We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 149 of 164 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4094
  1. #3701
    Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    So what if we camped GV?! Just last night after the raid battle the action suddenly went back to grams camp... This past week I've taken part in alot of grams camping action resulting in freeps farming the lower ranks. Yet when we do it its suddenly wrong? Despite the fact GV camp doesn't equal in the same amount of renown/infamy gains as the grams counter part.

    You know whats wrong? These Freavers suddenly appearing when the grams camping commences, yet they are nowhere to be seen once creeps pushes the freeps back away from grams. That's something really fishy.



    Again you got the facts way wrong, Mura attacked me out of nowhere, it wasn't a spar... Yet I tried to fight back, but it ended up spamming heals. There is just no way a BA can counter that. So we did nothing wrong as it wasn't a spar to begging with.


    So basically you're just upset because the transfers aren't the usual easy kills that you've getting used to? Why don't you try to work around it instead of bitching? Personally I do solo on my RK alot because its effective. One cannot say the same about most creep classes.


    How in the hell can a couple of transfers effect the action in the manner that you describe it? They are simply a minority, if they effect you so much maybe its time to practice more?

    Times have changed, You've enjoyed farming freavers at grams for far to long It's time for some PVPing! Personally I consider it a compliment if we (the transfers) has such a great impact on the pvp, despite the fact that we are an minority. Thank you Taravan

    Also, take note that we started pvping on this server, you do know that don't you? So us being "transfers" isn't really part of the problem...
    woot :O you lost in 1v1 fight
    but ur in high skilled assassin, that cant be right :S
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  2. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    I should have known better than attempt to reason with you - I still remember when you logged on to your captain in order to prevent freeps from taking drake by dancing on the eggs at drake, and forcing aggro from the middle boss. Expecting reason from someone who thinks that's a good plan was foolish of me.
    lol tara dont bother fight this loser.
    he just a sore looser cuz he know he dont have chance against the freeps if they make a raid.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  3. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    lol tara dont bother fight this loser.
    he just a sore looser cuz he know he dont have chance against the freeps if they make a raid.
    Like how you were a sore loser and resorted to afk r0 reavers, because you wouldn't stand a chance if they were actually moving?

  4. #3704
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    your wrong my friend ^^
    but im shocked that u lost against mura not that he is bad
    oh well ur not so elite as i thought u was.
    and ur judgement is poor, how can u think that of me .P
    My Judgement is rather precise, I do not consider a player that constantly switches to whatever class is the most ez to be of any worth .. I'm sorry dil
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

  5. #3705
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post
    Like how you were a sore loser and resorted to afk reavers, because you wouldn't stand a chance if they were actually moving?
    ahahahah he is back ^^
    hello random and ur wrong i could take on anyone
    stop copying my line random no fun xD
    but freavers was sure fun tho ^^
    Last edited by Rapidash; Apr 09 2014 at 09:39 AM.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  6. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    My Judgement is rather precise, I do not consider a player that constantly switches to whatever class is the most ez to be of any worth .. I'm sorry dil
    constantly switch ? :O where the hell did u get that ?
    most of my time ive been playing freep i only switched cuz the lack of the other side
    elite or not you just another sucker with high ego my friend you should disband that fail kin and name it something else
    sry blitzy ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  7. #3707
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    218
    All this naming and shaming is getting us nowhere, so I will refrain from doing that.

    First of all, I know that Taravan did not take part in the Grams camp the other day.
    However, I do still find it laughable that freeps post screenshots of them earning 50-70k Renown in a single day, (Highest I have managed since I came back is 22k) Only to start bitching and whining shortly after when it turns out they wont be able to do it again the next day, because there are enogh competent creeps around to give them a proper fight. It sure does look like you are not here for the actual PvP, but just for the easy points.

    As most of you probably know, I am usually the one leading the Creatures groups.


    Here is what usually happens when I log on sometimes during the afternoon:

    I find the usual bunch of freeps that never seem to go anywhere without being grouped (No need to mention names, you know who you are), just as it must seem to freeps that I never go anywhere without being grouped, but let's leave that for now.
    I charge them a couple of times to see if I can take anything down, 9 out of 10 times my target flops or gets a captain bubble. Very motivating, certainly makes me want to charge that bunch again doesn't it?... No.

    So I invite a couple of peeps, usually a 3-6man group (For some unexplainable reason, it immedatly gets labelled as a raid, by the same few individuals, everytime I am grouped). Aaaaaaand I can almost guarantee that within 30 minuttes they will be sitting in a keep somewhere, waiting for me to come to them. (I'm sure it appears to be exactly the same with creeps, from a freep perspective.) Fair enough, if they want to sit in their keep so be it, but expecting creeps to come at you solo & ungrouped while you sit in your own keep waiting for them is just silly.


    Let's take yesterdays raid as an example, freep raid wiped 3(?) times, and we never saw them again. I went off shortly after they had disappread, so I do not know if they came back later.

    Last saturday when we had Grams camp & "Legit" freaver farm for ~5 hours, I never ragequit, In fact I spendt most of the time trying to put up some kind of resistance, sadly I was unable to. But I did NOT ragequit just because I died a few times.

    So to sum up:

    If you expect us to be solo, don't go hug your keeps & NPC's every single time you die. Again, I realise not everyone does this, but the vast majority do.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Saruman | Original Challenger of Gothmog

  8. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    All this naming and shaming is getting us nowhere, so I will refrain from doing that.

    First of all, I know that Taravan did not take part in the Grams camp the other day.
    However, I do still find it laughable that freeps post screenshots of them earning 50-70k Renown in a single day, (Highest I have managed since I came back is 22k) Only to start bitching and whining shortly after when it turns out they wont be able to do it again the next day, because there are enogh competent creeps around to give them a proper fight. It sure does look like you are not here for the actual PvP, but just for the easy points.

    As most of you probably know, I am usually the one leading the Creatures groups.


    Here is what usually happens when I log on sometimes during the afternoon:

    I find the usual bunch of freeps that never seem to go anywhere without being grouped (No need to mention names, you know who you are), just as it must seem to freeps that I never go anywhere without being grouped, but let's leave that for now.
    I charge them a couple of times to see if I can take anything down, 9 out of 10 times my target flops or gets a captain bubble. Very motivating, certainly makes me want to charge that bunch again doesn't it?... No.

    So I invite a couple of peeps, usually a 3-6man group (For some unexplainable reason, it immedatly gets labelled as a raid, by the same few individuals, everytime I am grouped). Aaaaaaand I can almost guarantee that within 30 minuttes they will be sitting in a keep somewhere, waiting for me to come to them. (I'm sure it appears to be exactly the same with creeps, from a freep perspective.) Fair enough, if they want to sit in their keep so be it, but expecting creeps to come at you solo & ungrouped while you sit in your own keep waiting for them is just silly.


    Let's take yesterdays raid as an example, freep raid wiped 3(?) times, and we never saw them again. I went off shortly after they had disappread, so I do not know if they came back later.

    Last saturday when we had Grams camp & "Legit" freaver farm for ~5 hours, I never ragequit, In fact I spendt most of the time trying to put up some kind of resistance, sadly I was unable to. But I did NOT ragequit just because I died a few times.

    So to sum up:

    If you expect us to be solo, don't go hug your keeps & NPC's every single time you die. Again, I realise not everyone does this, but the vast majority do.
    its hard for both side to see whats a raid or not mate. cuz freeps and creeps usually stick together.
    you cant really blame anyone for that you would have said the same thing ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  9. #3709
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by laphorrr View Post
    Creeps raiding again for no reason, gzzz :'). Good to see the transfers are ruining our server, thanks!
    Nonsense moaning, while freeps been doing same for ages, let's see next.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    There is something very wrong happening to our server. There have been elite 'clubs' formed before (such as the 'evil' chat channel)

    You are quite wrong, because channel exists, yes, but not for an Elite, only for avoid freep spying, as long ooc is not safe, it’s pure logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    1) Most of the transferred creeps don't seem to be solo.

    I rarely seen any freep going solo, what’s this? And most solo I’ve met, just ran straight to the main ball group.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    2) The multiboxers. Nothing to say here apart from go back to whichever pit of hell you came from.

    Yeah, those freeps rank farmers sux.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    3) Treat everyone equally. It doesn't matter if you see your mate on their freep, or its someone that ganked you a few days ago - you should kill them both equally, being picky in terms of targets only related to their class and how squishy they are. Elite clubs on this server on either side discourage new players from joining, and we shouldn't discourage those who have entered the Moors from the first time from playing because they aren't part of the 'club'. In February, I started a warleader, because the action was so very one sided in the favour of the freeps that I realised that firstly, I wasn't getting any decent fights on my cappy, and secondly, from a rather more mercenary perspective, I wasn't going to be advancing towards r12 with action the way it was. I wasn't alone in this either - a bunch of others, like Moro and Embolo also jumped on to creepside to create balance. We joined raids and tribes, and tried to create decent action, which was helped by the arrival of Nuntii, Luxxi and Broxxoli, and the perseverance of Black Guard. Yet what drove me away from creepside was the fact that as soon as Creatures reappeared, the idea of working together ceased - there were two groups of creeps - those that were part of the club, and those that weren't. I've also spoken to several other creeps who feel as if they have been supplanted on their own server; those who abandoned it for Snowbourn, and those who had transferred for the first time had installed themselves at the top of the creep pecking order, and alienated the others. This cannot be good for creating decent action, especially if these 'factions' are apparent on both sides of the Moors.

    As told, there’s not any kind of Elite, just friends and people which plays together, and respects each others (I’m talking about veteran players ofc) About spars, it’s a pure matter of choice, It took me time to assume spars could be done at LCHS, but I’ll not respect any other kind of spars if it’s done at other map spots, or just do nothing if action is coming to 0, and 3 ppl are just sparring, as told it’s your choice, and cannot blame anyone for killing, even you or me in a battleground.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    4) If you see 1v1s going on, and the participants are of relatively equivalent ranks, steer clear and let them fight. Obviously, if a high rank creep saw me hitting a greenie then they should feel free to wade in. But if a fight is going on where it seems the participants are equally matched, don't charge in if you presence will change the balance. Obviously this can't be adhered to all the time, but just keep it in mind.
    To end, as said it’s a battleground, and like I did sometimes, I can salute any known if that person is playing freep and I’m on creep, but that does not exemt it, from involving on fights, Yesterday I did not joined late Lug fight, because It was nearly an overkill to freeps, but did, when Blitzz killed twice a defiler, and the guy was wondering what he would do, so I fought for a while, and then gone to deliver my quests again.

    Theres a huge difference, between fighting kind of players like Valdez, Talgash, Encornado, Thingo, mainly most EN veterans, cause there’s respect when fighting, ovbiously people must earn this, and moaning is not the way.

    I neer saw BG involved on fights rather than small groups or RvR, as long as Doc tries to help every newbie he can.

    I just read ppl blaming Creatures for coming back, maybe because when they and others are up, there’s no chance for fotm lovers to go front grams and stay there 24/7?

    Where are those front liners which camped Gramsfoot now? Hidden ofc, because they cannot take a real challenge?

    Have fun, fight more, there’s no problem if you get beaten, it’s PvP, less moaning, and Enjoy
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  10. #3710
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    The vast majority of the transfers were born and bread on Evernight before you were lvl 10 Likewise the majority of the transfers does not play Reaver as their main class... Get your facts right
    Aww, poor Pouchie, he’s bookin a room for wary ones
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

  11. #3711
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    All this naming and shaming is getting us nowhere, so I will refrain from doing that.

    First of all, I know that Taravan did not take part in the Grams camp the other day.
    However, I do still find it laughable that freeps post screenshots of them earning 50-70k Renown in a single day, (Highest I have managed since I came back is 22k) Only to start bitching and whining shortly after when it turns out they wont be able to do it again the next day, because there are enogh competent creeps around to give them a proper fight. It sure does look like you are not here for the actual PvP, but just for the easy points.

    As most of you probably know, I am usually the one leading the Creatures groups.


    Here is what usually happens when I log on sometimes during the afternoon:

    I find the usual bunch of freeps that never seem to go anywhere without being grouped (No need to mention names, you know who you are), just as it must seem to freeps that I never go anywhere without being grouped, but let's leave that for now.
    I charge them a couple of times to see if I can take anything down, 9 out of 10 times my target flops or gets a captain bubble. Very motivating, certainly makes me want to charge that bunch again doesn't it?... No.

    So I invite a couple of peeps, usually a 3-6man group (For some unexplainable reason, it immedatly gets labelled as a raid, by the same few individuals, everytime I am grouped). Aaaaaaand I can almost guarantee that within 30 minuttes they will be sitting in a keep somewhere, waiting for me to come to them. (I'm sure it appears to be exactly the same with creeps, from a freep perspective.) Fair enough, if they want to sit in their keep so be it, but expecting creeps to come at you solo & ungrouped while you sit in your own keep waiting for them is just silly.


    Let's take yesterdays raid as an example, freep raid wiped 3(?) times, and we never saw them again. I went off shortly after they had disappread, so I do not know if they came back later.

    Last saturday when we had Grams camp & "Legit" freaver farm for ~5 hours, I never ragequit, In fact I spendt most of the time trying to put up some kind of resistance, sadly I was unable to. But I did NOT ragequit just because I died a few times.

    So to sum up:

    If you expect us to be solo, don't go hug your keeps & NPC's every single time you die. Again, I realise not everyone does this, but the vast majority do.
    In many respects, this is the other half of the post that I wrote, but from the creep perspective

    EDIT: Also, thanks to all who sparred with me this evening - it was great fun, even though some of you (Kroz) are pretty much unkillable!
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Apr 08 2014 at 08:21 PM.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

    Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

  12. #3712

    Rarely post to these forums

    Abit late but heres my input. (Ba - Immigrant)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    1) Most of the transferred creeps don't seem to be solo.
    Now it does say most, not all however it feels like you mean all creatures transfers (as most freeps do) so i suggest you view this http://youtu.be/yl_F_KSi_Lg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    4) If you see 1v1s going on, and the participants are of relatively equivalent ranks, steer clear and let them fight. Obviously, if a high rank creep saw me hitting a greenie then they should feel free to wade in. But if a fight is going on where it seems the participants are equally matched, don't charge in if you presence will change the balance. Obviously this can't be adhered to all the time, but just keep it in mind.
    Well you see this is what got to me the most, as you will always get face-rolled solo its been the case nearly everywhere I've been. It would be nice every once in a while to see some freeps/creeps stop to give you a 1v1 rather then face rolling. Today i only found a few solo including yourself this morning and when i did events like this happend; http://youtu.be/Xrk0eKXXsl8. But this is Open PVP so i expected that but i didn't expect a thread partially addressing it. At the end of the day its about enjoying pvp, hopefully you still can just at different times of the day.


    P.S i wasn't camping GV with the other 2 BA's nor grouped with them.
    Last edited by Hawt_Sauce; Apr 08 2014 at 08:30 PM.
    [EU] Mocked R10 - Grd/Hunt/Rk/Capt/Champ/Wrd/Mini/Burg/Lm - 95
    WL R10/ Rvr R9/ Wrg R8/ BA R8
    Nimrodel - Wrg/Rvr/WL/Def - R7
    [IMG]http://oi42.tinypic.com/2ui9ov7.jpg[/IMG]

  13. #3713
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawt_Sauce View Post

    Well you see this is what got to me the most, as you will always get face-rolled solo its been the case nearly everywhere I've been. It would be nice every once in a while to see some freeps/creeps stop to give you a 1v1 rather then face rolling. Today i only found a few solo including yourself this morning and when i did events like this happend; http://youtu.be/Xrk0eKXXsl8. But this is Open PVP so i expected that but i didn't expect a thread partially addressing it. At the end of the day its about enjoying pvp, hopefully you still can just at different times of the day.

    P.S i wasn't camping GV with the other 2 BA's nor grouped with them.
    Admittedly that video does show me interrupting a 1v1. To add some context to it, Cred, Mura and I had been repeatedly ganked by several BAs at GV, and I saw this as a continuation of that fight as we pushed out of GV (if I remember correctly, Cred and I had stopped to finish off another BA while Mura charged ahead). However, I'm aware that contextual explanations can be found for all examples.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

    Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

  14. #3714
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    In many respects, this is the other half of the post that I wrote, but from the creep perspective
    I realize that, it's the same for both sides.

    So what do you suggest we do?

    The way I see it, it's just the pace of the game and it would require a massive effort on both sides to change anything. Plugins like PvMP+ which allows you to call people on the other side out in no time, only makes it worse.
    As most of the players don’t even seem to read forums, it would be pointless to even try to change anything if you ask me.


    As for tea parties, I do not approve of them, unless it is at LC HS.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Saruman | Original Challenger of Gothmog

  15. #3715
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    I realize that, it's the same for both sides.

    So what do you suggest we do?

    The way I see it, it's just the pace of the game and it would require a massive effort on both sides to change anything. Plugins like PvMP+ which allows you to call people on the other side out in no time, only makes it worse.
    As most of the players don’t even seem to read forums, it would be pointless to even try to change anything if you ask me.


    As for tea parties, I do not approve of them, unless it is at LC HS.
    Not really much we can do, other than have an awareness of the fact that grouping isn't always the best idea, and that if things are far too easy (and thus no challenge and not fun imo), people should try dropping their group.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

    Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

  16. #3716
    Good to see more action on the forums then the playing field (NOT), more solo creeps please spotted the start of a creep craid so took a screenie ----------------->http://images.says.com/uploads/story...60626/21e8.jpg always follow the rat
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

  17. #3717
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Not really much we can do, other than have an awareness of the fact that grouping isn't always the best idea, and that if things are far too easy (and thus no challenge and not fun imo), people should try dropping their group.
    or maybe you just need to man up, wipe your tears and stop giving kittenpoo advices

  18. #3718
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by aruthir View Post
    or maybe you just need to man up, wipe your tears and stop giving kittenpoo advices
    Great, really constructive.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

    Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

  19. #3719
    the problem is not creeps coming back destroying "your server". no1 fled to snowy. i had to waste 20euros to go and fight something else than the everyday 10 faces of evernight i never liked and never will.
    the MAIN problem is that YOU guys FARMED and CLUBBED all the time creeps where gone SOOOOOOOOO HARDDDDD and now that you actually have to press more than 3 buttons every fight, you P@ssy out, at gv stairs and show your faces only when "Raid 14/24 need more" and disband on first wipe cause its not an easy farm. most of the new freep groups dont even wipe fully, 10 people die and rest charges back.
    i feel sorry you "decent" action was destroyed (farming duskys tribe is SO FUNNNN) and dont just log in when you see a raid coming up so you can pop deed accelerators and 100% rewown, cause u suck, not the creeps.

  20. #3720
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    the problem is not creeps coming back destroying "your server". no1 fled to snowy. i had to waste 20euros to go and fight something else than the everyday 10 faces of evernight i never liked and never will.
    the MAIN problem is that YOU guys FARMED and CLUBBED all the time creeps where gone SOOOOOOOOO HARDDDDD and now that you actually have to press more than 3 buttons every fight, you P@ssy out, at gv stairs and show your faces only when "Raid 14/24 need more" and disband on first wipe cause its not an easy farm. most of the new freep groups dont even wipe fully, 10 people die and rest charges back.
    i feel sorry you "decent" action was destroyed (farming duskys tribe is SO FUNNNN) and dont just log in when you see a raid coming up so you can pop deed accelerators and 100% rewown, cause u suck, not the creeps.
    I agree with everything said here.

    /Moro
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  21. #3721
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    the problem is not creeps coming back destroying "your server". no1 fled to snowy. i had to waste 20euros to go and fight something else than the everyday 10 faces of evernight i never liked and never will.
    the MAIN problem is that YOU guys FARMED and CLUBBED all the time creeps where gone SOOOOOOOOO HARDDDDD and now that you actually have to press more than 3 buttons every fight, you P@ssy out, at gv stairs and show your faces only when "Raid 14/24 need more" and disband on first wipe cause its not an easy farm. most of the new freep groups dont even wipe fully, 10 people die and rest charges back.
    i feel sorry you "decent" action was destroyed (farming duskys tribe is SO FUNNNN) and dont just log in when you see a raid coming up so you can pop deed accelerators and 100% rewown, cause u suck, not the creeps.
    Ok.

    I agree with some of what you say. But if this is your generalised opinion through and through then your words don't mean much. If you are a fanboy of certain returning players then that is that I guess, but if you are a relatively objective observer then I don't think you know fully what you are talking about. You are right about the faceroll zerging that was going on on freep side for months since, pretty much, freep battle field promotions. One of the reasons I mainly played creep. But from my viewpoint, which is that of a relatively objective observer, differs from yours in that my own pvp entertinament value as a solo roamer/on occasion small group player has diminshed and I feel more inclined to play freep now.
    GUARDIAN

    I AM CRED

  22. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by Cred.Iam View Post
    Ok.

    I agree with some of what you say. But if this is your generalised opinion through and through then your words don't mean much. If you are a fanboy of certain returning players then that is that I guess, but if you are a relatively objective observer then I don't think you know fully what you are talking about. You are right about the faceroll zerging that was going on on freep side for months since, pretty much, freep battle field promotions. One of the reasons I mainly played creep. But from my viewpoint, which is that of a relatively objective observer, differs from yours in that my own pvp entertinament value as a solo roamer/on occasion small group player has diminshed and I feel more inclined to play freep now.
    i am not a creep fanboy, both in evernight and snowbourn i played freep and if i start playing the game serious again i will freep again.
    BUT dont threaten the side you farmed all this time, you will stop logging !!! its frickin hilarious!!! lol
    yes creep raids are big, so were freep raids be4 we go to snowbourn or be4 creatures come back. but this time you guys just w8 at gv and w8 for your Jesus to lead u cause you are incapable of doing so alone.

  23. #3723
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    but this time you guys just w8 at gv and w8 for your Jesus to lead u cause you are incapable of doing so alone.

    What are you talking about? You ever logged in at freepside?
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  24. #3724
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    i am not a creep fanboy, both in evernight and snowbourn i played freep and if i start playing the game serious again i will freep again.
    BUT dont threaten the side you farmed all this time, you will stop logging !!! its frickin hilarious!!! lol
    yes creep raids are big, so were freep raids be4 we go to snowbourn or be4 creatures come back. but this time you guys just w8 at gv and w8 for your Jesus to lead u cause you are incapable of doing so alone.
    Did you even read my post? My Jesus? I will stop logging?
    GUARDIAN

    I AM CRED

  25. #3725
    Quote Originally Posted by evadar View Post
    but this time you guys just w8 at gv and w8 for your jesus to lead u cause you are incapable of doing so alone.
    all praise moro, halleluja!

 

 
Page 149 of 164 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload