We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 108 of 164 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    honestly i got nothing to lose haha
    i payed loads of money for a game (3 expansions, original game SoA and VIP 3 years now without lifetimer) so i am not gonna waste it on evernight i just hope to transfer soon or just delete so i wont come back even if i want in the future
    pls, don't get me wrong...

I was referring to this whole situation...

I'm in the same situation u r, original SoA and MoM (still got the game boxes), and VIP account till today...

I played in the moors with my freeps till lvl 65, since there almost never got there with them...

as I'm also an officer on a freep kin, so I don't have much time to play in the moors, and it saddens me the way things are, just that...

nonetheless, I always got a way to play and have some fun...

Valdes add nothing at all, whenever we get a good fights all he does is call creeps to hug grams or hug a keep or log off. Wow that is a real changle guys. We don't need people like him on evernight all he does is making bad athomsphere and we defintly don't need it. I think this server will be better off with the likes as him gone. I try to do stuff all i see him and Atrohim, jynx heph etc etc is trying to ruin the action or qq so i don't think they will be missed.

And every one knows it when those are offline the action is 10 times better for creep and freep so pls go as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Valdes add nothing at all, whenever we get a good fights all he does is call creeps to hug grams or hug a keep or log off. Wow that is a real changle guys. We don't need people like him on evernight all he does is making bad athomsphere and we defintly don't need it. I think this server will be better off with the likes as him gone. I try to do stuff all i see him and Atrohim, jynx heph etc etc is trying to ruin the action or qq so i don't think they will be missed.

And every one knows it when those are offline the action is 10 times better for creep and freep so pls go as fast as possible.
    What you just stated seems like an opinion on freep side.
    If you are able to get full time creep player to agree with your statement then it might be convincing and believable, but it seems to me that all you care about is for the freepside. I doubt your actually speaking out for creeps players. I don't think any creeps would want CotFK to leave, you do though, you know that farming low rankers will be easier without resistance. Creeps without skillful players is going to get farmed repeatedly even with the help of CotFK, so what Asi did was to prevent farming.
    The freeps may not like it. But it cannot be helped with such unbalanced PVP.

They report you, because you don't trashtalk me or creatures.
    Instead you show respect to people who want to pvp, instead of brainless pve raids formed with lies. "24+ creeps raided, come moors" when the reality is that theres only groups of 3-5 running about!

Salute to you my friend!

P.s. keep those nice vids coming!

So first it was Val that needed to transfer, now its Val, Hep,jynx and Atro? Whats next..all creeps and then all NPC's must be removed?
    This server will be much worse for every one if those guys leave.

I wont say that the action is better when you are offline because that would mean that I actually give you some credit..which I wont and cant. This server would however be much beter with the likes of you transfering.

Nice zerg raid ...against small group of creeps by the way. I hear you called it a 24 man creep raid...lol..and you preach about balance

Creatures (and others) leaving won't do anything good for the server, they got many very skilled and ranked players, who know how to play (fact, saying anything else is bs). Ranked veterans are many times backbone of the action, they charge first, flank groups, cap keeps/dof and so on - obviously it isn't always the case, but generally yes. New players are needed also of course, but most of them get just farmed (and realistically can't do anything about it). The server can't afford to lose any players, because you can't pvp alone. It also starts a kind of chain reaction if mass of ppl leave -> they take friends with them and so on.

And yes everyone hugs, creeps and freeps. Fact.

Helm's Deep will bring some ppl back for sure, but they might leave as fast if balance won't be fixed - there's a lot depending on the class revamps and also if creeps will receive good updates.

Also about logging just when action starts to form etc. well there's time zones, and it's easy for ppl who live in UK or near. +2h to that is quite a lot on week days when you're working, I've had to log so many times when action's been good because I'm not gonna play to 1am and then go to work in 7am.
    Last edited by qru; Jun 27 2013 at 05:20 PM.

Its sad too hear that some of you from Creatures are gonna transfer always loved to play against You guys! Been alot of nice fights and i really enjoyed them
    So sad too see that more and more high ranks are gonna transfer from this server
    Whatever ppl say, imo You guys made some great action! And like some said, the 1 side isn't better than the other.. Both sides hugs, zergs etc

Quersen.

That's a freeps Raid Leader words... *sigh*
    Well I'll share my little oppinion about:
    If Valdez & Creatures transfers... at least Me (I know many people don't care about), and others, will do the same, we tried the best for improving the action at this server, and all the regards received are: "go asap?"
    In all the years I've been playing at Evernight Imop, never seen such abuse of fotm, ezmoding, etc... by both sides, mainly played by switchers, nor seen freeps following a kind of uncompetant person like you are.
    It could be hard to read by yours, but You & Nakah, maybe should ask about fraids to people like Ruca, or others, but if no one want to lead, something happens...
    But, as said on this post, I'm just playing Evernight trying to get some action, meanwhile most of my kin/tribe is at Snow... Losing them, and I'm sure they will move to snow, like I'm gonna move already, let me know what kind of pvp you will be able to do, at the moment all the creepside experienced players are no longer playing...

To Aniquilador (& others):
    It's not disrespect, I sometimes cj people for fun, like the cj share we had some days ago, also I got cj'd by others, and in funny cases when they are raid vs me, other times killed when sparring, that's Evernight, and we try to enjoy, and some small actions brings you back from boredom

Cya.

The addiction level most of you have is quite worrying. For your own mental sanity i leave a random link from google with the search "video game addiction" i did just for you to read. The extreme way in which most of you deal with the absence of victory ("u killed me", "u zerged me", "im the best playa eva, NOT YOU", blah blah) reminded me a lot of addicts in abstinence.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...iction-on-rise

Solve much, the transfers or QQing will not. In yourselves, the problem lies. Unreasonable, you all are. End, The.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    They report you, because you don't trashtalk me or creatures.
    Instead you show respect to people who want to pvp, instead of brainless pve raids formed with lies. "24+ creeps raided, come moors" when the reality is that theres only groups of 3-5 running about!

Salute to you my friend!

P.s. keep those nice vids coming!
    Yeah seems that someone don't like my posts, as you can see is removed again =(. I will put the video on the video pvp section, for if someone want to see it. (Hope is not being removed xD)

I'm glad that you like it my friend, hope to make another more longer soon .

See you amigo

+Rep, your funnehs made a good laugh!
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Jun 28 2013 at 06:36 AM.

well hope freeps are satisfied with that but you can see the last days server Inf/Ren graph how it is going here:

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....evernight&d=30

do you see anything interesting?

now imagine CoTFK transfers server. my prediction is the earning is going to decrease many, if things continue. But Its not my problem, I am also playing Snow.

hope you like killing the server. Cause killing pvmp will make other freeps to move from server so less people to raid up for pve (sad news).

Quote Originally Posted by Rebrok View Post
    well hope freeps are satisfied with that but you can see the last days server Inf/Ren graph how it is going here:

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....evernight&d=30

do you see anything interesting?
    It seems that all kinds of creep decreases least (free)Reavers and to a lesser extent Defilers... That reminds me of some duos and trios that can be seen behind some trees and areas away from main action. zS

Nice video Ani. Must have taken some time to set up all the skills

I take my hat off for Krozion as well. Solo, skilled reaver that always surprises and zergs me down in seconds when I think the fight is already won.

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Nice video Ani. Must have taken some time to set up all the skills
    Thank you mate, glad that you like it . Yeah it cost me some months for take the rutine because usually i used more the keyboard than my mouse.But now is better

lol I like the mass deleating of posts from GM's XD

anyway, I think transfers are down untill HD is released. they are revamping it what they said on twitter some time ago. there was also a thread somewhere where sapience replied saying it will take a long time, expect around HD. seen as we've heard no information publicly, I'm assuming it's a long way off. hence HD release. as you'd expect crazy long loading screens they would probably fit the tech in with the expansion.

you might need to suck it up and stay in that time.

however... the grass is always greener on the other side

Congratulations to Sir Rodin, getting to rank 15 with hard work and perseverance and despite the abuse he regularly gets from freeps.

dont know what u talkin about xodus, but rodin is loved by the freeps only mich who is the evil witch gz for rank 15 rodin

Are creeps on strike? Recently action creepside has been led by Altaril (on his WL Shadenevia), but he's been on his minstrel for ages and only recently returned to the Moors, in addition to some low-mid rankers - where is everyone? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Are creeps on strike? Recently action creepside has been led by Altaril (on his WL Shadenevia), but he's been on his minstrel for ages and only recently returned to the Moors, in addition to some low-mid rankers - where is everyone? :P
    No many people wants to play a broken pvp system you know, especially on a low populated server.

Wait for the transfers to get up...

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    No many people wants to play a broken pvp system you know, especially on a low populated server.
    Firstly, you aren't a part of this server's community any more, and I'm afraid that whatever you have to say on the subject isn't really relevant because of this - if you view the game as so defunct, then why the hell are you commenting on the forums regarding it?

Secondly, Valdez, I think you'll be waiting a long time for transfers to come up. I'm pretty certain that Bubu's theory about merges is the more likely one, but not until HD. So are you and the rest of Creatures really going to be on strike simply because you got upset about what Eve said, for the next 4 months?
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Jun 30 2013 at 01:42 PM.

Firstly, you aren't a part of this server's community any more, and I'm afraid that whatever you have to say on the subject isn't really relevant because of this.

Secondly, Valdez, I think you'll be waiting a long time for transfers to come up. I'm pretty certain that Bubu's theory about merges is the more likely one, but not until HD. So are you and the rest of Creatures really going to be on strike simply because you got upset about what Eve said, for the next 4 months?
    Where did he indicate we were striking...???? Or that we were upset by that...

Seriously...

Dafak.

Eh? I said wait for the transfers.. asbin sarcastic way.. see how empty moors is then.

Second, Maz has a hunter in EN afaik.

Third no, our tribe is playing gw and other games. But as we are going to go anyway, and freeps said its better without us, don't think its because of our absense.

Firstly, you aren't a part of this server's community any more, and I'm afraid that whatever you have to say on the subject isn't really relevant because of this - if you view the game as so defunct, then why the hell are you commenting on the forums regarding it?

Firstly, I would like to say that I'm no longer a part of Evernight's community simply because I have transferred 1 character away, thus meaning that all my freeps and time (6 years) spent on the server means nothing. The prove is in front of my eyes
    Firstly, you aren't a part of this server's community any more
    Secondly, why does it bother you so much that I'm commenting on the forums despite not playing the game anymore. Is it your business to know my business? No.
    The forums is fun place where there is debate and arguments, just can't help myself. Way to fun.

Page 108 of 164 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 ... LastLast