We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 164 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    I think it's to mask the creep incompetance of late, a bit of paranioa but mostly to make drama. (Forum is pretty dead without the flaming huh guys ^^)

Just look at Louvre going into a discussion and than... saying he isn't the one asking questions... maybe you didn't ask, but surely you can answer, it's a forum afterall why else bother to use it.

Atrio stop fc mio rk pliss, no moar elf kb's for you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000007e45b/signature.png]Ongbyrz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    Just look at Louvre going into a discussion and than... saying he isn't the one asking questions... maybe you didn't ask, but surely you can answer,
    Didn't I ?

Ong , avoid being high while reading the forums .

It should be praised however , that you did notice something ...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

who are the healer ? I know ... defiler no need more !!!

For freep can be more hard, you need to look on mini and if he miss WS and RK can heal too. Captain are another good healer.

Anyway atm low rank creep are really useless and heal is too much low for a raid.

Too much OP class for freep and only warg are OP atm for creep and ... 80% of the player are warg atm <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    You do realize it is not I who's making the questions here , don't you ?

A stupid answer , for a stupid question .

That never fails to amuse me , thanks .
    More entirely sensible question & stupid answer, but I don't expect much more.

I'm sure you are right though, the reason the creeps wiped was a spy telling us that boon was leading & you had 8 healers.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    but I don't expect much more.
    Can I borrow this ?

I'm sure you are right though, the reason the creeps wiped was a spy telling us that boon was leading & you had 8 healers.
    I never said such a thing . I quoted EXACTLY what I meant to quote , and wrote my very personal opinion about it .

Do I believe there are freeps spying on creep ooc ? Yes I do .
    Have I witnessed it myself ? Yes I have .
    Was I at any point debating about why said creep raid disbanded / wiped ? No , I was not .

But I don't expect much more - by Tarenius .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]

blah blah words etc

K/d ratio actually went up on Mon night and there were wipes/deaths for both sides that I recall

''most of the time they are entirely predictable. '

most = some/not everything/not all

Entirely = everything/all/100%

both sides flank so moot point

But regardless of wether there was a spy or not there were some cracking fights that evening, some of the best action for ages

Boonie

The Avengers Officer

Black Guard Officer

ps who is that lovely reaver Criip who just stands looking at the Grams Tyrant all day or is so shy he stands behind a tree at the back of grams
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000260ab/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes, they were nice fights and there were wipes on both sides. It's just sad that you have to resort to accusing freeps (& presumably Ong, since he was leading) of spying when the fights didn't go your way at the end of the evening. Not that having a spy would really make any difference to the outcome of a fight.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Thumbs up

Another fun evening yesterday y'all. Good times. Cheers.
    [color=red][b]Violence[/b] (formaly known as 'Uncastrated')[/color] [color=#1BFFFD].:| [b][EN] Evernight [NeverFreep][/b] |:.[/color]

Yes, they were nice fights and there were wipes on both sides. It's just sad that you have to resort to accusing freeps (& presumably Ong, since he was leading) of spying when the fights didn't go your way at the end of the evening. Not that having a spy would really make any difference to the outcome of a fight.
    I was acting on information that was relayed to me and had nothing to do with wether fights were going my way or not , if it happened at the start of the evening I would have done the same , I know some of the history of Ong and BG and that didn't influence my choice when I disbanded ,
    I will disagree up to a point though with not making any difference in a fight , sometimes it is pretty obvious who is a RaT and who is leading, history and how fight mechanics are being observed for example but say as an example if a RaT is changed and then its focused on and the fight is moved away so the dead RaT can no longer take part can lead people to wonder
    But there is a history of ooc spying for both sides but more prevalent of creep ooc spying , it also not restricted to solely ooc info can be passed via a kinnie on the opposite side via TS/vent some of it can be attributed as spying and gaining and advantage over the opposition but other times info like 'don't disband yet we'll meet you at lc hs or continue fightig just waiting on some new people' can lead to continuing action

Boonie

The Avengers officer

Black Guard Officer
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000260ab/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Is all this necessary? The problem here is very simple. All this issues only can be fixed when people stops &&&& up when a opponent comes to you. I can smell stealthed creeps cause that

Its overwhelming each day I enter Moors. Wasted to see all people with tones of store buffs etc. Thats pure fightclubbing. Im tempted to do a huuuuuge fightclubbing, like 340k, and when someone will tell me I ll send him to hell. Hypocrites. I can tell tones of people who fightclubbed, so if u feel invested better shut up.

Switchers, spies, lotro store abusement, hipsers, easy play-mode = fightclubbing = lamer = no respect.

Long life to suicidal style, long life to Rejit.

Guild Wars 2.
    [b][EN] Evernight
    Kinship: [url="http://www.knights-evernight.net/"]Knights Of The White Tree[/url]
    Tribe: [url="http://creaturesofthefierykind.shivtr.com/"]Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/url][/b]
    Champion Captain Hunter | Weaver Blackarrow Defiler

I ll see that Ze Faidinyo da Souza. ./hug

Quote Originally Posted by theboon View Post
    I was acting on information that was relayed to me and had nothing to do with wether fights were going my way or not , if it happened at the start of the evening I would have done the same , I know some of the history of Ong and BG and that didn't influence my choice when I disbanded ,
    I will disagree up to a point though with not making any difference in a fight , sometimes it is pretty obvious who is a RaT and who is leading, history and how fight mechanics are being observed for example but say as an example if a RaT is changed and then its focused on and the fight is moved away so the dead RaT can no longer take part can lead people to wonder
    But there is a history of ooc spying for both sides but more prevalent of creep ooc spying , it also not restricted to solely ooc info can be passed via a kinnie on the opposite side via TS/vent some of it can be attributed as spying and gaining and advantage over the opposition but other times info like 'don't disband yet we'll meet you at lc hs or continue fightig just waiting on some new people' can lead to continuing action

Boonie

The Avengers officer

Black Guard Officer
    I suppose knowing who is RAT gives you an advantage, that's the only thing I've heard so far (excluding location) that actually makes a difference. It's almost always very obvious who is leader though.

There is communication between sides, of course, but not information like raid location or RAT in most cases. I'm sure some people do spy, but I doubt it's the same people that are leading raids.

Regardless, even if there was a spy he/she was not feeding info to the raid, so your sources were wrong.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Herio View Post
    Guild Wars 2.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUa5oHgYV2k
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ongbyrz. View Post
    I think it's to mask the players incompetance of late
    Made a correction with your permission... or without him
    PvMP R15s [US/EU] Ashara, Destiny, Hayley, Longinus, Zaphire
    SWTOR Founder, Legendary Player, Living Legend, Galactic Command Tier 247 (The Harbinger)
    Black Desert (Valkyrie Jordine) Riders of Icarus (Assassin PvP Velzeroth)
    Goofing around EU-Evernight Derzelas BA R13 (Awhile back known as Farruquita)

Hmmmmm seems few of you creeps are running to GW2 ,you can run but you can't hide i will hunt your &&& down there also :P (Knew store brand----> port to any mmorpg to own there weak built classes) tbh that would be first time i would use the shop /qq jag discuss .

Anyways back to reality .

Reasons i think few are moving.

1/ boredom ?
    2/ Balance ?
    3/ Lag ?
    4/ RVR lack of ?
    5/ You like look of GW2
    6/ You hate pouch ?
    7/ Can't get near the windows for jag ?
    8/ 10th pc you broke in anger ?
    9/ Your not going to GW2 but enjoy the Sims now ?
    10/ Losing sleep Dreaming about Grishnaluk <3 and Dusky <3 while you sleep at night in your (singe bed) ?

Number 10 i think for most of you big kiss raptors

Que the insults comming my way boom :P

Love you Pouch <3
    Ghostmaw Moonchaser - She-Wolf of The Old Forest.
    Amethysael - Defier of Evil.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000010d899/signature.png]Ghostmaw[/charsig]

the warg stalker love every hobbits <.< i duno why !

Anyway ... warg have bored in etten ... and many higth ranked creep are useless cause dont' play for creep side but only for show how much i'm imba with a rank 10+ and run alone ... or with his special friends !

Creep are the same player on freep ... at last that's happen on freep too but freep have much OP class and that boring enought !

When creep see 2 mini or 3 all leave the game ... boooooring !

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Anyway ... warg have bored in etten ... and many higth ranked creep are useless cause dont' play for creep side but only for show how much i'm imba with a rank 10+ and run alone ... or with his special friends !
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !
    Last edited by Louvre; Jun 30 2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Ha Ha Ha !

GuiW....... What?

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    GuiW....... What?
    This is my reaction whenever I read a post by Guiwinner.
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    This is my reaction whenever I read a post by Guiwinner.
    no your reaction usually is ask for more milk after you die alone like a cat !

louvre you play a warg like 3/4 of the server atm ... and write on forum about zerg ... please ... shut up too ...

What i wanan mean valdez it's that, a lot of hight ranked player never join raid or group for help other creep ... or usually i see that.

Only few player play for help community and for create a game in the ettens ... the other think only to find best target for take infamy/renow.

That's is what i see many time.
    If you ask in creep side for some dpser ... you will never find one but ... if you will attack anyone ... for sure 3 warg will spawn fast !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    louvre you play a warg like 3/4 of the server atm ... and write on forum about zerg ... please ... shut up too ...
    Me ? A one man zerg ? Oh stop you please ! :blushes:

What the server people choose to play is none of my bussiness ( and it's not yours either to be honest ) . I've been running a stalker for over a year now , so don't you dare put me in the same bag as fotm players ( eww ) .

Still wondering why no one wants to join your groups either on creep or freep ? It's not my fault that you still think that might & agi > will for a lore-master ( your own words ) , or that a month ago you still didn't know about the existance of parables , or that you just can't understand the concept of zerg , or this or that ...

QQ much .

Some people don't want to join raids due to the epic amount of nabs in it nowadays. Nothing wrong with that to be honest, it's up to you how you want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post
    Some people don't want to join raids due to the epic amount of nabs in it nowadays. Nothing wrong with that to be honest, it's up to you how you want to play.
    Sometime you can play with noobbies :P

might agility better of will why ?
    I can talk about lore master in debuff, at last will it's useless because don't help you in hit rating and you don't need damage ... but is another point of viev anyway vitality is better.

Anyway i'm a lore master and play my class enought good. I'm a player and just play

I'm bored with this child play stile ... i play for fun and some time people blame me for switch ... or other bull&&&& !!

Try to learn the fun and play your game !
    Game isn't rank/renow-infamy !

Page 11 of 164 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast