We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Anyway i'm a lore master and play my class enought good. I'm a player and just play
    I agree on you being a player.

I'm bored with this child play stile ... i play for fun and some time people blame me for switch ... or other bull&&&& !!

Try to learn the fun and play your game !
    Game isn't rank/renow-infamy !
    Then stop being so hypocrite and let people play however they want, soloing, rolling wargs, or not grouping with noobs. Maybe is their way to have fun.
    [b][EN] Evernight
    Kinship: [url="http://www.knights-evernight.net/"]Knights Of The White Tree[/url]
    Tribe: [url="http://creaturesofthefierykind.shivtr.com/"]Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/url][/b]
    Champion Captain Hunter | Weaver Blackarrow Defiler

If you ask in creep side for some dpser ... you will never find one
    That is because on creepside we have no dps classes.
    Insector Gadget - R15 weaver

@ f_vn_r (left out the id of the player for legal reasons).

Been in touch with turbine asked them to stop sending me my automated monthly batch of Turbine Points due to rage from a un-happy little warg.

Turbine did get back in touch ----> Dear p_uch (left out id for legals) best advice we can give you is let them stack untill you have 10000,0000,0000 of points then in the future when you leave the game you can watch them slip away never to be seen again.

Like Anastacia once said ( I paid my dues ) .

Lmao of at flaming yesterday......we all have friends on both sides.

usual mindless &&&&
    You are seriously the most idiotic, hypocritical, nonsensical moron that is representative of 90% of freepside at the moment, a total embarrassment which actually makes me ashamed to call myself a primarily freep player.

You say that my reaction is to QQ when I die solo (when really, I rarely QQ, at least publicly zS), yet your reaction is to whine and rant in ooc and on forums when your pathetic groups either fail to form or wipe repeatedly to a 3 man warg pack despite the presence of x amount of tactical classes (who are equally as incompetent as yourself).

Sometime you can play with noobbies :P
    Yeah that will be fun, I know, lets just feed the opposite side.

might agility better of will why ?
    I can talk about lore master in debuff, at last will it's useless because don't help you in hit rating and you don't need damage ... but is another point of viev anyway vitality is better.
    How the **** is this relevant to anything?

Anyway i'm a lore master and play my class enought good. I'm a player and just play
    Nah, you're awful, like most freeps nowadays. Interesed zerg 1 crep? zS

I'm bored with this child play stile ... i play for fun and some time people blame me for switch ... or other bull&&&& !!

Try to learn the fun and play your game !
    Most people are probably bored of your playstyle, zerg up when you die. Maybe other people play "this child play style" for their fun? Its mostly you complaining about other people, anyway...
    MI6 - Evernight
    Erelena R9 Guardian | Merebrand R12 Burglar | Merelyssa R9 Captain
    Needlesstosay R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | Praesul R8 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by InsectorGadget View Post
    I guess you have never played a shadow warg.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by InsectorGadget View Post
    I can undestand the sense anyway atm if traited warg have a really good damage

Quote Originally Posted by Herio View Post
    I agree on you being a player.
    Then stop being so hypocrite and let people play however they want, soloing, rolling wargs, or not grouping with noobs. Maybe is their way to have fun.
    I'm not hypocrite and anyone can play they want for sure
    But i can't belive in people flame if i log my creep cause i killed some one or no ... it's just a game. How many time i become zerged ?!!?
    exemple ... Look on merebrand: he wanna talk for the comunity but he only flame ... but want be a part of the community.

Freep usually play all togheter but not stay in fellow ... just for leech ...
    When i see enought creep i like more make up a fellow for go in other place and find other creep for play in another style.. not like a GY camping ... and we talked enought about this attitude in both side

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand
    Most people are probably bored of your playstyle, zerg up when you die. Maybe other people play "this child play style" for their fun? Its mostly you complaining about other people, anyway...
    You are a dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ladrir View Post
    He who said the rhyme did the crime, is not well fitting words to this yet you are harrassing Gui!

Please keep your childish ways off this forum, we want only mature people on this forum and all immature users should be banned, yet everyone should use the forum, but no children!

Also I have seen Guiwhiner in battle, he is great solo and can defeat anyone he wants to destroy, and in group there is no equal. Buffing, crowd controll and knowing when to dps, things he has mastered!

A simple childish hobbit like you is no match for him Mere, so please stop being a hypocrite and dont play that ezmode class yet everyone should be able to play what they want, but not you!

zS
    I do not disagree with anything you just said, please accept my humble apologies master Ladrir.
    MI6 - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    I'm pro burger.
    Even Rodin can make a better macro rotation than you Mere. L2P pliz.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000002cd600/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

no your reaction usually is ask for more milk after you die alone like a cat !

louvre you play a warg like 3/4 of the server atm ... and write on forum about zerg ... please ... shut up too ...

What i wanan mean valdez it's that, a lot of hight ranked player never join raid or group for help other creep ... or usually i see that.

Only few player play for help community and for create a game in the ettens ... the other think only to find best target for take infamy/renow.

That's is what i see many time.
    If you ask in creep side for some dpser ... you will never find one but ... if you will attack anyone ... for sure 3 warg will spawn fast !!!
    Your mighty blow topples Guiwinner.
    You've earned 130 infamy points.

I've played warg for years, no reason to blame classes.
    I soloed you alone on our second meeting at fields, it must show I'm not asking for help vs a single target, on the 1st fight had an intruder warg, but it happens many times...
    Community... that word sounds like we'll get a new PvMP map...
    Enter moors, play, enjoy, kill, die, zerg, play alone, make duo or whatever, that's player's choice, and this is PvMP.
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Only few player play for help community and for create a game in the ettens ... the other think only to find best target for take infamy/renow.
    It doesn't mean that if the 'high ranks' don't want to join YOU in a group, they don't group at all.
    Oh wait yeah, you only got 1 r10+ in your tribe...
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Your mighty blow topples Guiwinner.
    You've earned 130 infamy points.
    I've played warg for years, no reason to blame classes.
    I soloed you alone on our second meeting at fields, it must show I'm not asking for help vs a single target, on the 1st fight had an intruder warg, but it happens many times...
    I dunno who are you but many warg can kill me.If I miss CD i don't wait they come back i go around anyway and some warg are really hard for me cause they have a lot of damage and resist.
    Anyway i come back with 19 ministrel for kill you ? i don't think
    And if i log my defiler i will heal everyone or will try to kill everyone.
    I play for fun my class at best i can nothing more. And i like to play with other versus everyone.

Atriomh if people dont' join a raid but come for thake the keep ... well ... they are not so funny player

I dunno who are you
    Re: Behind to the TrOLl !!! Show your Pics
    a flamencowarg :P
    really cool picture isabel ^.^

Re: Behind to the TrOLl !!! Show your Pics
    isabel is cool
    anyway don't be shy we are a lot of nerdZ :P

Anyway i come back with 19 ministrel for kill you ? i don't think

I don't use to stay close to zergs, and even 19 minstrels at least you will need 5 store tracks to catch me ^^
    Holy god you don't know who i am xd
    Last edited by Hayley; Jul 03 2012 at 05:57 AM.
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

ah isabel :O sorry forgot

This is gonna save LOTRO...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STmbuFJ1bRQ
    ... not.
    ROFL what a joke.
    [b][EN] Evernight
    Kinship: [url="http://www.knights-evernight.net/"]Knights Of The White Tree[/url]
    Tribe: [url="http://creaturesofthefierykind.shivtr.com/"]Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/url][/b]
    Champion Captain Hunter | Weaver Blackarrow Defiler

After 5 years on the same map and you continue fight each other about flanks spies noobs zergers rodin,when you will all accept the fact that game dont bother anymore for pvp since soa,what they will bring to moors another bird in the fields?
    That game had so many things to do but the devs dont bother anymore as so many players they used to play and have fun,as long for the server itslef one thing can save the days will come megre and fight with new freeps/creeps and give bk life to a server that dies 2 years now.

ps1 mount combat? Again one big move to balance the moors!!

PS2 is rodin still making world texts?
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

All hello.

The original Valdez

Well Hello there
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

Ohh Hallo Val
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Iavadur & Co.[/COLOR] ;)
    [COLOR="#0066ff"]Calengil-Serenity-Laurelin[/COLOR]

Asi y u no play?

Action been bad the last days... creeps logging off in an instant, hugging oc/gy all day long, even zizel isn't making pve raids as much as he used too... lamur creeps need you asi :d

Even Eth tops daily stats now..... as cappy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    Asi y u no play?

Action been bad the last days... creeps logging off in an instant, hugging oc/gy all day long, even zizel isn't making pve raids as much as he used too... lamur creeps need you asi :d

PvP will only truly be dead once I hit r10
    MI6 - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    PvP will only truly be dead once I hit r10
    Then it will never die.
    | Zlaughter R13 Reaver | Burznahk R11 WL | Sucetu R11 BA | Favner R9 Stalker|
    | Original Challenger of Saruman | Evernight | Orignal Challenger of Gothmog |
    |Tarturin R11 CPT | Ethwing R10 GRD | Elhal R7 HNT|

I blame Ornaith for the bad action .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

You are all cordially invited to the worlds largest Ettenmoors battle, which will take place July 17th on the server Belegaer.
    Meet-up is at 7:30 pm (Central European time) in Gramsfoot. The monster tribe “die Boehsen Orkze” is looking forward to a large number of participants.
    In case of questions, please visit the Orkze forum: http://boehseorkze.forumprofi.de/index.php

not enought time for me for make a new creep tbh !

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    Asi y u no play?

I have been busy, was at a rock festival from fri-monday and all irl stuff to be eone.
    I think ill come online today hopefully!

The original Valdez

Page 12 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast