We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 112 of 164 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4094
    Xqlusive was killed in action by a Norborg. Also he was an excellent champion, he ranked 12 only using sprint. Respect.

Thumbs up

Meernak is back would he be able to solo tol with tyrant? hehe. Valdez wont transfer, Luglat will come back too, Jagg will show again in the balcony

EN pvp born from ashes... lets fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wA_0lSxkG8

Play.Station.1: The boiling oil defeated Frostis
    Play.Station.2: Draigoch's right claw defeated Merebrand
    Last edited by Gootrek; Jul 05 2013 at 07:39 AM.
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

Exclamation Everyone feeling good at the end of the day

Dear creepsies and freepsies,

As we all know, with the outbalanced time and multiple situations in the moors, the earning of infamy and renown has been lately really divided. Whilst this can be explained by some outbalanced classes and the recent trend to roll a tactical class in the moors, buffs are also a great deal in the earrings. I know that autoflips is not ideal for this, but I hope that freeps and creeps can divide this equally. Lately OP's have been pretty equally divided aswell, so I hope that people can put an effort towards buffs aswell.

I know some dont care about the daily stats, but just a quik view: http://dailystats.theblackappendage....ay?w=Evernight. Here are the top 30 almost only freep. Just insane in my opinion and this has been going on for some time now. Freeps really need to realize this and give creeps some more earrnings aswell, for thier efforts towards the rvr, as yesterday. In the end, everyone needs to feel good at the end of the day.

/kisses
    Last edited by Remcosajax; Jul 05 2013 at 09:56 AM.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Hello all, today I've downgraded my acc to premium, It means I'm out off moors for an undetermined amount of time, I expect minimum till HD launches, or maybe not coming back anymore.
    Sadly I know a lot of people will celebrate this post, so I'll just say see you soon... or maybe never at Evernight PvMP.
    But I'll think if at HD launch purchase my creeps back is worth or not.

Bye
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Dear creepsies and freepsies,
    Here are the top 30 almost only freep.

/kisses
    Tbh in this day we have some free infamy renow 100% token for free !
    You can't look at this point cause I played WL after defiler and later i go with Lore master as many other.
    It's hard to find a balance at this point expecially when you have many fail creep rank 1-4 run to the death many time and give free renow !!!
    nyway tonight i think we played enough and well, some good action and good fight but still hard to keep people togheter and focused for all fight !

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Hello all, today I've downgraded my acc to premium
    Bye
    You can play creep but not freep :P
    I like to have you around mate and i can become angry if you run and pull all npc for follow one freep and after they come back all otgheter and we die !!!!! But that don't mean i wanna see you leave see you soon mate and have fun !

Don't forget:
    Stammi più vicino, se ci stò bene ...
    Sarà perché ti amo !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecA3fp5ttYE
    Last edited by Guiwinner; Jul 06 2013 at 02:14 AM. Reason: P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Tbh in this day we have some free infamy renow 100% token for free !
    You can't look at this point cause I played WL after defiler and later i go with Lore master as many other.
    It's hard to find a balance at this point expecially when you have many fail creep rank 1-4 run to the death many time and give free renow !!!
    nyway tonight i think we played enough and well, some good action and good fight but still hard to keep people togheter and focused for all fight !

I like to have you around mate and i can become angry if you run and pull all npc for follow one freep and after they come back all otgheter and we die !!!!! But that don't mean i wanna see you leave see you soon mate and have fun !

Don't forget:
    Stammi più vicino, se ci stò bene ...
    Sarà perché ti amo !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecA3fp5ttYE
    Logged in for the first time in a while to see what Everzerg was like. You were on your Defi but as soon as the freep zerg was in full swing you were happily zerging along on your Loremaster. Now I am not going into the debate about people can play what and how ever they want but dont come on to the forums and make endless posts about we should all get along and work together and then in game act as you do.

So now you call the creeps rank 1-4 fail. I didn't see you on your creep trying to help them as you so many times preached on forums. No, you happily jumped low rank creeps 4/5/6 vs 1. So play as you like but please don't come on the forums and act all holly.

P.S - RIP Evernight PvMP

Yep creep op-ness will come again ,and yes i will be at the spars with 15 creeps jumping in front of me ,and yes i will be accepting every request to spar ,WHY............i die trying not crying ,shame most creeps don't think the same ,wounder how many creeps the ones that said i don't do spars i don't like them etc etc start sparring if the creeps get an op boost ,i know who you are lets just see what happens

Look inside your wardrobe thats me in your mamas nighty

Don't understand why someone is wanting to remove my post with stats so i will repost it again. So people can clearly see freep opness isn't as bad as creep opness. And the guy who is reporting my post clearly doesn't want people to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nublet87 View Post
    Don't understand why someone is wanting to remove my post with stats so i will repost it again. So people can clearly see freep opness isn't as bad as creep opness. And the guy who is reporting my post clearly doesn't want people to see this.

but you fail to say that during the period that the creeps had the upper hand that certain freeps where on defilers, a reasonable factor in those statistics ... and its not me reporting your post but rather a certain someone who is obviously scared of the truth (a freep )
    Last edited by looterer; Jul 06 2013 at 10:01 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    but you fail to say that during the period that the creeps had the upper hand that certain freeps where on defilers, a reasonable factor in those statistics ... and its not me reporting your post but rather a certain someone who is obviously scared of the truth
    I know lugat, Switchers are the problem, but creeps didn't seem to have a problem with them back in those days. Also freeps are in minorty even now. I know creeps got allot of alts but so do freeps. So with that calculated u can clearly see wich side is more active. I really do fear creep opness if u see these stats.

Last edited by Nublet87; Jul 06 2013 at 10:04 AM.

@nublet

I was there and can in fact say off they're own backs the real creeps did relent and try to give them TR for example unfortunately its not enough to stop everyone, creeps also tried to keep things even with op's and creeps that only ever played creep switched to help the freeps that where trying, the freeps that dictate the action now "are" those creeps that altered that balance, I know because I was healing them in my group lol ...
    Last edited by looterer; Jul 06 2013 at 10:27 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000017f6a2/signature.png]Luglat[/charsig]

Are we allowed to express our opinion on these forums? Seems not...post removed. I suggested last update freeps and creeps with even numbers were as balanced as I could remember. I said nothing to break forum rules yet post gone...
    Last edited by Zoggo; Jul 06 2013 at 10:21 AM.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    Are we allowed to express our opinion on these forums? Seems not...post removed. I said nothing to break forum rules yet post gone...
    Its because you quoted a post that was deleted, mine is gone too. I think Nublet is being reported because of no. 16 on the community guidelines. Obviously a secondary account ;p
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Ah ok Jinx thanks for clearing that up Still think bit harsh to remove.
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

nublet said --> "I really do fear creep opness if u see these stats." don't fear creeps, freeps or creepyfreeps its the freepycreeps you need to fear

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Not really, atm just can roll Reaver, and the idea is not much attractive, about playing freep... I've decided long time ago to stop playing freepside @ moors, but I use to do PvE with my freeps, PvMP & PvE are 2 parts, both different from this game, and must know to make the difference.

The problem is the insane TP grind I need to make:
    2500 TP (If I want to buy my creeps back, it means BA, WL, Warg & Defi)
    4995 TP (Needed for Helm's Deep)
    3995 TP (Just for Eriador Quest packs)
    4500 TP (Rest of Quest Content)
    2000 TP (Unlocking Skirmishes)
    more & more & more.....

So I really don't know when I'll end this farm, and when completed is when I'll look towards coming back to Creepside or not, it always depends about action, and I felt into a deep boredom at moors these late times.

P.S.: Readed something about balance is fine, so, well, numbers are not the best explanation if you think PvMP is actually Balanced.

Freepside on % is played by Minstrels, LM, RK the most, people uses to roll many Wardens atm, and Hunters appears just when there's a clear advantage and a good camping chance, creep gy or just Gramsfoot.

Creepside is weakened, and being weak every day passing due to the Freepside Zerging Lamestyle, it's pretty fun read some people moaning about Creeps, but those ones are the first to switch side and start a steamroll against the other side, talking about people which never cared about getting action but just to roflstomp on the fotm groups, and then some of them starts to flame the few ones which wanted a nice, fun and challenging PvMP area.
    IMO players are the only which can turn this server action, and raise it, but I'm no longer a dreamer, and like readed at other post, if creeps will get back the upper hand, will feel ashamed seeing @ creepside most of the "pride" ones @ freepside.

cu & farewell
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Have fun, any player gone is not good for whatever reasons really but we must endure what is at our disposal.
    I played many classes from start of Lotro creep or freep, last year or 2 minstrel is kinda my main(altho I always played it in good or bad builds), but if there is a will there is a way.
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Im flattered that some people get so upset about me. Remember, it's just a game
    Agree with you. Looks like someone trying trolling you has confused my character with yours... or something. I don't play in PVMP, I'm leveling my free people characters and I'm not interested in it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nublet87 View Post
    Don't understand why someone is wanting to remove my post with stats so i will repost it again. So people can clearly see freep opness isn't as bad as creep opness.
    the stats have low validity. just because creeps did well in a last update doesn't mean freeps should win this update. "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"? not really a good method to balance the game. unless your seriously suggesting creeps should suck it up cos they win last update? no wonder everyone switched to the FOTM class then :P

but tbh, when creeps are OP, it's much easier for a freep to play well (more skills and more gear to get) U9 got pretty balanced towards the end tbh. sure creeps can get better but they need to be the weak link to rank up high enough to get good skills/stuff. playing creep just feels like hitting a brick wall sometimes, you really need to put your balls on the train track and hope people come in with you to get anything done.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Could the idiot who keeps making new posts under known characters names plz stop. Man up, got something to say stop hiding behind anon. Even the regular trolls here I grudgingly respect because at least they got the balls to put their name up.

Quote Originally Posted by looterer View Post
    @nublet

I was there and can in fact say off they're own backs the real creeps did relent and try to give them TR for example unfortunately its not enough to stop everyone, creeps also tried to keep things even with op's and creeps that only ever played creep switched to help the freeps that where trying, the freeps that dictate the action now "are" those creeps that altered that balance, I know because I was healing them in my group lol ...
    Yeh dude, nicely said
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221900000009177f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    ~Rockindude r11 Grd~ ~Shadenevia r10 WL~

Epic dcd x4 times then cant log back just fecking great..........arhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rank7

finaly after 3 weeks without internet, i ding my wl yday,
    wanna thank my epic 6 man zerg for ydays foon!!!
    ps still hugging eve keep it up!!
    [URL=http://s361.photobucket.com/user/donpavou/media/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/donpavou/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

WOW WOW WOW i want 34k a day too, shame on me

At least i have 2k rating (star hugger!!!!!!!)
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Embolo View Post

WOW WOW WOW i want 34k a day too, shame on me

At least i have 2k rating (star hugger!!!!!!!)
    No name changes on alt-finder, and while Vladdor was in the freep raid for a bit, there's no way that this is a legitimate gain, especially because I had a kinny that was on yesterday, chasing rank 9, and was on for 10 hours, and he only got 10.5k... Time for Vladdor to explain himself.
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Jul 09 2013 at 06:02 AM.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Page 112 of 164 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 162 ... LastLast