We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 154 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 4094
  1. #3826
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeofthetiger View Post
    if you want to pvp then quit this game and join one which does support pvp. Because ettenmoors is no pvp.

    Most of the Ezmode pvpérs left long time ago, what you see in ettemoors is pvp players trying to pvp against the odds, on both sides all ranks.

    I fixed your typos my friend
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #3827
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    851
    I can't even remember, when was the last time i had so much fun, as i did today.
    Suicide charges with Insector to freeps.
    Some kills and tons of deaths, but fun

    Thanks freeps!

    And a special thanks, to the freeps, who have been around, good and bad.
    Bullrog, Asf, Bando and Rodin, Moro, you know who you are. Its good to see you folks around. too many freeps went creeping, or "inactive". So thanks!
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

    [CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

  3. #3828
    if your meaning of "against the odds" is getting -8000 armour (when minnies have 8800 max and lms 7900) and drops our phys mit to 5k(which means 1 shot),
    if your meaning of "against the odds" is having a defiler which i extremely hard to kill, and heals like a truck, on a 60k average creep,
    if your meaning of "against the odds" if spiders hitting like a truck, combining fell wrought and acid damage(impossible to max both mits) and debuffs like +30% inductions(not counting the stats reductions)
    and all the rest known issues (whic inclyde yellow cappies, op guards in general, and extremely easy and high minnie heals)
    if thats your against the odds meaning then what can i say, some people never learn. and its the same people who "play it cool" on the map and complain all the time in monster play thread and BR beta.

    i just wont bother anymore, for the last couple of months i have tried my part suggesting things in a forum with what i believe reasonable arguments, obviously i have failed.
    i will let the "against the odds" free players enjoy this things they have created and shut up from now on, silently laughing on the QQ posts to come in the future. Enjoy your heaven, those who do.

  4. #3829
    Can someone please make my dc's stop. Thank you.
    GUARDIAN

    I AM CRED

  5. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by Cred.Iam View Post
    Can someone please make my dc's stop. Thank you.
    You mean when your client just closes randomly? Because I have that ocasionally.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  6. #3831
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    if your meaning of "against the odds" is getting -8000 armour (when minnies have 8800 max and lms 7900) and drops our phys mit to 5k(which means 1 shot),
    if your meaning of "against the odds" is having a defiler which i extremely hard to kill, and heals like a truck, on a 60k average creep,
    if your meaning of "against the odds" if spiders hitting like a truck, combining fell wrought and acid damage(impossible to max both mits) and debuffs like +30% inductions(not counting the stats reductions)
    and all the rest known issues (whic inclyde yellow cappies, op guards in general, and extremely easy and high minnie heals)
    if thats your against the odds meaning then what can i say, some people never learn. and its the same people who "play it cool" on the map and complain all the time in monster play thread and BR beta.

    i just wont bother anymore, for the last couple of months i have tried my part suggesting things in a forum with what i believe reasonable arguments, obviously i have failed.
    i will let the "against the odds" free players enjoy this things they have created and shut up from now on, silently laughing on the QQ posts to come in the future. Enjoy your heaven, those who do.
    I like it (against the wall) Burgs are for life not just for christmas
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #3832
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeofthetiger View Post
    if you want to pvp then quit this game and join one which does support pvp. Because ettenmoors is no pvp.

    All the real pvpérs left long time ago, what you see in ettemoors is pve players trying to pvp, on both sides all ranks.
    The first part of this appears to be an attempt to justify to yourself your reason for leaving the game - those of us that are still here (said a tad loosely, admittedly, I've not been on much in the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back soon when I'm less busy) know that there is still PvP if you've the patience to find it.

    As for the second bit, its an interesting expression of elitism, as it seems to suggest that unless you PvPed at a mythical point of time in the past, then you are considered a PvEer, rather than a PvPer. By that logic, surely everyone was originally a PvEer, rather than a PvPer?

    In terms of 1v1 fights between players, in the last few months I've been seeing far more fights at LC HS than at any point in my time in the Moors, and while its true that I've not happened upon many raids recently, small group action still appears to be a pretty regular occurrence. Unless your claim that the remaining players are not PvPers due to a lack of skill (I would disagree that the average level of skill - however you may quantify it - has decreased), then I'm not really sure what point you were intending to make, other than harking back to a 'golden age' which probably only existed in your head.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

    Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

  8. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    You mean when your client just closes randomly? Because I have that ocasionally.
    No man, I freeze every 10-30 mins since u13.1 and lose connection to server. Asi tells me he had the same problem but he fixed it with closing skype while playing. Closing skype, updating gpu drivers etc. etc. did not fix my problem (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((
    GUARDIAN

    I AM CRED

  9. #3834
    Try that Cred----->http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/gamebooster Does help with keeping your connection alive.


    1 more thing try running the game in dx9 see if it still freezes.
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Jun 03 2014 at 04:28 PM.
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #3835
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    Firs off, great midday fights, really fun
    Second I come home late, log in and hear shouting about creeps at TR and there was a big group farming it.
    Then a minute later I start grouping, and try to get some buffs and TR flips. Then the rest of the evening I have to bother about some solo creeps around the map.
    And before you know it raid disbanded.

    Well yes, soory about the poor creeps that were the victum during zerg time, but you brought this on yourself.
    If you are brave enough to zerg and farm TR, when you clearly have more numbers and have to kill something with the 123 skills, but later dont have the guts to stand and fight.
    Well, that's just another dissapointing evening....
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  11. #3836
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    if your meaning of "against the odds" is getting -8000 armour (when minnies have 8800 max and lms 7900) and drops our phys mit to 5k(which means 1 shot),




    Actually with the correct virtues,moors ring set and warding lore, minis/rk/lms can be naked and have ~30% orcraft mit

  12. #3837
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Cred.Iam View Post
    No man, I freeze every 10-30 mins since u13.1 and lose connection to server. Asi tells me he had the same problem but he fixed it with closing skype while playing. Closing skype, updating gpu drivers etc. etc. did not fix my problem (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((
    Cred, this might be just me, but userprefrences-> port to 0.
    I have had problems with user set ports. Worth cheching if its not 0.

    and yes, not opening skype while playing was the solution for me.
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

    [CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

  13. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Well, that's just another dissapointing evening....
    Whats more disappointing is a high ranked Freep constantly raiding up to do PVE and leave those creeps with 20% while zergroflcurbstompballing everything in sight.Your little pve adventures took all DoF buffs, all OP, all keeps but one..then you went DG and took Gift, leaving creeps scattered and with 20%. And while you are raid PVE'ing.. those unraided/ungrouped creeps wander off... And you wonder why they disappear? Then you come here to rant and criticize because you killed all action and can't farm at GV camp?

    Sorry but you did it to yourself (as well as all of us).

    Honestly, the best fight we've had lately was with a small group in DoF the other night and I thank both creeps and freeps for it.
    Mich, Spy, Bull, Freya, Klyde ... thanks for that, it was a lot of fun! I think everyone who was there walked away having a good time and I'd love to see more of it instead of mindless raid zerging on both sides or gv/grams/tr/hugging camps.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

    "Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

  14. #3839
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillymala View Post
    Whats more disappointing is a high ranked Freep constantly raiding up to do PVE and leave those creeps with 20% while zergroflcurbstompballing everything in sight.Your little pve adventures took all DoF buffs, all OP, all keeps but one..then you went DG and took Gift, leaving creeps scattered and with 20%. And while you are raid PVE'ing.. those unraided/ungrouped creeps wander off... And you wonder why they disappear? Then you come here to rant and criticize because you killed all action and can't farm at GV camp?
    Oh, give it a break. You mean it's fun to log in and see a group farming blue TR, while freeps have 40%? My pve adventures would be a lot shorter, if not creeps need to flip every single blue keep, need to cap the relic ALWAYS and for your record, creeps flipped OP's to 4 and we flipped it back to 2-2. Dont make the story more beatifull then it is. And creeps already wandered off, when I started to form the raid, I have seen zero attempts to stop my zerg group. I already said, it was dissapointing and I already said sorry for all the mindless zerging for a bunch of soloers. I wish creep side would say the same about their acts at TR? But I dont see that one happening? Those were "fair" fights? Right?
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  15. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    And creeps already wandered off, when I started to form the raid, I have seen zero attempts to stop my zerg group.
    Why did you start a raid then? Once they got defeated at TR and as you say.. started to wander off.. why was a raid necessary? Couldn't you have gone and evened the odds and left it at that? You of all people always call for fair play. Then do something like this?

    I'm not romanticizing anything and I'm sorry you feel that way. Here's what I saw with my own eyes :
    I logged in and saw a group (when I say group I mean number of people, idk they are all fellowed or raided) of 10 creeps in TR quest room and a group of 10 freeps at TR bd. I left quest room to go down bd. What I saw there was a bunch of disorganised freeps. Had they been organised they could have wiped every soloer coming out the bd or gone up and taken the keep to stop the farming, hell they could have even done the simplest thing.. LEFT TR. They could have gone gv, organised and gone and taken a keep or dof buff, but they didn't. They stayed at TR. So you blame creeps for taking advantage of the situation when it's perpetuated. Then to 'show creeps' you go and take all buffs, zergball, and run down soloers only to come here and say sorry.. you all deserved it?
    No one ever needs to be camped or farmed.. ever. You always have the option to leave or map out. Most don't though because that's where the action is. Both sides perpetuate this.
    For the record I very rarely EVER group on any chars and idc who groups with who. That's not my playstyle and sorry if some don't like it. When I DO group its to even the odds then I disband. We don't run soloers down, we don't zerg and we don't go taking every single buff. I can't speak for others.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

    "Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

  16. #3841
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    569
    Only when players starts to care less about numbers (inf/ren k/d starhugging....) real joy will start.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  17. #3842
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillymala View Post
    Stuff
    I'll make the example about yday when I picked 6-7 creeps and gone fight Moro (OOC people told they reached 12 @ numbers) We had few encounters, and Both kept fighting, I just disbanded when @ Gtol noticed our number raised, to 9 + other players which OOC'd both, our grp 1st, then freeps when arrived. It was not a chance for Freeps to win and I decided to disband, that way I communicated Moro with my banner, Thank You, I'm disbanding. But I found the same old song, which strange reason mades few wargs to stalk my grp (in this case) when I've asked for people these ones were not offering to fight, but Oh, wait up to leech, it means something..... Now, please scroll up to my previous post, thanks.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  18. #3843
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Oh, give it a break. You mean it's fun to log in and see a group farming blue TR, while freeps have 40%? My pve adventures would be a lot shorter, if not creeps need to flip every single blue keep, need to cap the relic ALWAYS and for your record, creeps flipped OP's to 4 and we flipped it back to 2-2. Dont make the story more beatifull then it is. And creeps already wandered off, when I started to form the raid, I have seen zero attempts to stop my zerg group. I already said, it was dissapointing and I already said sorry for all the mindless zerging for a bunch of soloers. I wish creep side would say the same about their acts at TR? But I dont see that one happening? Those were "fair" fights? Right?
    That's hypocrisy - Tier 9!! Considering the huge amount of freeps actually playing happy creeps, considering these ones are the most encouraged when reclaiming Vendetta for these Grams camp (considering they were not playing creep during these times, and the few ones we did, are not up to take that into our backs, because eye for an eye gives nothing at the end, considering those creeps which returned from their exile, because they thought moving to other server would give them a nicer amount of infamy, which EN won't and encountered several resistance, considering they came back to continue earning easy infamy.....) I'll take off my hat and bow to hypocrisy, because is the actual ruler of Moors, because both sides raging, because the raging reason is one side always lacks of numbers to offer a proper challenge, or the other side is hidding when a challenge is set... Evernight, that's your PvMP, start to assume it. To end, thanks Moron, because you are taking a response that no one but yourself dediced, you could kept playing, forget these freeps and throw em to the lions, at their own fate, or just play creep, but you did not and decided to support the weak, you know I would but my Premium condition mades it imposible (gather 200tp and spend it for every 6 hours is a nonsense), cheers.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  19. #3844
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    I'll make the example about yday when I picked 6-7 creeps and gone fight Moro (OOC people told they reached 12 @ numbers) We had few encounters, and Both kept fighting, I just disbanded when @ Gtol noticed our number raised, to 9 + other players which OOC'd both, our grp 1st, then freeps when arrived. It was not a chance for Freeps to win and I decided to disband, that way I communicated Moro with my banner, Thank You, I'm disbanding. But I found the same old song, which strange reason mades few wargs to stalk my grp (in this case) when I've asked for people these ones were not offering to fight, but Oh, wait up to leech, it means something..... Now, please scroll up to my previous post, thanks.
    People will always chase a group, both sides do it. While there are groups out there on both sides that do the right and fair thing, there are also groups that don't. When someone OOC's something, expect people to show up. Raiding up when you know one side's population is down is just stupid. On both sides.

    Perhaps I didn't explain it well enough. If a number of people keep dying and then run back to get killed over and over without organizing, grouping, focusing one target at a time down or even having a plan etc. then the answer isn't to raid up and take every single bonus they can get while stomping soloers into the ground then turn around and say "sorry! you got what you asked for because those people that got killed by going back solo to the place where they KNOW multiple enemies are totally complained!" or " see what you did! you ruined the action by staying and killing people that are stupid enough to keep going back solo because I raided up and turned the map blue"
    Raiding up and turning the map blue isn't an excuse, it's an attempt at justification and it fails.

    I've seen it on both sides and I wear no special freep or creep goggles to tell me so and I'm sorry if you disagree with my opinions.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

    "Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

  20. #3845
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    569
    As your opinnion I accept it, but cannot share the same point of view, just because the only I want is few fun, few fights, and that's all.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

  21. #3846
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    As your opinnion I accept it, but cannot share the same point of view, just because the only I want is few fun, few fights, and that's all.
    I think the bottom line is that's all anyone wants.
    The problem is we just can't seem to make that happen here because one side always has to have more of a perceived edge then the other.
    Open fair fighting seems to be long in the past and now we are subjected to camps/keephugging/gy camping on both sides.

    I still want a rematch in DoF though from the other night :P
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

    "Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

  22. #3847
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Cred, this might be just me, but userprefrences-> port to 0.
    I have had problems with user set ports. Worth cheching if its not 0.

    and yes, not opening skype while playing was the solution for me.
    Where is the user preferences settings?
    GUARDIAN

    I AM CRED

  23. #3848
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Cred.Iam View Post
    Where is the user preferences settings?
    C:\Documents and Settings\"User_name"\My documents\LoTRO\UserPreference s.ini

  24. #3849
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    160
    I was at my lowest ebb. Never have my thoughts been so dark.

    I couldn't even remember when last my lust for battle had been sated. I had heard stories of late, of sporadic action at various times. Sure, we've all heard stories.

    I have prowled the fields of the Ettenmoors at all sorts of hours from dusk 'til dawn and found barely a scrap to fight and eat. Never has the map seemed so quiet. Of course there has been many a point to be made at the steps of Glan Vraig but I cannot bring myself to fight there. Many a time the only instances I've met the enemy have involved being beaten to the ground by vastly superior numbers, employing the infamous Stick Shaker survival technique of curling up in the foetal position and viciously headbutting the feet of my attackers repeatedly until losing consciousness.

    So it was that I found myself free yesterday. Surgery was unusually quiet. My goblin scribe Maude was recovering from the last of her operations following her recent selfish immolation. Thanks to selfless donors I had successfully completed her skin graft treatment and still had some troll scrotum left over for good measure. Thus I had the time to patrol the 'Moors for the best part of the day. This is what brought me to my knees, making me question my own resilience to continue. As often of late, I made more from daily questing than I could from battle. Barely a soul could be found to swing a sword at me. Morning, afternoon and early evening passed with absolutely nothing of note to speak of, quite literally hours on end of nothing. At this point I received a medical emergency callout. One of the Taskmasters, doctor/patient confidentiality prevents me from naming names, was in serious danger of straightening up after five years of constant fungal spores abuse. The results could have been disastrous for us all. A few hours were needed to sedate and accompany the Taskmaster on a series of terrifying hallucinatory journeys before I could return to duty.

    All was still relatively quiet, a small band of freeps were pinned inside Tirith Rhaw and my presence was not needed to add to their woes. So I sat on a rock near Good TR and decided to wait for a wandering foe to pass. It should practically be a highway for anyone seeking a break from barricading themselves inside the keep I thought. So I sat there, on the rock and waited. Half an hour passed and all was still, nothing had moved anywhere close by. So I sat there, on the rock and waited. As I meditated I physically left my body. I have heard this referred to as "being AFK", but in truth it is more likely to be some sort of astral projection. It will have happened to you all. For no good reason you suddenly cease to be in control and time freezes still for an indeterminate duration. At this point the afflicted person will start to see visions almost as if seeing through the eyes of another in a strange world, an out of body experience of sorts. Anyway, I digress, I shall publish a paper on this and other related phenomena at a later date. I returned to my true self around fifteen minutes later only to find I was alive and unmolested. It was most disappointing to know one can survive for that length of time in the middle of what should be a through road to death.

    So I sat there, on the rock and waited. A little over one hour and twenty minutes passed. Already having decided to end my life there, on the rock, I made preparations. I would dose myself with the strongest of my fungal spores and hallucinatory leeches and slip peacefully into the abyss. It was the sudden sound of approaching hooves that stayed my hand as I was surrounded by several foes. They did not attack. So I stopped sitting there, on the rock and waited no longer. Opting instead for a less fatal dose of fungal spores to steel me I leapt from the rock and attacked. Two doggies lurking nearby responded to my cries and joined in too. We were quickly smote, however the opportunity now presented itself to do something I have done oh so little of late. Grouping with those who had helped we rushed back and then it happened.

    The first good fight I've had since the update.

    It was a frantic scramble that lasted about a half hour. There were deaths, there were skin of the teeth escapes from death. Nobody ran away anywhere or sought the protection of npcs, everyone stood their ground 'til they dropped. It just kept going on and on. There was no time even to feel guilt about the poor baby runekeeper or the poor baby warg who would die much more often than everyone else but I know the warg had fun despite the injuries. It was enough, just enough to let a foolish orc cling onto the last thread of hope that there is still potential for action on occasion. My thanks to all involved. I pray to Sauron I will not have to wait so long until the next good fight presents itself.

    Once more I suggest, nay implore freeps to take a risk now and then and lead a group. Just a group, run out there and try to get a kill or two, take your inevitable horrible death and learn a little each time you do it. Going for an extra kill after each wipe is a good motivator. Many's the time I've ran a group to certain doom, eager to sacrifice the pitiful peasants lives, telling them after the fact "Alright, we got one this time, let's get back in there, this time we kill two." Such small victories will build over time. There's no shortage of people capable of leading a group for creeps, it always feels like freeps have to rely on one person at a time until they burnout or become a hate figure. So try it now and then, just whack a big blue shield over yer head, scream charge and tell those with you to follow. Nothing breaks up a Grams/GV camp quicker than a solid group suddenly bursting out. Y'all know as well as I that the campers will turn tail and flee for the nearest backdoor to hug, I've sat and watched both sides do it so often.

    At the end of the day, I'm just glad the Curse of Thingo has been broken for a short while at least. No longer will I hear whispers of battle and burn with jealousy. No more will I feel like every time I set foot on the field the action suddenly melts away. I will hope I get the excuse to group again more often, I've missed those health bars.

    Lastly, on a side note, I recently incurred my six thousandth death. It was an emotional milestone. The honour of that particular scalp was claimed by a champ. Never being any good with names I can tell you it starts Ast....something. The best way I can describe how the name might be spelled or pronounced would be to say its like the noise someone with allergies in the middle of a sneezing frenzy makes.

    Let's get some more decent fights on the field going so I can make the push to seven thousand please.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

  25. #3850
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rome - Italy
    Posts
    58
    Great "call" doc

    Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post

    Lastly, on a side note, I recently incurred my six thousandth death. It was an emotional milestone. The honour of that particular scalp was claimed by a champ. Never being any good with names I can tell you it starts Ast....something. The best way I can describe how the name might be spelled or pronounced would be to say its like the noise someone with allergies in the middle of a sneezing frenzy makes.
    Eheh Think you mean Asf...something.
    If he's who I think it's a kinmate, and I'll take him here to read your post about that "particular scalp"
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][U][B][I]Chianalin[/I][/B][/U][I] "deepblue" ([B]Guardian[/B] 100)[/I][B][I] - [/I][/B][I]proud member of [/I][B][I]FURIA ITALIANA kinship [/I][/B][I]since May 2009 /Evernight[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [I][SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms][FONT=verdana][U][B]Shadornakh[/B][/U] "deepblue" ([B]Black Arrow [/B]R11) - [B]BLACK GUARD[/B] tribe /Evernight


    [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/I]

 

 
Page 154 of 164 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload