We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 129 of 164 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4094
    The game and the server was already going downhill pre RoI.

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    You mean the 4 of us in lug? Next time we should just stand still and let you kill us, I apologize!
    Sigh, no but does it really take 5 freeps to kill one creep..at least attack 1vs1/ solo...look it up, it makes for an interesting read

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Why? Have you transferred?
    no cba going to snowy just to get easy kills there still loads of easy kills in evernight ^^

Back on topic ,Whats the action like atm folks ?

I didn't realise how much i need the pvp zone going to try and fight up there tonight ,got all the feeling back in my fingers after yesterdays physio happy days.

I trapped these nerves at the roots during work ,honesty i wouldn't wish the pain on my worst enemy take care at work all lift correctly unlike me

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash
    no cba going to snowy just to get easy kills there still loads of easy kills in evernight ^^
    Freavers still on a rampage on Evernight? Make sure you hide your easy kills this time

Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post
    Freavers still on a rampage on Evernight? Make sure you hide your easy kills this time

very nice action along all the day =) thank you creeps/freeps

some nice long fights till late

p.s.: snowies use the threads related to your server please, if we want to know about your server's action we will ask =)

Thanks for spars everyone! Especially Aniquilador! Really nice spars mate

Was fun

Take care!

Aey

Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post
    Thanks for spars everyone! Especially Aniquilador! Really nice spars mate

Was fun

Take care!

Aey

Hey buddy!. Thank you to you for the spars mate! I really enjoyed too . And thank you to smashy aswell, it was fun. =)

Smile

Well today has been the day. I alredy transfer my warg to snowie. I will miss some of you freeps and creeps of EN. Have gl on Evernight.
    Last edited by Rebrok; Sep 10 2013 at 03:20 AM.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade now, but transferring because "freeps are lamers" on a server, in this case Evernight is easymode thinking at its best and absolutely no better than the alleged "freep mentality". I created and ranked a reaver from 0 to 8 in these conditions, it was slow going, mostly being solo. But atleast I don't run off to some place that's alot easier. I guess I respect everybody's decision to transfer if that makes them happier, but atleast have a valid reason, otherwise you're just an easymoder. Watch me get kills on creep on EN every day. Every day.

I hope we may all fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cred.Iam View Post
    I guess I respect everybody's decision to transfer if that makes them happier, but atleast have a valid reason.
    I have it I am transfering as all my tribies are alredy there or transfering. We play together and i want to play warg with them not leave it (that is why is my favourite creep class). Well I hope this serves as a valid reason but you can have your own opinion sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebrok View Post
    I have it I am transfering as all my tribies are alredy there or transfering. We play together and i want to play warg with them not leave it (that is why is my favourite creep class). Well I hope this serves as a valid reason but you can have your own opinion sir.
    I did not mean you specifically, it is important to play where you think is best for you. Your own entertainment value is always #1.

I already updated my signature becuase of the massive transferring.

As most creeps cant fight anymore in battle, lets fight in irony....

Angry

Great action yesterday . I logged 3 times in ettens during afternoon and night and i saw great raid vs raid action. Many wipes both sides, great performance from all. Obsiously the server is not dead as many think.... Thx to all freeps and creeps that make it happen .

Antonlas, Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Antonlas-EU View Post
    Great action yesterday . I logged 3 times in ettens during afternoon and night and i saw great raid vs raid action. Many wipes both sides, great performance from all. Obsiously the server is not dead as many think.... Thx to all freeps and creeps that make it happen .

Antonlas, Rank 13 RK
    for easymoders it is dead. where they could just zerg solo freeps
    but thx to them they transfere and action once again good cheers for the tranferering guys ^^
    rarely any qq on forum evernight has changed alot hehe ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    OMG true... Too bad we still have RapidQQ qqing on forum every day ghghghghg

I have to say recent action has enlighten me. As in matter of facts I decided to play more now.
    Recent rvr has been fun old school. Open fights and just lots of killing on both sides.
    Awesome aswell that both sides wont give up.
    As a result I made 12k yday and I want to thank you all!
    Come On Evernight! Let's show them!

Quote Originally Posted by Embolo View Post
    OMG true... Too bad we still have RapidQQ qqing on forum every day ghghghghg
    without me evernight is just a boring Place
    be happy and deal With it ^^

for easymoders it is dead. where they could just zerg solo freeps
    but thx to them they transfere and action once again good cheers for the tranferering guys ^^
    Haha yes, for the easymoders on freep side it's not dead though? Zerg'ing solo creeps is UNHEARD OF. Haha.

I am going to tell everyone a secret. It's the same players on both sides.
    Last edited by Cred.Iam; Sep 11 2013 at 02:15 PM.

Haha yes, for the easymoders on freep side it's not dead though? Solo'ing solo creeps is UNHEARD OF. Haha.

I am going to tell everyone a secret. It's the same players on both sides.
    i barely seen any solo creeps so pls let me know when that happends :P

And dont ruin this moment by qq pls Cheers thx ^^
    Last edited by Rapidash; Sep 11 2013 at 02:35 PM.

i barely seen any solo creeps so pls let me know when that happends :P

And dont ruin this moment by qq pls Cheers thx ^^
    I don't know who you are, I am solo most of the time on creep, I get zerged alot. I barely see any solo freeps either, there are a handful I know of, among them me, there is a pattern here. I urge you not to be some epix kid. I really do.

I don't know who you are, I am solo most of the time on creep, I get zerged alot. I barely see any solo freeps either, there are a handful I know of, among them me, there is a pattern here. I urge you not to be some epix kid. I really do.
    lol mate most of freeps are solo unless they are force to grp up
    u should blame ur side for zerging all the time
    cheers stop qq pls thx ^^

lol mate most of freeps are solo unless they are force to grp up
    u should blame ur side for zerging all the time
    cheers stop qq pls thx ^^
    Ah, so you are an epix kid. Nevermind then.

Ah, so you are an epix kid. Nevermind then.
    sure if that makes u happy

you such a cry baby lol remeber its just a game ^^

stop qq now cheers and thx

Page 129 of 164 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast