We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 106 of 164 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    Especially you dont have right to talk about zerg - your failness knows no limits. Oh I forgot you never zerg or attack creeps who are in combat with npcs! You just corpse-jump... Thanks to Soho who showed some sence, yes a bit late but stopped attacking me when saw i wont fight him
    If you talk about Yesterday and At Goldhead, ofc i was riding to tr see you fight Our hero Goldhead and i 1 shoted you , true and fighting npcs as you read some posts dont apply to you since I have said I may or not atack ones who done such to me.
    What corpse jum lol? i was riding to bear and 1 shoted you in air as i went of horse than ran down the cliff I dont corpse jump anyone that is for unsecure ones to use.
    Elmariachi, Rank 13 Minstrel

Respect the elderly

Freeps are whiners. They should be zerged
    Elunwe Minstrel | Elunduil Hunter | Ellirin Champion | Micolo Burz |

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    In reference to the points you made:
    1. It wasn't in Lumber Camp, it was at LC-HS (the sparring place).
    2. This was during a sparring session, at which you were also present (and I think I saw you sparring Farruquito), as were many people on the server.
    3. I was sparring with the warg Sazaru, in between the sparring area stones. Directly to the east of us was Gattsu, who was keeping an eye on spars - but there were also around 15 other freeps and 10 other creeps there, clearly sparring or waiting to spar, or simply watching. I defeated Sazaru, and then Dreikken jumped on me when I was at 1k morale. I used last stand and got heals from nearby people who saw his violation of spars. I know that there are no actual Turbine rules about spars, but there certainly are on this server, and jumping in to try and steal a kb and renown on someone who's just won a spar is a violation.

The difference between the example of the FCing that you accused my kin of and this instance is that you were misinformed that Yaotzin was a member of my kin, whereas I directly experiencing Dreikken trying to violate the spar, as did others standing nearby, a behaviour which Cantabrin and he continued to emulate throughout the evening, attacking Albysan, Dobri's hunter (I forget the name) and others. I wish I was misinformed, but on this occasion, I'm afraid I can't back down - his behaviour was disgraceful, and not what I'd expect of such a long time player.
    Well, it was a real chaos moment, so, I will explain about what happened to me:
    Was sitting behind Gattsu watching some spars, all fine till that moment, then Dreikken killed a freep, just don't know who was the victim, but that freep was roaming around Lumber Camp (I am sure about that, because I was in grp with him).
    About 1-2 minutes after, and that was with no logic nor explanation, Rejit & Gootrek attacked me from behing while I remained sitting watching spars, I asked Kacu for help, because could not survive against champ & tank hitting me, then Kedyto & Cronik joined the party and I finally got killed, with no reason but 4 freeps ganked me and I was wondering why, honestly, I don't care, I don't play that way...
    While chatting with Kacu, he was not on the mood of give the freeps a counter attack, and I picked Farruquito, and we showed to kill some gankers, yes freeps gankers.
    Kacu told me to stop because was chatting with someone at freepside, and I stopped, sitted on a rock, and keep watching spars, and true, when getting a little bored made some spars vs Farruquito waiting for some action.
    At this moment I don't know what could Dreikken be doing but helping me when freeps started to gank without reason, BA sitting & watching spars rarely could be making any kind of trouble, but thats some freep player problems not mine.
    So, I've replied you because I did not noticed Dreikken ganking you, ofc, I just paid attention when we were grouped and trying to stop gankers,
    and that's the reason I've replied but obviously I can't be sure if he ganked after freeps mistake or not, as you said yes and gave some precise details, that's something I did not know to happen, because was not paying attention,
    just wanted to explain the reason of why I've replied.

Was some decent action yesterday at lc.

Is it just me btw or does lug almost never or hardly ever autoflip.

Seems that when Tol is blue, theres a small chance of lug to flip. Never seen lug flip when tol is red.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Well, it was a real chaos moment, so, I will explain about what happened to me:
    Was sitting behind Gattsu watching some spars, all fine till that moment, then Dreikken killed a freep, just don't know who was the victim, but that freep was roaming around Lumber Camp (I am sure about that, because I was in grp with him).
    About 1-2 minutes after, and that was with no logic nor explanation, Rejit & Gootrek attacked me from behing while I remained sitting watching spars, I asked Kacu for help, because could not survive against champ & tank hitting me, then Kedyto & Cronik joined the party and I finally got killed, with no reason but 4 freeps ganked me and I was wondering why, honestly, I don't care, I don't play that way...
    While chatting with Kacu, he was not on the mood of give the freeps a counter attack, and I picked Farruquito, and we showed to kill some gankers, yes freeps gankers.
    Kacu told me to stop because was chatting with someone at freepside, and I stopped, sitted on a rock, and keep watching spars, and true, when getting a little bored made some spars vs Farruquito waiting for some action.
    At this moment I don't know what could Dreikken be doing but helping me when freeps started to gank without reason, BA sitting & watching spars rarely could be making any kind of trouble, but thats some freep player problems not mine.
    So, I've replied you because I did not noticed Dreikken ganking you, ofc, I just paid attention when we were grouped and trying to stop gankers,
    and that's the reason I've replied but obviously I can't be sure if he ganked after freeps mistake or not, as you said yes and gave some precise details, that's something I did not know to happen, because was not paying attention,
    just wanted to explain the reason of why I've replied.
    Its fair enough that you'd want to defend a kin mate - I'd do the same. And yes, I know that some freeps were not entirely innocent at that sparring turned partial ganking either, but the reason that I mentioned Dreikken and Cantabrin were that they were the ones I observed.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

sorry to drag this onto this thread, but I was curious who else was a clicker too

Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    Nothing wrong with clicking, I am proud clicker user aswell o_o. I did some macros in rift when i stil played tho other than that im just clicking :P
    Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Clicking not so bad for ranged classes, which was the only type of class I played in these up until my warg. Clicking then became much more difficult so i've had learn to get out of that habit, still do it for skills I don't use often though. And I still act like a derp most of the time ;p
    I personnaly am I clicker too. I've not found any real limitations on lotro in clicking. was told when I started warden I'd need to learn to click well and macro a little, however thats simply not true,

I would say I understand why it's clearly an advantage for burgs/champs who use skills to interrupt there animations. for those who go mental macro'ing all sorts of armor and LI swaps it's clearly an advantage too, but thats a differant subject... http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...hile-in-combat

because lotro is relatively slow, clicking isn't at an obvious dis-advantage. you can also click a skill and it works when avaliable (unlike some other games) which makes clicking more viable as your not spamming the key to get it in time. you've got easily enough time to move your eyes around the screen to see stuff AND hit skills in time.

so who else is a clicker? who is a button masher?

or do you completely dis-agree? do you think turning speed makes you 100% better at PvP and button mashers are ALWAYS better than clickers? I'm curious to find out, and I'm asking here because I've seen how some of your play at times
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

I'm a clicker but that is because i got very fast eye hand cordination and i can walk and jump with my left hand and do stuff etc without thinking and i find it much easier and flexiable if i can click stuff, i can change combo's in the heat of battle wich would be harder for me if i would use only keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    or do you completely dis-agree? do you think turning speed makes you 100% better at PvP and button mashers are ALWAYS better than clickers? I'm curious to find out, and I'm asking here because I've seen how some of your play at times
    Not always better, bad keybinders are going to be worse than good clickers. However, assuming equal skill level, I'd say people who key bind & mouse turn are always going to have an advantage over those who click & keyboard turn, particularly for melee classes & induction based classes. Mouse turning & key binding lets you face your target at all times, reduce the amount of time your target spends facing you, get positional damage more often, kite more effectively and use skills more quickly, which combined make a big difference.
    Last edited by Tarenius; Jun 23 2013 at 03:37 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Pssst, Iavadur is back!
    *woof woof*

Did you miss me?

sorry to drag this onto this thread, but I was curious who else was a clicker too
    I tried clicking once, dragged all my skills off my bars haha
    Iavadur - Black Guard

As long as you can always face the target, get inductions off reliably and use correct skill fast, it doesn't matter. But that's close to impossible with only clicking imo. As a induction class you have to move/stop fast, use correct skill when needed, face target all the time to get inductions off etc.

I move with WASD, antistun is in Q, storm-lore in E, wizard's fire in <, sop:c in Z, power share in X, root in F, water-lore in G, beacon on middle mouse, wound-cure on mouse side button, "closest target" on another side button and dps skills in 1-6 and ctrl + 1-6. Not using alt+numbers or numbers 7+ because they're very hard to smash for my fingers/keyboard

Some classes will do better than other when clicking, but I'd say everyone will benefit from binding most important skills to some easy to use button.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

because lotro is relatively slow, clicking isn't at an obvious dis-advantage. you can also click a skill and it works when avaliable (unlike some other games) which makes clicking more viable as your not spamming the key to get it in time. you've got easily enough time to move your eyes around the screen to see stuff AND hit skills in time.

Since the only advantage you proposed clickers to have is easily achieved by button mashers - right hand is on the mouse at all times so its easy to look around - then skill speed is in fact increased if you're a good masher.
    If you're a slow masher, then clicking will win but if you're a lowsy clicker its bad.

My left hand is always on kboard walking/doing skills, right hand always on mouse walking, camera, selecting targets (mostly if far away, if not ill use keys as well) and also using skills if i need to use many in a short amount of time (combining both hands for big and quick chains - i don't macro).
    Elunwe Minstrel | Elunduil Hunter | Ellirin Champion | Micolo Burz |

Quote Originally Posted by Calengir View Post
    Pssst, Iavadur is back!
    *woof woof*

Did you miss me?

I tried clicking once, dragged all my skills off my bars haha

You do know you can lock them right?

I personnaly am I clicker too. I've not found any real limitations on lotro in clicking. was told when I started warden I'd need to learn to click well and macro a little, however thats simply not true,

I would say I understand why it's clearly an advantage for burgs/champs who use skills to interrupt there animations. for those who go mental macro'ing all sorts of armor and LI swaps it's clearly an advantage too, but thats a differant subject... http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...hile-in-combat

Counting keyboard turning/backpedalling button masher?

Personally I play with my mouse to turn camera and mash keys.

It's a great advantage to be all over your opponent, especially if your a warg or burg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Unless you are Dreikken or Cantabrin - in which case, even at LC HS they have no qualms about jumping in and violating spars
    I'm not sure that we are speaking about the same person here, but I seem to recall that Cantrabrin (warg rank 3 or 4) is 10 years old and does not know any English. Further more, I don't think that anyone even tried to explain to him/her and Dreikken that they were doing something wrong. At least not in the OCC or Regional chat.

What I am trying to say that perhaps we all need to be a bit patient and understanding towards low rankies. I am one myself, and I am sure that I make lots of mistakes and manage to annoy a lot of people, simply because I don't know better. I find that a helpfull explaination works wonders, whereas calling someone an "idiot creep" does not.

English for some people is a no go.
    I've come a cross many people who speak no english at all.
    Once even tried to advice this spanish warg, how to put anonymous on!
    Googletranslate ftw!!(then he replied and i could not keep up)

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Wormgirl View Post
    What I am trying to say that perhaps we all need to be a bit patient and understanding towards low rankies. I am one myself, and I am sure that I make lots of mistakes and manage to annoy a lot of people, simply because I don't know better. I find that a helpfull explaination works wonders, whereas calling someone an "idiot creep" does not.
    Well said indeed. There are still too many people who refuse to help the little ones out with either a sensible reply to a question or grouping up.

I try to help when I can, to that end I was even thinking of donating an hour of stick shaking time a few times a week to group specifically with lower ranks when I'm not needed for Tribe duties.

You have to remember though, when you're bashing your head against a language barrier or brain numbing incompetence it can get frustrating. Everyone should try harder to help though. Some of the baby monsters of today might just be the quality raid members of tomorrow.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Creeps con Mala Leche <--------there is you answer riight there ,let me tell you when ive seen (the named warg above ganking) i also seen alot of his tribe sit and watch ,now correct me if im wrong wouldn't or should't they have explained by now its not the best way to make friends ?

Remember that ain't no fury slippers under your bed

I'm not sure that we are speaking about the same person here, but I seem to recall that Cantrabrin (warg rank 3 or 4) is 10 years old and does not know any English. Further more, I don't think that anyone even tried to explain to him/her and Dreikken that they were doing something wrong. At least not in the OCC or Regional chat.

Its fair enough that Cantabrin is a low ranker and is also a young kid, as well as not being able to speak English - that's an excuse for ganking a spar once. However, after being shooed off several times, and observing what was actually going on, it shouldn't have been too hard to come to the conclusion that he wasn't meant to do that. And I'm fully supportive of low rank/low audacity freeps that I meet - I group with them and try to keep them alive - this isn't against new players, its against players who violate rules which they have been informed of. The language barrier is problematic, but that doesn't mean the message can't get across.

However, Dreikken has no excuse.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Well, theres people playing freeps, the fotm mode ones, who were on creep when ror started, now blaming creeps for everything they did in ror.
    we created gentleman rules, not even the creator of them following them anymore.
    Theres too many people not giving about the action, so
    why would people care about spars?

i see the next big hit is to zerg spars.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Well, theres people playing freeps, the fotm mode ones, who were on creep when ror started, now blaming creeps for everything they did in ror.
    we created gentleman rules, not even the creator of them following them anymore.
    Theres too many people not giving about the action, so
    why would people care about spars?

i see the next big hit is to zerg spars.
    Correct me if I'm wrong Valdez, but weren't you the one to create the rules?

Hahaha, was good action when you were outnumbered.

Hilarious to watch you play btw Eve, you stand still much.

Aand the good old, you died. Raid showed up.

I bet you don't spar, just because, well. i can record your playing, maybe youll start learning to keybind skills xD

My suggestion to you, Learn to actually Play, as in use skills, not just backpedal, and spam dot when solo. you even many times forgot to spam waterlore. then, try to kill something above r5. and if that doesent work out for you, well, you got your raidpets you can lean to!

if you wish, i can log my lm and show you how to play it, its only low level alt, but i think i can give few tips!!

Mail me if you'd like a free lession of playing buddyboy!

And no, this is not a QQ before you can type it Nakah, just a observation i've made that makes me giggle in the middle of all this poor action.

The original Valdez

so what you saying is that freeps shall just accept it, and let them gank at the sparring area and not do anything back ?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Almost a good troll, just a bit more and you might succeed in one

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Almost a good troll, just a bit more and you might succeed in one
    troll ? what makes u think that im trolling ? i just said the truth what u did few month ago
    why do you think everything is troll ? i feel sry for you i really do, you having so much issue and trying to escape it by moving to another server :P and no im not trolling you just a heads up ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Page 106 of 164 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 ... LastLast