We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 107 of 164 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4094
    LOL....

After much work and posts of different people across evernight, it has led to this again?!
    Some people really need to get a dictionary and see the word "respect" or need to get some education on it.
    Stop using this forum as a bad troll please and start to communicate on a "higher" level, because I have some serious concerns about some people, who missed the route "adulthood" on their long journey of life.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    troll ? what makes u think that im trolling ? i just said the truth what u did few month ago
    why do you think everything is troll ? i feel sry for you i really do, you having so much issue and trying to escape it by moving to another server :P and no im not trolling you just a heads up ^^
    Dil, stop waisting your voice on something you cannot speak off. I believe everyone has been part of a zerg action. Poiting at eachother for doing it, will only be a laugh for people reading this forum. Nobody benefits from this really....
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

so what you saying is that freeps shall just accept it, and let them gank at the sparring area and not do anything back ?
    How about you read that post again? And again... and again. Or maybe just apply some store bought [Fail Immunity]?

Just a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post
    How about you read that post again? And again... and again. Or maybe just apply some store bought [Fail Immunity]?

Just a heads up
    maybe you should go back to ur server again and train more on ur fail champ ?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

so what you saying is that freeps shall just accept it, and let them gank at the sparring area and not do anything back ?
    No, that was not what I was saying. What I said was "perhaps we all need to be a bit patient and understanding towards low rankies." That goes for everyone, I don't care if you are freep or creep. There is no need to always assume the worst about people.
    Friendly Therapy Spider

To Nakah. Only time i remember being with a group in lc hs, is when freeps fled there, after a fight at xr did not go as planned for them.

And Dil. You are a freever farmer so yeah. I can imagine how a server without much creeps to fight back, can just be a heaven for you.

But then again, like in RoR start, maybe if HD class revamp makes things more balanced, or creepfavor, you will be creeping.
    Just a gutfeeling you might like fotming. Dw, not doing any good at it, so noone is mad about it.
    The way i see it, is that lotro is golf, and your getting handicap

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    To Nakah. Only time i remember being with a group in lc hs, is when freeps fled there, after a fight at xr did not go as planned for them.
    Okay, I asked the question you answered. If a freep group fled there, then yes, I don't blame you for chasing them and killing, as long as you didn't also kill all the peeps sparing there 1v1 as well? Even if you did, we all sometimes see a red rage and mist in such situations and might do something we would not do at other times. It's just nice if we are all honest about our actions at such times and own them if we did it.
    Last edited by Nakah; Jun 26 2013 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    saved in the "lotro blackmail" folder :P
    Thanks for adding Reputation to this user.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

maybe you should go back to ur server again and train more on ur fail champ ?
    Maybe you should get your facts right before telling what Xusive nab to do, afaik woowaawoowaa isn't playing lotro anymore.

To mr. Voice of righteousness. I can't remember, nor do i even try to.
    Who are you with your condesending tone to ask me anything?

I don't think i owe you any explanation to any questions. So move along, i heard theres a red keep in moors ^^

The original Valdez

I think everyone need to cool it down... this is just a game folks...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000023d078/signature.png]Krukruz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by VMFGuedes View Post
    I think everyone need to cool it down... this is just a game folks...
    I used the ignore option on forums on few people, not going to bother anymore

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    I used the ignore option on forums on few people, not going to bother anymore
    I undestand u...

but this is a lose lose situation....

believe me... been there allready...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221901000023d078/signature.png]Krukruz[/charsig]

I blocked a fair few people on the forums (and probably not whom you'd think), and it actually makes it quite fun to read the thread and guess what was said (as long as people don't quote reply).
    What my imagination conjures might be accurate or completely off the radar, but does keep me entertained.
    I now have an epic love quad going that is getting impassioned, based solely on reading others responses to them.

Still a better love story than twilight.
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Maybe you should get your facts right before telling what Xusive nab to do, afaik woowaawoowaa isn't playing lotro anymore.
    you sure ? who is it then ? :P
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

U know, I have been playing last week with a weak connection, meaning i'm crashing allot i reband allot sometimes i have 20 seconds skill delay, and on friday the company is going to fix it. Still i log on and try to do stuff in the moors, do u see me qq, no. Because it is at my own risk that i log on and play, everything that happens is my own &&&&ing fault. Yes i don't blame creeps i don't blame anyone else because it is my own &&&&ing fault that i log on and play and then suddenly lagg to death or crash or etc etc etc

Some people should take a chill pill, I have been trying to do everything to get some balance in the moors, but all i get in return is more moans and more whines. Some people should look into the mirror and stop making themself look like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Some people should take a chill pill
    Think you need a whole pack of em for a start
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Centabrin or whatever the correct name is, is spanish, has no idea of english and is a lot younger than you would imagine... he has no idea of what a spar is or how to play... so he doesnt gank he just hasnt learned much yet.

i played snowbourn some, also created new lm and i level up like i first did when starting lotro, reading quest lore, gaining levels slow, crafting all over etc... i also have to admit guys there are so much less obsessed

i saw evelien deleted the post telling all the creeps to transfer, and guess what a fair amount will get away from this outragious place called evernight and play a game like it should be played cause we have spent a fair amount of money for it.
    so gl when transfer comes, the larger amount of creeps will be gone, so gl Evelien and Co fighting warg stalkers.

it will be so fun to log after the transfer and lagh hunting r1 wargs and clubbing r0 reavers in the lowest population server is so cool these days

+ plus challenge guys like valdez or hephburz to leave server, i would really like to see what will you raid against when many of us a gonne.... in fact we already are gonne i think xD

you sure ? who is it then ? :P
    Posting on forums doesn't mean playing lotro.

Eve, you seem like you want CotFK gone, why?
    Is it so that the very skillful and decent opposition left in your way is gone?
    Where you can non stop zerging low rankers and keeping mpa blue 24/7?
    Once Asi and co are gone, have fun with a average of ~3k ren a day.

Wow this is what happens when i have few days away from the game ....on a serious note roughly how many people are transfering ?

Is it time to roll a creep or what ,if you are leaving honestly is it really going to be any diffrent ,tbh will be just the same &&&& different people agree ?

Mybe the game is just getting old who knows........

I'm sure there will be a new group of players that will be the black sheep.
    Like ong & company were long before us.
    ~ Chieftain Atriohm, Cotfk

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    i saw evelien deleted the post telling all the creeps to transfer, and guess what a fair amount will get away from this outragious place called evernight and play a game like it should be played cause we have spent a fair amount of money for it.
    so gl when transfer comes, the larger amount of creeps will be gone, so gl Evelien and Co fighting warg stalkers.

it will be so fun to log after the transfer and lagh hunting r1 wargs and clubbing r0 reavers in the lowest population server is so cool these days
    I think some posts got the axe...

and, as I said, this is a lose/lose situation...

Quote Originally Posted by VMFGuedes View Post
    I think some posts got the axe...

and, as I said, this is a lose/lose situation...
    honestly i got nothing to lose haha
    i payed loads of money for a game (3 expansions, original game SoA and VIP 3 years now without lifetimer) so i am not gonna waste it on evernight i just hope to transfer soon or just delete so i wont come back even if i want in the future

Page 107 of 164 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 157 ... LastLast