We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 120 of 164 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4094
    Out of respect towards Quersen ill answer here.

Rejit. It was 42k not 45. And total of 72k in the weekend.
    Spars aint safe spars. You can get killed. Unlike FC.
    I played all weekend with little sleep, it took alot of time to get that inf. Unlike FC.
    I am to blame that i love spars? They are a challenge. Unlike FC.
    Im sorry that theres many people in the server that like to spar. Not FC.
    Maybe you should try spars aswell and not FC
    If your mad at me making that much inf in a weekend with spars and pvp, that you could not breal my record with FC.
    Try harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnxH...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by Faildget; Aug 04 2013 at 09:49 AM.

The original Valdez

Thats all you have to say ? A video from years ago recorded by my kinnie?

You are really telling me to try harder?

With those tantrums you got... I imagine you running to paste the link here, like a child.

By the way, thanks Valdez. I prefer you post that video than you log captain or champ to reset middle boss or tol/tr.

Keep trying, maybe spam my video in forums can help you to be happy!!!

Talking

Tonto el que lo lea

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post

With those tantrums you got... I imagine you running to paste the link here, like a child.

By the way, thanks Valdez. I prefer you post that video than you log captain or champ to reset middle boss or tol/tr.

Fight clubbing pretty low but corpse jumping even lower, especially chasing down creep 6 vs 1. Show some respect

Slimebag
    Defiler R10, Bodolf Warg R9, Slimeball Weaver R9. Black Guard and Zoggo FoG

That video isn't even 1 year old.

FC bat.
    Valdez pathetic rune.

Bye.

Lore of lotor no like hobit chmpo becaase they say villains ladrir stop mastar wite wizerd ganlafd of create him. They dont went to let rank15 for year but Rejit FC so him will is first camhp 15ranko at serve of hobbit evil killers.

Valdez dark chpam stop kill hobbit cheild in my dream Frodo kil Valdez celabrate in Shire wiht glandaf.

-- Rodin 107:5-6 "Tales of a Rank 15 Guardian"

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Out of respect towards Quersen ill answer here.

Rejit. It was 42k not 45. And total of 72k in the weekend.
    Spars aint safe spars. You can get killed. Unlike FC.
    I played all weekend with little sleep, it took alot of time to get that inf. Unlike FC.
    I am to blame that i love spars? They are a challenge. Unlike FC.
    Im sorry that theres many people in the server that like to spar. Not FC.
    Maybe you should try spars aswell and not FC
    If your mad at me making that much inf in a weekend with spars and pvp, that you could not breal my record with FC.
    Try harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnxH6wYaODI&featur e=yo utube_gdata_player

i dont care if this is a old clip what the hell are you doing man. lots of respect lost to that vid.

Well that was no the only time that you did fc, like we can see in that video.

Here we can see you killing your army of free reavers ( is the number 13 from the list, that we can see in the picture) from that account: http://lotroaltfinder.net/ ---> Gruthagh

http://i39.tinypic.com/fa6hol.jpg

That photo was made it the period that leaderboards were off during 3 weeks in February from that year, and as we can see on photo, in 21 days you made 212k, of course you were the first one on the leaderboards, and when you did this, as we can see, you were rank 12, so you keep doing fc beyond the rank 11. (Of course elmessias was the second one after Rejit xD)

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hi358l.png

The most funny of this was, when you told me:

### Chat Capture: IMs_Rejit 01/09 10:23 AM ###

[09:19] Rejit: Ani, no voy a seguir a second marshall... yo me quedo aqui
    [09:19] Rejit: no me entiendes?

Translation:

[09:19] Rejit: Ani, i will not continue to second marshall, I stay here
    [09:19] Rejit: You don't understand me?

The true is that i don't understant you, you said that you will just do fc for get the purple horse because you will have less time for play, and you keep doing fc in rank 12, so no sorry ,but i don't understand you .

[QUOTE=Rejit;6865193]Noob questioning Valdez.

First of all, that guy never did 45k in a day like you, with 20k in spar (nice save fc). He doesnt need to log cappy or champion to reset middle boss like you and your friends are doing. That guy has earned his renown fighting everyday and you are angry cause that.
    Well thats not true at all, he earned most of his renown, tracking for see if there are some creep arround while you were killing your free reavers.

You have already lost the respect that people had with you.
    Who lost all the respect is you, (from my part) insulting me (for this you got kiked from the kin) and also continuing doing fc at rank 11 and rank 12 (losing the respect from the others), and elmessias too of course.

On the other hand, I dont understand why you are jealous. You can see that guy EVERY day in Moors action (with me , Embolo etc), and he does well his job. We are grouping and making almost every raid in freep side, and we always are RAT. Both sides can see every day, so before you start talking that mess think a bit before. If I'm lying about this, somebody come here to deny.
    That guy, like you now, are playing every day, but that not remove what both did a few months ago. For me like if both of you get the rank 15 fighting in raid/fellow or solo from now. Part of your rank is done doing fc.

Second Marshall Elmessias, well deserved !! If some lamers and ezmoders are crying, its because we made an awesome job.
    Yeah true both made awesome job, good pair, one tracking while the other is killing free reavers, really nice work =).

PEOPLE KNOWS.
    True, now people know it
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Aug 05 2013 at 03:29 AM.
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    La Lista Negra
    ChampionPvMPvideos

Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Epic stuff
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARy1PR1VAkg

Aniq, can i be your friend please?
    Elunwe Minstrel | Elunduil Hunter | Ellirin Champion | Micolo Burz |

Well...
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...10/pleased.gif

impressive... damn impressive...

I was thinking "common guys, let bygones be bygones. he's obviously sorry and changed".

thx for sharing
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Agree. And lets be honest, most people don't care who fcs anymore, it seems to have lost the negative stigma it used to have. Those that are proven to fc just get called a rascal and given a scruffle on the head like a bad doggy, then all is forgiven. Either that or you get called FC police and trolled because of it. Can't win, either way.
    This forum is becoming really unpleasant to read tbh. Nubcat, you always come across as a nice, decent and reasonable person ( I am guessing female rl? Though just a guess forgive if wrong) I think people would take what your tribe writes and says with a lot more weight if it were not for the unjust trolling in creep OOC a certain cowardly BA member of your tribe regularly makes accusing almost every freep of fc just because they owned him in Ettens. I was on creep a bit last few nights and got tired of all the bs that coward was writing in OOC, and sending me constant tells accusing of all sorts so I had to put him on ignore just for my own peace of mind. He seems to do it mostly when the main players of your tribe are not on so you don't get to read the #### he writes as he stops all the OOC bs when your main tribe players are on but continues when you are off, such is his cowardly nature. Personally I really dont give a #### what he writes or the tells he sends, as every freep smells his fear and has worked out how afraid he is to die in ettens. But know this, your tribe cannot and is not taken seriously by freeps anymore because of that player who represents your tribe, he has made you the standing joke of Ettens. As a result, because your tribes voice through him makes so many FC accusations without proof, it does negate the whole scenario tbh. I no longer care who fcs as a result of the bs he posts in OOC, because whether a player does or does not, it does not stop them being accused of it by it, the coward of your tribe, just for the sake of trolling and putting down other players regardless of having no proof to back up the claims.

I have grouped with Elm and Rejit on freep a lot recently, and I have found them to be really nice guys and very good players. If they did what they did, well then I will give them a scruffle on the head and forgive them and it no longer matters to me. Why? Well, re-read what I have written. We no longer care, because even those who have never done fc will still be accused of it by your tribe members, so hey ho, nobody cares anymore. Maybe if your tribe members didn't throw these accusations around so randomly and freely just as an insult to most freeps, we would care, but as your tribe doesn't care about giving proof to the many random accusations thrown about by a tribe member of yours just to troll us freeps why should we care what you lot post anymore?

You lot don't seem to care and are totally not bothered or concerned by what a member of your tribe writes in OOC, posts on the forum, or sends in tells in game, so we no longer care what any of you lot say as a result. Seems fair and equal to me, you are not bothered and don't care what he says representing your tribe so as a result why should any freep bother and care what you guys write or say? So I will end with this...

Em and rejit you rascals, scruffle on the head for you, all is forgiven, look forward to grouping/raiding with you again soon
    Last edited by Nakah; Aug 04 2013 at 11:31 PM.

:confession mode on:
    I fc'ed using dual boxing ~10k renown when i was R4 and lvl 50....
    Few nights ago a R4 reaver ran a lot of times from LUG GY to EC without doing any skills, I killed him with some other freeps ~10 times.... 2.5k fc renown.....
    Two night ago after grams camping most freeps and creeps logged, i was with some hobbits around ec without doing nothing special, just jumping/emoting the creeps (low ranked), I killed 3-4 times a R4 weaver (from my kin) that just standed near us doing nothing... ~500 fc renown...
    :confession mode off:

I am REALLY ashamed about these DISGUSTING things I've done... I pray all you, honest and fair players, to forgive me.....
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

in 21 days you made 212k
    ~10k a days == FCing ???
    My average is 7.143 ren/day calculated from 11 June to 04 August (392.874 renown) with the highest peak of 18.614 renown in a day and with 9 days with 0 renown.
    If I don't count those 9 days the average goes up to 8.540 ren/day and I play mostly from late afternoon to midnight...

Seriously I don't see 10k ren/day a FC average........ But maybe I'm wrong.......
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post
    It's a bloody game, people can play it in any way they want. If they choose to FC, let them (Turbine not caring at all is what bothers me more than the actual deed). If people choose to hate others for FCing, let them.
    And if someone likes to annoy the hell out of you, just ignore him or work it out with the gms, and keep on playing the way you like to play the game.
    If people would stop bringing their petty hate towards certain players to these forums I'm sure it would be far more pleasant to read. (This is also meant towards some of my tribemembers)
    http://www.thereformedbroker.com/wp-...flower-gun.jpg

^___^

Seriously now, I totally agree with what you say, that's exactly what i think. +1 internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Embolo View Post
    ~10k a days == FCing ???
    My average is 7.143 ren/day calculated from 11 June to 04 August (392.874 renown) with the highest peak of 18.614 renown in a day and with 9 days with 0 renown.
    If I don't count those 9 days the average goes up to 8.540 ren/day and I play mostly from late afternoon to midnight...

Seriously I don't see 10k ren/day a FC average........ But maybe I'm wrong.......
    Ask your BFFs for some tips, I'm sure they do have some ideas how to make 10k+ a day without killing any enemy above rank 0.

Haters are gona hate

Guys try this no joke for a cider drink its awsome drink ice cold though ------->http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/Pictures/...tish-cider.gif

~10k a days == FCing ???

Is not the quantity or the average embolo, you can have 7k averege if you play practically every day and no problem. The question is that those guys did those points doing fc behind the stone. I think that the pic is pretty clear, and also rejit said to me that he will stop doing this at rank 11, and he continues doing fc at rank 12 (piece of the conversation that i put). I know mate that you like to play with that guys and that you have good relation with them. I'm not saying that they are bad people or whatever, just I put some screen about what they did, nothing more .

:confession mode on:
    I fc'ed using dual boxing ~10k renown when i was R4 and lvl 50....
    Few nights ago a R4 reaver ran a lot of times from LUG GY to EC without doing any skills, I killed him with some other freeps ~10 times.... 2.5k fc renown.....
    Two night ago after grams camping most freeps and creeps logged, i was with some hobbits around ec without doing nothing special, just jumping/emoting the creeps (low ranked), I killed 3-4 times a R4 weaver (from my kin) that just standed near us doing nothing... ~500 fc renown...
    :confession mode off:

I am REALLY ashamed about these DISGUSTING things I've done... I pray all you, honest and fair players, to forgive me.....

Really bat embolo, no pizza tonight =)
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    La Lista Negra
    ChampionPvMPvideos

Post removed
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Aug 16 2013 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Post I responded to was removed.

I pvp on this server since it launched and I for one do care about the people that play on it and the general quality of pvp. So if anyone has any problems or is being harassed, falsly accused or whatever by anyone in creatures. Look me up ingame (meery on freep, meernakh on creep) and i will look into it. That being said, let's also not exagerate in the hate mongering (both sides). We are playing a game of gank and be ganked. People should be able to take what they dish out and let some things go. Accept that in the frustration of battle heated words are sometimes typed and don't dwell on it.
    [CENTER]Meernakh Daggerfoot / Meery & Meepsy Meep

[b]Meep Meep![/b][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    Nobody cares what your tribe says about who fcs anymore as you accuse every freep you h8 and don't ever give the proof, so we don't care what you lot say anymore and personally as a result of your tribe, I don't care anymore if freeps do FC, that is your legacy that your hating of freeps has created. NOBODY CARES what any of you say. You comprehend yet?
    As you said I couldn't really care less because the game is failing alot atm so I haven't been playing much. Anyway I don't support accusing of ppl without any proof, but when proved with proof (videos/screenshot) FC'ers deserve the hate, play like a lamer and you get treated like one. Indeed rank doesn't mean much, kb deeds even less and so on, but I don't care, FC'er is FC'er, though they can still be good players/ppl.

Also the hate seems to be extremely strong in freep side too... for example against Jag (also in many earlier posts), whose playing style doesn't differ from many freeps at all. I've seen tons of times in freep ooc something like "I don't give free kills" and I also play like that, running to zerg alone just to die is only stupid and bad play.

Now when thinking, ppl used to hug tons more back in the days. Continuous EC/OC camping, keep pewpewing (when they had inner door), bridge pewpew, warg packs camping gy's and so on. Now we have basically none of that, but people rage like mad if someone's shooting from wall or run to keep. People hug less but whine more, so what's changed?
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Tbh Idea is what you think.

Don't hate or bother people if you can play with him every day.

I'm glad to play with you all.

Not with embolo !

!!!

Too much hot for play this day and less time, when client leve me to login around less than 10 min i will try to come back ! Thank you for the new forum ...

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    Yesterday when I logged there were some small freep groups & some small creep groups roaming around the map .

Was fun to have some even fights .

On a side note ,

http://www.lotro.com/community/700-communityguidelines .
    help my horn wont work to call my healer im level 20 I just got it please somebody help me please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    I'm glad to play with you all.

Not with embolo !
    Much appreciated

Much appreciated
    You are fat pizza dwarf !!! <3

volevo scrivere qualcosa di malvagio ma non ricordo il codice per rimpicciolire !!!

How does one join the secret channels of BG/CotFK or wherever the groups talk in?

Cause pve is a total 0 but crepe moors is even worse - nobody responds in OOC. (ok, hardly anybody, cheers at meer for answer the other night)
    Elunwe Minstrel | Elunduil Hunter | Ellirin Champion | Micolo Burz |

Page 120 of 164 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 ... LastLast