We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 142 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4094
  1. #3526
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Wow..... You indeed are smart girl. I would like to thank you to remember it, because I dont. But hey, I aswell remember a person doing fc at a certain place, at a certain time... I also remember I was the king of ettens and u were my queen, Hayley. More fairytales please? If you stil dont get it, take a look at zlaughter's post. And no, not gonna report that post, I am not a bad person. Have functie indeed....
    I'd say you're my queen, if talking about being brave in battleground, anyways it's good gettin no evidence, because there's 2 people here wich just knows that, you & me, you can report, but you clubbed and you know it [Smart]

  2. #3527
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    I'd say you're my queen, if talking about being brave in battleground, anyways it's good gettin no evidence, because there's 2 people here wich just knows that, you & me, you can report, but you clubbed and you know it [Smart]
    You suprise me with every post, this is hilarious, so might aswell continue....

    Brave in the battleground? You mean we all so brave?!? Think everyone is different and ofc we all make personal mistakes, but I quess that's not possible for Hayley.
    HOWEVER, clubbing? LOL
    Can't deny I zerged freevers.... However, who will say they didnt kill a r0? Or whom on creepside cant say they zerged someone below the level cap?
    Think we all did that (some exceptions granted). However, did I fighclubbed? Nope....
    But again Hayley, I said it a long time ago, show me pictures/vids, so we can have a good time! Dont worry, I wont report it.
    If this is however a troll, I must give you rep. for taking me so far.

    EDIT: Incoming "you two get a room posts"
    Last edited by Remcosajax; Mar 11 2014 at 08:38 PM.

  3. #3528
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    you two get a room
    Thought you were in love with Mich

  4. #3529
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    845
    When the map has red tr, red tol and blue Lug, why the F*ck most creeps, stay at grams? what is Le-point in it? to be farmed easier, getting faster back to feed abit more?

    What happened to the good old creeps of evernight, and the fighting spirit while i was gone?

    everyone went to full tard mode and turned into hugging babys?

  5. #3530
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    When the map has red tr, red tol and blue Lug, why the F*ck most creeps, stay at grams? what is Le-point in it? to be farmed easier, getting faster back to feed abit more?

    What happened to the good old creeps of evernight, and the fighting spirit while i was gone?

    everyone went to full tard mode and turned into hugging babys?
    Quite possibly.

  6. #3531
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    When the map has red tr, red tol and blue Lug, why the F*ck most creeps, stay at grams? what is Le-point in it? to be farmed easier, getting faster back to feed abit more?

    What happened to the good old creeps of evernight, and the fighting spirit while i was gone?

    everyone went to full tard mode and turned into hugging babys?
    finally we got something to agree on mate ^^
    yeah its annoying as hell have some balls go out and fight stop this endless hugging

  7. #3532
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    When the map has red tr, red tol and blue Lug, why the F*ck most creeps, stay at grams? what is Le-point in it? to be farmed easier, getting faster back to feed abit more?

    What happened to the good old creeps of evernight, and the fighting spirit while i was gone?

    everyone went to full tard mode and turned into hugging babys?
    Our tribe (Beauty and the Beasts) certainly does go out to the keeps, but I think the main reason that most low rankers/newer players don't is because they feel that they will get ganked - and they often do. Without larger raids which accept them (of which I've seen less of recently), they are going to see the Moors if they die before even executing one skill. Though high rankers that sit in Grams when there are blue keeps have no excuse.

  8. #3533

    Angry Unfounded acusation

    New to forums, not sure if I did this right, so if I'm in the wrong place I apploigise.

    My toon name is Slumber. I normally do not read forums but it was brought to my attention that there was something posted about me in one. So I took the time to find it a read it. It accused me as well and a burgler of ganking at spars. First of this is untrue and a total fabrication. As any of you that have seen me around since I started in the mooras. I ralry join for pvp groups/riads. I spend the majority of my time solo. I'm not a strong pvper but I have fun and don't tajke the deaths seriously (it's only a game after all) but at no point have I ever knowliy interfeared in any sparrs. My dps is pretty sucky (ask any creeps that I have fought) so would hardly matter anyways. that is besides the point though, again, I repeat I have never knowignly interfeared in spars.

  9. #3534
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcrimes_77 View Post
    New to forums, not sure if I did this right, so if I'm in the wrong place I apploigise.

    My toon name is Slumber. I normally do not read forums but it was brought to my attention that there was something posted about me in one. So I took the time to find it a read it. It accused me as well and a burgler of ganking at spars. First of this is untrue and a total fabrication. As any of you that have seen me around since I started in the mooras. I ralry join for pvp groups/riads. I spend the majority of my time solo. I'm not a strong pvper but I have fun and don't tajke the deaths seriously (it's only a game after all) but at no point have I ever knowliy interfeared in any sparrs. My dps is pretty sucky (ask any creeps that I have fought) so would hardly matter anyways. that is besides the point though, again, I repeat I have never knowignly interfeared in spars.
    I'm willing to accept that you interfered with spars without knowing, but your attitude when I came to lament about the Grams camp that was occurring that evening on freep OOC suggested that much of what you say is also a fabrication. You were one of those that shouted the loudest when I suggested that freeps find a way to achieve balance, and unfortunately that attitude is shared by many of the new freeps, who have been seduced by the non-dying high ranks that spend their time at Grams (Seldina and her cohort). Now, I'll happily accept that you don't mind dying, and don't gank spars, but I hope that you don't get sucked into the general 'aah, a creep group!' mentality that results in raids popping up constantly amongst the newer freeps.

  10. #3535
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    189
    What is action like in EN compared to Snowy?
    Last edited by Viklaf; Mar 13 2014 at 01:28 PM.

  11. #3536
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    I'm willing to accept that you interfered with spars without knowing, but your attitude when I came to lament about the Grams camp that was occurring that evening on freep OOC suggested that much of what you say is also a fabrication. You were one of those that shouted the loudest when I suggested that freeps find a way to achieve balance, and unfortunately that attitude is shared by many of the new freeps, who have been seduced by the non-dying high ranks that spend their time at Grams (Seldina and her cohort). Now, I'll happily accept that you don't mind dying, and don't gank spars, but I hope that you don't get sucked into the general 'aah, a creep group!' mentality that results in raids popping up constantly amongst the newer freeps.
    It's like a deja vu from the moments I've tried to talk on freepside (useless) I totally agree with your reply but 2 things, naming one player as the root of this problem is not the way and second, a half kidding disagreement.
    Who's Warcrimes? New players just take example from the ones they see, with the additional pressure about ranking fast (no one likes to be low Rank) xd. I blame Seldina for not sharing her cohort. Have fun

  12. #3537
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    What is action like in EN compared to Snowy?
    Better, phenomenally.

  13. #3538
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Better, phenomenally.
    Don't say that. Now maybe Viklaf comes over and then he tells his friends and suddenly Snowbourn 2.0

  14. #3539
    Mortuus Wargoat OP

  15. #3540
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Better, phenomenally.
    OO even you go with Valdez i must cheak EN.

  16. #3541
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    Mortuus Wargoat OP
    Only there is WL named Mortuus already in EN and he havent loged since MOM.

  17. #3542
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    311
    Dear fellow freeps and creeps,

    I want to give a few words about the current action in ettenmoors.
    Over the past days/weeks, we have seen old and new faces returning to Evernight. With these "new" people, creeps solved the problem, that occured in daily raiding and in daily action in the past. That was the lack of high ranked and skilled people, that could lead and or survive their freeps counterparts. Also providing a solid and strong grouped force. But before this all happened, many freeps (including myself), tried to help creeps and freeps, to get better action. Thus spliting up freep's forces on two camps. But now I seen how fragile the situation is. We are currently missing our high-ranks, like creeps before and are even often short in numbers. Although already some snowbourn freeps transferred here, I dont hope, we get a snowbourn 2.0. Because what I saw today, was just a pure slaughter house. I think I managed to get a group up 4-5 and disbanded every time, because we simply lacked numbers, creeps were getting more numbers and we just kept dying, while we didnt even get 1 kill. Thus disbanding, to prevent the damage to even be more servere. I know it must be irony, to hear this as creep. I am sure, some of you might even laugh, but this is serious. I know there are simply stupid people in this place, a fact we cant ingore nor stop, but I am hope some of you migh stand still and actually help freepside aswell, in order to help creepside. The same shout was done by creeps before and many of us actually helped, while others turned their back on creepside. Anyways... In the lights of these facts, I hope we can solve this matter at EN, rather asking for more snowbourn freeps to come here? We can all figure out what happens next...

    It's a very simple call, as before, to maybe stop zerging soloers with a group as creep and actually try and help freeps out? Because, when people get bored with zerg action, they wil just logg off. You can make a big deal about it. why people so lame to give up, but that is what the common manld do. So in order, to keep everyone happy and everyone enjoy playing on EN, we can better balance our numbers again, by switching to freep rather then creep.

    Then, my final words.... I would like to see, besides group play and raid action, more roamers. At this point, I see to many people at creep side, hanging around with eachother. If you like eachother that much, why dont book a room? There are tons of freeps roaming about, there are also tons of small fellowship, so if you have sufficient dps, to take down 1 minstrel and 1 runekeeper, why hug beneath the defiler heals/warleader bubble?

    If those words, didnt stroke you down and stop reading this, I would like to edit one last thing about my last line. Why do we pvp? For the fun and decent action (spoken enough about that) of course. But besides that we also get rewards. Now, wouldnt it be great, if we could all get a nice evening and all get our renown/infamy. Wouldnt that be just awesome?

    If you think so, you might better read the post again, if you didnt understand it.
    If you dont, well... I am sure tons of freeps, will make your day extra special, by not logging in.

    ./moro

  18. #3543
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Dear fellow freeps and creeps,

    ...

    why hug beneath the defiler heals/warleader bubble?
    Because these two classes have very little chance of making any decent infamy without grouping with a dps class. Their damage on a freep is pretty much equal to an npc and the only way for them to win an 1v1 is if the freep is actually willing to fight for 15 minutes without getting bored and leaving/calling in others, which hardly ever happens.

    Personally, I do love to play freep every once in a while and agree that if needed, some creeps could log over and help the losing side. But you also have to realise that many of the creep players have not bothered with their freep characters in ages, leaving them below level cap and/or undergeared, or cannot play them because they need VIP.

    But the problem doesn't just lie with the numbers, it has to do with people's mentality too. There just aren't enough people willing to fight even-ish fights where there isn't a guaranteed chance that they will win. I've seen people disband groups rather than fighting a group equal to their numbers, on both creep and freep side. On snowbourn, this problem was solved by simply increasing the group's numbers up to twice that of the enemy and then stomping them into the ground, often resulting in a gy/grams/gv camp. I sincerely hope that is not going to happen here.
    Last edited by Hepheastus; Mar 17 2014 at 06:48 AM.

  19. #3544
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    845
    As a old new face, i would like to say, that we usually run solo/duo/trio around the map. Like yesterday, you had a group, we grouped to equal numbers to fight back. I know there was few soloers following us, nothing anyone can do.

    same has occurred in the past week. Freeps group, creeps have to do the same, no way to kill a healing rk, backed up by minis, if you're solo.. Sometimes i see a reason for freeps to group, sometimes not.
    there has been many occations, where a group, probably lead by you, has fought solo creeps.

    i know its hard to tell, who and how many are grouped on each side, specially on freeps, because i.e. rk bubbles are a area skill, which can be missleading.
    But if you group up, its quite sure the counterpart will do too, so maybe encourage people to roam more, instead of instantly rolling a group if it looks hard.

    As helping freeps out, personally i cant do that now. I have been freeping quite much, but vip ran out, and im not planning to buy playtime anytime soon.

  20. #3545
    there is no point to "threaten" creeps to stop grouping up or freeps wont be logging because its fault logic.
    since ror 1st age release its constant creep slaughter house and not a freep one, especially since this HD expansion (and not even 1st ages have been added yet, to skirmish camp ofc)
    i mean i log freaver once a while and stand grams and i HARDLY see any creep who got infamy all this time to rank, BUT its all full of 1st age marshals captain general and purple rank creeps!!!!!lol DA farm is realino
    so when and if you got zerged once after 6 months of creatures absence in this game just dont make a qq post about. just dont. you will end up like hayley or worse
    or you just want to get 1k kills everyday, 100 KBs, ~4-5 deaths and 50k rewown and post it on a forum. then your complaint has a meaning. maybe we should tell creeps to open their legs wide open and feel it

  21. #3546
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Dear fellow freeps and creeps,

    blablabla

    ./moro

  22. #3547
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Føroyar
    Posts
    17
    I am yet to see those tons of solo freeps roaming you are talking about.

    Because what I saw today, was just a pure slaughter house
    I think you have drawn a conclusion quite rapidly. Since we came back, these high-ranked creeps and new transfers have lost quite a few times to your raids. You simply lacked numbers yesterday, that is all. And maybe your raid wasn't following rat as efficiently as expected. If what happened yesterday happened on a daily basis, I would understand your post. But since this is not the case, it just appears to me that you are "surprised" and forgot that, for once, freeps can also be the victims of that "slaughtering" and not only creeps, as it has been for the past months.

  23. #3548
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    there is no point to "threaten" creeps to stop grouping up or freeps wont be logging because its fault logic.
    since ror 1st age release its constant creep slaughter house and not a freep one, especially since this HD expansion (and not even 1st ages have been added yet, to skirmish camp ofc)
    i mean i log freaver once a while and stand grams and i HARDLY see any creep who got infamy all this time to rank, BUT its all full of 1st age marshals captain general and purple rank creeps!!!!!lol DA farm is realino
    so when and if you got zerged once after 6 months of creatures absence in this game just dont make a qq post about. just dont. you will end up like hayley or worse
    or you just want to get 1k kills everyday, 100 KBs, ~4-5 deaths and 50k rewown and post it on a forum. then your complaint has a meaning. maybe we should tell creeps to open their legs wide open and feel it
    You have a valid point in highlighting that when Moro gets 50k in one day and then boasts about it on the forum, he's probably not occupying the moral high ground. However Aso, much of what you say doesn't actually make much sense.

    On the topic of Moro's post, he has a point in that their are a lot of low rank freeps at the moment who can't stand against a Creatures or Fifty Shades group. However, high rank freeps are also guilty of the same - KoWT are particularly guilty of this.

    I've not been in the Moors much recently, but when I did pop on a week ago I discovered a freep zerg - though if the situation has changed, and creeps are currently in the ascendancy at the moment, it may be time to dust off the cappy.
    Last edited by Tirian-Hammerfist; Mar 17 2014 at 09:30 AM.

  24. #3549
    Im taking jaggahl up the isengard <()> <----- c=8

    more roamers please, Snowbore 2.0 inc











    Current infractions 9/10
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Mar 17 2014 at 09:29 AM.

  25. #3550
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    311
    Nice meme Jag, on a serious note,

    @Heph: I know solo roaming as wl or defiler is pointless, I get that. But I am more likely speaking of soloers fighting soloers. If already some are grouped vs the rest solo, that side already has a mega advantage and thus are more likely to not die and win. While I do expect everyone want to get the max out of it, but I would like to see more challenging and dying fighs, rather then 1 side zerging. I dont say dont group, because 3 high-ranked is not a big problem, but it gets a problem when a high-ranked fellowship is going to fight soloers. And this is for both creep and freep a like. While I still get wl and defiler sucks solo, there are multiple blue minstrels and rk's, that stay solo. Of course, this makes heals less effectiver, but it gives a chance for both sides to get something down.

    @Valdezz: While I do get that fights should be more risky and there could be more of a fighting spirit, it seems that equal numbers are just not enough to get decent fights. This is what we always kept in check at freep side. Why make a 24 fraid, against a 24 craid, when there are (by wise of speaking), 15 greenies in it (aka red ranks). You could easily fight that full raid, with 12 higher/semi ranked. This is what happend at ost, which you can check with Zlaughter's vid. We fought 10 vs 24 for 30 min. where both sides got their kills. I know, there were a lot of side reasons, why we couldnt kill them with a full fraid, but current high-ranked creeps, have enough surviveability, to match freeps massive damage. The thing what happend, when you try to get equal number fights (I still believe creeps were more), is a massive disappointment for both sides. Meaning half of the freeps and creeps log off, by the lack of action. So instead of looking, wow they with 24, make full creep/freep raid.. Try to look closer to what is in the raid, and how many you truly need to counter it. I know this sounds difficult, we are all smart. And as you said, counter numbers with more numbers isnt gonna solve anything. So try to keep it is as small possible and increase numbers, when it is needed. Of course this doesnt mean jumping from 5 to 15. You can better have a bit fewer and try to keep a challenge, then form a zerg, because we all know what happens next.

 

 
Page 142 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload