We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 144 of 164 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4094
    Hello Talgush <3
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    I'll be back this September, could be also being back for 1 month this summer, but that means I'll stay for another 6 months, or maybe more at Japan. Btw, do transfer, I'll be back soon (few months will make me also thirst of freep blood) and I'm sure we'll have epic times.
    What you doing in Japan Senoritaaa? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Hello Talgush <3
    Hello ASI <3
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    It's a very simple call, as before, to maybe stop zerging soloers with a group as creep and actually try and help freeps out? Because, when people get bored with zerg action, they wil just logg off.
    Just a wild guess, but this applys only to creeps? i mean, after seeing you with 5-6 others farming P tol mapspot and tol main versus solos, mainly low ranks, who came one by one.

This probably means, noone has to take your sayins seriously on any level?
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    What you doing in Japan Senoritaaa? ;D
    Livin, Sir... livin atm
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]
    "HERE &[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/123mgqc.jpg[/IMG]& THERE" [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Well he is right about one thing.

After they got me 16 times I did log off.

Then when I came back they were camping low levels at grams with 7 or 8. I'm guessing it was only 30k renown day. Must have been a slow day.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Lazy for quoting Moro's text from your reply Val. Today (for me), last late nite (for EU ppl) I got few free time which decided to spent at moors mainly till lunch hour, on the following text I'll explain what I've seen, and my thinkings about some posts, nonsense posts I've readed, mainly from Morondomir (ovcorse). I was givin some quest rewards when readed at ooc freeps were camping grams, the lack of ooc action made me think there was not enough freep/creep for doing anything but some casual pve, I mapped to poor Lug Spot and my surprise became bigger when noticed a large number of freeps, let's say 10, not sure, maybe more, maybe less, killing few low Ranks which were not grouped but a warg with another lowbie, saw a newbie reaver willing to fight but all his efforts ended in a sure death, and this thanks to: Morondomir, Misteli, Cestrad and another freep which name I'm missing now, I can understand yours coming forums and complaining about creeps when they kill you, but, dude, I expected you wanted good action, and the pathethic show I saw today (yday late nite) has no prize, so please if your goal is hit r15, go fc and you will not impact on the poor pvmp action this server has, because you, and more people are not playing more than farming points, quitting when you not earning points, complaining when the slapping hand turns into your face, no, it's not the way, I remember I logged my blackarrow, trying to give some support to the few lowbies, worthless effort cause there's no chance to resist all your tactical cr@p hittin me at once, so I decided to log reaver, and... oh there's a hunter, killed him 2-3 times, no need to mention most of my charges ended on a sure death inside your camp grp. I kept charging, because it's pvp and reavers must fight, result hunter gets shieldwalled!! Come on!! You freeps are joking much xd... With that mentality you will never do a step forwad into pvp action more than depending from a zerg, complaining or using fotm than trying your skill out, but we talking about lotro..... and players which pays/uses store to make a mistaken image of them being good, being skilled, but honestly, the only image I'm getting is about being cowards, just wish next day you can give a proper decent fight (I know that it involves risk of being killed, but games are not made for boring) and please, review your thinkings about pvp/pvmp because you can notice you are not being good players, just the chillin opposite. Have fun!
    [CENTER][SIZE=1] Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - [SIZE=1]Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)[/SIZE]

Lazy for quoting Moro's text from your reply Val. Today (for me), last late nite (for EU ppl) I got few free time which decided to spent at moors mainly till lunch hour, on the following text I'll explain what I've seen, and my thinkings about some posts, nonsense posts I've readed, mainly from Morondomir (ovcorse). I was givin some quest rewards when readed at ooc freeps were camping grams, the lack of ooc action made me think there was not enough freep/creep for doing anything but some casual pve, I mapped to poor Lug Spot and my surprise became bigger when noticed a large number of freeps, let's say 10, not sure, maybe more, maybe less, killing few low Ranks which were not grouped but a warg with another lowbie, saw a newbie reaver willing to fight but all his efforts ended in a sure death, and this thanks to: Morondomir, Misteli, Cestrad and another freep which name I'm missing now, I can understand yours coming forums and complaining about creeps when they kill you, but, dude, I expected you wanted good action, and the pathethic show I saw today (yday late nite) has no prize, so please if your goal is hit r15, go fc and you will not impact on the poor pvmp action this server has, because you, and more people are not playing more than farming points, quitting when you not earning points, complaining when the slapping hand turns into your face, no, it's not the way, I remember I logged my blackarrow, trying to give some support to the few lowbies, worthless effort cause there's no chance to resist all your tactical cr@p hittin me at once, so I decided to log reaver, and... oh there's a hunter, killed him 2-3 times, no need to mention most of my charges ended on a sure death inside your camp grp. I kept charging, because it's pvp and reavers must fight, result hunter gets shieldwalled!! Come on!! You freeps are joking much xd... With that mentality you will never do a step forwad into pvp action more than depending from a zerg, complaining or using fotm than trying your skill out, but we talking about lotro..... and players which pays/uses store to make a mistaken image of them being good, being skilled, but honestly, the only image I'm getting is about being cowards, just wish next day you can give a proper decent fight (I know that it involves risk of being killed, but games are not made for boring) and please, review your thinkings about pvp/pvmp because you can notice you are not being good players, just the chillin opposite. Have fun!
    I struggled to read this as much as I would do with one of Rodin's posts.

Livin, Sir... livin atm
    Te habrás llevado fuet, que viendo a que precio tienen las minibarritas de fuet, con un par de Tarradellas, en el mercado negro fijo triunfas zS

^^ How awesome is it, people become way to predictable. I am not bothering to reply anymore. Good luck flaming my actions on forum and in-game. xD
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Livin, Sir... livin atm
    Ah nice :P IM back at EN now.. But got banned for 7 days Bläää

Kristinna! Just sum it up in like one sentence? :P
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

It was not flaming, merely just wondering why would you ask for something, you have no intention to do yourself.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    I struggled to read this as much as I would do with one of Rodin's posts.
    Congratulations! But as long as fórums does not allow Shodo and using Romaji will just confound you more than spelling casual English, I may suggest you to learn another languages, maybe you will not struggle next time
    Last edited by Hayley; Mar 20 2014 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    It was not flaming, merely just wondering why would you ask for something, you have no intention to do yourself.
    Anata ga itta yo ni, naniyori mo tsuika shinai yo ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Te habrás llevado fuet, que viendo a que precio tienen las minibarritas de fuet, con un par de Tarradellas, en el mercado negro fijo triunfas zS
    No dejan entrar con comida perecedera, so bestia! xd

Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    Ah nice :P IM back at EN now.. But got banned for 7 days Bläää
    You banned from Facebook too?

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    ^^ How awesome is it, people become way to predictable. I am not bothering to reply anymore. Good luck flaming my actions on forum and in-game. xD

A New Person's Perspective on the Moors

Hi every one,

Ellenour, the green mini here.

I'm new to the moors and not very good at it and I'm sure many of you on here have an ear or leg or two of mine. But I love it. I play as both a freep and a creep but more so freep. I read back through several pages because unlike the rest of the game, the moors, is not highly intuitive when it comes to etiquette. As someone stated earlier, new players learn from those who have been playing for a long time. Honestly, I had no idea that camping gram or gv (depending on side) was considered bad form until recently. I want to say that I have seen unfairness on both sides and I have seen both high and low ranks break etiquette. But I think the main thing is to correct new players when they break those rules. They simply may not know what is acceptable. I come from a kinship that has only two people who go to the moors and we are both new to it. So we are learning the hard way what is acceptable and what is not. We are also trying to get new people to join both creep and freep sides. Hopefully it will stay as fun as it has been so they will want to keep coming back.

Now I mostly roam as a freep by myself or in a small group unless there is mega war breaking out at TR. The action has been fun and I love the adrenaline rush. I have to say in Moro's defense that I love listening to him lead raids ( he has an awesome voice too). Regardless of what you think of him, he is a great raid leader. Why is that important? Because once you experience a really good raid with knowledgeable players you want to keep playing. Unfortunately, not every one gets that opportunity. So hate if you must but Moro has done creeps a favor by including new freeps into raids. Keep in mind some people who start as freeps end up as creeps. I have also heard that some craids are not including new creeps. Please give them a chance to experience a good fight especially if you think it's going to be fair. I'm bringing people into your ranks...help me out by making it fun for them and not criticizing every thing they do.

After last night I can honestly say that freeps are outnumbered. No I'm not whining....it is just a fact. I think that it will hopefully even out, though again it depends on time of day in some instances. I'd also like to say thanks to all you creeps. I recognized Zlaughter's name straight away I think him, RayFinkle and babsitter have killed me over a hundred times but it's fun. One of my best moments in the moors was when I came upon a lone creep, who I think was the same level as me and we had a little battle. He would hide behind a tree and then come out and shoot me. It was so cute and fun and great because we never knew who was going to win. I'm just annoyed I can't remember his name. I guess being a terrible mini has it perks. It means it's a fair fight when I'm on level with a creep.

Thanks peeps and please remember that it is a game
    Last edited by Aldi123; Mar 25 2014 at 11:33 AM.

Nice post Ellenour, I have been playing in moors for over a year and still not figured everthing out - there are still abbreviations and jargon that I dont understand so you are not alone.
    And I agree with you that Moro is a great raid leader and gives anyone a chance to join no matter the rank, we could do with a few more good leaders like him.
    I play a hunter mostly and by no means am the best but I really enjoy it and have lots of fun (apart from the wargs camping GV of course), even though I die more than kill anything myself.

Welcome to the moors, always good to have new creeps and freeps (freeps especially at the moment)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001eb67d/signature.png]Panthalaith[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aldi123 View Post
    A New Person's Perspective on the Moors

Hi every one,

Ellenour, the green mini here.

I'm new to the moors and not very good at it and I'm sure many of you on here have an ear or leg or two of mine. But I love it. I play as both a freep and a creep but more so freep. I read back through several pages because unlike the rest of the game, the moors, is not highly intuitive when it comes to etiquette. As someone stated earlier, new players learn from those who have been playing for a long time. Honestly, I had no idea that camping gram or gv (depending on side) was considered bad form until recently. I want to say that I have seen unfairness on both sides and I have seen both high and low ranks break etiquette. But I think the main thing is to correct new players when they break those rules. They simply may not know what is acceptable. I come from a kinship that has only two people who go to the moors and we are both new to it. So we are learning the hard way what is acceptable and what is not. We are also trying to get new people to join both creep and freep sides. Hopefully it will stay as fun as it has been so they will want to keep coming back.

Now I mostly roam as a freep by myself or in a small group unless there is mega war breaking out at TR. The action has been fun and I love the adrenaline rush. I have to say in Moro's defense that I love listening to him lead raids ( he has an awesome voice too). Regardless of what you think of him, he is a great raid leader. Why is that important? Because once you experience a really good raid with knowledgeable players you want to keep playing. Unfortunately, not every one gets that opportunity. So hate if you must but Moro has done creeps a favor by including new freeps into raids. Keep in mind some people who start as freeps end up as creeps. I have also heard that some craids are not including new creeps. Please give them a chance to experience a good fight especially if you think it's going to be fair. I'm bringing people into your ranks...help me out by making it fun for them and not criticizing every thing they do.

After last night I can honestly say that freeps are outnumbered. No I'm not whining....it is just a fact. I think that it will hopefully even out, though again it depends on time of day in some instances. I'd also like to say thanks to all you creeps. I recognized Zlaughter's name straight away I think him, RayFinkle and babsitter have killed me over a hundred times but it's fun. One of my best moments in the moors was when I came upon a lone creep, who I think was the same level as me and we had a little battle. He would hide behind a tree and then come out and shoot me. It was so cute and fun and great because we never knew who was going to win. I'm just annoyed I can't remember his name. I guess being a terrible mini has it perks. It means it's a fair fight when I'm on level with a creep.

Thanks peeps and please remember that it is a game

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...moors-on-Eldar

Not everything should be the same on eldar as it is here, but at least that should help a little;
    Certain things that I would be considering lame or against the "etiquette" are OP groups which give little to no chance of people killing them or in fact people running in ridiculously OP classes, aka yellow line Captain.
    And another would simply be raiding up when there is no call for it, such as having a freep group at grams when creeps are clearly outnumbered and are getting camped hard, but this is just my opinion.
    I look forward to seeing you around the 'moors.

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Certain things that I would be considering lame or against the "etiquette" are OP groups which give little to no chance of people killing them or in fact people running in ridiculously OP classes, aka yellow line Captain.
    I'd agree with this generally, apart from when said yellow captain (or yellow/red guardian for that matter) is running solo/duo and is faced with high ranking creep groups (as was the case yesterday). In that case, playing an overpowered spec helps to restore a bit of balance to the proceedings if taken in the context of open field fighting. That said, I do always try to go red as often as possible
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    I'd agree with this generally, apart from when said yellow captain (or yellow/red guardian for that matter) is running solo/duo and is faced with high ranking creep groups (as was the case yesterday). In that case, playing an overpowered spec helps to restore a bit of balance to the proceedings if taken in the context of open field fighting. That said, I do always try to go red as often as possible
    1vs10 is not balancing, when you go into this you are supposed to die not troll every1 hitting u.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    1vs10 is not balancing, when you go into this you are supposed to die not troll every1 hitting u.
    If there were 10 creeps grouped vs a few freeps, why shouldn't one of those freeps choose the overpowered spec in order to prevent the freeps from being overwhelmed? As rangers/trolls are so underpowered they can't be used to this affect, but perhaps the overpowered trait lines can be. I don't enjoy going yellow - red is far more fun - but when faced with several r10+ reavers, defilers and others, plus a bunch of greenies, against a few freeps, then in order to even get one kill out of a fight, yellow is necessary. As fun as red is, charging in, madly dpsing one target, then seeing it get healed to full which I get CC and stunned to death doesn't really feel like a fun way to play. And this isn't just from a freep perspective.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

If there were 10 creeps grouped vs a few freeps, why shouldn't one of those freeps choose the overpowered spec in order to prevent the freeps from being overwhelmed? As rangers/trolls are so underpowered they can't be used to this affect, but perhaps the overpowered trait lines can be. I don't enjoy going yellow - red is far more fun - but when faced with several r10+ reavers, defilers and others, plus a bunch of greenies, against a few freeps, then in order to even get one kill out of a fight, yellow is necessary. As fun as red is, charging in, madly dpsing one target, then seeing it get healed to full which I get CC and stunned to death doesn't really feel like a fun way to play. And this isn't just from a freep perspective.
    again i say cause maybe you didnt understand it, when you go in vs 10 you must die immedietely no matter what, cause you shouldnt have gone in the first place.
    even as you say if 10 creeps vs few freeps(10 creeps vs 5 freeps sounds pretty ok depending on classes and skill) you should still die cause its 10vs5 and you chose a bad place to fight go in.
    current situation is go yellow and charge all the way to grams like idiot (plenty of examples) with 20 creeps around u, get 1-2 greenie kills be4 dying but in the end you are just a fool for feeling happy about it, because turbine fooked up the lines and ruined the game. gl abusing it then go to br forum and cry not to get mit reduced (which sound have never happened)
    (not talking about you, but the new and old freep faces who abuse the server for 5 months get zerged 1 week, threaten not to log in and cry in br to stay in same situation)

I personally think yellow line cpt is lame, being outnumbered or not. Back on snowbourn I would duo with a captain and despite being outnumbered he'd only ever be in red or blue. That's a line which holds potential that captains should check more often "Blue".

Hi,

I would like to talk about killing people in the ettenmoors.

If you meet someone on the other side who's a friend or you have mutual respect and feel like engaging in a 1v1 is a futile exercise I can understand that. But zerging one person and leaving another completely unharmed makes for lame, #### pvp. I understand that there's a kool kids club in EN now again, that's all well and good, but I get embarrassed for you when I see situations such as the one I just described.

Yours sincerely, r0 slayer since '07.

Thank you.
    GUARDIAN

I AM CRED

Page 144 of 164 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 ... LastLast