We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 125 of 164 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    I have done so, but I still don't see a creep asking for help from freeps Care to point it out to me?
    i cba wasting my time on you. if u dont get it then i feel sry for you

Cheers to everyone who contributed to the great fights we had last night! Just shows how much good communication between sides can achieve (Massive thanks to Rucagorn for that)
    Even though the fights weren't always balanced, everyone stood their ground very well!

You all made it possible for us to go out with a boom...

Your World Character Transfer is now complete.

A sincere thank you to everyone on Evernight for the great fights and fun we've had together!
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Aug 17 2013 at 07:35 AM.

Epic fights yesterday cheers all \o/
    Cheers all the freeps that joined with a happy spirit since the begin, ready for a fight, not fearing what could be the outcome of the fight.
    Was great fun, didnt had it for ages... Lookking forward to see the video Celemb That 2nd fight took almost 30m

Cheers Heph for the cordinnation, was awesome combine the fights and so on.
    Have fun who is transferring & a good time|

See you all at moors |

If fights were like last night every night, there would have been no reason for anyone to transfer. Thanks to freeps who put up a raid.
    Fight in Ost Ringdyr was epic. The plan was to stay in the relic room as long as possible to see how many freeps we could trap when the gate shut

This pic made me laugh, as Val said the Three Wise monkeys sitting at the back

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Perhaps because dedicated Creep players don't like to play with switchers, freep trolls, or just ezmoders?? huh
    Well stop to play cause i read around ALL are easymoderztrollcorpsejumpercam perswitchers etc ...

I saw many on both side camping GY ... or other stuff. That is a fail excuse !
    It's just a game for don't make a group.
    I don't wanna blame ranked players or BG cause they make our group ! That's can be normal. The point is the attitude !! No one wanna join a group ! You can see War leader run alone ... for what ???
    Atm a freep can run alone easy and with a small group can be enough strong for do many things, Creep atm are really unbalanced andif you miss some class you can die really fast or can't do enough damage. No sense in play alone

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    If fights were like last night every night, there would have been no reason for anyone to transfer. Thanks to freeps who put up a raid.
    Fight in Ost Ringdyr was epic. The plan was to stay in the relic room as long as possible to see how many freeps we could trap when the gate shut

This pic made me laugh, as Val said the Three Wise monkeys sitting at the back

Hehe didnt know that detail, we wondered idd if you buds had that planned :P Sneaky xD
    Great fights idd at Ost !
    You buds forgot to smile hehe
    A thumbs up also for creep raid leaders & for the nice fair play at the end of the raid Elves showed no mercy to creeps though

Hallo everyone. I would just like to inquire some info about your server's pvp. I am currently playing on Withywindle but i would like to transfer at least one of my characters to another server. I'm not looking for big raid vs raid fights such as on Snowbourn or Eldar due to lag etc etc. I have a rk r10,lm r9 and ht r7, i also have some blue ranked creeps but i mostly play freep. If i do transfer it will be with my mini who is almost lvl 85.

I would like to know the following things:
    - How big are the raid vs raid fights e.g.(12vs12, 18vs18, 24vs24).
    - Is there any solo or small group action?
    -Are there more creeps or more freeps on this server.
    -Do you have a 1vs1 area if not, do you sometimes make time for spars?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    Hallo everyone. I would just like to inquire some info about your server's pvp. I am currently playing on Withywindle but i would like to transfer at least one of my characters to another server. I'm not looking for big raid vs raid fights such as on Snowbourn or Eldar due to lag etc etc. I have a rk r10,lm r9 and ht r7, i also have some blue ranked creeps but i mostly play freep. If i do transfer it will be with my mini who is almost lvl 85.

I would like to know the following things:
    - How big are the raid vs raid fights e.g.(12vs12, 18vs18, 24vs24).
    - Is there any solo or small group action?
    -Are there more creeps or more freeps on this server.
    -Do you have a 1vs1 area if not, do you sometimes make time for spars?

Thank you
    Q:- How big are the raid vs raid fights e.g.(12vs12, 18vs18, 24vs24).
    A:- Changes from time to time, sometimes closer to the 12, on occasion 24. If you are talking about zergs, then it usually becomes a case of a large group arrives without bothering to check if a group is needed, flips the maps, farms a bit and sometimes will log on a second account to make farming easier, then will log (This can apply to both sides except the second account part).

Q:- Is there any solo or small group action?
    A:- Depends on which side and class you play. There are a handful of freeps whom play solo but I think most of them are transferring. Likewise there are some creeps whom are solo, but with the game mechanics being what they are solo creeps are people usually handing in quests. There are a few exceptions of course.

Q:- Are there more creeps or more freeps on this server.
    A:- Varies according to the time of the day, being originally a EU server with several time zones the server population can have several overlapping login/logout times. Because of server transfers now being available (as you know of course ) there are large numbers of creeps leaving (just over 20 veterans confirmed and another 50 still considering), it is safe to assume that its most likely that freeps currently outnumber creeps as a general rule of thumb, although in low population times creeps will have slightly more.

Q:- Do you have a 1vs1 area if not, do you sometimes make time for spars?
    A:- The old Lumber Camp Hot spot is an unofficial spar area, sometimes used when the action is extremely slow, but again those players who do like to spar are also the ones whom have left the server since transfers became available.

Hopefully I have answered your questions satisfactorily enough to help you make a decision.

Ty for the info, sounds a bit like my home server with some exceptions.

Good luck to those who transferred and are transferring.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Well stop to play cause i read around ALL are easymoderztrollcorpsejumpercam perswitchers etc ...

I saw many on both side camping GY ... or other stuff. That is a fail excuse !
    It's just a game for don't make a group.
    I don't wanna blame ranked players or BG cause they make our group ! That's can be normal. The point is the attitude !! No one wanna join a group ! You can see War leader run alone ... for what ???
    Atm a freep can run alone easy and with a small group can be enough strong for do many things, Creep atm are really unbalanced andif you miss some class you can die really fast or can't do enough damage. No sense in play alone
    Not that way, but honestly, you are a switcher and as long as it could be possible I'll not make any group with you, every player at thos server knows perfectly the label they own, I just group with Creeps, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Not that way, but honestly, you are a switcher and as long as it could be possible I'll not make any group with you, every player at thos server knows perfectly the label they own, I just group with Creeps, that's all.
    And if i log defiler i'm a switcher ? What mean switcer ???

Red players are enemy green are friend no more. It's just a game.
    I never done someting of wrong or offence or arrassament.
    Anyway It's saddly to see many trasfert but cheer for who keep the fight in evernight and see you soon

Xodus, those numbers include us, or is there going to be a complete creepside evacuation from EN?

You lot have any people leaving?

Lul...

Tar 1 - Nakah 0

Evidence is so overrated and overpowered. QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindal View Post
    there are large numbers of creeps leaving (just over 20 veterans confirmed and another 50 still considering)
    out of curiosity. where do PvMP players from snowy go?

and trying to sound very "on_the_bench" and not causing fights... why would they want to leave a "better" PvMP server?

Bubu, think hes talking about Evernight and not snowy, if i did not missread.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Bubu, think hes talking about Evernight and not snowy, if i did not missread.
    herp derp. your probably correct. sorry XD

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    herp derp. your probably correct. sorry XD
    Indeed, I was talking about creep players on Evernight whom are considering transferring to other servers. Or just taking an extended brake. Either of which are immensely appealing to many players at the moment.

Hey guys - I've been away for a couple of weeks and reading through this, it seems that server transfers have gone ahead (rather irritated I missed the last big fight). But seeing as the signatures no longer tell people what server people are on, and OOC doesn't seem to know, any idea how many creeps have sadly departed (and who)? Also, how is action without those who have left? (obviously directed at those still present rather than those who have switched).

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    There is noting close to being underdog when you run around the map with +6 wargs targeting solo players, in fact it couldn't be more easymode PvP and whatever you say or do that is what people is always going to remember about you.
    you wrong here mate, nakah where mostly in duo grp with me. sometimes we had a full grp not every day get ur facts right
    and we never targeted soloers we attacked those who came in our paths.
    Last edited by Rapidash; Aug 22 2013 at 06:09 AM.

Cheers guys for the funny dark-side action we had yesterday night (especially thanks to the group of switchers that was with me) !!!
    I really enjoy kill all those smelly freeps and CJ every single one I usually play with (special CJing for messi, bradpitt and kinm8s ghghgghhg).
    What really made me mad is the dps of my R4 BA... 2 phys mast + 4 crit traits and when he hits any freep the biggest damage I saw was around ~700 dmg, what am I doing wrong? Do I have to TP-shop one stance?
    Dog R6 with the same buff traits is really awesome, good ~3k crits on squishy hunters and epic stun and dismount actions thanks to the EPIC sprint skill (will definitely trait the 3min cd for that).
    Speaking about dog, the only stun out of stealth that toon have is the one that open conjunctions (5m cd) ???

Cya again in the fight tonight guys, have fun ^__^

P.S. WTB ~30k FC renown on Embolo ^____________^

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    you wrong here mate, nakah where allways in duo grps with me. sometimes we had a full grp not every day get ur facts right
    and we never targeted soloers we attacked those who came in our paths.
    Where in Gattsus post does he write you had full groups every day?

He wrote nothing about frequency, only that it happens, and you've confirmed that.

Also, how can nakah sometimes be in full group if nakah always is in duo group with you? It's pretty hard to "get facts right" if there isn't even a bit of consistency in your "facts".

Quote Originally Posted by Elrantiri View Post

He wrote nothing about frequency, only that it happens, and you've confirmed that.

Also, how can nakah sometimes be in full group if nakah always is in duo group with you? It's pretty hard to "get facts right" if there isn't even a bit of consistency in your "facts".
    urm not picking sides here but Gattsu did mention grp size he said 6+ wargs

Quote Originally Posted by Elrantiri View Post

how about u l2r mate before say something

Page 125 of 164 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast