We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 124 of 164 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4094
  1. #3076
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    clearly you missing my point here and avoid reading the whole stuff.
    i told you stop the pve stuff and fight the freeps in the open somehow you just avoid it.
    and how many times havent the freeps watched creep raid huggin tol lug and tr ?
    i ask you again get the creeps raid out of this hide and seek game and pve stuff.
    then u will see freeps wont hug that much. fight us in the open, like every creeps do in the other serves.
    if you do this i will start to care again for the creeps and i might even log creep to help out
    when you will log your creep to play it when creeps are the op side and we know it, about creeps are the huggers - (facepalm). Cronik i still dont see your answer? why cj on when i never did to you and you only cj those who cj you? is the question hard for you or is it the answer?
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

  2. #3077
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    I'm sure it was nothing to do with freep currently being the easymode side. I'm sure you and multiple other people in your group re-rolled the most overpowered class in the game (which is also one of the easiest to play) because you really fancied playing a minstrel, not because you wanted to make PvP even easier.
    I don't owe you or anybody any explanation, but your selective choice of events is entirely flawed and draws a response. I played Creep from the beginning of LOTRO, during which most of the time Creeps were mostly the underdog and had it as hard or even worse than they do now. The fact that I chose to start playing Freep in U9 when they were underpowered, was due to the fact I enjoyed playing with friends and for the first time started to enjoy the pve side of the game something which I had previously not liked. I levelled minstrel for that. If it upsets you that I now play that class in Ettens as well as Champiion, that's something you have to deal with as personally I do not care what you think or feel about it.


    @ Thingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    clearly you missing my point here and avoid reading the whole stuff.
    i told you stop the pve stuff and fight the freeps in the open somehow you just avoid it.
    and how many times havent the freeps watched creep raid huggin tol lug and tr ?
    i ask you again get the creeps raid out of this hide and seek game and pve stuff.
    then u will see freeps wont hug that much. fight us in the open, like every creeps do in the other serves.
    if you do this i will start to care again for the creeps and i might even log creep to help out
    He has a point. Try logging freep sometime Thingo and you will see just how much hugging, hiding and pve certain creep raids do.
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 14 2013 at 02:06 PM.

  3. #3078
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    clearly you missing my point here and avoid reading the whole stuff.
    i told you stop the pve stuff and fight the freeps in the open somehow you just avoid it.
    and how many times havent the freeps watched creep raid huggin tol lug and tr ?
    i ask you again get the creeps raid out of this hide and seek game and pve stuff.
    then u will see freeps wont hug that much. fight us in the open, like every creeps do in the other serves.
    if you do this i will start to care again for the creeps and i might even log creep to help out
    All apologies, but there wasn't much of a point or indeed a whole lot to read to make such a mistake.

    I can only base things on what happens when I'm on the field. I've not been around much lately, mainly due to the fact that the action sucks for the most part.

    I hope you're as vocal to the Freep raids about avoiding PvE. No raid or group I lead ever has PvE as its main objective. I turn up looking for fights, plain and simple. As ever any accusations can be levelled at either side, and each is as guilty. Plenty of times there's been a Creep raid hunting around for a Freep raid only to realise the opposing raid has indeed snuck off to PvE it's backside off when there's people waiting who would be willing to fight them.

    You sure as hell ain't seen any group or raid I'm leading hugging anything. It bores me to tears. Once again, I'm there to fight. There are many others who lead far more effectively than I do. They might be a little more prone to hide and seek as you say. Here's the reason why. The only time a Freep raid is out in the open is when they vastly outgun the Creep raid which is not exactly the best time to charge head on into the dps onslaught.

    Now, as one who is so quick to point out my failings in basic reading, I would ask you to go back and read my original posts. My only point concerning raids was the offhand comment about why people are caling for more in globallff even when they're already winning fights easily. Not a single word about actual raid fights. In all honesty I prefer smaller group fights or mad clashes between small groups and soloers. These are the fights I'm talking about. NOT a bunch of people hugging keeps from a raid but small groups or a collection of solo folks who could still have huge amounts of fun yet run for the hills at the first sign of damage.

    Though if we're going to talk about raids let's do so. On numerous occasions Creeps are asked to give it their all, wipe after wipe. On numerous occasions we're left twiddling our thumbs wondering where the Freep raid has gone, only to see it back on the field 10 minutes after we disband. It's nice to know that some of you simply don't care though, at least I have a better picture of where we stand.

    Oh, and Pouchie, I'm not even looking for a fair fight. Just a fight, thanks very much. Gets rather annoying watching a bunch of folks rush out, kill one or two monsters then high tail it back to npc cover. Maybe it's just me that thinks we should be trying to kill everything that moves or die trying. Not retreating after one or two of the softest targets are taken down.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

  4. #3079
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    All apologies, but there wasn't much of a point or indeed a whole lot to read to make such a mistake.

    I can only base things on what happens when I'm on the field. I've not been around much lately, mainly due to the fact that the action sucks for the most part.

    I hope you're as vocal to the Creep raids about avoiding PvE. No raid or group I lead ever has PvE as its main objective. I turn up looking for fights, plain and simple. As ever any accusations can be levelled at either side, and each is as guilty. Plenty of times there's been a Freep raid hunting around for a Creep raid only to realise the opposing raid has indeed snuck off to PvE it's backside off when there's people waiting who would be willing to fight them.

    You sure as hell ain't seen any group or raid I'm leading hugging anything. It bores me to tears. Once again, I'm there to fight. There are many others who lead far more effectively than I do. They might be a little more prone to hide and seek as you say. Here's the reason why. The only time a Creep raid is out in the open is when they vastly outgun the Freep raid which is not exactly the best time to charge head on into the dps onslaught.

    Now, as one who is so quick to point out my failings in basic reading, I would ask you to go back and read my original posts. My only point concerning raids was the offhand comment about why people are caling for more in creep ooc even when they're already winning fights easily. Not a single word about actual raid fights. In all honesty I prefer smaller group fights or mad clashes between small groups and soloers. These are the fights I'm talking about. NOT a bunch of people hugging keeps from a raid but small groups or a collection of solo folks who could still have huge amounts of fun yet run for the hills at the first sign of damage.

    Though if we're going to talk about raids let's do so. On numerous occasions Freeps are asked to give it their all, wipe after wipe. On numerous occasions we're left twiddling our thumbs wondering where the Creep raid has gone, only to see it back on the field 10 minutes after we disband. It's nice to know that some of you simply don't care though, at least I have a better picture of where we stand.

    Oh, and Pouchie, I'm not even looking for a fair fight. Just a fight, thanks very much. Gets rather annoying watching a bunch of folks rush out, kill one or two monsters then high tail it back to npc cover. Maybe it's just me that thinks we should be trying to kill everything that moves or die trying. Not retreating after one or two of the softest targets are taken down.
    Everything you have written from a creep perspective, most who lead freep raids feel the same way at how creep raids operate. So, I imagined you were a freep leader speaking for freeps and switched the word creep for freep, and you will see that freeps have exactly the same perspective. Play freep sometime and see.

  5. #3080
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    Everything you have written from a creep perspective
    Absolutely guilty as charged sir. Never tried to make it out any different either. The point is my original comments were not aimed at raid fights. Hell I can understand anyone cowering in a keep or going afk for 10 minutes when there's raids stomping around.

    Can we shift the emphasis away from raids? Again, I'm talking about open fights between fairly evenly matched forces where people just run for cover in the middle of what could become an interesting fight.

    As I stated, I prefer other kind of fights to raid nukefests.

    Alas I can no longer bring my tiny minstrel to The 'Moors as he's retired at the lofty age of 66. The questland side of things was broken for me long ago.

    Please understand all, I'm not looking for arguments or tit for tat "but but but" forum posts. I just wish more people would stand and fight 'til the bitter end, on both sides of course. The point is I can poke my fellow monsters in ooc and try to encourage them to push out more, stop hugging if they are, or stand and fight if they want to run away. The only dialogue I can have with Freeps in general is here in forumland. Frustration gets the better of me sometimes is all. Questland is broken beyond repair for me, The 'Moors is a mess but it's the only bit of Middle Earth I get small doses of fun from and I know it can be better. Broken PvMP yes, but we as players never help.

    My goblin scribe Maude is getting tired of having to the scribble the same things down every few months for years, but it's a fitting punishment for her.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

  6. #3081
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    And the answer might be the same, very uncomfortable one every few months Thingo.

    I played 3 creeps from r6 to r7 recently. While ranking those 3 creeps (reaver, ba, wl) I was grouped maybe 6 or 7 times because no groups were formed in OOC.
    However, when I moved around the map I saw big creep groups/raids making the map red, taking middle boss buff in dof etc.
    When freeps camped Grams creeps prefer to stay solo. I don't know how often Coulton could nuke my ba at gy or Grams with several healing creeps around because the creeps healed only their tribe members, no "cross-tribe" group was formed. Sometimes, all of a sudden, a big creep group charges and drives back the freeps to lug. Those groups again were formed secretly, excluding creeps who were around and waited for days to be invited to a group.
    I wished I could have been in those weird-formed groups/raids. It's very disappointing, but noone advertised, noone invited, noone replied in ooc when I asked to join. What I saw mostly was members of a tribe grouping with other tribe members.
    I saw creeps rather standing around bored at grams before they group with low ranks or non-tribe members to go and fight. Many creeps probably don't don't think of that. They can't imagine how the situation is for creeps outside of their tribe. Use OOC to communicate, really.

    It's no fun to be a creep when you are solo for weeks with less than 10 times being invited to a group.
    So creeps stop playing, not enough creeps log in to form an opposition.
    That's what was going on when I played creep recently.
    [FONT=comic sans ms][U][I][B][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE][/B][/I][/U][IMG]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4079/dnm.png[/IMG]
    [/FONT][INDENT][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#0000ff]Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr[/COLOR][/FONT][/INDENT]

  7. #3082
    Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    when you will log your creep to play it when creeps are the op side and we know it, about creeps are the huggers - (facepalm). Cronik i still dont see your answer? why cj on when i never did to you and you only cj those who cj you? is the question hard for you or is it the answer?
    i will start go back to creeps when the creep players start to be more nicer around the community, right know i dont wanna aid any creep to fight off the freeps.
    only few creeps i like atm, the rest is just annoying players.
    so think about it, try to change who you are if want other players to do the same thing.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  8. #3083
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    160
    All good points Tanyc and nicely put as well.

    Here's where we find ourselves between a rock and a hard place. Speaking about my own tribe, we can usually form a full fellowship at least as we approach peak time. So, assuming we do so there's the distinct possibility that whatever we're fighting is just going to vanish if we make the group into even a small raid. So how can we win? Invite everyone and be accused of forming zergs for no reason, or don't invite everyone and be accused of excluding others.

    When it comes to Grams camping, or even in any other situation, most of the healers in Black Guard try to keep an eye out for any monster. At least that's my impression. Personally speaking I try to heal every single monster out there, no exclusions, not a single monster I won't try and help if I can.

    There are also times when ooc is still used to form groups and raids. I myself can be found asking for people to join groups at pretty much any time of the day or night and quite often receive no takers, so it goes. Monsters spotted tagging along with groups or raids are sometimes invited along if there is need for more. I always have names turned off so don't always see them. Again this is dependant on what kind of opposition is around and if the group or raid needs more members.

    There are simply times when the only chance we have to fight back is to pull as many of the high rankers available together. We can run full raids made up of low to mid rankers into the Freeps and it's like a mincing maching, chewed up with barely a kill. Were you around tonight at all? A full Creep raid going into 29 Freeps and it was just a bloody monster mess. I'd generously round our number of 24 down to 18 effectively, given lower ranks and no decent class balance in any but two of the groups. Everyone gave it their all repeatedly but there was simply no chance at all whatsoever. There has been a general sprinkling of many lower ranked folks in plenty of the raids I've been part of.

    I actually make every effort to reply to any questions in ooc, especially from baby monsters. I frequently help out with quests, try my best to help them when I find them being jumped, invited many to little groups and always told them to feel free to send a tell any time at all. If you're back on Creep and see me around then feel free to send me a tell too, at the very least you'll get an answer as to whether there's a group up and if it needs more. And do poke me more than once if you don't receive a reply, very easy to miss any chat activity if I'm in the middle of a stick shaking emergency.

    I'll say it again though, what do we do? Invite everyone and be accused of mindless zergs, or try to make reasonable groups and be accused of excluding folks?

    Now for the thorny issue of why the use of ooc has slowed down to say the least. It's a direct result of people reading our ooc who shouldn't be. Simple as. Again though, I always make the effort to at least address questions that people have. Let's not pretend this is a new problem for baby Creeps to face though. There is no end of deafening silence, or in some cases ridicule, directed towards new people asking simple questions. This has been going on since The 'Moors was born I'd imagine. Certainly has been the case since I started coming here. I wrote about it from both Freep and Creep perspectives a couple of years ago on the old Codies forums. A few people said "ahhh, you raise some good points" before quickly forgetting about it and resuming the status quo. I originally became a monster because nobody wanted to help a new Freep out back in the day, or group with him despite the fact he was one of the few actually healing everyone about him.

    It's why I find it amusing at times to see people make rash generalisations about either side. Something I myself have been guilty of when I allow my goblin scribe Maude to take notes when I've been sipping wine. As she sits here writing, the growing realisation dawns that this place has always been the same. Just the players change occasionally. The same affliction of mad ego trips persists, people using this place as their own personal playground with no regard to anyone else at all. It's quite shocking really and makes me question why I've hung around for so long.

    Anyway, I digress. There's another reason why it's no fun to be a Creep these days, especially a baby monster. Unless you have some sort of sadistic pleasure in having your entire body melted, literally in seconds. Just watch how fast some of the bigger monsters go down at times, you really could see a baby monster explode in the time it takes to blink twice. That's why a lot of folks don't stick with it these days too you know, doesn't matter if they're in a raid or surrounded by healers, they just go BOOM in three blinks instead of two.

    As I get gloomy I remember that there are indeed still some lovely folks out there, on both sides. People who are indeed willing to help others. I wish there were more. I wish more folks would be willing to let silly grudges slide and work together. Oh noes, I'm getting gloomy again. As a wise man once said "Wish in one hand, #### in the other, see which fills up first".

    I was actually going to lock my goblin scribe Maude up in her box for a while and be done with these pages, but I liked the way you made your points. So she's out loose, I figure if I have to put up with some of the #### that flies around this place then y'all can put up with mine.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

  9. #3084
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    i will start go back to creeps when the creep players start to be more nicer around the community, right know i dont wanna aid any creep to fight off the freeps.
    only few creeps i like atm, the rest is just annoying players.
    so think about it, try to change who you are if want other players to do the same thing.
    And here we find ourselves in agreement. Let's not pretend the problem lies solely with the Creep community though please.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

  10. #3085
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    328
    Three points I raise:

    Firstly, creeps do read freep OOC, we have tested it many times previously and again tonight. No creeps at red TR, we OOC we going there and 1 minute later the creep raid turns up at good tr mapping in numbers, same thing happened at lug, tol, everywhere else, everytime small freeps groups OOC intention, creeps turn up mapping in numbers a minute or so later. Creeps complain about freep ooc spys, but it is happening both sides

    Secondly, there were some great fights at TR HS this evening Thingo, at least from the freep perspective. You see we listen to you. Creeps had a full raid plus a large warg pack/raid with them. Freeps were not raided. My group was only 5 man, (and then 6 later) Ruca had a group of 8, Cronik a group of 4, rodin and bando duo as usual, plus 5 soloers. We counted how many freeps at TR HS, 24 roughly in the groups mentioned against the creep raid and warg pack/raid. The creep raid did charge us in the open ( a minute or so after we ooc where we were and challenged creeps to come, again proving creeps read freep ooc) and we all fought a good scrap. Freep stayed at TR HS, but we had to wait 15 minutes or more for you to show up again and we know u knew we were there because wargs were spam tracking us constantly and u tried to flank us and catch us all by surprise when you did finally show, fair enough. We then waited for another 20 minutes before you showed up again with another flank attempt. 3 times we all fought in the open, no npcs, but then the creeps raid gave up and withdrew to a red TR to hug. Now we are talking about a full organised creep raid plus warg pack/raid versus random freep groups and solo players, so freeps were not even all following the same rat etc. You requested open fights, we gave them tonight, so please tell the reason why did the Creep Raid stopped coming to TR HS for fights against freeps who were not raided, and the Craid then chose to hug a red TR after the open fights you requested?

    Thirdly, Tanycs perspective is correct. Creeps are there own worst enemy, in that the whole creep community at the moment is simply not encouraging players to log creep, and thus they create themselves the situation they often bemoan about. A few times I log creep, I never ask for grp or raid invites as I only creep with friends or solo. But as soon as the ooc bs starts when I or me and my m8s have logged creep to try to balance action and some creeps tell us to go back to freep side, sometimes we say 'okay going back on freep,' and the creeps then complain they lack numbers etc and there are too many freeps. A few freeps I now often group with started out as freavers on creep, but were treated with hostility by creeps as fc baiters or spys and so on, and chose to never join the creep community again (and if you choose to respond with well some are spys, yes, that may be true, but my first point that freep ooc is also full of creep spys is also true). The creep community only has itself to blame for the problems it faces, not those who play freep, so stop blaming all of Evernight creeps issues and complaints on freep players please and look to yourselves for the cause of many of your woes.
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 14 2013 at 09:42 PM.

  11. #3086
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    160
    Hmm. So Nakah, none of what you've just pointed out shows the insane disparity between the sides at the moment? Didn't say there's no Creep reading Freep ooc, was just answering Tanyc's question about why many of us don't use it as freely as we used to, I frown upon it equally on either side. In saying that, plenty of folks with whatever the hell plugin it is frequently call out Freep numbers and locations in ooc. Any possibility it's those wargs you mention spam tracking you that find you? I also suggest you try speaking to the person who was leading the warg pack at the time you mention. When our raid had disbanded the very same person mentioned they hadn't seen a Freep all night yet.

    But you're probably right, it's all our fault, everything is. We can only dream of being as saintly as your newfound martyr friends.

    Oh dear Maude, that didn't last long. Back in the box with you!

    Happy hunting all, see you on the field as I won't be back here any time soon.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

  12. #3087
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    I don't owe you or anybody any explanation, but your selective choice of events is entirely flawed and draws a response. I played Creep from the beginning of LOTRO, during which most of the time Creeps were mostly the underdog and had it as hard or even worse than they do now. The fact that I chose to start playing Freep in U9 when they were underpowered, was due to the fact I enjoyed playing with friends and for the first time started to enjoy the pve side of the game something which I had previously not liked. I levelled minstrel for that. If it upsets you that I now play that class in Ettens as well as Champiion, that's something you have to deal with as personally I do not care what you think or feel about it.
    You can tell people you played the underdog side for X many years as often as you like, that won't make it true. The reality is that you only started playing with any regularity during RoI, when wargs were one of the most powerful classes around. You might've played freep for an hour a week pre-U10, but again only with any regularity after the ezmode patch that was U10 (unfortunately daily stats is no longer around to show that). Starting to see a pattern?
    Last edited by Tarenius; Aug 15 2013 at 11:43 AM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  13. #3088
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    Happy hunting all, see you on the field as I won't be back here any time soon.
    Dunno why you bothered to reason here Thingo. Same old arguments and trolls, no resolution.

    I also like to say, number 1 to blame for present gaming experience in the moors is ultimately Turbine with their complete indifference and broken promises to PvMP. They created these half baked ideas of game mechanics and terrible class imbalance.

    Never mind all, be lucky to see another year of this game, then all this discussion/arguing will be totally irrelevant. I'm speculating of course but I wonder if Tolkien Estate/ Middle Earth Enterprises will agree to a license renewal with their thorny relations with Warner Brothers? Or even WB not renewing if they don't think they can make a reasonable profit.

    Hope I'm wrong but maybe everyone should let these constant disagreements drop and make the most of what we got. We could well all be on borrowed time in a game we love and feel passionate about.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

  14. #3089
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    And the answer might be the same, very uncomfortable one every few months Thingo.

    I played 3 creeps from r6 to r7 recently. While ranking those 3 creeps (reaver, ba, wl) I was grouped maybe 6 or 7 times because no groups were formed in OOC.
    However, when I moved around the map I saw big creep groups/raids making the map red, taking middle boss buff in dof etc.
    When freeps camped Grams creeps prefer to stay solo. I don't know how often Coulton could nuke my ba at gy or Grams with several healing creeps around because the creeps healed only their tribe members, no "cross-tribe" group was formed. Sometimes, all of a sudden, a big creep group charges and drives back the freeps to lug. Those groups again were formed secretly, excluding creeps who were around and waited for days to be invited to a group.
    I wished I could have been in those weird-formed groups/raids. It's very disappointing, but noone advertised, noone invited, noone replied in ooc when I asked to join. What I saw mostly was members of a tribe grouping with other tribe members.
    I saw creeps rather standing around bored at grams before they group with low ranks or non-tribe members to go and fight. Many creeps probably don't don't think of that. They can't imagine how the situation is for creeps outside of their tribe. Use OOC to communicate, really.


    It's no fun to be a creep when you are solo for weeks with less than 10 times being invited to a group.
    So creeps stop playing, not enough creeps log in to form an opposition.
    That's what was going on when I played creep recently.
    This is one of the biggest problems with creep Side atm imo from what I have experienced when I have logged crep tbh rarely happens on freep side, if raid is up pretty much anyone who asks for an inv usually gets one
    Evernight : Selembar-r11-MNS, Celembir-r5-RK, Celembur-r6-BRG-, Celembar-r8-GRD, Wislenthild-r9-WRD, Celem-r4-CMP, Celril-1 -r7-CPT, Celembeorn-idek-BRN
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

  15. #3090
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    And the answer might be the same, very uncomfortable one every few months Thingo.

    I played 3 creeps from r6 to r7 recently. While ranking those 3 creeps (reaver, ba, wl) I was grouped maybe 6 or 7 times because no groups were formed in OOC.
    However, when I moved around the map I saw big creep groups/raids making the map red, taking middle boss buff in dof etc.
    When freeps camped Grams creeps prefer to stay solo. I don't know how often Coulton could nuke my ba at gy or Grams with several healing creeps around because the creeps healed only their tribe members, no "cross-tribe" group was formed. Sometimes, all of a sudden, a big creep group charges and drives back the freeps to lug. Those groups again were formed secretly, excluding creeps who were around and waited for days to be invited to a group.
    I wished I could have been in those weird-formed groups/raids. It's very disappointing, but noone advertised, noone invited, noone replied in ooc when I asked to join. What I saw mostly was members of a tribe grouping with other tribe members.
    I saw creeps rather standing around bored at grams before they group with low ranks or non-tribe members to go and fight. Many creeps probably don't don't think of that. They can't imagine how the situation is for creeps outside of their tribe. Use OOC to communicate, really.

    It's no fun to be a creep when you are solo for weeks with less than 10 times being invited to a group.
    So creeps stop playing, not enough creeps log in to form an opposition.
    That's what was going on when I played creep recently.
    Perhaps because dedicated Creep players don't like to play with switchers, freep trolls, or just ezmoders?? huh
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  16. #3091
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    And now something to break the ice:



    Be aware! One-shotters roam free (and they are mounted) !
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  17. #3092
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    And now something to break the ice:



    Be aware! One-shotters roam free (and they are mounted) !
    Mini OP nerf!
    Evernight : Selembar-r11-MNS, Celembir-r5-RK, Celembur-r6-BRG-, Celembar-r8-GRD, Wislenthild-r9-WRD, Celem-r4-CMP, Celril-1 -r7-CPT, Celembeorn-idek-BRN
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

  18. #3093
    Constant dcing tonight nice work turbine with the disconnetion fix

  19. #3094
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Perhaps because dedicated Creep players don't like to play with switchers, freep trolls, or just ezmoders?? huh
    this is one of the reason why freeps wont bother help creeps out.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  20. #3095
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    this is one of the reason why freeps wont bother help creeps out.
    Who asked for help?
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

  21. #3096
    Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Who asked for help?
    maybe you should read the whole stuff before asking ?
    scroll up
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  22. #3097
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    maybe you should read the whole stuff before asking ?
    scroll up
    I have done so, but I still don't see a creep asking for help from freeps Care to point it out to me?
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

  23. #3098
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway, Bergen
    Posts
    466
    "Your World Character Transfer is now complete. I have debited 2,995 Turbine points from your account."

    So Long & Thanks for All the Fish by
    So long and thanks for all the fish
    So sad that it should come to this
    We tried to warn you all but oh dear?

    You may not share our intellect
    Which might explain your disrespect
    For all the natural wonders that
    grow around you

    So long, so long and thanks
    for all the fish

    The world's about to be destroyed
    There's no point getting all annoyed
    Lie back and let the planet dissolve(around you)

    Despite those nets of tuna fleets
    We thought that most of you were sweet
    Especially tiny tots and your
    pregnant women

    So long, so long, so long, so long, so long
    So long, so long, so long, so long, so long

    So long, so long and thanks
    for all the fish

    If I had just one last wish
    I would like a tasty fish
    If we could just change one thing
    We would all learn how to sing

    Come one and all
    Man and Mammal
    Side by Side in life's great gene pool

    (oooohhh oooohhh oooaahhhhh- ah ahh)

    So long, so long, so long, so long, so long
    So long, so long, so long, so long, so long

    So long, so long and, !Thanks!
    for all the fish!
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

  24. #3099
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    "Your World Character Transfer is now complete. I have debited 2,995 Turbine points from your account."
    You lucky &&&& zS

    still waiting here
    Evernight : Selembar-r11-MNS, Celembir-r5-RK, Celembur-r6-BRG-, Celembar-r8-GRD, Wislenthild-r9-WRD, Celem-r4-CMP, Celril-1 -r7-CPT, Celembeorn-idek-BRN
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

  25. #3100
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    287
    Epic action at night! So funny and crazy battles in Ost. A pity lag issues in that server for both sides but still I imagine all get a bit of fun despite that... cheers brave creeps and real freeps who show that night!
    And freeps in TR, you lost Benny Hill's raid moves... more luck next time!

 

 
Page 124 of 164 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload