We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 116 of 164 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Meery View Post
    hehe, i hit a RK for 8.2K with impale this weekend
    nerff
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Since forums dead......

Celembar scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Left for 7,271 Lightning damage to Morale. :O
    While we're at it I'm just gonna leave this here

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post

u high rank tho

but nerf anyway!
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

was nice to read all I lost all this time! :O
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221900000019759f/signature.png]Frostis[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post

Hmmmm how can jag be raid assist target from grams rock this troubles me :P

big kiss jag......solo ftw

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Hmmmm how can jag be raid assist target from grams rock this troubles me :P

big kiss jag......solo ftw
    I've good gear, distance is no problem for me dear pouchie...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well, I've gotta hand it to you Boon, you really do know how to zerg soloers - it is an undeniable talent, and you should be proud of your ability to convince creeps that it is necessary to have a raid versus small fellow/solo freeps who managed to wipe you once (and only once) at OC - I'm sure that if I attempted to convince freeps that it was necessary to have a raid versus soloers who only held one keep, then I wouldn't meet with such success - some may even call me misguided, foolish or ludicrous, but you really seem to have a way with people in this regard. You should also be very pleased with your undeniable skill regarding the taking of the DoF buffs - no one is better at PvE than you and your raids, and you should be forever hailed in the Evernight hall of fame for your great talents. I must also commend you on your ability to contravene even the central principle of the Moors in making Jaggahl leave a keep - many of us thought it would never be possible, but you have achieved it, and for that, you should be hailed as a doer of impossible deeds.

Indeed, as I write this, sitting in TR, waiting for the impossibly brave creep hordes to bear down upon me, I see that you have even managed to do yet another impossible thing - capturing a second relic. Many, I have to say, would doubt the wisdom of this move - the cynical may even claim that you were taking it for no reason other than to trap freeps, or to extend your already great current advantage, yet I know that you and your fellow raiders - including the infinitely eloquent Toroweb (who's verbose communication via 'Emotion' I witnessed first hand today - a rare privilege, I have to admit, especially given its content: [21:14] Emotion: nice skill by zerg asshols' - which on first glance appears to be startlingly ironic, though I could have misread the deep and meaningful connotations hidden within it) - have clearly thought through your actions through the prism of balance and encouraging a good fight in the Moors. I am sure that this must be the case, for, if it were not, then many of the words of you and your fellow raiders have spoken about on such a subject over the previous months, would feel rather null and void.

Yours sincerely,

A newly ranked Captain
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Well, I've gotta hand it to you Boon, you really do know how to zerg soloers - it is an undeniable talent, and you should be proud of your ability to convince creeps that it is necessary to have a raid versus small fellow/solo freeps who managed to wipe you once (and only once) at OC - I'm sure that if I attempted to convince freeps that it was necessary to have a raid versus soloers who only held one keep, then I wouldn't meet with such success - some may even call me misguided, foolish or ludicrous, but you really seem to have a way with people in this regard. You should also be very pleased with your undeniable skill regarding the taking of the DoF buffs - no one is better at PvE than you and your raids, and you should be forever hailed in the Evernight hall of fame for your great talents. I must also commend you on your ability to contravene even the central principle of the Moors in making Jaggahl leave a keep - many of us thought it would never be possible, but you have achieved it, and for that, you should be hailed as a doer of impossible deeds.

Indeed, as I write this, sitting in TR, waiting for the impossibly brave creep hordes to bear down upon me, I see that you have even managed to do yet another impossible thing - capturing a second relic. Many, I have to say, would doubt the wisdom of this move - the cynical may even claim that you were taking it for no reason other than to trap freeps, or to extend your already great current advantage, yet I know that you and your fellow raiders - including the infinitely eloquent Toroweb (who's verbose communication via 'Emotion' I witnessed first hand today - a rare privilege, I have to admit, especially given its content: [21:14] Emotion: nice skill by zerg asshols' - which on first glance appears to be startlingly ironic, though I could have misread the deep and meaningful connotations hidden within it) - have clearly thought through your actions through the prism of balance and encouraging a good fight in the Moors. I am sure that this must be the case, for, if it were not, then many of the words of you and your fellow raiders have spoken about on such a subject over the previous months, would feel rather null and void.

Yours sincerely,

A newly ranked Captain
    Just a group not a raid, we were hoping that loads of freeps were gonna show up like last night. We disbanded pretty quick when we realised you all buying flowery dresses at the festival.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    Just a group not a raid, we were hoping that loads of freeps were gonna show up like last night. We disbanded pretty quick when we realised you all buying flowery dresses at the festival.
    Hadn't thought about that - of course that's where everyone is :P Xodus told me that there were 10 in the 'group' (which I think is still a raid...) but yeah, he came over to freepside and calmed down slightly - though the thing I don't understand is why the relic was taken, which is what caused me to rant... :P Anyway, if any creeps that are still online read this, there are currently spars going on - ty to Meer and Tumfu for the fights so far, but more creeps would be appreciated
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Cheers for the spars guys - some great ones - but Shatla, burrowing in a spar with the rank 14 trait? Really?

Thanks for the spars, they were fun.

As for the ganking, it's not really necessary. People do lame stuff all the time in spars (like heal spamming minstrels/LMs/wardens, who are essentially impossible to beat unless they're really bad), I'll use everything I have to kill them if possible, just take the death if I can't & not spar them again.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Yours sincerely,

A newly ranked Captain
    I don't know if you are serious or troll or but I'll tell you this much boon and jag or any other creep who plays at this very moment vs super op freeps are 1000 times better players than you are. If you would like to find out who the real solo zergers, map painters, relic takers for no reason, look no further than your fellow freeps. I wonder what would you do if you were playing on under powered -by Turbine- side every single day and got zerged 100 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by aruthir View Post
    I don't know if you are serious or troll or but I'll tell you this much boon and jag or any other creep who plays at this very moment vs super op freeps are 1000 times better players than you are. If you would like to find out who the real solo zergers, map painters, relic takers for no reason, look no further than your fellow freeps. I wonder what would you do if you were playing on under powered -by Turbine- side every single day and got zerged 100 times a day.
    First of all: you have three Lieutenants, weaver, defiler and your minstrel. ALL RANGEDS. That shows people what kind of person you are: EASYMODER.

You are saying all of that to a captain, the only you can do here is respect him. You have a captain... r3 ? I dont believe in curiosities, but you play only with ranged and OP classes. You dont derserve saying any word here.

And please, show your name to the people when you posting here. You are proving again that you are a coward.

From the beginning you just have been a turncoat, just takin OP classes in every moment, so my respect towards you is ZERO.

Go back to the hole you came from please.

Ok I don't really like forum warrior-ing but I'll bite this time.

Yes Rej, I do like ranged classes to play in Lotro and no I don't really like melee mechanics in this game. I also have a r7 hunter and r8 blackarrow. So here is a question for you, Who are you to tell me to play which class or when? Does it make me an easymoder not playing a sprint-bubble-slash champ? Or an unkillable shield warden? Poor me.

Second, Sometime ago I've noticed Turbine signatures were broken so i took mine off. But regardless, I don't have to tell to anyone what my game toons are. Neither do you.

Third, if you need some attention this bad rej, adopt a puppy.

Ps. and i hope you do realize you have just called every defiler, weaver, blackarrow, minstrel, hunter, loremaster, runekeeper and some wardens to be easymoders.
    Last edited by aruthir; Jul 25 2013 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    First of all: you have three Lieutenants, weaver, defiler and your minstrel. ALL RANGEDS. That shows people what kind of person you are: EASYMODER.

You are saying all of that to a captain, the only you can do here is respect him. You have a captain... r3 ? I dont believe in curiosities, but you play only with ranged and OP classes. You dont derserve saying any word here.

And please, show your name to the people when you posting here. You are proving again that you are a coward.

From the beginning you just have been a turncoat, just takin OP classes in every moment, so my respect towards you is ZERO.

Go back to the hole you came from please.
    He might take you seriously if you weren't an fc'er. So that kinda voids your priceless advice. Respect for you is less than zero.

Back in your hole, please.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Im troubled....the 1 day i don't log you have spars ,im starting to get complex ,nubcat comment to rej was below the belt don't you think ?

Im troubled....the 1 day i don't log you have spars ,im starting to get complex ,nubcat comment to rej was below the belt don't you think ?
    Indeed it was - Rej admitted what he did, and hasn't gone back to it - and now he is at the forefront of creating action freepside, always helping and advising others, and one of the most friendly freeps I know. Creeps should take lessons from him in this respect, and turn yourselves into a far more welcoming community - I have a kinny (Trubadurixx) who recently stopped playing VIP and so is mainly a full time reaver (Ahtaaja). However, he cannot get an invite to any raids/groups, due to the elitism of people like Creatures - as a wise man said, on this server creepside, you're either Creatures, Black Guard, r10+ or nothing.

However, he cannot get an invite to any raids/groups, due to the elitism of people like Creatures - as a wise man said, on this server creepside, you're either Creatures, Black Guard, r10+ or nothing.
    Is it so hard to proof to creep side that you are a dedicated player and don't run to the other side every update? Do we need to allow every mongrel that doesn't follow rat and just smashes his buttons in our humble group?
    Replace eliteship with friendship and you will get the point.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

I see your getting quite upset taravan. But don't go calling us elitists when you havent played creep since the op days of ror.
    I am leading 90% pf the raids or Creatures/Bg groups. I don't use ooc for a way to create them and i still get tons of tells, and i tend to invite them if numbers are needed. I have never gotten a tell from Ahtaaja, if i ever do, i have no problem inviting him.

There is absolutely nothing elitists about making friend groups. So please, be mad rage or what ever it is you feel atm, but please don't drag people in it who have nothing to do with it.

The original Valdez

nubcat comment to rej was below the belt don't you think ?
    I just took his own words and used them against him. If mine is below the belt then his was too, because all I did was mirror his own unprovoked attack.

due to the elitism of people like Creatures - as a wise man said, on this server creepside, you're either Creatures, Black Guard, r10+ or nothing.
    Elitism? Creatures took me in when I was r6 and even more nub than I am now, so bang goes that theory.
    Last edited by nubcat; Jul 25 2013 at 06:34 AM.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Is it really so hard to believe that a group of people, who have been playing together for years, with means of communication outside of just this game, build a strong bond of friendship and play a lot together (and not just in LOTRO)?

I might not agree with some of the personal attacks my tribemates post on this forum, as I have different opinions and it only leads to forumwars. I will always try to stay out of them, but to simply call 2 full tribes elitists...

Last edited by Hepheastus; Jul 25 2013 at 06:59 AM.

I have a kinny (Trubadurixx) who recently stopped playing VIP and so is mainly a full time reaver (Ahtaaja).
    If I raid assist and see "invite to raid" from him, sure I will invite. He's a nice champion player that don't afraid to fight alone, doing real suicides charges, moving a long all map, and don't care to fight more numbers. Oldschool style game like other infamous champions that gone others servers that is hard to see these days in Evernight.

However, he cannot get an invite to any raids/groups, due to the elitism of people like Creatures - as a wise man said, on this server creepside, you're either Creatures, Black Guard, r10+ or nothing.
    Really? I'm a hugger, starhugger, chicken, always do a Gordins and let all my raid patners die alone, I'm Balcony Lord, I'm Grams barrels Lord, I'm Grams' Rock Lord, I'm fcer, I'm xploiter, I'm cheater, I'm bad person and bad player, I'm worst BA in LOTRO, I'm a zerger never solo, I'm a forum troll, I have any skill, I'm a disaster, etc... and I'm Creature, really you think a elitism pro tribe will want me with them? When I created Horda for weaver character I move from SauronLovesSpain all my chars, for stupid rule need 8 people in tribe, when got the numbers I was a time with no tribe in Jaggahl, received invitations from many tribes of people who respect and with whom I enjoy playing (even knowing that bad kind of player I am). Finally I decided for Creatures and I feel proud that they are given the opportunity to join in this big family where we had fun and we are among friends. And as in all the tribes, it is normal for old friends to play together and more often if you've been playing and ranking since the beginning of the game. Evernight server maybe don't have very good action or big population but we have very nice Tribes for people can join and enjoy.
    Last edited by Jaggahl; Jul 25 2013 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Is it so hard to proof to creep side that you are a dedicated player and don't run to the other side every update? Do we need to allow every mongrel that doesn't follow rat and just smashes his buttons in our humble group?
    Replace eliteship with friendship and you will get the point.

Well said Atrio. No elitist bs going on. Rank or tribe doesn't come into the equation for getting an invite to a creep raid led by BG or Creatures. I got invites to raids long before I joined BG.

I'd also like to mention with the freaver came the added problem of freep spies. The 5 min cd on switching also creates problems, switchers changing to the winning side. It difficult to tell these lamers from genuine enthusiastic low ranked creeps. A certain level of trust has to be earned creepside by the player to get regular invites, which imo is fair enough.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    He might take you seriously if you weren't an fc'er. So that kinda voids your priceless advice. Respect for you is less than zero.

Back in your hole, please.

Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    If I raid assist and see "invite to raid" from him, sure I will invite. He's a nice champion player that don't afraid to fight alone, doing real suicides charges, moving a long all map, and don't care to fight more numbers. Oldschool style game like other infamous champions that gone others servers that is hard to see these days in Evernight.
    Why infamous Jag? For what reason.
    Imo they were some of the bests that EN had.

Page 116 of 164 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 ... LastLast