We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 156 of 164 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4094
    Zursh.. You are pr0 m8.
    Please teach me to be like you.
    Or should I go to master jagghal himself to understand the mastering of hugging?

Or your pr0 club is already to full cuz you have zarsh with you?

Great Game well played!!

Also wb Harzak! Missed the cj's!
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Zursh.. You are pr0 m8.
    Or should I go to master jagghal himself to understand the mastering of hugging?

Great Game well played!!

If we speak about pro is stacking 4healers 1cappy and 2lm and other 6randoms in a raid for soloers pro? Is 24vs9 pro? Is 16vs6 pro when you stack 2healers and a cappy vs 1healer? Is 4-0 OPs pro when you lose? Is hugging bdoor pro? Is when you get wiped to disappear while creeps disband only to show few mins later with a zerg to flip map pro? Dont tell creeps are op... with these constazergs you do 80% of freeps are raidbabies knowing nothing if this game jumping to let them live when they are too far away from the zerg to help... its the freeps mentality that makes creeps look OP. As example a hunter i wont say name chases me everytime i'm on tracking range when zerg is up but in the few times i caught it alone it did 0damage to me only jumped thinking it will save her/him or i'll stop just because the jumping.
    Great game well played!!
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ

Enjoy

--------------The Happy Jumping Hunter Who Does Zero Damage--------------

Quote Originally Posted by Panthalaith View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ

Enjoy

--------------The Happy Jumping Hunter Who Does Zero Damage--------------
    Maybe someone rocognized herself in my post? At least you dont deny it, which is positive
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    If we speak about pro is stacking 4healers 1cappy and 2lm and other 6randoms in a raid for soloers pro? Is 24vs9 pro? Is 16vs6 pro when you stack 2healers and a cappy vs 1healer? Is 4-0 OPs pro when you lose? Is hugging bdoor pro? Is when you get wiped to disappear while creeps disband only to show few mins later with a zerg to flip map pro? Dont tell creeps are op... with these constazergs you do 80% of freeps are raidbabies knowing nothing if this game jumping to let them live when they are too far away from the zerg to help... its the freeps mentality that makes creeps look OP. As example a hunter i wont say name chases me everytime i'm on tracking range when zerg is up but in the few times i caught it alone it did 0damage to me only jumped thinking it will save her/him or i'll stop just because the jumping.
    Great game well played!!
    LOL.. Just lol

My constant zergs are only zergs because creeps tend to log off when I have a decent group up? If that isnt odd enough, there are enough creeps online when I am not there or when I am not grouped. It's so strange xD
    Fair fights and Fair Play is when I come late in the evening and see 3 red OP's and a full red map only to see creeps camping gv with overhelming numbers and even grouped doing it?
    What does that make me to do everything I can to stop it? I am as much frustrated as you are, that I have to come at ettens and see this going on. But atleast I can stop it and I will never stop to push back lamers where they came from.
    As such I rarely see any opposition to my "zerging".. Dont blame me that all the Pr0's go to grams and wait out till I log off so that the few "brave" creeps that hang on are being zerged there. BD hugging, OP flipping, oneshotters hiding... Not to forget all the pve we have to do to have "great action". And I never disappear or hide for a challenge. Are you?
    S
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

LOL.. Just lol

My constant zergs are only zergs because creeps tend to log off when I have a decent group up? If that isnt odd enough, there are enough creeps online when I am not there or when I am not grouped. It's so strange xD
    Fair fights and Fair Play is when I come late in the evening and see 3 red OP's and a full red map only to see creeps camping gv with overhelming numbers and even grouped doing it?
    What does that make me to do everything I can to stop it? I am as much frustrated as you are, that I have to come at ettens and see this going on. But atleast I can stop it and I will never stop to push back lamers where they came from.
    As such I rarely see any opposition to my "zerging".. Dont blame me that all the Pr0's go to grams and wait out till I log off so that the few "brave" creeps that hang on are being zerged there. BD hugging, OP flipping, oneshotters hiding... Not to forget all the pve we have to do to have "great action". And I never disappear or hide for a challenge. Are you?
    S
    Any idea why creeps log? Because after 2fails you hide and if we dpnt disband you will say look they are raided needlessly. Did you not take all ops 2days ago when they were 2 each side? Why you went for tree yesterday and flipped the map with zerg when there were solers only? Can you not just push them take a keep or two but need 130%bonus and leave none for creeps? Did you not have 4healers and cappy yesterday? Was there a craid? Its you who hides when creeps get grouped. There arent creeps cuz none wants to be zerged and when you are online there is a zerg.

Any idea why creeps log? Because after 2fails you hide and if we dpnt disband you will say look they are raided needlessly. Did you not take all ops 2days ago when they were 2 each side? Why you went for tree yesterday and flipped the map with zerg when there were solers only? Can you not just push them take a keep or two but need 130%bonus and leave none for creeps? Did you not have 4healers and cappy yesterday? Was there a craid? Its you who hides when creeps get grouped. There arent creeps cuz none wants to be zerged and when you are online there is a zerg.
    This makes totally sense you know..
    So basically:
    1. I will always raid
    2. I always zerg
    3. When I am online there is a zerg and creeps will be zerged
    4. Because of this "fact", creeps log cuz they know they will be zerged
    5. Even whith the above things I hide with my zerg to not fight creep groups.

/123
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

This makes totally sense you know..
    So basically:
    1. I will always raid
    2. I always zerg
    3. When I am online there is a zerg and creeps will be zerged
    4. Because of this "fact", creeps log cuz they know they will be zerged
    5. Even whith the above things I hide with my zerg to not fight creep groups.

/123
    Yes you hide because you cant zerg 20gouped creeps. You dont have 40 freeps to zerg a craid. You zerg the soloers and small groups. When thing go bad you stack healers and if helps not you bail and hide.

Yes you hide because you cant zerg 20gouped creeps. You dont have 40 freeps to zerg a craid. You zerg the soloers and small groups. When thing go bad you stack healers and if helps not you bail and hide.
    I dont have to zerg 20 grouped creeps? Why are they grouped if I cant fight them in the first place?

Stacking of healers is easier in creep side then on freep side.. I sometimes choose to let an rk dps, instead of going all heals. You seriously think that if I have 4 "healers" in group they all actually healing?
    All you see is blinded by you hatred against me. You sir need a fresh look as such I invite you to my so callled "zerg" raid to alter you opinion. But stick with the hatred. It serves you well!
    Last edited by Remcosajax; Aug 18 2014 at 05:09 PM.
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

I dont have to zerg 20 grouped creeps? Why are they grouped if I cant fight them in the first place?

Stacking of healers is easier in creep side then on freep side.. I sometimes choose to let an rk dps, instead of going all heals. You seriously think that if I have 4 "healers" in group they all actually healing?
    All you see is blinded by you hatred against me. You sir need a fresh look as such I invite you to my so callled "zerg" raid to alter you opinion. But stick with the hatred. It serves you well!
    You dont cuz you cant. They are grouped because you zerg, you cant fight them because you hide after a wipe.
    It may be harder but its not the point is it hard or no, but do you or not. Spyrakos and embolo/kiisseli are always in your raid but its not serious to tell the dps. It makes 2. Bullrog and Hartheril are always in your group. Hartheril i dont know if he/she even knows what is dps, the only time i saw Bullrog in dps he/she died and then swapped to healing. So there are your 4healers - 2mincers that are better healers than dpsers cuz there are better classes and 2 rk that never go in dps and you still say you dont have 4healers. I dont have hatred to you but more likely you have to me as you change dps to me when you see me unlike me. Its you sir who need fresh look so i challenge you to roam solo few days unless there is craid. Or the "real king of en" is afraid of dying? Yet not sure what king of en you are...zerg king or king of healerstacking its complicated maybe you can win both but must work harder.

Zursh.. You are pr0 m8.

Great Game well played!!

Here's an example from a moaner, zerger & whinner 3in1
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

creeps log cuz they know they will be zerged
    /123
    Few creeps are trying other games, "SLS" and few other Creep/Freep players, which wants True PvP, keep arguing with Crowarg it's the only which gives a sense of quality to EN, oh, forgot about, He'll pwn you xd
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Here's an example from a moaner, zerger & whinner 3in1
    Kroz challenged me to get this thread get started/active again. I think I did quite well... Thx for the compliments though.. I <3 u too

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Few creeps are trying other games, "SLS" and few other Creep/Freep players, which wants True PvP, keep arguing with Crowarg it's the only which gives a sense of quality to EN, oh, forgot about, He'll pwn you xd
    True PvP=Crowarg? Say what?

You dont cuz you cant. They are grouped because you zerg, you cant fight them because you hide after a wipe.
    It may be harder but its not the point is it hard or no, but do you or not. Spyrakos and embolo/kiisseli are always in your raid but its not serious to tell the dps. It makes 2. Bullrog and Hartheril are always in your group. Hartheril i dont know if he/she even knows what is dps, the only time i saw Bullrog in dps he/she died and then swapped to healing. So there are your 4healers - 2mincers that are better healers than dpsers cuz there are better classes and 2 rk that never go in dps and you still say you dont have 4healers. I dont have hatred to you but more likely you have to me as you change dps to me when you see me unlike me. Its you sir who need fresh look so i challenge you to roam solo few days unless there is craid. Or the "real king of en" is afraid of dying? Yet not sure what king of en you are...zerg king or king of healerstacking its complicated maybe you can win both but must work harder.
    Not afraid to solo m8. Actually I love to solo. But not against 8v1. I pass for that as everyone does...
    As for the 'these people are always in my raid part" is a lot of nonsense. Get your facts straight. Bull and Hart I let 50-50 on heal/dps. It depends if I have a healing mincer. Kiis also plays warden and Embolo plays captain aswell. So this 4 healers is again a bunch of crep. I dont want healing stacked raid vs healing stack raid. What the hell is the fun in that? No kills for anyone then... And you think your so special that I will change my whole dps/heal setupjust for you? xD More is needed for that... And I never hide for a wipe m8 I just alter my win changes as should be done after a wipe which can consist between many option. The only option I rarely take is give up.
    Last edited by Remcosajax; Aug 18 2014 at 06:35 PM.
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

PvP will never be Morondomir nor Crowarg for sure xd, have fun nublet!

Kroz challenged me to get this thread get started/active again. I think I did quite well... Thx for the compliments though.. I <3 u too

True PvP=Crowarg? Say what?

Not afraid to solo m8. Actually I love to solo. But not against 8v1. I pass for that as everyone does...
    As for the 'these people are always in my raid part" is a lot of nonsense. Get your facts straight. Bull and Hart I let 50-50 on heal/dps. It depends if I have a healing mincer. Kiis also plays warden and Embolo plays captain aswell. So this 4 healers is again a bunch of crep. I dont want healing stacked raid vs healing stack raid. What the hell is the fun in that? No kills for anyone then... And you think your so special that I will change my whole dps/heal setupjust for you? xD More is needed for that... And I never hide for a wipe m8 I just alter my win changes as should be done after a wipe which can consist between many option. The only option I rarely take is give up.
    You love solo but you never go solo? Nice try. As i said Bull or Harth never ever play dps. Only rk ive seen in dps is Antonlas. This will go on and on for the healstacking but next time ill show you real proof of my word . I dont think im special but you do change target on me once you see me hope now you understand me right. And cj... pathetic but have fun it eont make you better though. About the hide after wipe this is the greatest BS ever and you have no other options as stated above healstacking. Your win changes are getting points without some challenge, without chance of defeat.

You love solo but you never go solo? Nice try. As i said Bull or Harth never ever play dps. Only rk ive seen in dps is Antonlas. This will go on and on for the healstacking but next time ill show you real proof of my word . I dont think im special but you do change target on me once you see me hope now you understand me right. And cj... pathetic but have fun it eont make you better though. About the hide after wipe this is the greatest BS ever and you have no other options as stated above healstacking. Your win changes are getting points without some challenge, without chance of defeat.
    Maybe there was just 2 minstrels, 2 rks, etc. on at the time? People play what they want, and however they want to play. It's not like the creep raids have 0 defilers and wls either is it?

#Logic
    [B] ILACIAH - R13 [/B]
    [B]Raid Leader[/B]
    [B]Knights Of The White Tree[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Gonlas View Post
    Maybe there was just 2 minstrels, 2 rks, etc. on at the time? People play what they want, and however they want to play. It's not like the creep raids have 0 defilers and wls either is it?

#Logic
    I dont have problem with having 4 healers in 20+man fraid when there is craid. I have problem with zerg vs soloers having 4 healers out of 15freeps. I have problem with 16vs6 wjen the 16habe 3+healer when the 6have 1healer.

#logic

My official dps-healratio is currently 82,34% on heal.
    Yesterday i fought enco, warboon,peccs,appy and leppakko. So much heals, that kind of grouping should be reported!
    Bullrog- ruler of Evernight (also farmer apprentice)

Book a room hand bag bashers.......

Real problem lies in seeing the same faces in the ettens everyday same fights same tactics same old bullshiitt ,what the ettens needs is mass recruitment spam i.e if your in big kins mention the ettens in the kin chat, also need some kind of global spam in the world chat reminding new and old players the ettens is out there and alot more to life then doing rinse and repeat old end game content, i will spam few times a day in world chat, we have got to get new faces and new tactics to the ettens imo.

^^thats the problem and thats why there is so much ball tickling on this post bored peeps sick of the same old faces.

Just for the record i been in old fraids with moro take it from me he will and does call off healing if the balance is 1 sided ,i mean creeps if it wasn't for moro who the feck would you fight hes probs the only player that creates resitance for you guys yea ?

you can always chase a burg around the moors if that's more your cup of tea.......exactly think about it.
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Just for the record i been in old fraids with moro take it from me he will and does call off healing if the balance is 1 sided ,i mean creeps if it wasn't for moro who the feck would you fight hes probs the only player that creates resitance for you guys yea ?
    This is the problem. Some people cant handle the resistance and will find ways to speak bad about my actions. Look to yourself once please? But that's to much I quess for some of the biggest ego's ingame..
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

This is the problem. Some people cant handle the resistance and will find ways to speak bad about my actions. Look to yourself once please? But that's to much I quess for some of the biggest ego's ingame..
    Zergs =/= resistance. Zerg is ezmode while resistance is hardmode. Zerg is facerolling while resistance requires some more skill and knowledge than random button smashing. I dont say I'm the best like you ' True King of Ettenmoors on EN' so maybe you're the one with the biggest ego ingame. Also when i killed you in spars what you said is that i suck because i play in flayer, no matter you kited/gourd/wl/wotwc vs me. You wanted me to spar in shadow so you can still kite/heal vs me having no defence and heals. Why didnt you look at yourself than speaking bad about my choice of stance? You QQ about interupts, said flayer wargs suck cuz its OP, and some more BS about me, but never looked your build, skill usage, rotation. Instead you ragequited and never came again to spars but prefered saveplay in zergballs.

Zergs =/= resistance. Zerg is ezmode while resistance is hardmode. Zerg is facerolling while resistance requires some more skill and knowledge than random button smashing. I dont say I'm the best like you ' True King of Ettenmoors on EN' so maybe you're the one with the biggest ego ingame. Also when i killed you in spars what you said is that i suck because i play in flayer, no matter you kited/gourd/wl/wotwc vs me. You wanted me to spar in shadow so you can still kite/heal vs me having no defence and heals. Why didnt you look at yourself than speaking bad about my choice of stance? You QQ about interupts, said flayer wargs suck cuz its OP, and some more BS about me, but never looked your build, skill usage, rotation. Instead you ragequited and never came again to spars but prefered saveplay in zergballs.
    Why am I bothering to reply but here we go again..

I dont get an ego m8 and I know the difference between zerg and resistance, but without resistance something called a normal group will become a zerg easily. Can I help it all the grouped creeps have no idea what they are doing and crashing in like a bunch of ....?

And there we go about the spars. I just lol at this ... Absolutely LOL.. I would say other words to describe my feeling but I am not that dumb. Ask wargs about how you played in spars.. and talk to me again. Feel free to ask others about how I spar and ask them if I am soooooooooo unfair. The problem here is that with all your experience and ranks with your warg you still dont know how to play it and the problem is you still dont realize. Ask Appy, Kurzo or Deathpaws for tips m8. Those are wargs and quess what, they are 50x better then you.

I rather spar then have zergball m8 but I wont spar you. And there are enough who dont spar you cuz you sir will do anything not to lose. Nice 'spar' mentality.
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Why am I bothering to reply but here we go again..

I dont get an ego m8 and I know the difference between zerg and resistance, but without resistance something called a normal group will become a zerg easily. Can I help it all the grouped creeps have no idea what they are doing and crashing in like a bunch of ....?

And there we go about the spars. I just lol at this ... Absolutely LOL.. I would say other words to describe my feeling but I am not that dumb. Ask wargs about how you played in spars.. and talk to me again. Feel free to ask others about how I spar and ask them if I am soooooooooo unfair. The problem here is that with all your experience and ranks with your warg you still dont know how to play it and the problem is you still dont realize. Ask Appy, Kurzo or Deathpaws for tips m8. Those are wargs and quess what, they are 50x better then you.

I rather spar then have zergball m8 but I wont spar you. And there are enough who dont spar you cuz you sir will do anything not to lose. Nice 'spar' mentality.
    You want no resistance because when creeps are grouped you hide. You dont spar because you suck you can ask others how you spar burning all cd and still fail. Tell me whom to ask and will ask how i spar. Tell me how you blow every cd and you still lose to a warg 50times weaker than other wargs? You sir tell me how i do anything not to lose? If wanted not to die i wouldnt be sparring. I know my class enough well rather than you. You suck at all classes you play. How i dont pot/hips and still do all not to die but you kite/wl/sticky ground/wisdom and dont do all not to die? Ah and ask Kroz when he started to play warg whom gave him tips how to play and whom he had spars to practice with and then come back to me.

Ah and ask Kroz when he started to play warg whom gave him tips how to play and whom he had spars to practice with and then come back to me.
    Those who've given my dear respected Ally High Chieftain Krozion advice shall not be questioned. Teaching Krozion is teaching life. life is teaching us all.

Exearus.
    Exearus

Versace

Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Teaching Krozion is teaching life. life is teaching us all.
    [B]Evernight|Ronaldweasley r9[/B]
    [B]Gladden|Gurznat r8[/B]

Page 156 of 164 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast