We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 115 of 164 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4094
    It's simply explanation tanick, i take a vacation and suddenly creeps are all back, i come back and they will all cower in fear and logg off.

Creeps don't want to have good fights just easy farm, they say they have great fights now because they can farm so for them it is great, until we freeps get the act together and they will be back qq and raging. I just came back from France but i will go a weekend to Belgium to visit a friend maybe i will be online tomorrow evening for a short time.

going to the beach now to surf and then bbq, creeps can wait.

I also wanted to thank those who worked hard to create good action last night, and those freeps which stuck with Nakah after that long fight which ended in our wiping (and nice work leading earlier on Anton). Those freeps who logged off at this point - we were a 24 man raid which turned into a 16 man after that wipe - are the same that QQ at creeps who log off when the odds are stacked against them, and shame on those who left at that point (though I can understand it was late for some, due to different time zones, I imagine many of you would have stayed if you'd been winning :P ). The rest of us freeps continued to fight, despite having reduced numbers, lack of experience (I think the highest rank in the raid by about 10pm was rank 10?) and lots of squishies (Nakah's champ and my captain were the only heavy armour classes in the raid...). I'd like to thank the creeps for some awesome fights, and you clearly outmatched us even when it was full raid v raid, however later on, when we were struggling to fill 3 groups, it would have been good to see you leaving red keeps and coming into TR or Ost, for example, in order for us to be able to put up a decent defence vs. your numbers and skill.

Hopefully our 'stickability' (still not sure whether that's a word or not) last night shows that a sizeable number of us don't just log if we're getting zerged, but stick around and try to continue the action, and I hope to see the same from larger numbers of creeps in the future when the situation is reversed (and yeah, I understand that it gets dull when you are constantly getting your &&&& kicked, like we were yesterday, but by freeps fighting in a red keep, or creeps fighting in a blue keep, the leader of the currently stronger side can help to encourage better action

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, take a look at this, any creeps who remained disheartened... The highest creep was 3x the highest freep! http://dailystats.theblackappendage....oard/evernight
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Jul 17 2013 at 09:12 AM.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeofthetiger View Post
    It's simply explanation tanick, i take a vacation and suddenly creeps are all back, i come back and they will all cower in fear and logg off.

Creeps don't want to have good fights just easy farm, they say they have great fights now because they can farm so for them it is great, until we freeps get the act together and they will be back qq and raging. I just came back from France but i will go a weekend to Belgium to visit a friend maybe i will be online tomorrow evening for a short time.

going to the beach now to surf and then bbq, creeps can wait.
    Hello Evelien, come back pls! We have missed you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Creeps zerg for a week now, take all buffs ( with the exception of the weekend when there were no creeps online at all ) and people enjoy it and say thank you ?
    ...implying we never zerg them...

Good action is good action imho, no matter what happened 10 min or 10 days before.
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Nice ego, and hugely disrespectful to the freeps that have lead whilst you're away. Reason creeps cba with your raids is that we have to chase you all round the map to see what pve you're doing, it gets boring real fast. I haven't played recently but I seem to remember a raid that Nakah led and he actually looked for fights rather than pve, you should take lessons.

Btw its against forum rules to have more than one forum account, and by my count you've got 3.
    Last edited by nubcat; Jul 17 2013 at 03:50 PM.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

I just came back from France but i will go a weekend to Belgium to visit a friend maybe i will be online tomorrow evening for a short time.
    You have friends?

~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    You have friends?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh you guys are evil
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Thank you for the early afternoon action around Isen and TR, I was trying to schooling (even if i don't have lots to teach) some of my italian kinmates how to PvmP, and i think wipe it's the best way to learn...so looks like we've learned a lot
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    (I think the highest rank in the raid by about 10pm was rank 10?) and lots of squishies (Nakah's champ and my captain were the only heavy [/url]
    Few rank 12 think m8.....

... however later on, when we were struggling to fill 3 groups, it would have been good to see you leaving red keeps and coming into TR or Ost, for example, in order for us to be able to put up a decent defence vs. your numbers and skill.
    I was not on the raid (was finishing my quests to get my last grim map)... but latter on I was on a group of 8 creeps (1 or 2 more, at some times) that was roaming the intire map...

not hugging a red keep, nor zerging solo freeps... we had some figths, with some kills from both sides, and the group was disbanded after taking lc and isen... so, creeps still roam the map, for fun and profit...

and, by the way, I finnished my nigth getting to r7...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000023d078/signature.png]Krukruz[/charsig]

chivalry is not incapacitated

Thanks for the warm fire Stakeknife
    [CENTER]Meernakh Daggerfoot / Meery & Meepsy Meep

[b]Meep Meep![/b][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Few rank 12 think m8.....
    Ah yes, sorry Pouchie

Quote Originally Posted by VMFGuedes View Post
    I was not on the raid (was finishing my quests to get my last grim map)... but latter on I was on a group of 8 creeps (1 or 2 more, at some times) that was roaming the intire map...

not hugging a red keep, nor zerging solo freeps... we had some figths, with some kills from both sides, and the group was disbanded after taking lc and isen... so, creeps still roam the map, for fun and profit...

and, by the way, I finnished my nigth getting to r7...
    When I logged off (around 11.15 BST), the creeps still had either a raid, or a very vocal OOC channel, as the last fight I took part in, at AE OP, was against increasingly large numbers of creeps. But that was not what I was referring to in my post, and to be honest, not hugging red stuff came a bit too late, after most freeps had gone to bed...

Today, respect to the creeps for coming and fighting in TR, and coming very close to winning, however at the end of that protracted fight, about half the freeps logged off, so we were left with just over 2 groups, and we were informed (can't remember by whom) that the creeps were creating a second raid, on top of their 24 man raid. At which point, we decided that, considering that creeps had taken tree in addition to drake and had most of the keeps, it wasn't worth sticking around to get pummelled for another night - we tried fighting back, but the respect which we thought had been established yesterday clearly wasn't by the founding of the second raid). Whatever happened to that gentleman's agreement of 1 DoF buff each? I agree that freeps never stuck to it in the past, but after the agreement it remained for a long while, and gave both sides a chance to gain renown/infamy, whereas today I think I made about 3k total, 1k of that in the raid over about 2 hours, which was rather slow going.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Ah yes, sorry Pouchie

When I logged off (around 11.15 BST), the creeps still had either a raid, or a very vocal OOC channel, as the last fight I took part in, at AE OP, was against increasingly large numbers of creeps. But that was not what I was referring to in my post, and to be honest, not hugging red stuff came a bit too late, after most freeps had gone to bed...

Today, respect to the creeps for coming and fighting in TR, and coming very close to winning, however at the end of that protracted fight, about half the freeps logged off, so we were left with just over 2 groups, and we were informed (can't remember by whom) that the creeps were creating a second raid, on top of their 24 man raid. At which point, we decided that, considering that creeps had taken tree in addition to drake and had most of the keeps, it wasn't worth sticking around to get pummelled for another night - we tried fighting back, but the respect which we thought had been established yesterday clearly wasn't by the founding of the second raid). Whatever happened to that gentleman's agreement of 1 DoF buff each? I agree that freeps never stuck to it in the past, but after the agreement it remained for a long while, and gave both sides a chance to gain renown/infamy, whereas today I think I made about 3k total, 1k of that in the raid over about 2 hours, which was rather slow going.
    I don't think that forming a second raid has anything to do with respect, it's just a matter of people being online, many low ranked btw. We can't tell them to log off because we have too many creeps online on the server.

... we were informed (can't remember by whom) that the creeps were creating a second raid, on top of their 24 man raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meery View Post
    I don't think that forming a second raid has anything to do with respect, it's just a matter of people being online, many low ranked btw. We can't tell them to log off because we have too many creeps online on the server.
    One thing is true, someone was forming a 2nd group, mostly with <r5 creeps, but at that time the fraid was on and fighting at tr...

when nakah came and said fraid was disbanded, as far as I know, the 2nd creep group was also disbanded...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000023d078/signature.png]Krukruz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by VMFGuedes View Post
    One thing is true, someone was forming a 2nd group, mostly with <r5 creeps, but at that time the fraid was on and fighting at tr...

when nakah came and said fraid was disbanded, as far as I know, the 2nd creep group was also disbanded...
    The freep raid had disbanded a while before Nakah came back - and any that were fighting at TR AFTER that last big fight, in which several creeps mapped away, were not raided - from what I remember, after the leadership passed to Rejit, no creeps came to TR when we were checking the map - I went to DoF, someone else to Isen, Rejit checked fields etc. Then most of us mapped to GV and the raid were disbanded - if you chased any into TR, they were solo or small groupers.

But yeah Meer, what you say is fair enough, though was there any need to group them into a raid? Admittedly, if Viktorm was leading, as I've seen happen, then its not really a threat, but if the raid leader was serious, then 2 raids vs a bunch of soloers doesn't really seem so necessary...

I was forming the second raid so it wasn't much of a threath, consisted mostly of creeps who usually don't get invited into the craid so i wanted to help those guys out to stay atleast up long enough to get some infamy. We indeed disbanded as soon as the freeps did, as you could see as i was definatly not in a raid in TR fields later that night

At which point, we decided that, considering that creeps had taken tree in addition to drake and had most of the keeps, it wasn't worth sticking around to get pummelled for another night -
    I wonder how that feels.

Whatever happened to that gentleman's agreement of 1 DoF buff each? I agree that freeps never stuck to it in the past, but after the agreement it remained for a long while, and gave both sides a chance to gain renown/infamy, whereas today I think I made about 3k total, 1k of that in the raid over about 2 hours, which was rather slow going.
    We was asking that same question just three days after the invention of the Gentleman's agreement...
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    I wonder how that feels....
    We stuck around the previous day to continue fighting, despite creeps having all 3 DoF buffs, but we didn't really fancy fighting against two raids with less than 18 people.

We was asking that same question just three days after the invention of the Gentleman's agreement
    I can assure that in the days after the gentleman's agreement, and indeed for a long time after that, I continued to advocate these rules in both OOC and in whatever raid I may join - and I wasn't the only one. I'm not sure you understand how much of freep OOC is usally occupied with ideas as to how we can encourage creeps to actually come and fight eg. 'Don't take one relic back, creeps will log', 'Don't take Tol, creeps will log', 'Don't take middle boss, creeps will log' - many of us spend seemingly too much time trying to see how we can encourage action without scaring creeps away. I just wish the same was taken into consideration creepside, rather than attempting to avenge old squabbles in such a sarcastic way.

rather than attempting to avenge old squabbles in such a sarcastic way
    Actually, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was agreeing and sympathizing with you.

I can assure that in the days after the gentleman's agreement, and indeed for a long time after that, I continued to advocate these rules in both OOC and in whatever raid I may join
    Likewise. There was times when our craid let the freeps take tree and their relic and waited patiently for them to do so.

freep OOC is usally occupied with ideas as to how we can encourage creeps to actually come and fight
    Yes, when one side is OP they often have to find ways to encourage the other side. I remember a few occasions in the so-called creep OP phase when all creeps mapped back to grams to give the freeps a chance to have a gy. "The parallel is exact", as they say. But its like you mentioned above, how much of a beating can one side take before they decide its not worth the hassle and log off? Many creeps probably have gotten in the habit of logging off when they realize that freeps have yet another unnecessary zerg up and there simply isn't enough creeps to be able to fight back. Logically its a good plan, since a game is supposed to be fun and relaxing. Last time I played I ended up with a migraine.

You seem like a reasonable person, at least when i've read your posts elsewhere on these forums you seem to be so. So don't jump down my throat because of a non-existent squabble I appear to be having, i'm really not a wicked witch. I was merely pointing out that both sides complain of the same things.
    [/CENTER]

i'm really not a wicked witch.
    lol-it is preety close to that or maybe snob o_O
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Actually, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was agreeing and sympathizing with you.

Likewise. There was times when our craid let the freeps take tree and their relic and waited patiently for them to do so.

Yes, when one side is OP they often have to find ways to encourage the other side. I remember a few occasions in the so-called creep OP phase when all creeps mapped back to grams to give the freeps a chance to have a gy. "The parallel is exact", as they say. But its like you mentioned above, how much of a beating can one side take before they decide its not worth the hassle and log off? Many creeps probably have gotten in the habit of logging off when they realize that freeps have yet another unnecessary zerg up and there simply isn't enough creeps to be able to fight back. Logically its a good plan, since a game is supposed to be fun and relaxing. Last time I played I ended up with a migraine.

You seem like a reasonable person, at least when i've read your posts elsewhere on these forums you seem to be so. So don't jump down my throat because of a non-existent squabble I appear to be having, i'm really not a wicked witch. I was merely pointing out that both sides complain of the same things.
    Apologies for the tone at the end, the sarcastic bit was unnecessary But yeah, I wish everyone on both sides would view things in a similar way, rather than 'They once zerged me, so I've got to zerg them back!'

i'm really not a wicked witch.
    Burn her! Burn Her! Burn Her!

Sorry Jinxy couldnt help it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooJack_EU View Post
    Burn her! Burn Her! Burn Her!

Sorry Jinxy couldnt help it ^^
    Haha xD Thats how it feels sometimes zS

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    lol-it is preety close to that or maybe snob o_O
    Only to you <3
    [/CENTER]

Since forums dead......

Celembar scored a critical hit with Epic Conclusion on Left for 7,271 Lightning damage to Morale. :O
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

hehe, i hit a RK for 8.2K with impale this weekend

Page 115 of 164 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 ... LastLast