We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 123 of 164 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Buddy! Thank you so much for the spars yesterday, it was really funny and really great fights most of them, specially our double K.O . I recorded some of them =).
    Yeah i need 32k for the rank 14, today i have to go out but hope that we can do more tomorrow or the rest of the week. I Would like to rank before you guys have to go .

Cheers to you mate. I really enjoyed too. Really close spars and really funny fights all of them =). Yeah thanks to the rest aswell, heph and ugoll for the spars aswell, amazing fights too =). I recorded many of our spars vulka, i have specially 2 double k.o that are really nice, 1 in flayer and 1 in shadow that i have to put it on my videos soon =).

Lol is not farming, is having fun doing spars,=), and it was not just me, there were more people arround =).
    looking forward to see them :P
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

lol rejit really? cj on me after you ran away in midfight to save your stinking ###? better go farm your freevers - you're better at this than against players.
    and just a question to kedyto - sparing against class that has no heals and you spaming all your heals, use sprint to kite me-so you can heal yourself, only not using ls, seems fine? dont rage after valdez as you did.
    few words to the other brave band of freeps - you get beaten by us (valdez's 7man group) and you hide away, 30mins after we disband all map is blue with you having 200%bonus and 4ops, and you camp grams for about 2hours with 16+ freeps with hugging your 200%buff and four ops mainly by brave pouch and chichollina and when the opportunity for rvsr comes up and 15creeps make raid you just hide in gv as alwys and wait us to disband, and after we do so you come 24failers and flip the map again? you're so brave - must be proud of youselves
    now let the forumraging at me begin!
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    lol rejit really? cj on me after you ran away in midfight to save your stinking ###? better go farm your freevers - you're better at this than against players.
    and just a question to kedyto - sparing against class that has no heals and you spaming all your heals, use sprint to kite me-so you can heal yourself, only not using ls, seems fine? dont rage after valdez as you did.
    few words to the other brave band of freeps - you get beaten by us (valdez's 7man group) and you hide away, 30mins after we disband all map is blue with you having 200%bonus and 4ops, and you camp grams for about 2hours with 16+ freeps with hugging your 200%buff and four ops mainly by brave pouch and chichollina and when the opportunity for rvsr comes up and 15creeps make raid you just hide in gv as alwys and wait us to disband, and after we do so you come 24failers and flip the map again? you're so brave - must be proud of youselves
    now let the forumraging at me begin!
    we didn't hide away was trying to get more peeps to join we had one healer and about 6 tanks , why we gonna let u just have points for free? not our fault no one was online m and you may of had a group of 7 or whatever but u fail to miss was 8 wargs 5 reavers 2 wls 1 def and 2 bas running around keeping the map red so don't give it the blue map #### when u guys doing the same thing u had all buffs and all keeps.... as for the grams camping I don't no I left after that.

but to be honest I ecpect to here this from you usual whine , yes u did wipe the group we had we was trying to get a group to stand up to u and the solo small groups out there aswell as ur 7 not our fault u disbanded, creeps pve the map in the morning to make map red but guess freeps cant do that either
    Cronik aka MrMatty - R15 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    we didn't hide away was trying to get more peeps to join we had one healer and about 6 tanks , why we gonna let u just have points for free? not our fault no one was online m and you may of had a group of 7 or whatever but u fail to miss was 8 wargs 5 reavers 2 wls 1 def and 2 bas running around keeping the map red so don't give it the blue map #### when u guys doing the same thing u had all buffs and all keeps.... as for the grams camping I don't no I left after that.

but to be honest I ecpect to here this from you usual whine , yes u did wipe the group we had we was trying to get a group to stand up to u and the solo small groups out there aswell as ur 7 not our fault u disbanded, creeps pve the map in the morning to make map red but guess freeps cant do that either
    Go back to Eldar forums were you complain about: 1) freeps being op. 2) freeps running around in healing zergball. 3) freeps running away when numbers even. 4) freeps attcking you with more numbers. ( sound familiar?

And yes your right I havent changed...I still dont like hypocrites.

Now you go and have yourself a nice day

Well, at last that's done
    Farewell to all trasferting people, see you around on forum or with your other character !

I still play here cause, as Magellanic says the game it's the same everywhere and i don't like big number
    20 30 players are enought for me in lotro

Have fun and keep to fight !

Quote Originally Posted by Torhowl View Post
    Go back to Eldar forums were you complain about: 1) freeps being op. 2) freeps running around in healing zergball. 3) freeps running away when numbers even. 4) freeps attcking you with more numbers. ( sound familiar?

And yes your right I havent changed...I still dont like hypocrites.

Now you go and have yourself a nice day
    like go under the ground you come out of , where did i complain, i said we tried to get a group up to stand against you guys but couldnt as u had alot of dps out there where grouped or not and was running around everywhere, was you there torhowl no you wasnt , did we run around in a zerg ball? did we stack cappys minis etc no we didnt when we eventually got a group up u had disbanded as i said no freeps were online at the time, you can ask anyone who was on at the time. so we decided to take the map back like you guys do. after we did we disbanded.

did we attack you with more numbers oh wait you wasnt there torhowl lol, i no freeps are op and i orginally joined to do the pve as im playing creep atm more. i very rarely join raids in moors on freep side if im online, im normally solo or in a small group with friends thats it

oh btw you want to play on eldar and then you can moan about zerg you think en is bad with moron or eve zergs eldar is like flesh zergs but x3

but anyway cheers for reply but i find it a waste of time to talk you as always when you talk nonsense on eldar forums and here to when you wast even here to judge

have a day nice day torhowl big kiss! xx
    Last edited by crockett1986; Aug 13 2013 at 06:59 AM.

Eldar's dead anyway most freeps moving to Snowbourn and Creeps are riddled with infighting and egotrips
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Eldar's dead anyway most freeps moving to Snowbourn and Creeps are riddled with infighting and egotrips
    o dear its easy being on the easier side isnt it we want to fight but cant wen u out number us most days by 2 to 1 and we have 6 r 3-5 in the raid, and when u have raids up for no reason , but you say we have ego trips you have a few on your side who cant challange them selfs , but stick to eldar forum please this

o dear its easy being on the easier side isnt it we want to fight but cant wen u out number us most days by 2 to 1 and we have 6 r 3-5 in the raid, and when u have raids up for no reason , but you say we have ego trips you have a few on your side who cant challange them selfs , but stick to eldar forum please this
    i wasn't having a go sorry if you thought i was, i meant it to come as that we have heard that creep infighting was the reason you guys was not getting the numbers.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    i wasn't having a go sorry if you thought i was, i meant it to come as that we have heard that creep infighting was the reason you guys was not getting the numbers.
    thats bewtween some of the raid leaders but creeps are still out numbered most nights recently whether thats 2 holidays people leaving and it may seem dead to you as there isnt enough creeps online but from our side we feel out number by 2to 1 when the fights go ahead

you got enough freeps today? or 32(a tactical zergball with 9mincers and 4rks and 4cappies)freeps werent enough so you still hugged tr most of the time. We were 22 but yet we stood our ground and fought, not like you to hide in GV to get more micners.And why you so fast retreating? maybe afraid of lil' cj on you? why so, you do the same on every creep you can? be more manlike next time. And yes creeps may pve the map but they do it when there arent many freeps - yet you do when there are most creeps online. And in that 'fail to miss 8wargs, 5reavers, 2wls, 1defi' i was 1of the wargs, 2wls were ours, defi too. and 2reavers were ours too and 1of the ba too - maybe its you who 'fail to miss'. Well when i think a more on it - better go to eldar and play your defi, oh or maybe defi isnt so op anymore so you back to your op rk? phahahah

you got enough freeps today? or 32(a tactical zergball with 9mincers and 4rks and 4cappies)freeps werent enough so you still hugged tr most of the time. We were 22 but yet we stood our ground and fought, not like you to hide in GV to get more micners.And why you so fast retreating? maybe afraid of lil' cj on you? why so, you do the same on every creep you can? be more manlike next time. And yes creeps may pve the map but they do it when there arent many freeps - yet you do when there are most creeps online. And in that 'fail to miss 8wargs, 5reavers, 2wls, 1defi' i was 1of the wargs, 2wls were ours, defi too. and 2reavers were ours too and 1of the ba too - maybe its you who 'fail to miss'. Well when i think a more on it - better go to eldar and play your defi, oh or maybe defi isnt so op anymore so you back to your op rk? phahahah
    all i hear is qq

i dont give a damn wth u creeps are doing.
    im here just for renown so cry me a river if u want. wont stop me from making mincer zerg ^^
    good fight today thanks who ever was leadin the creep raid. but less pve and more pvp NeXT time please Cheers
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

well your wrong again I wasnt in the zerg jad nothing to do with it!! I was in a small group with my creep friends from elder. don't join zerg raids. why I retreat so fast , gonna spend my time dead on floor right...
    not every creep only the ones who do it to me I never started the cj but kacu has the problem.

well yes I said u have 7 in your group that was was there altogether lol. we had one healer and peeps I never even heard of on there tanks so u should wipe us with all what u had.
    I been on defiler last 2 months just about to r13 m8 I still play daily on it , I can play wat ever I like I don't play freep pvp that much im close to r11 so want to finish that off , but you no everything don't you!

I'm genuinely interested to hear what in the name of Sauron so many of you out there want from The 'Moors.

Why are weaker Creep groups forced to take the initiative and push the Freeps? Why do so many of you attach yourselves to the backdoor of keeps with long pieces of elastic so that you can twang straight back at the first hint of anyone stubbing their toe? Why is the only time the majority of people actually move when they are in huge numbers?

Seriously, it feels very much like a lot of people would just rather have renown handed out for killing npcs. I've lost count of the number of times I just log out now watching the insane amount of keep hugging going when there is absolutely no reason for it.

So please, someone who plays Freep a lot explain. Also include an explanation of why people are calling for more to join raids in globallff even when they're already winning fights easily, or forming groups just to hug their keep fronts and wait for npcs to be pulled before charging.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    *Undoubted words of wisdom*.
    I'd like to thank the venerable stick shaker above and bring up another point.

First of all, my thanks to the Freep group in the early hours fighting outside Grams who stood their ground and did not flee for backdoor sanctuary.

Unfortunately there was no decent fight to be had as the Creeps were busy arguing in ooc. I spent 20 minutes soloing two OP's to even things up as nobody else seemed to be bothered with them before hurrying back down to the fight. Alas the ooc arguing was the main sport of the night with virtually nobody concentrating on what could have been a lovely fight. Like early hours fights of old it could have been.

To those bemoaning the Creep community, you might do well to remember you are part of that very community when you pop over to that side. Instead of stirring things up you could foster better relations either by being quiet, or here's a cunning thought, actually helping out and doing your bit. To regular Creeps, you could simply ignore any baiting and get on with your game, which should be fighting the Freeps.

Bad enough I have to log out because action sucks, worse when the infighting of those supposed to be on the same side drives me away.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

I'm genuinely interested to hear what in the name of Sauron so many of you out there want from The 'Moors.

Why are weaker Creep groups forced to take the initiative and push the Freeps? Why do so many of you attach yourselves to the backdoor of keeps with long pieces of elastic so that you can twang straight back at the first hint of anyone stubbing their toe? Why is the only time the majority of people actually move when they are in huge numbers?

Seriously, it feels very much like a lot of people would just rather have renown handed out for killing npcs. I've lost count of the number of times I just log out now watching the insane amount of keep hugging going when there is absolutely no reason for it.

So please, someone who plays Freep a lot explain. Also include an explanation of why people are calling for more to join raids in globallff even when they're already winning fights easily, or forming groups just to hug their keep fronts and wait for npcs to be pulled before charging.
    hey mate you asking why freeps hug so much ye ? how bout stop pve 24/7 and actually fight the freeps.
    hey i even fight in the open if that is possible but im not gonna let boon zerg and ninja all the keep just to avoid fighting the freeps.
    if you get ur raid hugging team to fight in the open freeps will come to. stop with all this stupid hide and seek game its just so annoying.

cheers

—Oscar Wilde

well your wrong again I wasnt in the zerg jad nothing to do with it!! I was in a small group with my creep friends from elder. don't join zerg raids. why I retreat so fast , gonna spend my time dead on floor right...
    not every creep only the ones who do it to me I never started the cj but kacu has the problem.

well yes I said u have 7 in your group that was was there altogether lol. we had one healer and peeps I never even heard of on there tanks so u should wipe us with all what u had.
    I been on defiler last 2 months just about to r13 m8 I still play daily on it , I can play wat ever I like I don't play freep pvp that much im close to r11 so want to finish that off , but you no everything don't you!
    So will you answer me this - why you cj on me after i never did so on you? or yuo tried to lie but it wasnt a good lie at all

So far same old expected answers. Any Freep with a hint of objectivity care to weigh in? For the record, it's been Freeps who've mentioned both things I brought up in regards to raids building far stronger than is needed and groups forming to do nothing but hug keeps.

If I've got a reputation as a keep hugger then I guess we're really living in alternative realities again.

Not at all sure what the Vulk conversation has to do with things Nakah. But if you're telling me that a small Freep raid and a full Freep fellowship and soloers can't stand for a fight against a weak Creep raid then, well, I just don't know what to think.

As for the ridiculous squabbling in ooc. You yourself were there, you'll notice my comments in ooc were directed to everyone, including some of my own tribies. Basically what you've given me in response is "they started it first", an argument used by children. Please don't pretend some of you don't get off on precisely these kind of incidents. I can give my fellow Creeps a hard time in ooc for hugging or having petty arguments, I write on these pages to get the opinion of Freeps. The whole point of asking questions is to find answers. Already we have the same circular discussions, so far only answered by, with the greatest of respect, two people who aren't exactly famed for reasonable discussion in their dealings with others. Now, I've no problem with you or Rhapid or anyone else for that matter. However, your standard responses aren't going to cut it with me.

You don't have to look far on this page to see Rhapid talking about not caring what Creeps do, extoling the virtues of the minstrel zerg. And you, dear Nakah, are infamous as far as forum activities go, something you've freely admitted many times in the past is just a bit of fun for you. It's almost amusing to see you banging on about the saintly Freep community and booing and hissing at the evil Creeps when you personally played such a part in nurturing that self same monster side. Countless tirades championing the raiding and zerging of Freeps at all turns, calling out for mass GV camp sessions during the early days of Rohan. So many people here only give a damn for their own selfish needs.

FACT - we've lost more good players to other servers, or who just give up, due to one thing. That being, a lack of opposition willing to try and fight. We'll be losing more very soon.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

So will you answer me this - why you cj on me after i never did so on you? or yuo tried to lie but it wasnt a good lie at all
    there really no any point going on about this as it just causes waste of forum time, i havnt lied in my post at all why would i?

So far same old expected answers. Any Freep with a hint of objectivity care to weigh in? For the record, it's been Freeps who've mentioned both things I brought up in regards to raids building far stronger than is needed and groups forming to do nothing but hug keeps.

If I've got a reputation as a keep hugger then I guess we're really living in alternative realities again.

Not at all sure what the Vulk conversation has to do with things Nakah. But if you're telling me that a small Freep raid and a full Freep fellowship and soloers can't stand for a fight against a weak Creep raid then, well, I just don't know what to think.

As for the ridiculous squabbling in ooc. You yourself were there, you'll notice my comments in ooc were directed to everyone, including some of my own tribies. Basically what you've given me in response is "they started it first", an argument used by children. Please don't pretend some of you don't get off on precisely these kind of incidents. I can give my fellow Creeps a hard time in ooc for hugging or having petty arguments, I write on these pages to get the opinion of Freeps. The whole point of asking questions is to find answers. Already we have the same circular discussions, so far only answered by, with the greatest of respect, two people who aren't exactly famed for reasonable discussion in their dealings with others. Now, I've no problem with you or Rhapid or anyone else for that matter. However, your standard responses aren't going to cut it with me.

You don't have to look far on this page to see Rhapid talking about not caring what Creeps do, extoling the virtues of the minstrel zerg. And you, dear Nakah, are infamous as far as forum activities go, something you've freely admitted many times in the past is just a bit of fun for you. It's almost amusing to see you banging on about the saintly Freep community and booing and hissing at the evil Creeps when you personally played such a part in nurturing that self same monster side. Countless tirades championing the raiding and zerging of Freeps at all turns, calling out for mass GV camp sessions during the early days of Rohan. So many people here only give a damn for their own selfish needs.

FACT - we've lost more good players to other servers, or who just give up, due to one thing. That being, a lack of opposition willing to try and fight. We'll be losing more very soon.
    i do agree with you thingo about the stacking of minstrels it was clear to see that freeps had the advantage later in the night ,one of the reason why my group stayed as it was 5 and tryed to roam around the map away from the others and do abit of pve, we ran into you guys a few times but didnt have a chance as all of you turned up and we have rk with no aud, i am one for fighting but for example early during the day im expected by valdez to come out of tr and fight hes group solo or as a duo i dont see why i should try when i no i will die with out killing anything but that makes me a hugger or scared of creeps? , but anyways back to topic at the moment people will do what they want no matter how much try to make things better freep is just to easy mode , and before any one says why are you o freep then well thats easy i play with my friends in game we play creep together and freep together,

Agreed Cronik. The only time people should be hugging npcs is when they have NO chance of getting a kill. What annoys me is seeing capable bunches of people hugging npcs or refusing to stand and see a fight out when the chances are there'll be kills on both sides.

Sadly I know I'm wasting my breath as I've been saying the same things for years now. Just on occasion I get frustrated enough to bring up the same old topics.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    So many players have left the creep side on Evernight to go freep because creep side really is full of those who constantly complain regardless of the action or facts. It is a very toxic and unfriendly community at the moment for new players, and even those older players who do decide to creep every now and then. The freep PVP community on this server is actually quite friendly and great fun to be a part of that community and even welcomes creeps who log freep. The reverse is not true for creeps.
    I'm sure it was nothing to do with freep currently being the easymode side. I'm sure you and multiple other people in your group re-rolled the most overpowered class in the game (which is also one of the easiest to play) because you really fancied playing a minstrel, not because you wanted to make PvP even easier.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

It's getting tiresome to constantly have to take the action to freeps hugging keeps. Nakah going on about us getting spanked, do me a favour. Last night we knew we were gonna wipe often but what's the alternative? If we hugged our keeps like the majority of freeps (some notable exceptions who don't) , there wouldn't be any action.

Stop all this trolling and baiting and give some sort of credit to the remaining creeps trying to make a game out of this train wreck called PvMP.

A lot of high ranking creeps leaving in a couple of weeks and quite honestly who can blame em? Gonna be hard to mount any sort of defence then with even less creeps. So how bored you gonna get when you camping grams with a completely blue map 24/7

Slimebag
    Defiler R10, Bodolf Warg R9, Slimeball Weaver R9. Black Guard and Zoggo FoG

You want a fair fight play another game.....(the very same words messaged to me a good while ago now) ,there is nothing fair about the ettens never will be never has been ,we all driven to kill thats what the objective is ,be it fair or unfair same result every time ,soloing a outpost then been tracked while on the tyrant tells me there is a warg watching and waiting ,now does he attack solo or decide to call for 2 more ,yes he calls for 2 more ,why cos he wants me dead is that fair or unfair ? its clever imo yea at the time the word ###### springs to mind but deep down he made the right choice .unfair or fair not really ,just mankind doing what we do best looking for the win .

We all driven by greed and the want to win feeling ,some like to take more of a chance getting it ,some just like to feel abit safer getting the same result , the ettens is player vrs players/players vs player/players vs players no rules and no mercy ,if the creeps ever get made op or at lest balanced again greed and wining will be adapted by us all at what ever cost .

Think i just had a werthers moment omg ----->http://www.werthers-original.co.uk/

clearly you missing my point here and avoid reading the whole stuff.
    i told you stop the pve stuff and fight the freeps in the open somehow you just avoid it.
    and how many times havent the freeps watched creep raid huggin tol lug and tr ?
    i ask you again get the creeps raid out of this hide and seek game and pve stuff.
    then u will see freeps wont hug that much. fight us in the open, like every creeps do in the other serves.
    if you do this i will start to care again for the creeps and i might even log creep to help out

—Oscar Wilde

Page 123 of 164 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast