We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 158 of 164 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Sadly, no.
    With each update, going to worse and worse, its more and more likely for this server to completely die, then to bloom again.
    Pessimist, yes i am. But times have not proven me wrong.
    I am still here!!! Getting optimistic again?
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Not really Moron, not really. Not your fault thought.
    We have had few good fights with bunch of freeps in the past two days, sadly for me, most of the fighting happens when im not online. Damn timezones.

The original Valdez

Congratulations to all the new ranks.

Noob question after a few month of inactivity:
    Is a full audacity set still the best option for the moors or do people use/need socketed armors, essences etc. ?

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post

Is a full audacity set still the best option for the moors or do people use/need socketed armors, essences etc. ?
    I use 1 essence piece with only mit essences to put both tactical and physical mits very close to cap. Some others do this also.

Think it's preference really, but I wouldn't use more than 1 non-aud piece because of cc duration reduction.
    GUARDIAN

I AM CRED

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post

For a light armor not sure tan most i use been a medium is 4 audacity 2 essence thats only for spars field play i still slot full audacity, think ideal build is 2 essence 4 audacity im sure a light armour wearer will give a better insight.
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Stare to the cliffs, search for A Blackarrow in the mists
    Exearus

Versace

Improve action?

hum... I wanna thank war for making a creep raid yday, some good fights for us, sadly not for you guys..
    Any way we can make it better for both sides? One side killing is no fun for everyone.

Would like to hear some serious ideas
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Ima renew my old ideas (ESPECIALLY the first one)

Embolo:
    'Perhaps people can log to the other side and ask if anyone wants to help their side because of unbalanced numbers'.

'Evernight phpRaider: an online web tool easy to use where everyone (no restrictions on kin/tribe, rank, whatever) can subscribe to events (RvR) with his own toon. This can help raid leader and people willing to help the less powerful side to choose where to fight night-by-night.'

'Evernight voice server: teamspeak/ventrilo password protected server that can be used only by Evernight pvp players with mainly 3 different voice zones "Freep side" - "Creep side" - "Raid leaders". In this server players will be able to join freep or creep side without any restrictions (we have to trust people and not mind about "spies"), while special players "Raid leaders" will be able to join the dedicated area to coordinate/arrange fair fights.'
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

hum... I wanna thank war for making a creep raid yday, some good fights for us, sadly not for you guys..
    Any way we can make it better for both sides? One side killing is no fun for everyone.

It was fun, i enjoyed creep side. Good fights at beginning then it became a bit unbalanced but none can be blamed for that.
    One suggestion that coudl work for next times, dont have 2 mini's and 1 rk in heal when there are 10 creeps because that was the reason action got dead Maybe putting one in dps would have worked but dunno really, it was fun anyway, i dont really mind dieing or getting farmed if i get at least 1 kill per fight Hope it'll be again like that next evenings!
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

I totally agree, we brought the rk to dps right afterwards.

My main concern is the large map and the small amount of people.
    Most times when I come online (and I am sure there are creeps) I just dont find anything and find myself logging out.

I am seeking a way we can make people log in and stick for a couple hours of fun.
    Even with the few numbers we got...
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

QQ inc

Never thought this day would come when the crep i respect the most is Farru. Always thought most of the cotfk were both the best and most fair players, but the last week here proved me wrong. Sad really to see what you have become

PS. Aff love Farru a bit too much, its getting boring to listen to.

Care to enlighten, what creatures have done now?

On a diffirent note, was good fun today at lug-grams. Felt quite balanced fights1

And welcome to the server, new tank whos name i forgot! ,)

The original Valdez

Leaving you because there were like 9v3, just to be zerged by you when more creeps arrived.
    Never seeing heph's face anymore because all he can do on his ba is to slow and kite you and use moving target against soloers (even my r3). stuff like that.

I agree with Embolo..

Any chance we can get some communication up?
    I am growing a bit tired of endless zerging from both sides...
    Most of this comes by no communication at all.

Any opportunity to get some communication between freeps and creeps?

BTW: Gratz Vulk and boon on rank zS
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

I agree with Embolo..

Any chance we can get some communication up?
    I am growing a bit tired of endless zerging from both sides...
    Most of this comes by no communication at all.

Any opportunity to get some communication between freeps and creeps?

BTW: Gratz Vulk and boon on rank zS
    Evernight teamspeak could be one solution.

The original Valdez

Thumbs up I like the idea

I like the idea but there are a few problems with teamspeak If people talk over each other at all the audio gets a little messy, so depending on how many pvmpers there are it might be less viable If we had a channel for creeps and one for freeps with maybe a neutral diplomatic 3rd channel for conversations between the respective representatives (pun intended) of the creeps and freeps, then it might work. If this does become a reality I would be happy to donate to server maintenance.
    -Representative Breaker of Chains, First of his name, Mother of Dragons
    Representative (Ponch) - Rank 9 Scrub Burg of the Lowest Character - Pouch's Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan11 View Post
    Leaving you because there were like 9v3, just to be zerged by you when more creeps arrived.
    Never seeing heph's face anymore because all he can do on his ba is to slow and kite you and use moving target against soloers (even my r3). stuff like that.
    Qq from healing mark cappy in spars? hahaha QQ more.
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

update the leaderboard ;d lots of rankers and some new faces. naybe some are gone too dunno, make an investigation :d
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    update the leaderboard ;d lots of rankers and some new faces. naybe some are gone too dunno, make an investigation :d
    ikr, slacking ftw
    Would be like Awesome if I would get the small amount of help, More from the creeps obv then the freeps..... :S

Fact is some party's dont have it/dont use it... Will the people that are in the channel have enough power to make the ones not in the channel listening?
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

ikr, slacking ftw
    Would be like Awesome if I would get the small amount of help, More from the creeps obv then the freeps..... :S
    There is new r15 guard dont know name starts with T and cant remember others that have ranked

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    Qq from healing mark cappy in spars? hahaha QQ more.

Hmm it's not often that i use noble mark in spars. maybe against really good players but its very rare so. When im roaming and find a creep solo on the other hand i always use noble mark. Simply because i know they are either grouped or are gonna kite/run/hips/pot/ooc me first second and its just not worth being killed by you lame creeps any more. And you really shouldn't say anything vulk, you wouldn't even spar me with me not using any mark at all. Maybe you want Ruca to come show you how a real (yellow) cappy should play.

I will stay solo most of the time, would be fun to see any other roamers, but cant really expect it here though.

Don't see the problem in using noble mark or revealing mark tbh don't really know of anyone who doesnt use that in 1v1.
    Using fighting withdrawal however is not fair, because it gets your parry rating to ~70% for 30s......
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Coolton - The original best Hunter EU
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

ikr, slacking ftw

Fact is some party's dont have it/dont use it... Will the people that are in the channel have enough power to make the ones not in the channel listening?
    Well, i know thats a issue, but rather try then let action die more?
    Ill try to log in to TS each time i play! I don't know if my words have any impact on creeps, but atleast there would be a straight channel without "broken telephone" effect.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan11 View Post
    Hmm it's not often that i use noble mark in spars. maybe against really good players but its very rare so. When im roaming and find a creep solo on the other hand i always use noble mark. Simply because i know they are either grouped or are gonna kite/run/hips/pot/ooc me first second and its just not worth being killed by you lame creeps any more. And you really shouldn't say anything vulk, you wouldn't even spar me with me not using any mark at all. Maybe you want Ruca to come show you how a real (yellow) cappy should play.

I will stay solo most of the time, would be fun to see any other roamers, but cant really expect it here though.
    Not often than always? Maybe you wsnt Heph to show you real cappy play. I wont spar you with healing mark cuz all you di is dot me and spam heals + parry skill. I have no problem with other marks. Im waiting for vol3 pm qq after you qq aboit how warg should not stun, cj, stealth but cappy can heal, stun, healmark warg and how im lamest creep on server and i kill only r1-5 freeps and all my kills are on lowrankers when i killed your noob warden. So looking forward vol3.

yaaaaaaaawn

Page 158 of 164 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast