We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4094
  1. #2501
    @ Jinx i didn't qq or flame anyone i was fair just arrived on the creeps side pouch styleeeeee you get how i roll one day ,next time creeps ask me if i can sort out a treaty outpost with freeps on the light side maybe i should just say nothing i can do sry ,yea i logged over to ask why the constant op flips during action and could we agree to 2v2 ops when we have some action ,i couldn't give a rats a.s.s tbh just trying to help out both side when im asked if i can help ,outpost don't bother me jinx easy to flip ,i have some good creep friends that do ask things so i respond my bad .


    @atriohm that was the joke......look abit deeper roll with me old trolls are the wisest .

  2. #2502

  3. #2503
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Yaotzin is not a member of my kin, nor has he ever been. I believe Popcicle is in Alliance of Light. Next time, before you accuse my kin of FCing, please get your facts straight.
    It's True, it was my own mistake, thinking he played at your kinship, so, my apologies to all the members from Lost Realm, it's human behaviour

    Quote Originally Posted by Gootrek View Post
    p.s. Heley why do u care about others FC when u FC'ed your guardian many times to reach r10??? in spain we call this HYPOCRISY. Do u agree with me? or u will start to talk about another think like trolling me about fc.
    I don't got any proof of me doing that, unless yours and others crying about...

    But... look at your kinnies bussiness:



    You should know, I know every fcer from Lista Negra, all thanks to some people like the vid maker, and others
    enjoy your late night activities and your shame

    Bye.

  4. #2504
    I don't got any proof of me doing that, unless yours and others crying about...

    But... look at your kinnies bussiness:



    You should know, I know every fcer from Lista Negra, all thanks to some people like the vid maker, and others
    enjoy your late night activities and your shame

    Bye.[/QUOTE]

    1- U recognized your FC (more than 100k in a day to reach R10 i dont know why and i dont care, but as i see u talking about fc)
    2- rejit is not my kinnie, so take an eye and get actualized as i see u a bit lost since u dont flirt with other players or u flirt with new ones and forgot the old ones?...
    3-the video is a bit old from a fan of you, soy u choosed the second option, failtrolling me with an exkinnie with and old video... and no answer about your 100k in a day

    helley u are going worster and worster...

    http://www.telecinco.es/lanochedejos...575555164.html


    the video maker was frostis with louvre's account, both flirted with u till hate began, so dont thank frostis nothing, he did that video for the same reason u do all u do, for being the center of atention, as i guess u dont have friends or more thinks to do. Definetively, u, frostis, and some more, like u must go to the psychologist and waste your money/time there
    Last edited by Gootrek; Jun 13 2013 at 02:23 PM.

  5. #2505
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Gootrek View Post
    I don't got any proof of me doing that, unless yours and others crying about...

    But... look at your kinnies bussiness:



    You should know, I know every fcer from Lista Negra, all thanks to some people like the vid maker, and others
    enjoy your late night activities and your shame

    Bye.
    1- U recognized your FC (more than 100k in a day to reach R10 i dont know why and i dont care, but as i see u talking about fc)
    2- rejit is not my kinnie, so take an eye and get actualized as i see u a bit lost since u dont flirt with other players or u flirt with new ones and forgot the old ones?...
    3-the video is a bit old from a fan of you, soy u choosed the second option, failtrolling me with an exkinnie with and old video... and no answer about your 100k in a day

    helley u are going worster and worster...

    Definetively, u, frostis, and some more, like u must go to the psychologist and waste your money/time there[/QUOTE]

    jsjsjsjs...
    Just noticed Rejit is not your kinnie, tbh I don't care.
    I can waste my money at every place but here, you probably don't know still my VIP ends on July....
    I recognized what? xd
    So sorry... but cannot talk openly about Turbine Account Service on Forums, but don't worry, my freeps will never rank anymore, I'll be not Vip rofl, to end, what sense makes me doing that? If I'm no longer incoming to PvMP with that char, I said yes (ironically and you all assumpted and pointed, like the rats you are xd) but show me the smallest evidence about that please, because It not exists.

    A side note to all Fc'rs: If you're going to do that, do it till R15, you'll be flamed but at least you can be happy LMAO

    Hugs Gilipo

  6. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebrok View Post
    So you accuse them without any kind of idea how you treat them?
    Indeed is very funny this answer from one who needs to play with advantage against other players. And It is good that you express your opinion but indeed you don't have any idea of how is Kacu or Toroweb. They are far better persons than you and that is a fact. I am not BG member but I can say that Kacu and Toroweb are very good people, I have played with them in many fellows and I know them far better than you, so you can't speak about them.
    And respect to pouch well he knows what he done but in any ways I am going to explain you. This week we where fighting against a group of freeps until the 4 ops become blue. Then we tried to retake river op and surprise a group of freeps with a little hobbit called pouch entered and stop us of getting the op. They where camping us in gy until we decided to log off about the freep lamers. But also Kacu was putting his banner trying communication and a hobbit called pouch was hitting him showing what is his word for us (really a proof of how truly is pouch).
    So Point 1: dont expect we shake your hand when you spy and make creeps in ooc become angered by your presence.
    Point 2: about pouch i hope its clear and we can see it.
    Point 3: Before accusing a person of insults first learn what you have done them for causing that reaction and maybe you stop your stupid accusations.
    Hmmmm so me seeing kacu banner to late caused his outrage......let me tell you soon as i read that banner (wearoffidiots) i think it said ,i instantly occed freeps to read the banner ,this is still no reason for freeps to stop tbh but they did ,if im dpsing kacu un-aware of his banner text does that make me a bad person ? anyways forget it im not a.r.s.e.d tbh back to the game evernight is getting worse to much taking stuff to heart ,kacu should have logged over if he had issue with me not stopping dpsing him soon enough ,not that i should have anyways but yea i called of the freeps in the occ out of respect.

    So next time you flame me Kacu think first did he see it does he know etc etc.......

  7. #2507
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    82
    Creeps do insult each other a lot in ooc, and sometimes the other 2 channels can be positively filthy.
    If you ever read tribe chat on some nights its close to obscene when certain players are flirting with each other (I'll let you guess which ones).

    Looking at the images I find I can spot only the one possible breach of CoC. The use of cockk, but seeing as that is not the spelling used for the word It implies, it does not breach CoC, hence why it is not blocked by the language filter.
    Children and youngsters only have themselves to blame if they turn of the filter.
    I am not one to approve of bad language (the teacher in me), but the misspelling and mispronunciation of obscene words are not breaches of CoC. I find Father Ted funny with its use of "Feck" rather than the F word.

    But I will ask members of BG to be mindful of the fact that children might be corrupted by their choice of words.


  8. #2508
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    35
    I still supporting my words, I am not going to trust one who needs to see the chat of other side that demostrates how you must have advantage over others. So good luck with trying to convince us of that.

    Pouch still you have stop the image you give us wasn't quite adequate with your status maybe you stopped but others continue, you must be comprehensive we don't read freep ooc (we don't need it, we are far better than some people).

    And probably xodus is saying the truth Kacu is just very good person, we are very kind in the ooc (some freepies like to disturb the channel instead of being quiet.

  9. #2509
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebrok View Post
    I still supporting my words, I am not going to trust one who needs to see the chat of other side that demostrates how you must have advantage over others. So good luck with trying to convince us of that.

    Pouch still you have stop the image you give us wasn't quite adequate with your status maybe you stopped but others continue, you must be comprehensive we don't read freep ooc (we don't need it, we are far better than some people).

    And probably xodus is saying the truth Kacu is just very good person, we are very kind in the ooc (some freepies like to disturb the channel instead of being quiet.
    Instead of being quiet chicken as you are , when false accusations are thrown in my direction and deliberate verbal abuse-well if u dont get it ,you can hide -i guess thats one of yours more usefull skills as warg class anyway.

  10. #2510
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    Instead of being quiet chicken as you are , when false accusations are thrown in my direction and deliberate verbal abuse-well if u dont get it ,you can hide -i guess thats one of yours more usefull skills as warg class anyway.
    No, Indeed i get it you need to say things about creeps and you must use all advantages you have. I prefer my dissapear skill rather than becoming such a person who need to have all things better rathen than in equally conditions. You are no-one to judge my playing ability I take this game with equallity against my opponents and fun, I dont need to use any kind of trick as you use. And to talk about chickens talk the one that without raid doesn't leave tr that shows how hypocrit you are.

  11. #2511
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England. north-west
    Posts
    2,685
    Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    there is are rules missing on there concerning "spys"

    1. don't have a spy freep/creep recording chat logs with the intention of causing arguements.
    spur of the moment comments might be out of anger and fueled by actions to or from them at the time. players shouldn't be worried that comments they make could be taken out of context by other players pick'n'choosing sections to promote there side of the argument or slander other players. it is most of all a social game and people should feel like they can socialize without worry.

    2. no boasting or belittling via a spy account in game chat
    keep the trash talk on here if you really want it. even if it's just to say "thx for action guys" some players might see it as smug and distrupt there game-play. keep it short and simple if you feel you need to, but be a little sensitive and show some empathy.
    can't believe it was so quick for an example to pop up

    elm. dusky bit you a new one when I was still playing twice, and you still use your freever to make pointless arguements on here?

    whats the point?

    is there some obscure point your trying to make that I missed? your being a CoC nazi all of a sudden against creeps and BG even though I'm 100% sure freeps do the same?

    maybe you should read the CoC and community guidelines too. your breaks as many rules threatening and provoking arguments as you claim they are.

  12. #2512
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebrok View Post
    I have fighten groups of freeps with 4 red ops and they still win us

  13. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    All I can say is if you simply weren't there reading our ooc and trying to wind people up then you wouldn't be in this position. You're no angel either and you technically shouldn't be there (if Turbine was ok with what you're doing they wouldn't have split the chat system between freeps and creeps). Try to look a bit closer at yourself and your own actions and behaviour, because you are insighting most of it by the nonsense you spew. Like I told you before, reporting a creep will incriminate yourself, which is why you haven't reported anyone yet.

    As Jag said, for someone who is constantly reading our ooc you must realise that Kacu talks like this to his friends as well. In fact, I get comments at me (not from Kacu) that I could report as sexual harassment but I don't because I know these are made in jest from friends. When you grow up you'll understand that better. Now, i'm not saying Kacu should not be a bit more careful, because obviously some offense and misunderstanding has taken place, but just ask Jag some of the things they say to each other and you'll realise that its just his way.

    Anyway, I pretty much no what you'll say to this. You'll start pointing the finger at all the other evil people and how horrible they are to you.
    Did you read over this elm? Or just ignoring?

  14. #2514
    Thingo MD I must thank you in the first place. As a non-english speaker, when I see a large wall of text I feel consternated, but you. Your nice posts makes me learn some word or some way to build an idea, and shows me the correct way to receive a good feedback.

    I ve heard something about Zizel. Who says he knows him? I readed this yesterday and I keep laughing. You dont know nothing about him, forgive this idea, you are not a friend of Zizel. Believe me. I can say almost no one knows about him, so I can end that conversation easily. Be quiet, I will not begin to say how much I am friend of Zizel... I dont need to show that, and nothing about my real life, or the real life of Zizel. Also, when Zizel leaved lotro, people asked for Rejit to know something about Zizel. Remember

    Talking about OOC and spies: in my opinion, a warg that follows a fraid all time, or a warg that camps certain area, or a warg goes to take all OPs... they are lamers. Same as people that spyes in OOC. You can do it when its needed, for example if both sides dont have stealth classes. But stay all day doing that... HAHA sad people.

    By the way, and seeing some wargies with a lot of pride, I feel compelled to say this: there is a relationship between the way of being a person and the class you choose in a game. You like go in stealth, feared about people can see you, u like to sprint away at 200% speed... I know what kind of person you are. So, my advice is that such people stop being so arrogant, because they are only chikens and hipsers.

    The third wall of text is for Helley/Yuzuriha: Maybe some time ago, that video upset a little me. But a little, no more. My advice is: stop trolling me, you're messing with the wrong person. U wanted to troll a little Gootrek, so put videos of Gootrek. And I am ex kinnie true, Aniquilador kicked me cause I sayed him as****; another who turned so nervous when I ranked to Second Marshall. You know, I'm not crawling back on my knees to beg for mercy, especially when a brat has had a tantrum and payed to me with that way.

    And for last, it's fun to see people hiding behind a monitor. Like childish, hidden people shows as they are, because they dont feel in danger: people is cruel and coward. These people who are afraid of real life is very brave and determined when online; is evident that somewhere you have to feel satisfied...

  15. #2515
    Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Did you read over this elm? Or just ignoring?
    I said few times back few posts why i read and I do not fell to explain myself again really, and what I do with my account play game or just watch horizont is my own business really, thx. fact is tho i dont fc or anything couse you can check daily stats . infact I have not talked in over week before im confronted with false accusation which I cannot stay silent...is in my nature if you delibaretely accuse me of something I will talk ofc-that was meant to others who use false accusations and not you Atriohm..
    And to those who say is gain advantage..enlighten me pls, most in anonymous mode and who really need talk ooc for info lol.. you have person who is zerged by and burgs and hunters who can track lol.. I said few posts back why i read and you can read it really...

  16. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by bosty View Post
    I said few times back few posts why i read and I do not fell to explain myself again really, and what I do with my account play game or just watch horizont is my own business really, thx. fact is tho i dont fc or anything couse you can check daily stats . infact I have not talked in over week before im confronted with false accusation which I cannot stay silent...is in my nature if you delibaretely accuse me of something I will talk ofc-that was meant to others who use false accusations and not you Atriohm..
    And to those who say is gain advantage..enlighten me pls, most in anonymous mode and who really need talk ooc for info lol.. you have person who is zerged by and burgs and hunters who can track lol.. I said few posts back why i read and you can read it really...
    Oke Senor!
    In my humble opinion, it's just lame to read opposite side OOC. In anyway you want to use it.
    You can play what you like, I just gave MY opinion and wanted to hear your answer on jinx post.

  17. #2517
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    And for last, it's fun to see people hiding behind a monitor. Like childish, hidden people shows as they are, because they dont feel in danger: people is cruel and coward. These people who are afraid of real life is very brave and determined when online; is evident that somewhere you have to feel satisfied...

  18. #2518
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    843
    So basically Rejit, your saying that if i have a group or a raid up and i ask a warg, usually Jinx to go check place x if theres freeps, its the same as i was reading freep ooc?

    Ever heard about tactics? Using classes in multi purposes?
    How about way back when Boonie leaded freepraids and Cheeze was doing alot of scouting for him, cheating aswell?

  19. #2519
    You are a little nervous buck. I know my English level is not good, but reading your post I can understand you are saying me cheater. You are smart to say I am a cheater because that video.

    You are telling me that my renown is made fightclubbing? That I dont know about tactics? Im bored to kill creeps in the Battlefields. I have amost 17k kills above rating, thats fightclub too ? Oh yes... then I cheated with r13 creeps since the begining.

    Best you can do is read good my post and make a good reasoning. It is no good flip the meaning of my ideas and troll with it. You know exactly what I meant in my post.

  20. #2520
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    By the way, and seeing some wargies with a lot of pride, I feel compelled to say this: there is a relationship between the way of being a person and the class you choose in a game. You like go in stealth, feared about people can see you, u like to sprint away at 200% speed... I know what kind of person you are. So, my advice is that such people stop being so arrogant, because they are only chikens and hipsers.
    Dear friend Rejit. Your text seems to imply that you brand players solely on the class they choose to play. While I respect you as a player, I must strongly disagree with this kind of player labeling. If this is not what you meant to say with your post, then I apologise and you can ignore the rest of this post.

    As an example, I take my pet war-dog and brother in real life, Appy. He has been helping me break through the frontlines of freepgroups since we were both wee creepies, him a puppy with a rather big obsession of chasing dwarves and the fatter hobbitses (perhaps they look so much like a ball?) and myself a tiny Uruk hardly taller than the Orcs I try so hard to keep motivated in battle. Yes, he uses HIPS and sprint to get away from focus in battle often, but then reappears moments later to try and take someone down with us. Not to mention all the times he uses his swift legs to catch prey that think they can escape from the might of Sauron. Yet your post seems to imply that you label him as a chicken and hipser, solely because he plays a warg. I suspect this is because a lot of wargs may have a cowardly playstyle, yet some wargs are much, much braver than the freeps that get so annoyed with them. Are you really putting the label "chicken" on these noble beasts simply because the actions of others may not be so noble?

    You know very well that your class, the Champion, has a rather large lung capacity and can sprint for a very, very long time. Not even our fittest Uruks can keep up with them. How many players have used this skill solely to run away at the slightest sight of trouble, over and over again? Should we brand you, one of the bravest champions, a chicken simply because others are not so brave?

    My point is, you should NEVER label a player simply by the class they play, but for the actions they make as an individual.
    Once again, if this is not what you meant, then I apologise. My brother does not post on forums and as such, I felt a strong compelling to answer your post about this kind of player labeling.


    In other news, after a very busy two weeks of not being able to play much, I'll be back to crack my whip at the lesser beasts of Sauron once again starting tomorrow. See you on the battlefield!

  21. #2521
    Chiefly, my uruk friend Heph, I have to apologize if you understood that. When I am refering to that kind of (imo) coward wargs, my intention isnt lump all persons who plays that class. I wanted to say "that kind of", not "all the". Then I want to say to you and your brother I didnt mean that, sorry again.

    Although that was not my intention, I found its right to point that. Anyway, I dont like to put the name of those people in the forums. My intention is that KIND of people can think about and try to take a better way, instead of see how new wargs coppies that style.

    I am happy if you come back. You rock in the Battlefield!!

  22. #2522
    Well well well hasn't all of this escalated out of proporsion ,think we all forgeting the real point of my post from the start ,freeps and creeps can't/won't/unable to communicate in adult manner ,that was the meaning of my first post.

    So yea i logged over to try keep ops 2v2 just so we could focus on the action at that present time ,my bad tbh pot/kettle etc .

    Just like to say never would i myself use text like elms screenie shows on another player unprovoked ,last time i used similer words like what was occed to me i got a tasty ban placed up my A.S.S ,flamming/qq/choice words mean nothing to me couldn't give a flying tbh ,Me myself i just wouldn't do it un-provoked but then again im unique

    Should be back on game tonight come take your seexual tension out on my burg come hunt me creeps feel liberated ,chase me chase oh i say

    lol/kk/m8/n1/gj/etc big kiss jag.........

  23. #2523
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    420
    Well at last ... I really think you can't be bother ppl for sping :S
    Some one look on other side OOC with another account ?
    Well that's ok ... keep this point: you can't keep prisoners.
    And you can't stealt information from defeated enemy.

    Creep can spy more easy with warg and spiders.
    And if you have skill and number ... you can spy all day ! We can fight everywhere !

    Keep the fight leave the blame !!!

  24. #2524
    Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    And I am ex kinnie true, Aniquilador kicked me cause I sayed him as****; another who turned so nervous when I ranked to Second Marshall.
    Rejit as far as i know i never mentioned you in forums, if the reply is for helley i suggest you that don't put me in the middle, thank you. I kicked you and you know why,in la lista negra is not allowed insults and less threats, it's a game and we are here for have fun. If you wish to discuss something more, you can send me a pm in game and for me will be a pleasure to chat with you, if not we can go to mumble and talk or you have my whatsapp, so you have too many ways. But like an officer of la lista negra if you had or have some problem with some member of this kinship, can be me or whatever, i suggest you that you discuss this with him/her in privat, thank you again.

    For other part i don't understand what you mean that i put nervous when you ranked to second marshall, i did not talk with you when you reach your rank 12 and neither when you reach rank 13 and nyou don't have any idea if I'm nervous sad or happy, because you can't see me and practically we never talk ...So please don't say things that are not true. I asked you at rank 11 why you were doing fc,(i was there when frost caught you, and also i saw you doing this behind one stone of coldfells) and you gave me your reasons and you said that you will stop doing fc at rank 12, but you kept doing fc at rank 12 too. Well is your problem, each player can play on his/her way, if you preffer to play like this killing yourself,ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    You know, I'm not crawling back on my knees to beg for mercy, especially when a brat has had a tantrum and payed to me with that way.
    I don't know if this is refering to me or not. If it's not then I apologise and you can ignore the rest of this post. I never have had a tantrum against you or something personal. You insulted me and also threat me. This kind of behaviour is not allowed in la lista negra. So you have been kicked for this. What you did for reach your rank don't have any relation with your behaviour, so please don't mixt the things.

    As i said if you want to discuss something more, you can put in contact with me when you want.

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Jun 14 2013 at 03:16 PM.

  25. #2525
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    843
    From Even numbered fights at fields, to almost double the numbers that creeps had.

    Do you freeps avoid challenge and good fights this much?

    Does everything have to be easy and fast?

    You even had more heals then we had dps, yet you kept calling for more...

    Im just asking, because today looked like you wanted a walk in the park, i might be wrong. correct me if i am...

 

 
Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload