We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 151 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4094
    OOC] P*uch: lol BA vt frm back' [OOC] P*uch: lol

I'm afraid we haven't had a BA grp in a while.. :/ But at your request I can prob try to get more of those going. Keep up your good work pouch

I'll try VT you more often from behind as well :P
    Last edited by D3str0yer; Apr 11 2014 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    OOC] P*uch: lol BA vt frm back' [OOC] P*uch: lol

I'm afraid we haven't had a BA grp in a while.. :/ But at your request I can prob try to get more of those going. Keep up your good work pouch

I'll try VT you more often from behind as well :P
    No hate the Pouch.....embrace me

While I procrastinate over finishing work, I thought I'd add to this debate. So I have, thus far, brought in 7 people into the moors. After today I felt I had to come here and complain like everyone else. That's what we do. Anyway, what hampered fun gameplay for my freeps today was the camping of tr-gy. Before someone tells me I do it too...no I do not camp graveyards nor do I teach my newbies to do that. We camp grams like any self respecting freep in need of comms. No I don't feel bad about it. Why? Because on any given day I get ##### by at least 3-5 high ranking creeps probably per hour if not more while on my own. That's just too much lovin' for my taste.

On to creep side. I don't know if you read this forum or not, but big thanks to Ray Finkle, Crossbow and their friends for helping my newbies out tonight. They had a good time and I think they will be returning to creep side for more misadventures with Ratpoo. As far as raids go on freep side, if you are say, level 0-7, being in a group is helpful. I don't know if it is necessary, but I do know that if my newbies were expected to go solo they probably would not stick around. That means no dinner for you creeps and more of the same old faces. I did and still do run around solo at times but not every one has that level of insanity or masochistic tendency. Some people have very limited time and they group to get the most out of their game.

Ellenour, the green mini
    Last edited by Aldi123; Apr 14 2014 at 04:56 AM.

Need more forum spam! Nothing to do at work, and forums dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Need more forum spam! Nothing to do at work, and forums dead!
    Dear god! You actually watch these forums for anything, desperate to reply. Well, that sux.

On a side note, there is just nothing to say at this point. Action is just a joke, mainly becomes most freeps are doing an endless grind, with the worst pve endgame content (skirmish are actually conisdered endgame content yeah) to get those First Agers, while creeps either switched, stop bothering with action when they finally made it to the keyboardsmashers, camping gv with defilers ( a lot of new names I saw today, I wonder why?), wait for freeps to come back (GOOD LUCK ON THAT ONE ( It will happen eventually, dont worry)), or searching forums for yet another whine post from a freep, about how strong creepside is and creeps really feel like saying how bad they have had it!

Which one are you? xD

To be Honest, I am not here to complain, lets give an example why nobody should bother complaining about balance:

Dear turbine,

The recent balance is just a no-go for me.
    If this is to continue, I will most likely quit, like many other of my kind.
    While you made paper undestructable and didn't nerf rock, you left me untouched!
    I doubt you even know, how I feel at this point.
    I hope for better balance next update!

Love scissors

Next update will make yet another class, godmode. It's just a matter of time, before they pull the next trick out of that magic hat (LOREMASTER PLEASE)
    Just hope we can make the best out of it, though I very very very doubt, at the way it is right now, there will be THAT much of good action (And for all those loving followers, no, no, good action is NOT zerging freavers at grams)
    BTW: Lovely how most creeps complained about freever farm, freever train, grams camp, grams zerg etc etc etc and do the exact same! ./clap for you all, you proven all those QQ is just a scream of attention, if you do the same and complained about it for so long!
    Love the way how creeps gonna respond on that.

Although thanks in advance for those creeps that already switched (or gonna switch), like I recommended in a post 2 weeks ago? to help freep side out!

Yes, forum arguments are my daily bread and butter. :P

I do agree, camping gv is just as sad, and hypocrit as camping grams.
    Eye for an eye mentality is not getting pvp anywhere. Altho, it is funny as what, to see some of the freeps who used to sit front of grams on a daily basis, now moan about creeps.

as for helping freepside, i don't thinl theres too many willing to do it. Just because of the history of un-necessary fraids and grams sessions.

i will and have personally played freep from time to time, and will probably play more if action is quiet, but not to raid or help zerg creeps, just for my own fun and amusement.

We all be back soon, balance from a burgs point of view we will adapt as always, you get low down you go

dear switchers
    To creep side can you pls play your new defis bas wls whatever away from gv24/7,i know before the update you used to camp gramms, and n1 cares but some of us care now even you are in creep side now.

ps1: to ooc a sinlge freep is lame try to kill it or br killed.
    Last edited by pavou; Apr 18 2014 at 07:11 PM.

Hehe, was epic fun, hilarious when killed one of thses new creeps using mischief 1v1 with a burglar, maybe the reason cause they need to pile & camp Hugs Don

Quote Originally Posted by frickinmuck View Post
    [*]Don’t the devs care about balance in the Ettenmoors
    Obviously with the amount of attention that Jinjaah has given it, and the amount of times he’s commented on it and been involved, obviously they care. One thing he was talking to him about the other day – they see people talking about how it’s good for one side and not the other, or it’s good for raids but not 1V1s, but the reality is, it should be better for raids, and not as good for 1V1s. Because there should not be perfect balance between every single class in the Moors. That’s not what the Moors is for. It’s not a 1V1 space, it’s a many v many space.
    Saw this on a transcript from the latest Take the Hobbits to Isengard livestream - its pretty disappointing that the devs want to advocate 'many v many' as opposed to 1v1, or at least are not attempting to make the classes equal if played with sufficient skill. Note that I don't think all classes should be the same, rather than they should have the capacity to have a fight with any player of the same rank as themselves and for the result to depend solely on skill/lucky crits etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Saw this on a transcript from the latest Take the Hobbits to Isengard livestream - its pretty disappointing that the devs want to advocate 'many v many' as opposed to 1v1, or at least are not attempting to make the classes equal if played with sufficient skill. Note that I don't think all classes should be the same, rather than they should have the capacity to have a fight with any player of the same rank as themselves and for the result to depend solely on skill/lucky crits etc.

Thats really sad to read, specially when most of the pvp base wishes a good solo moors.

at the moment tanks vs reavers are the only fights that are not a complete faceroll for one side.

Had some nice fights and spars yesterday, thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Had some nice fights and spars yesterday, thanks all!
    Indeed, action across the weekend was pretty good, though after about 8 hours of spars over two days I was wishing for some good old fashioned raiding to supplement it! Also, while I encourage 1v1s across the map, doing the whole tea-party thing, with people waiting around for spars, should be kept to LC HS if at all possible, as that means 1) sparring folks don't get as irritated when interrupted, and 2) those who want fluid action can have it.

Between all the things that has been said against creep side, I wanna throw something in that is NOT one side for a change.

Former update, when I played lrm a lot, I saw magelanic shouting in ooc how easy loremaster was. He said, that he encountered a warg stalker pack of 5-6 wargs and soloed them all. While I dont really know what happend there, I wasnt really that suprised. Not that loremaster was so OP, it could have taken anything out, but more from my own experience. I did have the same experience with a warg pack, that failed to make use of any debuffs, interrupts or silence. Thus, that pack ended the same way as Mag's fight as mine. They all died, cuz they failed to use thier class the way they had to. It's way to easy to say, I am a dps class, so I got to use dps skills, while forgetting that you are having so much more skills at your disposal.

Same thing on creep side, where I encountered a bunch of freeps lug, that were on their way to lug. I wiped 4 of them out with ease, because the minstrel didnt kite (nor used fear or play death) and the other players only used pure dps, with no use of stuns, slow or any other debuffs. While warg is really strong, I shouldnt be alive against 4 of them.
    Same thing as the example above, I should be dead, when encounting many more. Regardless of class or rank.
    And this was what made pvp imo good. The one did had more understanding of his class and was more skilled, wins in the end.
    However, most will agree the some classes needed some tweaks.

And now back to present day, I still see wargs not using debuffs or silence, however they beat me this time with ease.
    And this is what makes me frustrated. Current pvp offers almost zero challenge. The one that has more numbers can go mindless zerging.

I Always been in favour of pvp that was based on a certain skill level, rather then who is in favour with this update.
    And I dont see it being changed back to the way it was.
    The purpose of this post is not ranting, QQ or whatever. More like a few lines what I have been thinking of.

In the past creep side said, it shouldnt be possible to solo 4 creeps, you need nerf. Now let me rephrase this. Should 4 mindless creeps kill 1 solo freep?

P.S. I will however add some QQ to this, I saw yday 3 creeps (I am not mentioning names) picking on 10 freeps at gv. I think they made over 2k in 10 min there. Way to go turbine.

Well I agree, that much that has been promised, was either dissapointing or didnt made it (new pvmp map).
    I agree there has never been any balance, however, the community and players within decide a lot how the action turns out.
    At this point there is only hate. Communication that was commonly used before is now dead.
    Maybe I am impatient, but disagree with me please. FA didnt made a difference. And when there is nothing else being changed, action will be the same.
    So those 2 weeks will only go on and on, before the next fotm class comes out, with an update.

Balance issues will always be present in lotro pvp. Community within the server makes the balance.

nowdays, leaving a freep or a creep to fight a "fair" fight, only leads to qq threads or tells. Sad.

Ettenmoors never was a 1 v 1 area, it was always designed to be group vs group, then later it became raid vs raid wich was not really necessary for ettenmoors in the first place. When they made ettenmoors the idea was, many creeps against not so many freeps, that is why freeps where always favoured more power single mode and creeps where based on playing in groups, lesser skills but easier standard ones which strongly affects group play AKA mass ress etc

Basicly what happens in the past years is people complaining and the stupid devs who listend to them, just like wow people ruined most of the content them self because of the endless whining. pvp was good as it was but people always wanted more and more and more. now here you have it, everything is a joke and still no one is happy. i just wish we could have a lv 50 angmar shadow server and go back to how pvp in ettenmoors was suppose to be.

btw, i miss old ec and old oc, never understand why people wanted to get rid of it, was always better action then the stupid gv/grams camp, just one of the many unnecessary changes people wanted,
    Last edited by Eyeofthetiger; May 01 2014 at 06:21 AM.

My Moors Days, since U13 got launched

Log @ grams, check map, check OOC, yawn, notice same "Inever see that people before" camping GV or any freep Graveyard, call em nabs, lamers, get insulted by pr0 campers, go quest, oh, I find 1 or 2 freeps while questin. A) They don't want to fight, I just keep questing B) They want to fight, I fight. Hours passing, some Spars are setting up, I'm moving because there's no more quest to do, and camping GV & freep GY's are nabs tasks (Yes I did charged killed few freeps, but if you notice deeply, my creep was never fighting then, it's more a fight back, I don't like to be zerged while waatching pr0's camping freeps, no one likes) oh, freeps jumping on me at Spars, how cute, what must I do? Zerg them, and move actio back to GV, reason, most players have lost the respect, at same way I don't like the new creep wave, and sharing feeling with any old creep, but... Where's our place now? I'll be kinda bored if my only task i stay in front GV killing every freep showing up with an army of defilers leeching aka spammin heals on every dps class, join spars, No thanks I enjoy more watching, but watching means no ganking others, and not being jumped by few jerks, PvE? yeah, I've always loves my most active task could be PvE in the only PvMP área from LotRO, resume, Got no right to get bored, cannot go spars because few fools, what do you expect I can do? Yesterday, flipped blue map, does it must be really neccessary? Suit your heads on, and try to understand, freeps, if I'm not joining lamefestivals I'll not join spars, only if I want, not if you want to hit me when I appear, was sad to see, that the persons which started that yesterday, suddenly dissapeared, and let other freeps harmless trying to defend TR till it came down, and then GV, and I don't like that action, like told, but people must learn about respect, and I'll have no trouble if I need to raid freeps because certain things happening, be sure I'll do. So that's my "Fun" @ Moors, exciting, 0 challenge, and wondering where's that minstrel army which camped Grams not so long ago... My only "entertainment" these days is focusing myself in reconstructing Sauron Loves Spain (Yes, SLS is still alive, and will be more, but not for camping freeps @ their graveyards) To end on a message for those which came from Snowy/Eldar: Don't pay your frustrations or show us how elite you are, versus foes which hardly can defend themselves if they don't are grouped and organised, gettin bored from fórums texts, starting to yawn, another day in deeply boredom, another day happy campers, just another day....

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeofthetiger View Post
    Ettenmoors never was a 1 v 1 area, it was always designed to be group vs group, then later it became raid vs raid wich was not really necessary for ettenmoors in the first place. When they made ettenmoors the idea was, many creeps against not so many freeps, that is why freeps where always favoured more power single mode and creeps where based on playing in groups, lesser skills but easier standard ones which strongly affects group play AKA mass ress etc

Basicly what happens in the past years is people complaining and the stupid devs who listend to them, just like wow people ruined most of the content them self because of the endless whining. pvp was good as it was but people always wanted more and more and more. now here you have it, everything is a joke and still no one is happy. i just wish we could have a lv 50 angmar shadow server and go back to how pvp in ettenmoors was suppose to be.

btw, i miss old ec and old oc, never understand why people wanted to get rid of it, was always better action then the stupid gv/grams camp, just one of the many unnecessary changes people wanted,
    And all the #### about change, while change never did anything good.
    I am not 'that' a huge fan of old ec and old oc though. Never been one. Last update was one of the balanced updates we had imo. Some tweaks were needed, but an entire update crushing it again....
    But I think at the end, change will always be there. Just have to adapt and hope for a better update with better action.

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    And all the #### about change, while change never did anything good.
    I am not 'that' a huge fan of old ec and old oc though. Never been one. Last update was one of the balanced updates we had imo. Some tweaks were needed, but an entire update crushing it again....
    But I think at the end, change will always be there. Just have to adapt and hope for a better update with better action.
    At least EC did involve action without oneshotters, and there where always campers between the gy and ec or oc and the gy, people formed groups and crushed those, then u had the bridge camping wich was also fine as you got charges to tol etc etc same goes for west bridge.

People whined about it because there was hardly any action somewhere else, look where we are now, useless keeps and the only way people wanna fight when outnumbered or outpowerd is nearby oneshotters, now i don't see any improvement there. People got what they whined for, a destroyed ettemoors.

If things where balanced that would mean no one would die, that is balance you need imbalance and diversity to create action, but people always wanted more and more and more and there will never be balance they way either side see it as balance.

If things where balanced that would mean no one would die, that is balance you need imbalance and diversity to create action, but people always wanted more and more and more and there will never be balance they way either side see it as balance.
    Balance, to me, is each class being equal. The action and diversity should come from player skill.

Balance, to me, is each class being equal. The action and diversity should come from player skill.
    And/Or 150$ spent on a pretty Keyboard & a pretty Mouse. *wink* Mickey *wink* Minnie

At least EC did involve action without oneshotters, and there where always campers between the gy and ec or oc and the gy, people formed groups and crushed those, then u had the bridge camping wich was also fine as you got charges to tol etc etc same goes for west bridge.

People whined about it because there was hardly any action somewhere else, look where we are now, useless keeps and the only way people wanna fight when outnumbered or outpowerd is nearby oneshotters, now i don't see any improvement there. People got what they whined for, a destroyed ettemoors.

even if they bring back old places of ec and oc action wont change cause ncps damage doesnt matter.
    at 65 you would be suicidal running inside them to kill some1, now it doesnt matter.
    old oc-ec to bridge fights are dead cause of the ncps being useless

To you it is, that would be utterly boring. Remember what the whole pmvp was about, if that is what your looking for you are playing the wrong game, also note me one game where classes are truly equal. What you are saying is just what most people want to hear, not something that is exactly achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    even if they bring back old places of ec and oc action wont change cause ncps damage doesnt matter.
    at 65 you would be suicidal running inside them to kill some1, now it doesnt matter.
    old oc-ec to bridge fights are dead cause of the ncps being useless
    I don't say i want it back, i just noted the difference. All I'm saying is that complaining so far in the past seven years haven't brought us what we all hoped for. We had good chapters yes, and even those where changed after complaints from either one of the sides.

For me the only solution in this game is a third faction for pmvp because npcs won't balance it any more, and even if it was truly balanced, there would be always be complainers and in the end as long as the dev listen to those, you can ever forget a fun and happy moors.

To you it is, that would be utterly boring. Remember what the whole pmvp was about, if that is what your looking for you are playing the wrong game, also note me one game where classes are truly equal. What you are saying is just what most people want to hear, not something that is exactly achievable.

I think you've missed the point - I said that if we wanted to have true balance, then all the classes would need to be equal, not the same. I didn't say that this was achievable, but that it was the 'utopia' that should be worked towards. Getting as close to balancing all the classes will help the action because it will make people more willing to stand and fight, instead of give up and run when they know their opponent cannot be beaten.

Page 151 of 164 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 161 ... LastLast