We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 139 of 164 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by YageerSilverscale View Post
    I come over for a quick cheer!

Action in the past 2-3 weeks has improved thanks to some bunch of freeps rolling a creep, Black Guards beeing up more and a new lot of creeps transferring in!
    Yeah, with the hope of battles in the future that bring back fun and challenge for everyone, as some of the last few days

Quote Originally Posted by YageerSilverscale View Post
    I much appreciate how people like joining groups atm. We still need some practice on RAT following :P (Working on it)
    I think I remember something about that .....

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Obviously you have 0 aknowledge about me and this server history, like most people
    well, I can understant that but please can you give to us the options for knowledge you better ?
    This is my question.

Ouram and Fails italians creep are zergher !!!!! Ban them !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post

nono
    You have to say "Zers of the crep of Embolo" !.

btw many of the people there are reading this thread have see farru at rank 0 when most of us was rank 5 or 6. So farru don't be so angry with us ^^ will still love you! (in another dimension where you are not a rager, if exist)

Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Welcome to Evernight =)
    ty, I have high hopes for this server

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Obviously you have 0 aknowledge about me and this server history, like most people, which just hear sounds by the wind and never tried to look what were they talking to, Picture I left to Doc is from past, a gift, as said, respect left Evernight, and few pure creeps also remains, I doubt you can be one, have no reason for showing you any respect, earn it or just shut up and keep playing
    Why do you demand respect from others when you don't give it. I can read, so I have enough knowledge of you to read you acting like a real jerk in OOC towards other players every-time I log on. At first I thought it was funny, now its quite sad to think someones real life must suck so bad they have to take out all their anger on other people in a game, they guy in OOC you were calling an idiot and moron last night said he was 12 years old. 12 lol, you raging at kids, think about that for a minute.
    Last edited by gonnaplaynow; Feb 11 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    That is extremely unfortunate, as I too am transfering my reaver.
    Nooo D: Damn.

wow ### we got snowy players in evernight ?? wth happend in snowy ? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    One word, four letters. It starts with "Z", ends with "erg". Make a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    One word, four letters. It starts with "Z", ends with "erg". Make a guess.
    sigh zS welcome to evernight then hopefully you will have more fun in evernight then snowy ^^

sigh zS welcome to evernight then hopefully you will have more fun in evernight then snowy ^^
    Thanks you, and a most likely will ;p

Quote Originally Posted by gonnaplaynow View Post
    I was a Snowy player but have been dipping into Evernight and a few other servers recently.

- Some random QQ -
    For someone who claims to be a former Snowbourn player that has been dipping into Evernight recently, you surely have left quite some trails on the Evernight forum. You also seem to know a suspicious amount of information about old Evernight players that have been playing on Snowbourn for the past year or two. Might I also add that your love for a certain high ranked Black-arrow and a certain tribe who transferred from EN to Snowbourn, is mildly amusing?

Am I right, King of Wargs?
    Last edited by Weewooweewoo; Feb 11 2014 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weewooweewoo View Post
    For someone who claims to be a former Snowbourn player that has been dipping into Evernight recently, you surely have left quite some trails on the Evernight forum. You also seem to know a suspicious amount of information about old Evernight players that has been playing on Snowbourn for the past year or two. Might I also add that your love for a certain high ranked Black-arrow and a certain tribe who transferred from EN to Snowbourn, is mildly amusing?

Am I right, King of Wargs?
    dont think this is king of wargs mate you got wrong info sry ^^

wow ### we got snowy players in evernight ??
    More than one came (back or not) in our crazy server

Welcome to all of them, with which we have already fought side-by-side, helping the action

Just passing in to cheer for great fights at afternoon yesterday and great action last days.
    Lots of open fights \o/
    See you the Moors!

dont think this is king of wargs mate you got wrong info sry ^^
    True, we all know Nakah's forum account is another

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    I suppose putting together raid vs Gramscamp is zerg then... :P

Also LM is SOOOOO underpowered these days, ins't that you were shouting on ventrilo the past few weeks, Guiwhiner? xD

Dil using zS.

Quoted for future use.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    Dil using zS.

Quoted for future use.
    so slow but gz mate you finally found out ^^
    miss ur wargie btw

In my case its not so much what happened with Snowy as what happened with pvmp in general and weavers in particular.

Instead of giving up on the game entirely ( played since 2007 , guess im a lotroholic ) I decided to check up on my old characters here on EN. Must say I have enjoyed last week where I run around mindlessly and just try to heal the #### out of every creep I see. With these currently ridiculously weak HoTs its a pretty grim project especially when trying to help suicidal players but for reasons I cant explain im starting to enjoy it.

// Baba-Yaga, witchdoctor from the East.
    Last edited by Melwin; Feb 14 2014 at 05:19 PM.

For the Creeps that were out there this morning, thanks a ton!
    Me and Kacu had lots of fun!
    Low auda is bad, but i think we did ok!

Thank you too, and also Heph (awesome burg mate) for never give up and nice open fights. was nice to share fun with u guys the last 2 days

Question!

So say i was looking for a new server to come play on. ( I am originally from ark, have a rank 11 reaver there and lead freep and creep raids) would Evernight be a good server to bring a toon over?? How is the PvP over here? Is it active?

hello mate im glad you asking
    the action can be good sometimes depends on the side. but creeps need more players to join their ranks
    if they get more players on creep and more leaders who wants to lead a raid i think it would help alot
    your welcome to join evernight more players more fun ^^

Good spars today chaps, like to see bit more of this tbh ,on a side not i just dced and can't log back in oh the joy :s

Page 139 of 164 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 ... LastLast