We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 109 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 4094

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Wait for the transfers to get up...
    same same

Eh? I said wait for the transfers.. asbin sarcastic way.. see how empty moors is then.

Second, Maz has a hunter in EN afaik.

Third no, our tribe is playing gw and other games. But as we are going to go anyway, and freeps said its better without us, don't think its because of our absense.
    I have a hunter, cappy and a chimp in EN, but I no longer play lotro.
    You can guess who is playing them at the moment.

Nice action today! All can thank to michellona elmx2 for having us 0% bunus and ruining the almost dead action lately in moor! cheers you can continue contributing to creep server transfer/ leaving game as you did yesterday !
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    I have a hunter, cappy and a chimp in EN, but I no longer play lotro.
    You can guess who is playing them at the moment.
    No longer playing lotro, I suggest you stop the trolling and do something else then.

Slimebag
    Defiler R10, Bodolf Warg R9, Slimeball Weaver R9. Black Guard and Zoggo FoG

Afaik there is no creep strike going on, saw some people on glff wondering about it.
    Most of our tribe is playing gw, im pveing and doupt many will come back before transfers.

My guess is, people are tired of the action.
    I logged my reaver just to encounter 7 freeps on fields.
    Logged back abit later just to see 15 freeps being ooc'd in the only red keep.

Seems to me, pve zergs have their effect coming sooner then expected.

The day peoplw learn to solo/small groups rather then mindlessly join zergs with no skill, action might improve.

As long as theres peolle who die once and ooc for a full raid. There won't be action.

The original Valdez

Most of our tribe is playing gw, im pveing and doupt many will come back before transfers.
    I'm mixing potions on Pottermore! I am cool.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

And for not leting us have our relic and some bonus .!.
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Afaik there is no creep strike going on, saw some people on glff wondering about it.
    I've been busy with DIY most of the weekend (it never ends!) but will be taking part in the CWSE once the date has been confirmed.
    Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend

Or simply because it's summer, you know, nice weather, maybe others like me chose to spend the days outside.
    Well anyway I still have a glimmering hope, life will return to EN.. Even though I haven't been playing for that long in the Moors like most of you here, it's sad to see my home server dying.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001e4605/signature.png]Craisse[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    Nice action today! All can thank to michellona elmx2 for having us 0% bunus and ruining the almost dead action lately in moor! cheers you can continue contributing to creep server transfer/ leaving game as you did yesterday !
    I barely played last 2 weeks, I run around solo today and it is me who killed action? Not sure what i done wrong.

Tonight was atleast good raid vs raid action, Vulkaran made the raid then me and Tark continued to lead
    Cheers for the fun.
    ~Rohki r12 Grd (Formerly known as Rockindude)~ ~Shadenevia r10 WL~

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    I barely played last 2 weeks, I run around solo today and it is me who killed action? Not sure what i done wrong.
    you allways ruin the action mich with ur witch powers makes creeps run away like chickens zS
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Valdes add nothing at all, whenever we get a good fights all he does is call creeps to hug grams or hug a keep or log off. Wow that is a real changle guys. We don't need people like him on evernight all he does is making bad athomsphere and we defintly don't need it. I think this server will be better off with the likes as him gone. I try to do stuff all i see him and Atrohim, jynx heph etc etc is trying to ruin the action or qq so i don't think they will be missed.

And every one knows it when those are offline the action is 10 times better for creep and freep so pls go as fast as possible.
    I am the first guardian on this server who used a 2hander (with parry stance), i have seen the biggest battles, enjoyed raids from all the big raidleaders Evernight ever had to offer, i have been in 4 big kinships, in 2 big tribes and one of them is Creatures of the Fiery Kind.

I have seen this type of argueing so many times that i now wonder why i still care, but it is easy: The guys you are talking about are my friends, and thats why i write my perspective on the matter:

Valdez is the best skilled reaver i have known (togheter with emo, but that is long history), he is a fun guy driven by his passion like a true warrior. In my time with CotFK, i have left the CotFK group many times because sometimes a group of that great skill was not needed; the guys you named: Atrohim, Jynx, Heph, Valdez do so well they are way stonger then a random fellowship. I understand that they remain in group longer then i would because they do it well.

The passion i see in each of them, may be confused for intentional behaviour to ruin gameplay, as you experience it. But you already know this all from the perspective as freep.

Seen from creep perspective, this formidable team is a beacon of hope, one by one they are players where new creeps and old can learn from. They are a force supplying new and old creeps with keeps, act as a shield for them, and in general makes them feel that they have a real fighting chance when they level, thus motivational purposes. If there is a group like them, it prevents the creeps from logging so that the day is left with almost no creeps at all and it is a boring day for creep and freeps.

Anger fills me to see that all this is ignored, i think many creeps wil agree with me that players of that rank and experience and skill are needed really bad. Without them creeps dont even stand much of a chance.

Evelien, burry your hatchet towards them please or atleast do not use forums or ooc for communication purposes in this matter. If you want to say something do it in private.
    And Fiery Creatures i urge you to do the same, don't put negative energy towards each other, it ruins the play of many a freep and creep.

I do my best to make the Evernight pvp filled with love, so if anyone wants to talk, iam available.

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Take note of these words Gandhi said, and be wise and have fun.
    I hope i offended none with this post, it was not my intent.

One love, one hearth, Remon
    aka: Shadenevia, Rockindude, and Altaril
    Last edited by Altaril; Jun 30 2013 at 07:59 PM.
    ~Rohki r12 Grd (Formerly known as Rockindude)~ ~Shadenevia r10 WL~

Tbh atm it's quite hard to find a balance. With class and number both side can become too much strong.
    Warg aren't a true dps class, they can stun/fear interrupt or root etc, but warg need to switch in flayer for survive.
    Spider are a really good class for spam poison, snare, drain power etc but the only true dps class for me are BA and reaver.

Tonight we missing both and become hard kill a freep if they have enough heal. WIth a reaver and BA you need to put him to 50% and if you have enough focus target will die really fast.
    Was funny heal tonight and really good job from all low ranked creep

Make more group and keep the fight ! see you in game :P

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    how every time you die or survive enough time agains 4+ creeps there come a group of 10+freeps? every time? who always takes our relic? who pve when most creeps online? that you play barely doesnt mean you dont riun pvp in the few times you play. And to rhapidash - plaese dont discuss in forums we all know that you'll switch to your BA when they become the better side so just its pointless to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    how every time you die or survive enough time agains 4+ creeps there come a group of 10+freeps? every time? who always takes our relic? who pve when most creeps online? that you play barely doesnt mean you dont riun pvp in the few times you play. And to rhapidash - plaese dont discuss in forums we all know that you'll switch to your BA when they become the better side so just its pointless to talk!
    You're complaining about getting ganked whilst trying to gank someone?
    Eraelin | Redemnus

I write first time in this forum and i want to share my opinion with you.

Instead of arguing in this forum we must all QQ/whine/get angry about the true problems of lotro pvp:

1. Same map for 6 years, making things boring

2. Almost every time we have raid vs raid action, lag is very high

3. Devs seems occasionally give advantage to each side with items not linked with skills (e.g brands, FA items for everyone) in order to raise the use of lotro store

We also need to understand and live/play knowing the following facts:

1. Currently high ranked and well geared freeps are way op comprare to >= rank 10 creeps

2. High ranked and experienced creeps can stand very well against high ranked freeps. Also high ranked creeps are fewer that high ranked freeps

3. There are no op classes in my opinion but there are very op players. i tried in the past to pvp with minstrel it was a disaster

4. Its very hard to set rules in an open arena pvp enviroment. Although we have manage last few days to set a few rules, althought its hard to maintain them 24/7

5. In open arena pvp enviroment you must expect to be zerged/outnumbered/ambused/farmed etc. I personally dont have a problem with that as lotro is only a game and we all must not give to much attention to such things

So all relax a bit and remember that tomorrow is another day and another opportunity to win

PM

Sorry for any low rank i ganged, but i will continue do it - lol

Mega gz to Rodin for rank 15

Sorry for my bad engish, i hope to make clear my thoughts

Antonlas - Rank 13 rk -
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    You're complaining about getting ganked whilst trying to gank someone?
    Trying take a keep when we have 0% bonus and then the micner comes and attacks us and when we kill its a gank? please dont make such stupid sayings again

Quote Originally Posted by Antonlas-EU View Post

Instead of arguing in this forum we must all QQ/whine/get angry about the true problems of lotro pvp:

3. Devs seems occasionally give advantage to each side with items not linked with skills (e.g brands, FA items for everyone) in order to raise the use of lotro store

1. Currently high ranked and well geared freeps are way op comprare to >= rank 10 creeps

2. High ranked and experienced creeps can stand very well against high ranked freeps. Also high ranked creeps are fewer that high ranked freeps

3. There are no op classes in my opinion but there are very op players. i tried in the past to pvp with minstrel it was a disaster

4. Its very hard to set rules in an open arena pvp enviroment. Although we have manage last few days to set a few rules, althought its hard to maintain them 24/7

5. In open arena pvp enviroment you must expect to be zerged/outnumbered/ambused/farmed etc. I personally dont have a problem with that as lotro is only a game and we all must not give to much attention to such things

So all relax a bit and remember that tomorrow is another day and another opportunity to win

PM

Antonlas - Rank 13 rk -
    well its the classes mainly - rk has more cc than any creep, ( 3dazes+1stun 2slows ) also one of the dazes applies before the hit and it should after the hit, so in cc dps and heal freeps beat creeps

Dear XPICTO

I still believe that indivindual play style of each player is above the skills that a class has. Skills are an arsenal in your disposal but the ability to use them correctly on each opponent is making the difference. Also certain classes have advantages against certain classes, but that not make a class op. For example rks (in my opinion) are very strong against wargs and bas, but not against rvrs and defs. I believe i can kill every warg in 1vs1 but i cant kill a >rank 8 defiler, also rvrs of >10 rank can kill me.

For every skill there are counter measures. You mentioned rks stuns (i writen only for rk class cause i consider myshelf noob to write about other classes).
    1. Chilling Rhetoric has a nice -50% movement speed but its only good against bas and wls trying escape. Warg and rvrs can use their speed boost
    2. Shocking words is not a 100% possible stun. You have to use it at the right time depending on the creep class you fight. Also you need to invest to raise possibility
    3. Vivid imagery is trully a powerfull skill
    4. Shocking touch only good in melee fights, creeps close to rk are not good )
    5. Do not Fall to X, good against warg and rvrs, useless against bas

My point from all these are that experienced players knowing any little detail about it's skill and many details about others classes, can make a class appear OP in certain circumstances. Also rank of each player is very very important

PM
    I really like posts about class role, gameplay, personal style etc. I feel there are many little secrets that will make all of us better.

Antonlas - Rank 13 rk -
    [IMG][/IMG]

I miss anything?

Way to many people have become group dependent its a sign of the times imo.......take the spars for instance no one shows ,yea there is few that don't like them ,but for others its down to the fact they ain't done enough solo kills out in on the field ,its a fact the mount of times i stumbled across a solo player they just jumped on the spot not hitting back basicly saying i dont want to 1v1 let me go on my way please ,have ago ffs im worst burg on evernight just cant understand it tbh.

I said it long time ago in freep occ new players are becomming group dependent ,then when faced with solo 1v1 its turn and run time .

quote ---->More people should try playing solo and in small groups, not just run in raids or zergs by default (multiple fellowships in the same place is essentially the same as a raid). Fighting when you have to think for yourself (not just follow the leader/follow the RAT) and you can't rely on numbers or heal stacking to win will make you a much better player.

Also, less cowardice. Using skills like sprint/hips to run away if you're getting ganked is perfectly fine, but using them when you are the one with the numbers is quite sad.

^^ true words from great 1v1 player.
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Jul 01 2013 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonlas-EU View Post

PM

Antonlas - Rank 13 rk -
    the apprentice has become master zS nah i just kidding ^^
    anton you have some good points here and i totally agree with you.
    + 1 rep
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Tharahad View Post
    I miss anything?
    A lot of fun!

@Altaril First time I read Gandhi quotes in a pvp forum. He also said "Nonviolence is the weapon of the strong." Just imagine that in the moors. Teaparty all day xD

Evernight : Tanik R14 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    No longer playing lotro, I suggest you stop the trolling and do something else then.
    Thanks for this wonderful thing called multitasking I'm able to check and post on forums whilst playing another game.

Page 109 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 159 ... LastLast