We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 111 of 164 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    I rest my case......you flaming burgs for you self killing just lol.

Burgs vs Wargs = Burgs win in this update, because they are pretty solid with great dps.
    Not having a fair chance can be annoying, so any skill that changes a 1vs1 to be impossible can be cause for frustration, like knives out. No point to argue like this, unles to give the other more anger, and with his reply yourself too.

Moors is way more fun when creeps are a bit stronger!
    ~Rohki r12 Grd (Formerly known as Rockindude)~ ~Shadenevia r10 WL~

Its forum banter nothing more altaril ,very few burgs roll ettens these days you be lucky if 3 burgs are on at any one time tbh i roam solo alot ,sometimes stalk a solo freep waiting for him to get jumped point been ,a solo burg will and does get jumped by min of 3 wargs alot of the time its 4/5/6 wargs ,now to here the qq that the burg used KO etc etc is just lol against pack of wargs agree ?

As for the spars i fought all diffrent ways but i will stand by the fact vulk has died with me using nothing at all just dps,dust kite and twist rotations etc etc no big deal i know ,as for the flaming that i used ff against a wl just makes me laugh .

Take it from me a good warg can and will beat a burg fact......tell you the problem on this server some players just want you to bend over and take it from behind ,i remember fighting spiders pre update they were popping reflect/eat pet/slows/even burrow sometimes to win the spars ,did i hit any of these weavers while reflect was up nope ,i still came back for more death after death after death ,moving from the spars the occ qq feed back out in the field cos i burg popped ko is just crazy alot burgs use it and aoe dust to pop wargs out of stealth ,lets face it most warg i know are pack hunters 100%.

I just love it how now its the same creeps that spar none of the pre update creeps are there :s ,pre update i had lines of creeps jumping up and down at spars ,but guess what i love the fact i was the underdog made me spar more not qq more.

Just hope you creeps get made way op then when im standing at the spars accepting every spar might make you think a bit deeper to why im playing this game

Warg once said to me pre update you want fair fight pouch play another game respect to that warg changed my way of thinking.

^^thats a werthers moment right there

back to work cya ladies

Just something to think about there is 2 or 3 freeps well skiled freeps that go warg now and then and it amazes me how these guys can go solo hunting getting kills and giving a bloody good 1v1 playing warg.......have a think about it hmmmmm
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Jul 03 2013 at 10:47 AM.

Just hope you creeps get made way op then when im standing at the spars accepting every spar might make you think a bit deeper to why im playing this game
    Hobbit Silence against Reaver DR FTW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Hobbit Silence against Reaver DR FTW!!
    Sry helly that was so funny to watch epic ,this is what keeps me in the ettens ,you popping DR then me hitting HS taking the renown respect for not running away ,honest i never laughed so much in ages just seeing you hovering over my HS waiting to die then i pop up after you die and walk away ,such shame HS is 1 hour cd the look on your rvrs face said it all ,jokeing aside well done your stating to think outside the box to get kills

Wish i fraps it now ,i could have hipsed waited for you to die ,watching you stand over me counting the clock down was epic ,yes you made me smile girl priceless we need more )

I died in the moors today.
    Freeps must be OP.
    QQ

Big meany heads
    Iavadur - Black Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    wow is it possible to go that low ? rocky u still respect this player who logged on freep and tryed to ruin for the freep raid ?
    Sorry dude post got screwed by forum loggin me out, not sure how you read it. But yeah i try to respect any player, iam sure he thinks his reasons are legit, and perhaps because of him not knowing better. No reason to disrespect him for it. Just a need of communication between the 2 party's involved in the matter, the raid and the captain.

Hate brings forth hate man, love brings forth more love. People copy each others behavior, like yawning is copy'd by people because its a good manner to show its time for bed in a group.
    ~Rohki r12 Grd (Formerly known as Rockindude)~ ~Shadenevia r10 WL~

Quote Originally Posted by Altaril View Post
    Sorry dude post got screwed by forum loggin me out, not sure how you read it. But yeah i try to respect any player, iam sure he thinks his reasons are legit, and perhaps because of him not knowing better. No reason to disrespect him for it. Just a need of communication between the 2 party's involved in the matter, the raid and the captain.

Hate brings forth hate man, love brings forth more love. People copy each others behavior, like yawning is copy'd by people because its a good manner to show its time for bed in a group.
    im kinda shocked you respect a player who trying to ruin the action for everyone else.
    but okay i got ur answered thx
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Hes referring to me Rockers.
    My presense gets under his skin abit too much

The original Valdez

The constant bashing on this forum of Valdez and Fiery Creatures really needs to stop. They good players and everytime I group with em they play well and fair.

In fact any creep who plays at the moment should get maximum respect from freeps. This update has been a complete disaster (with no likelihood of any rebalancing til after freep class changes in HD) so give creeps still playing some slack.

Slimebag
    Defiler R10, Bodolf Warg R9, Slimeball Weaver R9. Black Guard and Zoggo FoG

Not at all eve. There is only decent action, when multiple high ranks (as the high ranks freep today) would actually play on a regular base. Of course many of those players have their own issues, why they dont play anymore, but it causes (in my opinion) an extra outbalanced situation. Right now they actually play sometimes, but if you mean, you want to see them go to snowbourn, there will be only grams camping really and only 5-6 k renown for freeps against 3-4 k for creeps. Dont know if that's the big plan? High rank creeps always give some extra boost. Taking that away, well..... no comments.
    Morondomir R15 LRM
    Leader of

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    Lul. Excluding JC, you & the people you play with are pretty much all poor-to-average players playing extremely overpowered classes.
    clearly u take this whole wrong tarenius.
    what i mean with great players, is that they are respected and fun to play with and they not trying to ruin the game for everyone else.
    i play this game for fun and cba take this game so serious like certain players.

and ur not so amazing urself.

cheers cya out there
    Last edited by Rapidash; Jul 04 2013 at 09:33 AM.

—Oscar Wilde

This forum action fails even more than the game. Not holding my breath, but let's see how it'll go in HD and if there's anyone left then. Until then, afk mode.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Altaril View Post
    You cloak an insult to the betraying captain and boasting of your groups victory against a single captain as epic, funny, lol moment, what purpose does it serve?. Make love not war man!
    Alta, the problem wasn't that he was trying to fight against us on creep - if he'd tried to grab the KB of the middle boss with his reaver, or by leading a group in at the last moment, we would have totally understood, and if he'd have succeeded in doing that, then we would have been frustrated, but not angry about it. However, Valdez logged on to his cappy, Annicar, and attempted to use the captain's noble mark (which for those that don't know, lowers threat of all those attacking the boss, save for the cappy) and stood outside the platform in an attempt to lure the boss away and reset it. Valdez was not gaining any renown or infamy by doing this - it was simply an attempt to prevent the freeps from profiting from the work they had put in to take the middle boss (which, lets face it, is a pain in the &&&&). Luckily I was able to use my noble mark to counter Valdez's one, but this attempt to troll against the side, on which he was playing, was just childish.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    and ur not so amazing urself.
    Nah i think he's pretty good:P
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Not at all eve. There is only decent action, when multiple high ranks (as the high ranks freep today) would actually play on a regular base. Of course many of those players have their own issues, why they dont play anymore, but it causes (in my opinion) an extra outbalanced situation. Right now they actually play sometimes, but if you mean, you want to see them go to snowbourn, there will be only grams camping really and only 5-6 k renown for freeps against 3-4 k for creeps. Dont know if that's the big plan? High rank creeps always give some extra boost. Taking that away, well..... no comments.
    True dat ^ +1 rep

Creep side will defo be a lot weaker if Valdez etc transfer
    PvP Youtube channel

Nerf plx

river op!

nerf it plz X(
    [CENTER]Meernakh Daggerfoot / Meery & Meepsy Meep

[b]Meep Meep![/b][/CENTER]

Forum banter don,t ya just love it .......lets sort it like real men we all spar losers transfer winners stay boom sorted agree ?

Or maybe we all meet up and go for hours worth of line dancing problem sorted ,who wants to hold my hand

Im flattered that some people get so upset about me. Remember, it's just a game

The original Valdez

Woah! Some good RVR tnight but lagged SOO much on my wl, never ever lagged like that bfore on this comp even in rvr on my rk etc

Some others in our raid also said lot lag, much lag too on freep raid too i guess?
    PvP Youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Woah! Some good RVR tnight but lagged SOO much on my wl, never ever lagged like that bfore on this comp even in rvr on my rk etc

Some others in our raid also said lot lag, much lag too on freep raid too i guess?
    havent xped such lag for a very long time maybe 3-4 months
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Lag for me was epic also....server lag is real issue ,seems a waste of time running a high end rig like mine when its the sever that causes the bottle neck ,fix it turbine please we payed good money to have fun ;s

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post

Yeah we all lagged as well. Was some good RvR scraps nonetheless.

Lag for me was epic also....server lag is real issue ,seems a waste of time running a high end rig like mine when its the sever that causes the bottle neck ,fix it turbine please we payed good money to have fun ;s
    iinc, it's an engine issue. lotro PvP was very late as they never intended in development for the years it was being made. so the game was designed at max for 24people fighting enemies at one time.

since they've been updating the game, more flashy skills and extreme amount of stacks with debuffs and buffs and players and enemies. I'm not surprised we've not had another real 24man raid as I bet they will get some a whole chunk of complaints of the game unable to handle it. sounds like what happened with draicoh imo... challange mode 12 people? weird.

huge foundations of the game work, doubt it'll happen, and no doubt we'll get more flashy and more buffs/debuffs with HD class revamp. lets just hope they revamp the map a little better so we don't bottle-neck into tight spaces too much. I barely get horrible lag on fights in fields, just seems when there are a few NPC's too I brake even if the option for special effects are off (huge help normally)
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    iinc, it's an engine issue. lotro PvP was very late as they never intended in development for the years it was being made. so the game was designed at max for 24people fighting enemies at one time.

since they've been updating the game, more flashy skills and extreme amount of stacks with debuffs and buffs and players and enemies. I'm not surprised we've not had another real 24man raid as I bet they will get some a whole chunk of complaints of the game unable to handle it. sounds like what happened with draicoh imo... challange mode 12 people? weird.

huge foundations of the game work, doubt it'll happen, and no doubt we'll get more flashy and more buffs/debuffs with HD class revamp. lets just hope they revamp the map a little better so we don't bottle-neck into tight spaces too much. I barely get horrible lag on fights in fields, just seems when there are a few NPC's too I brake even if the option for special effects are off (huge help normally)
    bit weird in snowy and eldar theres been more then just 2 raids fighting each other and they seem to handle the lag issue.
    wonder why evernight can only handle 1 rvr fights :S we shouldnt have any problem :P

—Oscar Wilde

Looks like i just missed the RVR but the smaller fights later this evening were fun aswell.

meep!
    [CENTER]Meernakh Daggerfoot / Meery & Meepsy Meep

[b]Meep Meep![/b][/CENTER]

Page 111 of 164 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 161 ... LastLast