We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 118 of 164 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4094
  1. #2926
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Easy way to test that with a high ranked reaver who likes some free infamy. Can test it with my usual traits and armour only using water-lore and debuffs.
    I suppose he used 4 audacity pieces, traited for common dam mitigation and used a lot of crit defense.
    Lm setup just for one creep class/fight/spar which you wouldn't use in moors everyday life.
    Sure, I can setup my Lm like that as well. Using macros to exploit the last bit of healing or dps for my character but I'm not that type of player.

    Old RoI strategy. Yes, I beat reavers (even r12 reavers) with that strategy at that time. You forgot to mention Sticky Tar. With Sticky Tar it may still work, but no way you will win by just burst dps and debuffing vs high rank reaver if you don't use Water-lore.

    That's what I said, isn't it ? Water-lore alone will not save you/outheal the reaver.
    Not during RoI, now. I just tested it with Magellanic, he completely outhealed my DPS by standing still, spamming WL and using debuffs. No slows, no kiting, no CC. As far as I know he didn't use any macros or gear swapping at all.

    Even if you were right, what would your point be? That you have to use more than 1 skill to win a fight? That must be awful.

    That's your estimation ?
    You're right, I got that bit wrong. The LM doesn't even need to be a decent player to spam 1 button, they just need decent gear.

    Using Dying Rage and Against the Odds means using all you have. If the Lm uses all, you use all. So what ?
    If I'm lucky I'll draw the spar by popping 2x 10 minute cooldowns, and against the better LMs (like Magellanic) there's still practically zero chance of that happening. The LM is guaranteed to never lose, a draw is the worst possible outcome. You don't see the problem?
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  2. #2927
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    853
    Me a d Krozion had a 2v1 spar against Magellanic, he used wl and wotc. Kroz was below half morale when we finally got him down.
    I have never during ror been even close to win a spar against him. And i like to think i know how to play reaver :P


    The original Valdez

  3. #2928
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    125
    In first test with defence tome+debuffs my morale didn't go below 7k in any point, "fight" lasted 5min

    After that tried again when defence tome ran out and without debuffs. Without debuffs Tar's dps/my healing were very close to 1:1, healing just a bit more. So with just WL spam without debuffing I'd eventually lose. After I started to debuff, things calmed down. After the fight ended it was ~550 dps vs ~640 hps. I don't also have first age book and my gear is pre-wildermore, so you can do better than that with proper gear.

    In real fight there's CC of course and movement, so it gets even better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget
    Me a d Krozion had a 2v1 spar against Magellanic, he used wl and wotc. Kroz was below half morale when we finally got him down.
    I have never during ror been even close to win a spar against him. And i like to think i know how to play reaver :P

    Didn't use wotc, I was just gonna to but got impaled to death from 5k morale -.-
    Last edited by qru; Jul 27 2013 at 08:51 AM.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

  4. #2929
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    I suppose he used 4 audacity pieces, traited for common dam mitigation and used a lot of crit defense.
    Lm setup just for one creep class/fight/spar which you wouldn't use in moors everyday life.
    Sure, I can setup my Lm like that as well. Using macros to exploit the last bit of healing or dps for my character but I'm not that type of player.
    The lm used pure hytbold gear, no aud, uses 3rd age weapons and book, used eagle pet in fight. Don't think the lm used macros in fight, all didn't look like he did. No gear switching and skill binding.

  5. #2930
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Me a d Krozion had a 2v1 spar against Magellanic, he used wl and wotc. Kroz was below half morale when we finally got him down.
    I have never during ror been even close to win a spar against him. And i like to think i know how to play reaver :P
    2 reavers CAN beat a good lm, it's about timing and skill order, like taking turns to disarm, and blinding dust him. Timing impale and DS also works. Like 2x impales stacked with dots in an instant should be able to bring the lm <50% and then they just have to take turn applying DS debuff.

  6. #2931
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    853
    Maz, i said i'd like to think i know how to play Reavur zS
    Molt, then its even worse xD


    The original Valdez

  7. #2932
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Indeed it was - Rej admitted what he did, and hasn't gone back to it - and now he is at the forefront of creating action freepside, always helping and advising others, and one of the most friendly freeps I know. Creeps should take lessons from him in this respect, and turn yourselves into a far more welcoming community - I have a kinny (Trubadurixx) who recently stopped playing VIP and so is mainly a full time reaver (Ahtaaja). However, he cannot get an invite to any raids/groups, due to the elitism of people like Creatures - as a wise man said, on this server creepside, you're either Creatures, Black Guard, r10+ or nothing.
    What you say about getting invites is partly true.

    This does not stop me from making you use last stand 1v1 on both my r6 reaver and on my r7 warg where you also run in to EC, I come after you and kill you on warg with 8 npcs on me.

    Nobody on this server should ever talk smack to or about anybody because as far as I'm concerned you are all easymoders, creeps, freeps, all of you. I log freep, this useless spaniard group bubble my target when they zerg me 8v1 just to make sure I know I've been zerged. I log creep I get cj'ed after being zerged because many of the people who have zerged me dislike me and all other creeps, not because i'm a lamer or creeps are cowards or zergers, but because they know deep down that if they weren't in a group and they were running solo, they would get their asses handed to them and not on a silver platter.

    Maybe one day pvp in this game will become balanced, maybe one day they'll introduce an arena with some skills balanced/barred for pvp's sake. Then my little rank loving friends (I say rank loving here because rank in this game is absolutely useless now apart from rank promotion which, when considering which player you're facing, is very marginal) we shall see some real QQ.

    I am sorry for replying to you like this, you seem like a nice enough guy, but you are an easymoder and you seem to be very happy about your rank 10 which, as a mainly grouping freep now and post roi and especially with rank promotion is an achievement that anybody, and I mean anybody, can achieve quite easily. Also, I'm a douchebag.
    GUARDIAN

    I AM CRED

  8. #2933
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    Just wrote epic long post to answer all of you but it got lost when I tried to post.
    Now the short version then.

    @ Magellanic Thx for admitting that you would lose spamming only WL without debuffs to a r9 reaver. I knew I was right with saying "Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reavers" and you proved it with a r13 Lm vs a r9 reaver.

    @ Tarenius You are not in the position to post statements like:
    The point is that a LM with good gear that spams WL cannot lose barring some insane string of crits (which happens once in a blue moon).
    You're right, I got that bit wrong. The LM doesn't even need to be a decent player to spam 1 button, they just need decent gear.
    The Lm CAN and WILL lose if only spams Water-lore and his debuffs expire. However I expected r11+ reavers and r12 Lms to comment on my post not r9 reavers or long time ago shelved, r8 Lms who haven't played since Audacity got introduced.

    @ Valdez Magellanic is the best pvp Lm, that wasn't the question Valdez. He posted his key bindings somewhere in the forum and from those you can conclude that he uses the most important skills bound to his left hand and moves with right handed mouse turning. That makes him most effective in Pvp.
    I personally have more than 30 skills bound to my keyboard and try to use everything a Lm has. I dare to say this makes me more effective in pve where I'm going to play most. No intention to go to r13.


    Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

  9. #2934
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Just wrote epic long post to answer all of you but it got lost when I tried to post.
    Now the short version then.

    @ Magellanic Thx for admitting that you would lose spamming only WL without debuffs to a r9 reaver. I knew I was right with saying "Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reavers" and you proved it with a r13 Lm vs a r9 reaver.

    @ Tarenius You are not in the position to post statements like:


    The Lm CAN and WILL lose if only spams Water-lore and his debuffs expire. However I expected r11+ reavers and r12 Lms to comment on my post not r9 reavers or long time ago shelved, r8 Lms who haven't played since Audacity got introduced.
    Again, what is your point with this ridiculous scenario where you stand still, use no CC, no debuffs and no other skills? What relevance does it have to spars where you obviously are using other skills? It is not possible for a reaver to out DPS a LM with some clue how to play & decent gear spamming WL in a spar. If you think otherwise, you are wrong.

    However I expected r11+ reavers and r12 Lms to comment on my post not r9 reavers or long time ago shelved, r8 Lms who haven't played since Audacity got introduced.
    Resorting to stuff like this is a pretty good indication that you've run out of real arguments. Do you really think rank and ability have any correlation in this game?

    @ Valdez Magellanic is the best pvp Lm, that wasn't the question Valdez. He posted his key bindings somewhere in the forum and from those you can conclude that he uses the most important skills bound to his left hand and moves with right handed mouse turning. That makes him most effective in Pvp.
    I personally have more than 30 skills bound to my keyboard and try to use everything a Lm has. I dare to say this makes me more effective in pve where I'm going to play most. No intention to go to r13.
    It's perfectly possible to have everything (including pots) keybound whilst also mouse turning.
    Last edited by Tarenius; Jul 27 2013 at 12:33 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  10. #2935
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    You just can't admit you posted something wrong ?

    Point is Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reaver. I'm right. You are, with no experience of Water-lore in pvp (not referring to rank, but experience), wrong. End of story.

    Without debuffs Tar's dps/my healing were very close to 1:1, healing just a bit more. So with just WL spam without debuffing I'd eventually lose.
    The argument that ends this was posted before. Just quoting again in case you didn't read. Though you were present and should have witnessed it..
    Last edited by -Tanyc-; Jul 27 2013 at 12:57 PM.


    Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

  11. #2936
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    To put an end to this riduculous matter how OP the lm is, here is my comment:

    A LM who has full aud. and fights against any creep 1v1, will never, but just never lose against the creep, with using water-lore.
    The Healing of waterlore simply outheals the dps and only really good burst damage (often only possible with dying rage) , along with some dots, can out dps waterlore.

    I just have had so many spars againt reavers and debuff+ waterlore is for me just siting the ride at the spar, doing some auto attacks along with the pet and just wait for the reaver to get tired. Eventually they will . With using waterlore never lost 1v1, though I got snapped by meernakh once at tr, when I just started playing again and he beated me with dying rage

    Morondomir.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  12. #2937
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    You just can't admit you posted something wrong ?

    Point is Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reaver. I'm right. You are, with no experience of Water-lore in pvp (not referring to rank, but experience), wrong. End of story.
    Really? You quite clearly said WL + debuffs wouldn't outheal a reaver, and you were proved completely wrong:

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Easy way to test that with a high ranked reaver who likes some free infamy. Can test it with my usual traits and armour only using water-lore and debuffs.
    I'm not sure why you're hanging on to this r11 thing either, if you believe 2 ranks of BFP (the only difference between a r9 and r11 reaver) are going to change the outcome of a spar you clearly know very little about creep side.
    Last edited by Tarenius; Jul 27 2013 at 12:59 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  13. #2938
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    @ Magellanic Thx for admitting that you would lose spamming only WL without debuffs to a r9 reaver. I knew I was right with saying "Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reavers" and you proved it with a r13 Lm vs a r9 reaver.
    Yes if you just stand in place spamming only water-lore and not doing anything else, you'll lose eventually if the reaver knows his job. You don't do any damage, but reaver has more and more chances to get those crits in. Reaver just needs to get to use DS to give the healing debuff, after which it'll start going downhill (though I recovered in the second test after starting debuffing). But that is &&&&&&&& point because no one actually fights like that.

    The Lm CAN and WILL lose if only spams Water-lore and his debuffs expire. However I expected r11+ reavers and r12 Lms to comment on my post not r9 reavers or long time ago shelved, r8 Lms who haven't played since Audacity got introduced.
    With just WL spam + debuff rotation while doing nothing else, you are extremely unlikely to lose. Basic debuffs (GoW + SOP:C) don't expire, and fire-lore is up half the time and SOP:SAE 3/4 of time. If reaver gets enough crits to get you below half hp and use DS, he'd have a chance. But the point is that with WL spam+debuff rotation it's extremely difficult to get LM below 50%. It also depends on your build, crit rating is the first stat I go for.

    Still of course anything isn't 100%, like LM could deva crit ents + all lightning storm hits on same target - reaver could deva crit impale with dots and DS.

    We can do more tests of course, better with more ppl and different builds. Not like there's much else to do.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

  14. #2939
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    Oh read my post again. I said nothing about debuffs and a r13 Lm said he would lose without debuffs.
    Clearly my statement was absolutely right.

    We are not discussing creep side but Water-lore and you know very little about it in pvp.


    Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

  15. #2940
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Oh read my post again. I said nothing about debuffs and a r13 Lm said he would lose without debuffs.
    Clearly my statement was absolutely right.

    We are not discussing creep side but Water-lore and you know very little about it in pvp.
    Here, I'll use a large font and some colour to make it easier for you to spot. I guess it wasn't obvious enough when I quoted it verbatim.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Easy way to test that with a high ranked reaver who likes some free infamy. Can test it with my usual traits and armour only using water-lore and debuffs.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  16. #2941
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    Wrong post. I'll quote the original one for you, too. Even in purple and bigger if you like that:
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reavers.
    Just use all you have in spars. My opinion.
    Your answer :
    Yes, it does, if the LM is decent and has decent gear.
    You kept making pro statements about how Lms can't be killed with Water-lore spamming, failed.
    To remind you of what you said :
    The point is that a LM with good gear that spams WL cannot lose barring some insane string of crits (which happens once in a blue moon).
    Fact is there is no need for reavers to roll over and let the Lm kill you when you meet one 1vs1.
    Survive until Fire-lore or Water-lore wears off, and that happens more often than you think, then nuke with Impale, Dev Strike and Lm is soon dead.


    Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

  17. #2942
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Wrong post. I'll quote the original one for you, too. Even in purple and bigger if you like that
    You make that statement in the middle of a discussion about spars, but expect people to assume you're talking about a completely different, entirely hypothetical situation? If you'd said "If you stand still and do not use any other skills at all, water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reavers", you'd be right. You didn't say that, and you quite clearly said in your next post that WL+debuffs doesn't out-heal reavers.

    Fact is there is no need for reavers to roll over and let the Lm kill you when you meet one 1vs1.
    Survive until Fire-lore or Water-lore wears off, and that happens more often than you think, then nuke with Impale, Dev Strike and Lm is soon dead.
    I'm not going to waste any more time arguing with someone who is so clearly wrong and just being obtuse for the sake of it. If it makes you feel better to believe that it takes skillstm to win spars whilst spamming WL on a loremaster (despite multiple LMs and reavers telling you otherwise), clearly nothing I say is going to change that.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  18. #2943
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Cred.Iam View Post
    What you say about getting invites is partly true.

    This does not stop me from making you use last stand 1v1 on both my r6 reaver and on my r7 warg where you also run in to EC, I come after you and kill you on warg with 8 npcs on me.

    Nobody on this server should ever talk smack to or about anybody because as far as I'm concerned you are all easymoders, creeps, freeps, all of you. I log freep, this useless spaniard group bubble my target when they zerg me 8v1 just to make sure I know I've been zerged. I log creep I get cj'ed after being zerged because many of the people who have zerged me dislike me and all other creeps, not because i'm a lamer or creeps are cowards or zergers, but because they know deep down that if they weren't in a group and they were running solo, they would get their asses handed to them and not on a silver platter.

    Maybe one day pvp in this game will become balanced, maybe one day they'll introduce an arena with some skills balanced/barred for pvp's sake. Then my little rank loving friends (I say rank loving here because rank in this game is absolutely useless now apart from rank promotion which, when considering which player you're facing, is very marginal) we shall see some real QQ.

    I am sorry for replying to you like this, you seem like a nice enough guy, but you are an easymoder and you seem to be very happy about your rank 10 which, as a mainly grouping freep now and post roi and especially with rank promotion is an achievement that anybody, and I mean anybody, can achieve quite easily. Also, I'm a douchebag.
    I have a great respect for your skill as a reaver, and to a lesser extent as a warg - though I have to admit that during both encounters against you, I was in healing/raid traits, and can't put enough viable dps out to beat you. In addition to which, vs the warg, I was (obviously) not expecting you, and so was too slow to use revealing mark, which is the main thing which makes captains so good in 1v1s. Your reaver is one of a few who does an insane amount of damage for no apparent reason - even Kroz, Meer and Red do less, and it puzzles me. As for your warg, due to the way that that class is played on this server, I get used to running away from one, as it seems likely to me that more will (as has happened numerous times in the past), and the only thing that I wish I hadn't done in this instance was stay outside DoF, rather than go into it to regen. The reason I was proud of my rank was because I have worked towards it, and spent far more time than I would usually dedicate to a game in order to achieve it, and for that reason I feel there has to be some pride having achieved something that I have worked towards. While it may not be your idea of a worthwhile achievement within the game, it is mine, and I find nothing wrong with questing and grouping in the Moors (especially when I spend much time in the latter situation encouraging people not to zerg, but rather to balance the map and find equal fights). In addition to which, the captain class functions FAR better as a group buffer than as a solo class, and I would be a fool if I did not take advantage of this.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

    Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

  19. #2944
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    You make that statement in the middle of a discussion about spars, but expect people to assume you're talking about a completely different, entirely hypothetical situation? If you'd said "If you stand still and do not use any other skills at all, water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reavers", you'd be right. You didn't say that, and you quite clearly said in your next post that WL+debuffs doesn't out-heal reavers.
    Thanks for finally admitting that I'm right. And no, I didn't say what you think you read there. I meant that in a 1vs1 in normal setup, once the debuffs expire, (even if I used them) I would be free infamy.

    And I'm not going to waste more time arguing with someone who makes wrong, pro attitude statements and can't admit he is wrong even if proven wrong.


    Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

  20. #2945
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Thanks for finally admitting that I'm right. And no, I didn't say what you think you read there. I meant that in a 1vs1 in normal setup, once the debuffs expire, (even if I used them) I would be free infamy.

    And I'm not going to waste more time arguing with someone who makes wrong, pro attitude statements and can't admit he is wrong even if proven wrong.
    Of what I can see, you really didn't prove anything except you're willing to do some serious nitpicking based on your own limitations when it comes to explaining what you mean.

    Your first post:

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reavers.
    Just use all you have in spars. My opinion.
    Your next post:

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    That's what I said, isn't it ? Water-lore alone will not save you/outheal the reaver.
    You didn't write "alone" in your first post, which only shows you were bad at explaining that debuffs were not part of your "WL vs Reaver" setup, Tar and Magellanic most likely didn't see that and therefore they both disagreed with you as WL+debuffs > Reaver DPS. When you later said it was Water-lore alone, both Tar and Magellanic agreed that WL won't be enough.
    Where others would leave this as a simple misunderstanding and go on, you choose to consider this misunderstanding to "prove someone wrong" and I have found just the right tune for such proof:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

  21. #2946
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Thanks for finally admitting that I'm right.

    I'm not sure you realise quite how stupid you are making yourself look. I'm almost embarrassed on your behalf. Even in your first post you said "use everything you have in spars", which is the exact opposite of "standing still with no skills other than water lore".

    I meant that in a 1vs1 in normal setup, once the debuffs expire, (even if I used them) I would be free infamy.

    Perhaps that is true in your case. Strangely, Magellanic doesn't have a special set of debuffs that last longer than yours, they were down just as much as they would be for any other LM.
    Last edited by Tarenius; Jul 27 2013 at 08:41 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  22. #2947
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    You can go on another full page in this thread trying to get out of your misery, trying to pretend you didn't understand or something else.. It's simple like this:

    Tanick : Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reaver
    Tarenius : It does
    Magellanic : It does

    Tanick is right, Magellanic has no problem to admit what he said is wrong, Tarenius is never wrong. Pro.
    It's you who makes a fool of himself by going on and on with your new objections unable to accept the simple truth of 1 sentence.

    @ Elrantiri and Tarenius I know this behaviour you come up with now. If you can't win in a discussion the last way out is to ridicule the other one or make him look silly. That way you can just laugh, don't have to admit you are wrong and can stop going on without losing your face completely. Seen it in the past and makes me sad for the one who can do nothing but laugh to get away.
    Last edited by -Tanyc-; Jul 28 2013 at 05:09 AM.


    Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

  23. #2948
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    You can go on another full page in this thread trying to get out of your misery, trying to pretend you didn't understand or something else.. It's simple like this:

    Tanick : Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reaver
    Tarenius : It does
    Magellanic : It does

    Tanick is right, Magellanic has no problem to admit what he said is wrong, Tarenius is never wrong. Pro.
    It's you who makes a fool of himself by going on and on with your new objections unable to accept the simple truth of 1 sentence.

    @ Elrantiri and Tarenius I know this behaviour you come up with now. If you can't win in a discussion the last way out is to ridicule the other one or make him look silly. That way you can just laugh, don't have to admit you are wrong and can stop going on without losing your face completely. Seen it in the past and makes me sad for the one who can do nothing but laugh to get away.
    Well if it is so simple then how did you manage to mess it up?

    Tanick : Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reaver
    Tarenius : It does
    Magellanic : It does
    Tanick : Water-lore alone doesn't outheal r11+ reaver
    Magellanic : It doesnt
    Tarenius : It doesnt

    I don't see how that is "admitting" anything, once you clarified your statement (that debuffs were not part of your setup) both of them agreed with you.
    Last edited by Elrantiri; Jul 28 2013 at 05:31 AM.

  24. #2949
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    You can go on another full page in this thread trying to get out of your misery, trying to pretend you didn't understand or something else.. It's simple like this:

    Tanick : Water-lore doesn't outheal r11+ reaver
    Tarenius : It does
    Magellanic : It does

    Tanick is right, Magellanic has no problem to admit what he said is wrong, Tarenius is never wrong. Pro.
    It's you who makes a fool of himself by going on and on with your new objections unable to accept the simple truth of 1 sentence.
    It's clearly obvious to anyone reading that your first statement was in the context of spars, especially considering the sentence that followed it. After that was proven to be incorrect, you backtracked and decided that you were instead referring to an entirely made up situation that never actually occurs during gameplay. I don't see magellanic admitting that he was wrong anywhere, only "that is &&&&&&&& point because no one actually fights like that". I do like the way you conveniently ignore the post from Morondomir, yet another LM telling you that you're wrong.

    @ Elrantiri and Tarenius I know this behaviour you come up with now. If you can't win in a discussion the last way out is to ridicule the other one or make him look silly. That way you can just laugh, don't have to admit you are wrong and can stop going on without losing your face completely. Seen it in the past and makes me sad for the one who can do nothing but laugh to get away.
    There's not a whole lot of need to attempt to make you look 'silly', you do an excellent job of that yourself.
    Last edited by Tarenius; Jul 28 2013 at 06:36 AM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

  25. #2950
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Tanick is right, Magellanic has no problem to admit what he said is wrong, Tarenius is never wrong. Pro.
    It's you who makes a fool of himself by going on and on with your new objections unable to accept the simple truth of 1 sentence.
    In normal spar setting, WL outheals reaver dps. And normal setting doesn't mean standing still for 5mins spamming WL while reaver tries to kill you with everything he got, hoping for chain of crits.

    I meant that in a 1vs1 in normal setup, once the debuffs expire, (even if I used them) I would be free infamy.
    So you are free inf to reavers? ok.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

 

 
Page 118 of 164 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload