We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 102 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4094
    asi lol dont bother
    i got this message "[Tribe] Giagianakos: when i was join them we just pwend you all" from elthalia who was in the hide and seek zerg raid made in glff... they happy for 13 vs 21 !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    By the way, and seeing some wargies with a lot of pride, I feel compelled to say this: there is a relationship between the way of being a person and the class you choose in a game. You like go in stealth, feared about people can see you, u like to sprint away at 200% speed... I know what kind of person you are. So, my advice is that such people stop being so arrogant, because they are only chikens and hipsters.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Jaggahl; Jun 14 2013 at 01:39 PM.

Evernight's pvmp:

Creep or freep make raid vs soloers/minority-> troll all map aka zerg'ish-> soloers/small fellowship gets pwned (yes they lack skills!)-> map becomes full dominated, red or blue ( if the group shows The Respect(where is that picture ?))-> action is destroyed by now, most people logged-> zergers are getting tired of their awesome campaign (some have the courage to camp grams or gv, but get eventually tired)-> other side seeks retribution-> and we can go back to the start.

People like it ez-mode. No QQ or whine, just facts I want to throw in the community.
    Still I want to praise any who try to enhance the action in place of destroying it, like making a fellowhsip or raid at the 'right" time. (I will direct you to the posts of thingo for this and for more common sense). And also for the people who still try, when they are in the minority, although I lost in touch with this for some time now. ( I am so sorry!)

I am also wondering (yes this is a direct throw at you eve) why creeps say raid/zerg inc, when you die solo?
    Just a question, nothing more/ nothing personal.
    Last edited by Remcosajax; Jun 15 2013 at 05:00 PM.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    From Even numbered fights at fields, to almost double the numbers that creeps had.

Do you freeps avoid challenge and good fights this much?

Does everything have to be easy and fast?

You even had more heals then we had dps, yet you kept calling for more...

Im just asking, because today looked like you wanted a walk in the park, i might be wrong. correct me if i am...
    If this is in reference to yesterday's action, when I logged on at 8pm (BST) and joined the raid, Eve maxed the raid at 18. I don't know how many creeps there were in a raid, but the amount that attacked us simultaneously was 16 (I counted the deaths on my chat log). So freeps had 2 more than creeps, and yes, that gave us an advantage, but not much of one, and on OOC we heard people getting zerged, so the raid was up for about an hour, till Eve disbanded because the advantage became too obvious. I think, Valdez, that you'd already gone to bed, but Thingo and co put up a good fight, and thanks to them.

After that we had some good fun at spars, until Dreikken and Cantabrin attacked those who had won spars, but were low on morale - I used last stand to stop Dreikken killing me after a spar with Sazaru, but they later attacked hunters during spars, and as such we freeps nuked the two of them as soon as they were spotted. I heard that apparently there was talk on the creep OOC that freeps were violating spars, but the only one who I saw doing this was Hammii, who stopped when asked (and didn't get any kills). Then there was a bit more action after so there was some decent renown gain overall freepside (unfortunately wasn't the same for creeps - you need more, though that's a whole game problem at the moment).

The most ridiculous thing today though, was Valdez who switched on to his champ in order to keep resetting Tol tyrant. It was purile, silly and childish. It was mildly amusing on the first try, but on the 4th and 5th, it showcased everything that is wrong with the current PvP attitude in the game - doing things purposefully to spite others - it wasn't as if you were even gaining from doing it.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    If this is in reference to yesterday's action, when I logged on at 8pm (BST) and joined the raid, Eve maxed the raid at 18. I don't know how many creeps there were in a raid, but the amount that attacked us simultaneously was 16 (I counted the deaths on my chat log). So freeps had 2 more than creeps, and yes, that gave us an advantage, but not much of one, and on OOC we heard people getting zerged, so the raid was up for about an hour, till Eve disbanded because the advantage became too obvious.
    At most there were 14 creeps in the raid, 12 in dof/fights near lug + few soloers around. Also as usual most creeps were mid-ranks (greenies in today's standards) - the advantage was big even before expanding, and after that it was just facerolling. I'm very surprised the creep raid survived even that long, guess freeps were slacking?

One point to consider: if you wipe the other raid, don't invite more people. Applies to both sides.

Also huge grats to Captain General Soho the great bait, creep magnet and warg hunter ^^
    Last edited by qru; Jun 15 2013 at 06:08 PM.
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by qru View Post
    At most there were 14 creeps in the raid, 12 in dof/fights near lug + few soloers around. Also as usual most creeps were mid-ranks (greenies in today's standards) - the advantage was big even before expanding, and after that it was just facerolling. I'm very surprised the creep raid survived even that long, guess freeps were slacking?

One point to consider: if you wipe the other raid, don't invite more people. Applies to both sides.

Also huge grats to Captain General Soho the great bait, creep magnet and warg hunter ^^
    More weren't invited, we stuck at 18 (apart from that level 50 who sat in a group on his own). But after the creeps stopped coming, the raid disbanded. Before the raid was up, soloers were getting zerged by creeps (whether in a raid or a mass charge of soloers), which is why the raid formed in the first place.

And I'm afraid the disparate ranks are just a symptom of the fact that many of the high rank creeps have left, but most of the newer ones (Pavou's group) are heading towards respectable ranks (7 upwards), and as such would be trickier to fight 1 on 1 (unless you're an OP class like a LM :P ). However, in the raid v raid, it seemed that their R.A.T. kept attacking Scarand, which is a foolish thing to do as champs go down slowly, apparently just because he corpse jumped the R.A.T.. The creeps could have got more kills if they'd targeted the right people etc, as was shown when 12 creeps wiped a freep raid of 20ish on Thursday (or mebbe Friday, can't remember exactly when).
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Grats to Captain General Soho for the great achievement and attitude.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

We had good fights on the fields, long lasting good fights where both sides got kills, after freeps started to die one by one after many minutes Eve mounted up and tried to flee, i saw that, got him dismounted and he got nuked down.
    Not long after that he came back with almost double our numbers. Fraid was running around the map and we were trying to find them.
    At last we found out the fraid was in lug, where we entered in hope of npc giving some balance. Fraid bails out, and we i said to our group, we are jumping after them weather they want to fight or no, and we ended up killing one or two before we got wiped, came back and back. By the 3rd time we were grouping up lug was taken. Map blue.

This was on friday, little to no desire to have a actual fight, eating up creeps with 0 effort, flipping the map on the way.

Saturday morning, group of 5 really good players helping Eve pve, his pve ball got bigger and bigger, creep numbers were no where to even fight back.

I got tired of all this talk on the forums that has no reflect on ingame and decided, what the h*ll, if i cant kill them, i can atleast slow them.
    Yeah, it might be childish, immature but i will keep doing it everytime theres a pve group up.

The day Eve groups start to pvp. Ill stop.

P.s. Refering me as a lama sh*t in your own language Eve... nice move.

The original Valdez

Don't you think things look diffrent from either side for example :- me and you valdez play at diffrent times you log off i log on shame but thats time zones for you ,anyways i was in eves raid later on he had me scouting for creeps constantly ,when i gave locations the freep raid would come and fight i also give numbers ,take it from me if i was to say to eve 5 at tr road he would call me back to leave them ,saying we need the big numbers just leave small groups pouch ,also many times eve as orderd to leave a gy or 2v2 ops in effect of balance ,thats just my experience like i said at the start of this text i think things just look so diffrent from both sides.

Honestly i seen players shout come eve we can wipe these few and yet he orders to leave them and scouts me to look for big group ,im only saying what i witnessed thats my take on eves raids i been in myself......... thx for reading.

Soho you legend

Oh Dear Eve, i do hope you can convince others aswell that you are so so right every situation.

If you think and others that destroying Evernight pvp is the way to go, i do hope you folks enjoy empty moors.

Raid up, zerg map, log off if resistance. Great job!

The original Valdez

Daily joke on creepside: someone kills Solo Evelien, they ooc Zerg inc soon.

9/10 times its true.
    My advice to you, learn to play one of the most powerful freepclass out there. Maybe you should watch Magellanic play sometimes?

The original Valdez

Too much hate going on, problem is being such a small server personal grudges build up too easily (which effects the action, who wants to die to their forum nemesis after all). Everyone needs to back off and start again. This is a game and it's meant to be fun.

Btw Jaggahl, my friend started playing his f2p reaver on Friday, you rudely spamming him as the freep enemy when he reading new quests doesn't help.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

I have to say i enjoyed the rvrs...
    But..Eve...what can i say man...you proved what kind of player you are..apart from ....um i cant say it!!

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Nice fights today Thanks thingo and bg for the pre arranged fight at old plains op. Vital u did a job well done on the mid boss and Thanks to bg again for showing up later this evening.

I think the action started a bit sloppy today but in the end it made all up for it.

PS gara gratz on ur kill on me in dof, well earned tbh i was multie tasking so i wasn't paying attention to the fight so u got me with my pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoggo View Post
    Btw Jaggahl, my friend started playing his f2p reaver on Friday, you rudely spamming him as the freep enemy when he reading new quests doesn't help.
    There must be an freeaver that I did the maggot dead emote. Tell him I'm sorry and welcome.
    Lots of cheaters around these days make it hard for new greenies.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Nice fights today
    ROFL fail post, day was a zerg day again with you making raids or crying others for inv in their little group

Evelien leader of the zerg raid 19,179 rewown

Thingo leader of a raid to fight back 9,202 infamy and Valdez later 4860

Freep with most rewown: Kiisseli 27,236 rewown

Creep with most rewown Lucifferr 13,140 infamy after being online all day long and being part of all possible groups to fight back

yes nice fights actually. 24man zergs to get your ranks and hide in the next creep update zS
    as Vital said is a previous post.... Irony is stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    There must be an freeaver that I did the maggot dead emote. Tell him I'm sorry and welcome.
    Lots of cheaters around these days make it hard for new greenies.
    Np Jagg, I passed the message on He's new to the game not just Ettens so think he found the whole creep thing a bit daunting.
    [IMG]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/543/ilhp.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Slimebag[/COLOR] Defiler R10,[COLOR=#ff0000] Bodolf[/COLOR] Warg R9, [COLOR=#ff0000]Slimeball [/COLOR]Weaver R9. Black Guard and[COLOR=#0099cc] Zoggo[/COLOR] FoG

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    ROFL fail post, day was a zerg day again with you making raids or crying others for inv in their little group

Evelien leader of the zerg raid 19,179 rewown

Thingo leader of a raid to fight back 9,202 infamy and Valdez later 4860

Freep with most rewown: Kiisseli 27,236 rewown

Creep with most rewown Lucifferr 13,140 infamy after being online all day long and being part of all possible groups to fight back

yes nice fights actually. 24man zergs to get your ranks and hide in the next creep update zS
    as Vital said is a previous post.... Irony is stunning.
    Hypocrism coming from the very best Think you did your fair share of zerging on mini? The Irony from that post is also stunning
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Hypocrism coming from the very best Think you did your fair share of zerging on mini? The Irony from that post is also stunning
    rofl what a serious guy to have a chat... it wasnt even meant for you but whatever

80% of evelien raid i wasn't even part of cause of lag ( believe me or not ask Eve, i use 2mbps internet so i cant play in more than 12man)

sry i dont have 2000 deaths and 4 rating like you zS if playing good is zerg, i am a zerger then.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    rofl what a serious guy to have a chat... it wasnt even meant for you but whatever

80% of evelien raid i wasn't even part of cause of lag ( believe me or not ask Eve, i use 2mbps internet so i cant play in more than 12man)

sry i dont have 2000 deaths and 4 rating like you zS if playing good is zerg, i am a zerger then.
    Arrogant and a hypocrite nice
    sry I don't care bout death
    " if playing good is zerg, i am a zerger then"
    lol^ that's class zS
    and guess what? On the class that I play which is more OP, I do have less deaths, could be a lot less, but as I said death means nothing to me
    Last edited by Celembar; Jun 17 2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Celem - R6 - Champion
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

In my opinion the rvr action at old plains op was really fun yeasterday, i mean both sides Got many kills tho the creeps had alot of low ranked ppl (respect to Thingo for going anyway with that raid)

We should really set more of this up, instead of all the camp and zergs

Atm im so bored of the game but yeasterday i for once enjoyed it.. Too many ppl cares for death and renown gain..

So thx to all who was involved yeasterday.. I hope for more of those fights!

Hugs Quersen
    Last edited by Carlli; Jun 17 2013 at 03:13 PM.
    Quersen Rank 12 Warden - Evernight - proud member of The Fellowship Of Guardians

Renown/infamy doesn't tell anything about the action.

Really every day is the same riddle over again,some people sound like a broken record. Atleast i tried to organisate things and i always try to give creeps a gy and leave op's 2 v 2. Sometimes it doesn't work the way i plan due autoflips. So go rage about me all you want but think about this, allot of action wouldn't have happend if it wasn't for the effort i putted into it. And kiss might not have gained 27k but 17k and thingo might have gotten 5k instead of 13.

So stop looking at numbers as they tell totaly nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by pattt View Post
    Atleast i tried to organisate things and i always try to give creeps a gy and leave op's 2 v 2. Sometimes it doesn't work the way i plan due autoflips. So go rage about me all you want but think about this, allot of action wouldn't have happend if it wasn't for the effort i putted into it.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Let's be honest here.

Renown/infamy does say something about the action. When you can look through days and see the Top 20 earners all freep it means creeps have been getting annihilated. Not just a few points difference, but thousands, and tens of thousands in some cases.

However, I do agree that it's not about numbers. For me it's just about having fun fights. Too often at the moment I'm watching freep groups that are getting many more kills still refusing to push out themselves and stand and fight even when there is little to no chance of any deaths. This zero risk strategy I just cannot understand.

But I've enjoyed some of the fights over the past few days and I'm super happy to see you disbanding raids quickly when you realise there's nothing to fight back against it, so thanks for that Eve! I still think too many people are happily joining these raids though, would love to see twelve people having a shot rather than going straight to numbers approaching twenty. I honestly think this is having a negative impact on freep abilities, for it seems many people have no idea at all what to do when they're solo or in a small group.

Definitely up for another Raid v Raid though. The only problem on our small server is that if the two raids go somewhere quiet it means any freeps or creeps not in the raids are left wondering where the fight is.

Anyway, I've had a little more fun recently. My only other wish would be a creep ooc channel that doesn't occasionally make me want to put the whole thing on ignore. Ah, an orc can dream.

Happy hunting everyone, and see you on the field.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post
    Let's be honest here.

Renown/infamy does say something about the action. When you can look through days and see the Top 20 earners all freep it means creeps have been getting annihilated. Not just a few points difference, but thousands, and tens of thousands in some cases.

However, I do agree that it's not about numbers. For me it's just about having fun fights. Too often at the moment I'm watching freep groups that are getting many more kills still refusing to push out themselves and stand and fight even when there is little to no chance of any deaths. This zero risk strategy I just cannot understand.

But I've enjoyed some of the fights over the past few days and I'm super happy to see you disbanding raids quickly when you realise there's nothing to fight back against it, so thanks for that Eve! I still think too many people are happily joining these raids though, would love to see twelve people having a shot rather than going straight to numbers approaching twenty. I honestly think this is having a negative impact on freep abilities, for it seems many people have no idea at all what to do when they're solo or in a small group.

Definitely up for another Raid v Raid though. The only problem on our small server is that if the two raids go somewhere quiet it means any freeps or creeps not in the raids are left wondering where the fight is.

Anyway, I've had a little more fun recently. My only other wish would be a creep ooc channel that doesn't occasionally make me want to put the whole thing on ignore. Ah, an orc can dream.

Happy hunting everyone, and see you on the field.

I think the main message to take from all recent actions, arranged Raid versus Raid fights, and the fact that the main players both creep and freep are trying to communicate as far as possible and not overkill on the action with a zerg either side, is a sign that respect is slowly being built between both freep and creep sides again and an acknowledgement that we all want to have and create good action. That to me shows this server is far from dead and beyond ressurecting. Let's stop promoting other servers as so great, and make this server a great PVMP one. It really is in the hands of us the players to make this server a great PVMP one, in the same way it is for us to destroy it. More positives lately than negatives, so let's build on the positives IMOP xd.

Page 102 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 ... LastLast