
    Where in former updates, there were some agreements (yes they were broken), but atleast both freeps and creeps would look for balance in both buffs, as outposts and action, current playstyle is merciless.
    And although many players on both creep and freep side already left, freeps continue to destroy ettenmoors.
    Ofcourse we cant point any fingers to 1 side!

    Creepside at this point just lacks both leadership and high ranks. Most creep players at this point have an average rank 5-6, and although this isnt 'that' bad, it is nothing compared with freepside.
    The average rank here would be 9-10. Of course for any who want to quote on this, no I dont have any proof, nor any calculations to justify this, but I think many would agree that creepsides misses it's high ranks.
    Another thing in creepside in EN, is it's unbalance in rolled classes. The average creep player would be a warg. Rest of the classes are simply underrolled, yet in grams camp, there is always more defilers and BA's around.

    And then we move on to turbine....

    Why can a minstrel use an 18k hit and heal himself full the next second?
    Why can burglars and loremaster can have 2k dots every 2 sec.?
    Why can captain in yellow line be godmode?

    Pretty easy answers there.....

    Yet there a few who dare to miss this opportunity and easily ABUSE their overpowered classes, with an excuse, that they cant help it, turbine made their classes like that........
    And so, we see 25-40% minstrels camping grams or atleast +50% tactical classes, who recieved the most wanted love of turbine they could get.
    The only thing we dont see are much captains, but on the other hand, EN isnt really famous of the many rolled captain class.

    In my opinion, I easily could say one reason, why raid fights or any fights wont work in creeps favour....
    AOE?
    Loremasters, champions,guardians, minstrels, runekeepers....
    These classes have so many aoe skills at their disposal that creeps never have a chance to outheal nor outdps, these damage and heal skills.
    Or am I missing the awesome creep aoe dps?!? Because most reaver aoe dots are nothing but a threat, unless they are used for impale

    And that is just 1 easy reason why ettenmoors is so broken at this point.
    I could easily make 50 more, but what does it help?
    Even 50 more reasons or 50 more posts?
    Many will just look at it, notice the points I made, make thier opinion, log in freep and join the pew pew factory again and again....

    So all I can hope for is a better day for ettenmoors, a better day as freep and a better day as creep, not just for myself, but for everyone....

    Keep it cool!

    Yours truly,

    Morondomir, I am So Sexy!
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  3. #3378
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Who are you, and what have i ever done to piss you off?
    I see you doing serious accusations behind a anonymous forum account.

    I have seen alot of macro blaming on snowy, and almost everyone of them made on faulty info/lack of knowledge about the game.
    Hey valdie, long time no see

    Just wanted to say how does it feel to being excused of something U didn't do.

    Anyway I'm not the one to judge as i don't play atm, still cannot resist, what comes around goes around.

    Well my vip is ending so untill there is going to be s serious update i will be off doing something else.

  4. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Who are you, and what have i ever done to piss you off?
    I see you doing serious accusations behind a anonymous forum account.

    I have seen alot of macro blaming on snowy, and almost everyone of them made on faulty info/lack of knowledge about the game.
    As I said on snowy forum, a lot of En transfers of recent years ruined what I thought was once great PVMP community, just my opinion. To state any opinion now on those forums that disagrees with some of these former EN players, is mostly met with ridicule, vile trolling, and to be targeted with false accusations in game. A member of your tribe constantly makes false fc accusations against many snowy players, perhaps that is why many now dislike very intensely your tribe even though to say it on the forum is met with trolling to death on forum and in game which is often supported by other en transfers, so simply not worth trying to debate or discuss anything with you as you never see fault in your friends just those you h8 in pvmp. Maybe if you adopted some code of conduct in your tribe where you will not tolerate your own tribe members constantly making false accusations without proof against other players, some won't jump on the bandwagon when you are accused of things. I won't post anymore on this issue. The gm made his mind up on this issue of macroing. Nothing more to be said. Peace.

    Read this thread re macroing:

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-no-real-proof
    someone that the Game Masters gave a warning to.

  5. #3380
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnaplaynow View Post
    As I said on snowy forum, a lot of En transfers of recent years ruined what I thought was once great PVMP community, just my opinion. To state any opinion now on those forums that disagrees with some of these former EN players, is mostly met with ridicule, vile trolling, and to be targeted with false accusations in game. A member of your tribe constantly makes false fc accusations against many snowy players, perhaps that is why many now dislike very intensely your tribe even though to say it on the forum is met with trolling to death on forum and in game which is often supported by other en transfers, so simply not worth trying to debate or discuss anything with you as you never see fault in your friends just those you h8 in pvmp. Maybe if you adopted some code of conduct in your tribe where you will not tolerate your own tribe members constantly making false accusations without proof against other players, some won't jump on the bandwagon when you are accused of things. I won't post anymore on this issue. The gm made his mind up on this issue of macroing. Nothing more to be said. Peace.

    Read this thread re macroing:

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-no-real-proof
    someone that the Game Masters gave a warning to.
    Readed that thread, almost useless, if you've really took 5 seconds to open YouTube and check who was the Vid Maker... Now! I suppose you're an Snowy mediocre player, tormented by most talented ones beating you (tell me when I am wrong please) and your most recent rage is report another player (Valdez, player I've sharing battles for long time and NEVER saw cheating, how can it be posible? Can also extend to most player from Cretures, except Kaqq, he's a qq pain xd), and come to Evernights forums to: BLAME EN PLAYERS? Seriously, you're playing a game, don't be that jerk way, and finally, enjoy the game, rage makes your health going bad. Tbh, I can only suggest you one thing & three words *Learn To Play* Because don't need many tips to understand you're playing any feature of the month 1,2,3 class and you think you will bomb every player you met, really? So... QQ
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  6. #3381
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Well time for me to do a word:
    As we all know, and here we go again, current balance in ettenmoors is way off any limits, but it goes even worse when having more and more numbers in fights.
    These days we all know action is just unbareable. Every day I get even more annoyed about the action.
    In former updates, action could be shifted with raid action, but this update is just a non-go for any raids.
    Thus we are fed up with grams action, every day, in and out.
    Ofcourse we have sometimes keep fights, but these are just a good excuse, to farm creeps over and over, till they dont show up anymore, in which either a gy becomes camped or the keep is getting capped.
    In these instances, freeps dont show any intention aswell, to have anything be left for creeps and dont think twice to capture the whole map with the relic buff.
    Where in former updates, there were some agreements (yes they were broken), but atleast both freeps and creeps would look for balance in both buffs, as outposts and action, current playstyle is merciless.
    And although many players on both creep and freep side already left, freeps continue to destroy ettenmoors.
    Ofcourse we cant point any fingers to 1 side!

    Creepside at this point just lacks both leadership and high ranks. Most creep players at this point have an average rank 5-6, and although this isnt 'that' bad, it is nothing compared with freepside.
    The average rank here would be 9-10. Of course for any who want to quote on this, no I dont have any proof, nor any calculations to justify this, but I think many would agree that creepsides misses it's high ranks.
    Another thing in creepside in EN, is it's unbalance in rolled classes. The average creep player would be a warg. Rest of the classes are simply underrolled, yet in grams camp, there is always more defilers and BA's around.

    And then we move on to turbine....

    Why can a minstrel use an 18k hit and heal himself full the next second?
    Why can burglars and loremaster can have 2k dots every 2 sec.?
    Why can captain in yellow line be godmode?

    Pretty easy answers there.....

    Yet there a few who dare to miss this opportunity and easily ABUSE their overpowered classes, with an excuse, that they cant help it, turbine made their classes like that........
    And so, we see 25-40% minstrels camping grams or atleast +50% tactical classes, who recieved the most wanted love of turbine they could get.
    The only thing we dont see are much captains, but on the other hand, EN isnt really famous of the many rolled captain class.

    In my opinion, I easily could say one reason, why raid fights or any fights wont work in creeps favour....
    AOE?
    Loremasters, champions,guardians, minstrels, runekeepers....
    These classes have so many aoe skills at their disposal that creeps never have a chance to outheal nor outdps, these damage and heal skills.
    Or am I missing the awesome creep aoe dps?!? Because most reaver aoe dots are nothing but a threat, unless they are used for impale

    And that is just 1 easy reason why ettenmoors is so broken at this point.
    I could easily make 50 more, but what does it help?
    Even 50 more reasons or 50 more posts?
    Many will just look at it, notice the points I made, make thier opinion, log in freep and join the pew pew factory again and again....

    So all I can hope for is a better day for ettenmoors, a better day as freep and a better day as creep, not just for myself, but for everyone....

    Keep it cool!

    Yours truly,

    Morondomir, I am So Sexy!
    Wth is this? I want the Moron back, too much sense post, grrrr xd
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  7. #3382
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Readed that thread, almost useless, if you've really took 5 seconds to open YouTube and check who was the Vid Maker... Now! I suppose you're an Snowy mediocre player, tormented by most talented ones beating you (tell me when I am wrong please) and your most recent rage is report another player (Valdez, player I've sharing battles for long time and NEVER saw cheating, how can it be posible? Can also extend to most player from Cretures, except Kaqq, he's a qq pain xd), and come to Evernights forums to: BLAME EN PLAYERS? Seriously, you're playing a game, don't be that jerk way, and finally, enjoy the game, rage makes your health going bad. Tbh, I can only suggest you one thing & three words *Learn To Play* Because don't need many tips to understand you're playing any feature of the month 1,2,3 class and you think you will bomb every player you met, really? So... QQ
    I never said he was the vid maker. He has deleted most of his original posts to cover his tracks but they were copied and pasted by other players so read what he wrote. He himself said the gm warned him for using macro exploits.

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-no-real-proof

    He used macros and was warned by a gm. QQ away but that is a fact.
    Last edited by gonnaplaynow; Jan 12 2014 at 10:55 PM.

  8. #3383
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnaplaynow View Post
    I don't know you, but please never transfer to Snowy as you are the sort we don't want. The gm warned this player for using macro exploits.

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-no-real-proof

    He used macros and was warned by a gm. QQ away but that is a fact.
    Scroll up and read again my post, it clearly says I've readed that link and all flaming there, useless but it's always worth an effort point other persons instead of making a proper self judgement, btw: As I've told you, that's a game, take a pill or just go bed, child. Don't worry about transfers, got the proper chars already at Snowbourn, like Morthond, Laurelin, and other servers, just move this thread back to your server, read the freaking video info at YouTube and check that both chracters are not from Snowbourn nor Valdez alts, and remember, take it easy, anger is no good for health.
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  9. #3384
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Scroll up and read again my post, it clearly says I've readed that link and all flaming there, useless but it's always worth an effort point other persons instead of making a proper self judgement, btw: As I've told you, that's a game, take a pill or just go bed, child. Don't worry about transfers, got the proper chars already at Snowbourn, like Morthond, Laurelin, and other servers, just move this thread back to your server, read the freaking video info at YouTube and check that both chracters are not from Snowbourn nor Valdez alts, and remember, take it easy, anger is no good for health.
    I never said he was the vid maker. He has deleted most of his original posts to cover his tracks but they were copied and pasted by other players so read what he wrote. He himself said the gm warned him for using macro exploits.

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-no-real-proof

    He used macros and was warned by a gm. QQ away but that is a fact.

  10. #3385
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    426
    Well, TBH ... if you come here for QQ versus the must biggest QQers of all server you are only a Crazy!

    Anyway can't blame a macro ... you can blame only the game for that. They can fix this issue. See you in game nabbz creepsZ

  11. #3386
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    570
    QQ: Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of Warcraft II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.
    Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a forum or chat with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
    Noob: A. INTRO
    I. What is this?
    II. Defining 'Noob'

    B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS
    I. Noobish
    II. Where to find noobs
    III. Behavior of noobs
    IV. Noob religion
    V. More about noob habitats

    C. AVOIDING NOOBS
    I. Make sure you aren't one
    II. Major noob avoiding strategies

    ------------------------

    A. INTRO

    I. What is this?
    This guide is designed to give you a better understanding of what a noob is, how to recognize them, some details about them, and how to avoid or get rid of them. It mostly applies to online forums, which are the main targets of migrating noobs.

    II. Defining 'Noob'
    Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

    Noobs are often referred to as n00bs as a sign of disrespect toward them, and it's often hella funny, but I will refer to them as noobs during this reading.

    * Usually the topic at hand on an internet forum.

    B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS

    I. Noobish
    Often, but not always, noobs will attempt to communicate in their own primitive language, known as "n00bish." It is a variant of the hacker language that exposes them as having little intelligence or will to learn. Here is an example of some noobish. Do not attempt to comprehend it: it cannot be discerned without professionals at hand.

    Although you may find this unbelievably funny and/or annoying, it is best to restrain yourself and keep from talking back to them, as they are very territorial and easily angered. This will result in their attempted verbal abuse of you, possibly backed up by other noobs, because they work in packs when doing offensive tasks. It is not an easy task to learn this language because our intelligent accent will keep it from sounding quite right when spoken. You can write some simple noobish of your own, however, by slamming your face into your keyboard repeatedly.

    II. Where to find n00bs
    On the internet, n00bs make their colonies on forums. They migrate in waves, usually on weekends, and proceed to clog up bandwidth with stupid questions and sometimes even stupid answers. If you happen to be unfortunate enough to be on a board large enough to attract migrating noobs, there will hopefully be authority in charge who is smart enough to take extermination measures before they can make nests and larger colonies. The Banner Hammer is one form of authority.

    Larger colonies can result in the mutation of some into spammers. Not commercial spammers, but pointless spammers. A noob can become one of these at any point, but the larger the amount of noobs, the more chance pointless spammers will appear.

    Off the internet, noobs appear anywhere the focus is on learning or discussing something specific.

    III. Behavior of noobs
    Since noobs are basically ignorant ########, they have a lot in common. The most often seen characteristic is their fluency in noobish, which is why it got its own section. They will also be very self confident as if they were the absolute best at what they are in fact the worst at. Also, they are quite agressive and self-centered, and tend to laugh a lot using many L's and O's in rapid sucession (the noobish word for laughing like an ultimate ######).

    It is their instinct to assemble in packs for defense, and they often attempt to organize packs that they call teams. Unfortunately for them, teams usually result in a total loss of communication and they can often begin to fight amongst each other. These teams are quite unlike those formed by non-noobs.

    Noobs have difficulty reading English and cannot comprehend the idea of authority.

    Therefore, they have an all-out disregard for rules, basic or not. A good way to identify a noob (bad) vs. a newb (good) is to tell them (or have an authority tell them) which rule they are unknowingly breaking. If they respond with an apology and fix it, they are probably not a noob. If they react by insulting everything around them in rapid noobish and causing general mayhem, it is because they are a noob and have had a small seizure due to their inability to understand what is happening.

    IV. Noob Religion
    Noobs follow a variation of the 1337 (sometimes 7331) religion, in which they worship the number in odd rituals and put altars in their forum avatars and signatures. They often call themselves 1337, which experts say is somewhat like calling themselves godly in a human language. It's best to not interfere with their religious fantasies and practices because that can lead to a noob uprising, which can turn a forum to mush in less than a week.

    V. More about noob habitats
    Noobs often attempt to maintain their own web pages. Some common features of these lairs are a terrible lack of content, background music, lots of pointless animated gifs, and pages that say some variation of 'tHEir isnothinG H34r yEtt LOLLOLOL!111!1!!~~~!!`! 13371337', which means 'Nothing here yet' in noobish.

    They will also have large, seemingly infinite marquees of 88X31 affiliate buttons replaced with red X's scattered here and there, and possibly a hit counter showing a number less than 100. These habitats are numerous but fairly easy to avoid because only noobs link to them. So if you can identify a noob, don't go to its homepage. Simple as that.

    C. AVOIDING NOOBS

    I. Make sure you aren't one
    Note: This section is bilingual so even noobs can make the discovery if they haven't already.

    English (T4lk)-

    Read the above parts of this guide carefully. If you find yourself unable to comprehend any of it but are instead beginning to think about how great you are and how awesome 'teh 1337' is, you might want to take one of the many available online quizzes to check your noobancy.


    II. Major noob avoiding strategies
    The main factor in attracting migrating herds of noobs is a large, active forum. If you find one of these, look to see if it has the management to avoid noob infestation. If not, look for a small or mid-sized forum that covers the same topic so you can enjoy your time there before the noobs find it.

    Another way to keep noobs from interfering with your life is to become part of the authority on one of these forums. But that's often hard to do so you'll probably be better off avoiding larger forums first off. If you do manage to become part of the authority, however, take full advantage of it and establish extermination policies so that normal people can have a nice time without noob infestations. Tool: One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem.
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  12. #3387
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    570
    Lamer: Lamer is someone who thinks they are smart, yet are really a loser. And you are just a waste of time, bb
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  13. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Well, TBH ... if you come here for QQ versus the must biggest QQers of all server you are only a Crazy!
    You are right m8, and it confirms what I have previously written. Anybody who points out anything about these players and their macro exploits, becomes the victim and target of their trolling, they just confirm all of the above I have mentioned. Readers can judge, I cba anymore. The fact is a gm warned him for using macro exploits and cheats. They can argue, troll do whatever they want but that fact remains. A gm warned him to stop cheating and using macros. Fact is fact.

  14. #3389
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    QQ: Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of Warcraft II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.
    Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a forum or chat with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
    Noob: A. INTRO
    I. What is this?
    II. Defining 'Noob'

    B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS
    I. Noobish
    II. Where to find noobs
    III. Behavior of noobs
    IV. Noob religion
    V. More about noob habitats

    C. AVOIDING NOOBS
    I. Make sure you aren't one
    II. Major noob avoiding strategies

    ------------------------

    A. INTRO

    I. What is this?
    This guide is designed to give you a better understanding of what a noob is, how to recognize them, some details about them, and how to avoid or get rid of them. It mostly applies to online forums, which are the main targets of migrating noobs.

    II. Defining 'Noob'
    Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

    Noobs are often referred to as n00bs as a sign of disrespect toward them, and it's often hella funny, but I will refer to them as noobs during this reading.

    * Usually the topic at hand on an internet forum.

    B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS

    I. Noobish
    Often, but not always, noobs will attempt to communicate in their own primitive language, known as "n00bish." It is a variant of the hacker language that exposes them as having little intelligence or will to learn. Here is an example of some noobish. Do not attempt to comprehend it: it cannot be discerned without professionals at hand.

    Although you may find this unbelievably funny and/or annoying, it is best to restrain yourself and keep from talking back to them, as they are very territorial and easily angered. This will result in their attempted verbal abuse of you, possibly backed up by other noobs, because they work in packs when doing offensive tasks. It is not an easy task to learn this language because our intelligent accent will keep it from sounding quite right when spoken. You can write some simple noobish of your own, however, by slamming your face into your keyboard repeatedly.

    II. Where to find n00bs
    On the internet, n00bs make their colonies on forums. They migrate in waves, usually on weekends, and proceed to clog up bandwidth with stupid questions and sometimes even stupid answers. If you happen to be unfortunate enough to be on a board large enough to attract migrating noobs, there will hopefully be authority in charge who is smart enough to take extermination measures before they can make nests and larger colonies. The Banner Hammer is one form of authority.

    Larger colonies can result in the mutation of some into spammers. Not commercial spammers, but pointless spammers. A noob can become one of these at any point, but the larger the amount of noobs, the more chance pointless spammers will appear.

    Off the internet, noobs appear anywhere the focus is on learning or discussing something specific.

    III. Behavior of noobs
    Since noobs are basically ignorant ########, they have a lot in common. The most often seen characteristic is their fluency in noobish, which is why it got its own section. They will also be very self confident as if they were the absolute best at what they are in fact the worst at. Also, they are quite agressive and self-centered, and tend to laugh a lot using many L's and O's in rapid sucession (the noobish word for laughing like an ultimate ######).

    It is their instinct to assemble in packs for defense, and they often attempt to organize packs that they call teams. Unfortunately for them, teams usually result in a total loss of communication and they can often begin to fight amongst each other. These teams are quite unlike those formed by non-noobs.

    Noobs have difficulty reading English and cannot comprehend the idea of authority.

    Therefore, they have an all-out disregard for rules, basic or not. A good way to identify a noob (bad) vs. a newb (good) is to tell them (or have an authority tell them) which rule they are unknowingly breaking. If they respond with an apology and fix it, they are probably not a noob. If they react by insulting everything around them in rapid noobish and causing general mayhem, it is because they are a noob and have had a small seizure due to their inability to understand what is happening.

    IV. Noob Religion
    Noobs follow a variation of the 1337 (sometimes 7331) religion, in which they worship the number in odd rituals and put altars in their forum avatars and signatures. They often call themselves 1337, which experts say is somewhat like calling themselves godly in a human language. It's best to not interfere with their religious fantasies and practices because that can lead to a noob uprising, which can turn a forum to mush in less than a week.

    V. More about noob habitats
    Noobs often attempt to maintain their own web pages. Some common features of these lairs are a terrible lack of content, background music, lots of pointless animated gifs, and pages that say some variation of 'tHEir isnothinG H34r yEtt LOLLOLOL!111!1!!~~~!!`! 13371337', which means 'Nothing here yet' in noobish.

    They will also have large, seemingly infinite marquees of 88X31 affiliate buttons replaced with red X's scattered here and there, and possibly a hit counter showing a number less than 100. These habitats are numerous but fairly easy to avoid because only noobs link to them. So if you can identify a noob, don't go to its homepage. Simple as that.

    C. AVOIDING NOOBS

    I. Make sure you aren't one
    Note: This section is bilingual so even noobs can make the discovery if they haven't already.

    English (T4lk)-

    Read the above parts of this guide carefully. If you find yourself unable to comprehend any of it but are instead beginning to think about how great you are and how awesome 'teh 1337' is, you might want to take one of the many available online quizzes to check your noobancy.


    II. Major noob avoiding strategies
    The main factor in attracting migrating herds of noobs is a large, active forum. If you find one of these, look to see if it has the management to avoid noob infestation. If not, look for a small or mid-sized forum that covers the same topic so you can enjoy your time there before the noobs find it.

    Another way to keep noobs from interfering with your life is to become part of the authority on one of these forums. But that's often hard to do so you'll probably be better off avoiding larger forums first off. If you do manage to become part of the authority, however, take full advantage of it and establish extermination policies so that normal people can have a nice time without noob infestations. Tool: One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem.
    Quoted for lols.

  15. #3390
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Well, TBH ... if you come here for QQ versus the must biggest QQers of all server you are only a Crazy!

    Anyway can't blame a macro ... you can blame only the game for that. They can fix this issue. See you in game nabbz creepsZ
    Got one for ya, ofc Whinner xddd : Pronunciation:
    \?whi-n?r\
    Function:
    noun
    Date:
    14th century

    : one that wins: as a: one that is successful especially through praiseworthy ability and hard work, but also routinely whines about it. b: a victor especially in games and sports c: one that wins admiration, usually while whinig or while eating a phalus. Cu @ game & good night, had some laughs, is not bad
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  16. #3391
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnaplaynow View Post
    Quoted for lols.
    Better save it and Learn Good Night!
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  17. #3392
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Got one for ya, ofc Whinner xddd : Pronunciation:
    \?whi-n?r\
    Function:
    noun
    Date:
    14th century

    : one that wins: as a: one that is successful especially through praiseworthy ability and hard work, but also routinely whines about it. b: a victor especially in games and sports c: one that wins admiration, usually while whinig or while eating a phalus. Cu @ game & good night, had some laughs, is not bad
    M'KAY lol.

  18. #3393
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    853
    If someone id always accusating your buddies of fc. Im sure you can provide us the name.

    Its great to see every EN transfer is autohated by players whom died to NaF.


    The original Valdez

  19. #3394
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    215
    This might help some of you tell the difference between what is macro usage and what is not.


    I didn't optimize this macro for anything at all, as it is just to demonstrate what a macro is.
    So what I am saying is that it could be a lot more potent, if I had bothered with optimizing the delays etc.



    This is played at half speed meaning 2sec in the vid = 1 sec in reality.

    Note the timer on CA at the end;
    12 skills in 1 second.

    Baibai.
    | Zlaughter R13 Reaver | Burznahk R11 WL | Sucetu R11 BA | Favner R9 Stalker|
    | Original Challenger of Saruman | Evernight | Orignal Challenger of Gothmog |
    |Tarturin R11 CPT | Ethwing R10 GRD | Elhal R7 HNT|

  20. #3395
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    This might help some of you tell the difference between what is macro usage and what is not.


    I didn't optimize this macro for anything at all, as it is just to demonstrate what a macro is.
    So what I am saying is that it could be a lot more potent, if I had bothered with optimizing the delays etc.



    This is played at half speed meaning 2sec in the vid = 1 sec in reality.

    Note the timer on CA at the end;
    12 skills in 1 second.

    Baibai.
    so much effort to try help another cheater lol gg.
    dosnt matter what you say eth he got caught cheating and he got reported well deserved.
    go back to snowy.
    kthx baibai.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  21. #3396
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    so much effort to try help another cheater lol gg.
    dosnt matter what you say eth he got caught cheating and he got reported well deserved.
    go back to snowy.
    kthx baibai.
    It must be so nice to sit up there on your pedestal, Dil.

    Oh wait...

    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

  22. #3397
    Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    It must be so nice to sit up there on your pedestal, Dil.

    Oh wait...

    Dhalodir ----> Best Evernight Veteran EU.

  23. #3398
    i dont know who dhalodir is sry mate u must be a mistake
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  24. #3399
    Nobody move outside of the zergball, you could die! Hahahahaha.

    No but on a more serious note; I hope we can all play together where I find any of you solo or even duo and I can gain some easy renown. EDIT: I first said renown in this sentence but it is supposed to be either infamy/renown, apologies.

    A serious note on macroing in general; Even using macro you would probably die to me.
    GUARDIAN

    I AM CRED

  25. #3400
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    426
    well ... Q.Q isn't allowed ...

    ç.ç can stop to cry:

    Addressing “Macroing” issues
    Certain classes were able to cause some skills to ignore their cooldowns, causing a situation where those skills could be used repeatedly and rapidly on their target. This has been resolved.

 

 
Page 136 of 164 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload