We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 143 of 164 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4094
  1. #3551
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    844
    Well, we usually have ran in groups of 2-4.
    Our tribe has lots of active people on, there has often been few small groups about.

  2. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Dear fellow freeps and creeps,


    It's a very simple call, as before, to maybe stop zerging soloers with a group as creep and actually try and help freeps out? Because, when people get bored with zerg action, they wil just logg off. You can make a big deal about it. why people so lame to give up, but that is what the common manld do. So in order, to keep everyone happy and everyone enjoy playing on EN, we can better balance our numbers again, by switching to freep rather then creep.




    ./moro


    Perhaps freepside could benefit a little from your teachings.
    There are quite a few high rank freeps who have zero qualms about grouping ( you all know who they are) then chasing down solo questing creeps on a daily basis.
    R0 creeps are a huge threat and must be destroyed after all!
    Don't complain when it happens to you guys.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

    "Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcom Reynolds

  3. #3553
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    310
    I think you missed the point by a mile.
    This is about the understandment how to get better action. I stated some thoughts how to prevent it. This is not only about creepside, but also about freepside.
    Zerging r0 is as pathetic as zerging lowbies on freepside.

  4. #3554
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    I know it must be irony, to hear this as creep I hope some of you migh stand still and actually help freepside aswell, in order to help creepside.

    If you dont, well... I am sure tons of freeps, will make your day extra special, by not logging in.

    ./moro
    LOL, freeps menacing with no fighting if switchers don't feed their ranks? Epic kidding Moro, because you're kidding right? Lamerside deserves Zero help, I still remember last time I helped freeps, and I'm happy about not being able to play freep, anyways it's sad for me staying so far, I cannot see with my own eyes this, really sad, being farmed for a while is not bad, maybe it makes freeps learn to play or just go switching (imop 1st option is the best, while second is the most common). Remember creeps got zerged, camped for such long time it really makes me laugh reading you and that bullsh¡t, freeps being zerged for.... 1 week and crying? just EPICALLY HILARIOUS & LAME, I've always told players always had the choice, so quit menacing creeps & switchers and enjoy the game

  5. #3555
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    LOL, freeps menacing with no fighting if switchers don't feed their ranks? Epic kidding Moro, because you're kidding right? Lamerside deserves Zero help, I still remember last time I helped freeps, and I'm happy about not being able to play freep, anyways it's sad for me staying so far, I cannot see with my own eyes this, really sad, being farmed for a while is not bad, maybe it makes freeps learn to play or just go switching (imop 1st option is the best, while second is the most common). Remember creeps got zerged, camped for such long time it really makes me laugh reading you and that bullsh¡t, freeps being zerged for.... 1 week and crying? just EPICALLY HILARIOUS & LAME, I've always told players always had the choice, so quit menacing creeps & switchers and enjoy the game
    Such hate. I'll personally be on burg for a while to come, as i too have realised the spot freeps are usually in numbers wise in comparison to creeps. I don't think people should hold grudges but instead look for a way to better the overall pvp on this server as it has such potential, and hope that it does not in fact turn into a Snowy #2

  6. #3556
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Such hate. I'll personally be on burg for a while to come, as i too have realised the spot freeps are usually in numbers wise in comparison to creeps. I don't think people should hold grudges but instead look for a way to better the overall pvp on this server as it has such potential, and hope that it does not in fact turn into a Snowy #2
    You're pretty wrong, and/or probably mixing concepts, it's not hate, but just advicing people about ezmoding, it can explode in their faces, evernight's potentially trouble are & will be players, since it's way more easy wear the feature of the month, log moors and just get points taking minimal risk, also giving minimal effort, players are used to do that, and if creeps get the upperhand, it's just because the bunch of switchers decided to play that day on creepside, I am not defending the entire creepside, because I clearly saw there's a bunch of cowards, which becomes bigger if we going freepside trying to play pvp without doing pvp, told that, on past when creeps got the last upper hand I was on first line @ glan vraig, fighting against odds & those happy switchers that parked their defilers and blacjarrows because camping grams and zerging creeps became the easiest thing for lotro history, along those days I saw which players cares about action, sadly we are not much, being rewarded by making the easiest is and will ever be first choice for most/many and we cannot do anything about that, I just embrace my old code, I respect the people which makes their effort and fights being brave, not the chant spammers or the side changing ones, and as long as I respect other's choices, it makes it not special to receive a payback (honestly, not caring much, we all are gaming for god sake). I know Moro wants to get better action, but on my reply I told, ironically, battles are solved fighting, not complaining, maybe it must be the second lesson for yours, when first is knowing who you are, and what kind of action you want. On a side note, why is Merebrand not posting oin EN thread? since he's back from so long time with his reaver (Nuntii) and other ex-EN.... Have fun!

  7. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    You're pretty wrong, and/or probably mixing concepts, it's not hate, but just advicing people about ezmoding, it can explode in their faces, evernight's potentially trouble are & will be players, since it's way more easy wear the feature of the month, log moors and just get points taking minimal risk, also giving minimal effort, players are used to do that, and if creeps get the upperhand, it's just because the bunch of switchers decided to play that day on creepside, I am not defending the entire creepside, because I clearly saw there's a bunch of cowards, which becomes bigger if we going freepside trying to play pvp without doing pvp, told that, on past when creeps got the last upper hand I was on first line @ glan vraig, fighting against odds & those happy switchers that parked their defilers and blacjarrows because camping grams and zerging creeps became the easiest thing for lotro history, along those days I saw which players cares about action, sadly we are not much, being rewarded by making the easiest is and will ever be first choice for most/many and we cannot do anything about that, I just embrace my old code, I respect the people which makes their effort and fights being brave, not the chant spammers or the side changing ones, and as long as I respect other's choices, it makes it not special to receive a payback (honestly, not caring much, we all are gaming for god sake). I know Moro wants to get better action, but on my reply I told, ironically, battles are solved fighting, not complaining, maybe it must be the second lesson for yours, when first is knowing who you are, and what kind of action you want. On a side note, why is Merebrand not posting oin EN thread? since he's back from so long time with his reaver (Nuntii) and other ex-EN.... Have fun!
    are you married??? maybe some sex will helpa ya out and stop writing cr@p all day long for the last 3 years.cause you dont speak like a woman, maybe like 50years old unmaried bus driver who didnt finish schol ^^

  8. #3558
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    are you married??? maybe some sex will helpa ya out and stop writing cr@p all day long for the last 3 years.cause you dont speak like a woman, maybe like 50years old unmaried bus driver who didnt finish schol ^^
    Are you 15??? Maybe growing up and/or acquiring an education will help ya out and stop writing sexist, prejudiced cr@p all day long. Cause you don't speak like a person who is educated, maybe like a WoW kid who just got his a.s.s handed to him who didn't know females have brains and opinions of their own.

  9. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Are you 15??? Maybe growing up and/or acquiring an education will help ya out and stop writing sexist, prejudiced cr@p all day long. Cause you don't speak like a person who is educated, maybe like a WoW kid who just got his a.s.s handed to him who didn't know females have brains and opinions of their own.
    nope i do my best to troll until i get somekind of ban attention and annoy people i dont like at the same time. trolling a forum with people of 500+ post in it is way more fun than whatever else you wanna do in this game

    +++ she is a crazy as f@ck

  10. #3560
    I always played mostly freep, but i had times where i switched to creeps if they lacked players, i dont see whats wrong to help out a side that is lacking people, i heard alot of times ppl Gets hatet on because they log over, in My eyes they get respect really. Ofc they should not log over if they are the winning side, thats just silly.

    atm there are way better fights with all the High ranks here, i myself enjoy it alot more now than before, so evernight is not all about farming r0 reavers anymore, i was gone for half a year, and im now semi back. And i must agree with Moro that it could be more fun with some small fs instead of all the 24 vs 24, then You get a bigger challenge than just nuke following a rat. But that is my opinion! I just love that our server is not as dead as before! Screw it if i die alot more now! Aslong i just have fun!

    Just wanted to share my opinion

    P.S sorry for the bad spelling, im writing this from my phone (auto correct )

    Quersen

  11. #3561
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    844
    I personally came back, because evernight offered roamers, small action and reaonable sized "raid" fights.
    compared to snow, that was constant zerg vs zerg or zerg killing solos, mainly freep zergs. 0 roamers amd gta that was ganged constamtly by idiots.

    im hopung EN won't turn into the same shoit.

  12. #3562
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    On a side note, why is Merebrand not posting oin EN thread? since he's back from so long time with his reaver (Nuntii) and other ex-EN.... Have fun!
    Hello.

    1233456789

  13. #3563
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    Hello.

    1233456789
    acces denied!

  14. #3564
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Are you 15??? Maybe growing up and/or acquiring an education will help ya out and stop writing sexist, prejudiced cr@p all day long. Cause you don't speak like a person who is educated, maybe like a WoW kid who just got his a.s.s handed to him who didn't know females have brains and opinions of their own.

  15. #3565
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post

    Hmmmm you struck me for a guy who likes the hairy P.u.s.s.i.e not the shaved

  16. #3566
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    Hello.

    1233456789
    Okaeri nasai

  17. #3567
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    206
    On the subject of zerging/better/fair action:

    Is this fair action?


    I assume you made a raid yesterday because there was a bunch of creeps(10-15) hugging TR waiting for us to flank so they could come leech. This may have made it seem like there was a big creep raid up, when there in fact never was.

    To sum up, I pretty much agree with what Val said, it's hard to tell how many numbers the other side has, and how many of them are grouped.


    As for wiping and giving up, after you killed us at OR we merged with some members from Fifty Shades, so we had a ~12man raid.

    We wiped each other a fair few times, which was nice (imo). I did however notice, that you seemed to lose a few members everytime you wiped (This could of curse just have been roamers that you were never grouped with).
    This indicates, atleast to me, that the courage is lacking. We wiped 4 or 5 times in row, nobody started bitching or leaving, everyone was up for another go, even if it meant another wipe.
    Eventually we managed to put up a proper fight and come out victorious by trying again and again, rather than giving up after a few wipes.

    I may return a freep to EN at some point. Eventho end-game content is lacking, I still have a kinship to lead. I will see what U13 brings, I might potentially transfer a freep after that if nothing changes end-game wise...

    (No hard feelings, just sharing my thoughts).

  18. #3568
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    310
    No hard feelings either.

    We were with 12 in the raid all the time and yes we lost members here and there.
    There were some leechers in that fight and I have no idea, other then the raid we had, how many else were involved however.
    I do understand the lack of fighting spirit, as I got it aswell during those fights together.
    As tbh in open fights, even with same numbers, we were desperate.
    We just had no chance killling anything of you guys with 2 defilers and 3 warleaders. The only time we had a shot when you pulled npc's and got split up.
    And we were grouped with some of the best freep players at that point.
    I think a captain would have changed a lot though, but if you dont have one for OB, hitting such creep raid..... It's just a joke.
    Were good fights though, but if you are in a fight for 20 min and you get 2-3 kills tops... There must be something wrong.
    This is not yesterday specific, but more in general..

    Edit: Maybe I do get how important it is to get a balance in classes, also in raids. Isnt it odd, that when you have more numbers (I think we were more yday) and lose so easy vs a craid? To me, it is highly broken if you need one class to fight back, otherwise you are doomed to wipe.
    Say what you wanna say, but with a slight advantage in numbers and getting 2-3 kills while the other side gets 10-12, seems wrong (I have no idea about exact numbers, this is just a quess).
    Because that doesnt seem like balance to me....
    Last edited by Remcosajax; Mar 18 2014 at 01:47 PM.

  19. #3569
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    We wiped 4 or 5 times in row, nobody started bitching or leaving, everyone was up for another go, even if it meant another wipe.
    Eventually we managed to put up a proper fight and come out victorious by trying again and again, rather than giving up after a few wipes.
    We got some more people to have some even numbers but still same amount of healers so we indeed died 4-5 times before we got another wl to help out then we we won next fight but after that it was TR camping for realz

    EDIT: Are the good freeps based on skill or exploiting no stance mini?
    Last edited by Himner; Mar 18 2014 at 02:10 PM.

  20. #3570
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    No hard feelings either.

    We just had no chance killling anything of you guys with 2 defilers and 3 warleaders.
    Because that doesnt seem like balance to me....



  21. #3571
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Edit: Maybe I do get how important it is to get a balance in classes, also in raids. Isnt it odd, that when you have more numbers (I think we were more yday) and lose so easy vs a craid? To me, it is highly broken if you need one class to fight back, otherwise you are doomed to wipe.
    Say what you wanna say, but with a slight advantage in numbers and getting 2-3 kills while the other side gets 10-12, seems wrong (I have no idea about exact numbers, this is just a quess).
    Because that doesnt seem like balance to me....
    GIVE THIS GUY A COOKIE HE FEELS UNDERBALANCED!!!!!! HE FEELS THAT CREEP HEALS ARE > FREEP ONES.
    HE JUST FEELS

    bad creeps go back to where you came from OP zerger squad

  22. #3572
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    310
    Huge gratz on the trolls once again..
    Btw jag, nice meme, but that picture was a representation how easy this game has become, to grind renown.
    IamSoSorry if you didnt get that.

  23. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Okaeri nasai
    Thank you

  24. #3574
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Okaeri nasai
    Kristinna, will you come back from retirement if I transfer back? <333333333333333333

  25. #3575
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    Kristinna, will you come back from retirement if I transfer back? <333333333333333333
    I'll be back this September, could be also being back for 1 month this summer, but that means I'll stay for another 6 months, or maybe more at Japan. Btw, do transfer, I'll be back soon (few months will make me also thirst of freep blood) and I'm sure we'll have epic times.

 

 
Page 143 of 164 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload