We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 137 of 164 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 4094

He uses macros! He uses macros! Burn him!!!!!!!

At least the new update will stop this witch hunt.

I have no memory of this place.

That's good, that's good. That means the treatment has gone well.

Treatment? Ah yes, it's coming back to me a little now...doctor?

Indeed, doctor...doctor. You sought me out remember?

Ohh, of course! The only physician I could entrust with the procedure. Did it all go well?

Practically textbook. I had taken the precaution of removing portions of your goblin scribe Maude's brain to provide donor tissue in case of any complications but the procedure was so straightforward I was able to make a nice sandwich after closing!

Outstanding! And I do believe it's worked man! I feel lighter, more relaxed.

So you remember nothing of things being so bad that people had once again fallen prey to frustration, boredom and paranoia? Devouring each other like starved beasts craven for anything approaching even the merest hint of fun or satisfaction from battle on the field?

Not a damn thing man! It's a miracle! How are things out in The 'Moors?

....oh..Oh, I mean, just dandy sir. You'll be having a ball in no time, and I'm not just saying this, but stick shakers are in particularly good shape right now. So! You get back out there soldier, rediscover the silliness that made this place bearable and stop doing what yourself and others have often been guilty of. To wit, stop taking things so seriously. Do your bit to help make things more fun! Make the most of the abysmal, terrible, soul destroying, mind numbing, hope crushing mess that is our Grams Camping Darkest Days.

Um, I can't help but notice. It's just that your last bit started off real cheery and ended in despair. Is there something I should know?

What? No. Go! You are cured sir! I declare you fit to return to duty!

*shakes stick in salute*

I thank you doctor, a most remarkable physician you are sir.

And I you doctor, a most remarkable patient you are sir. Just one last thing before I go. I know there's always kahlua leftover. The vodka always runs out first, declaring the end of the white russian, but is it really necessary to finish the kahlua in a milkshake afterwards, especially so soon after surgery?

This! This is why I sought out only the brightest of minds to see to my needs! I was actually thinking exactly the same thing, you'd be surprised by how pleasant it tastes! Besides, if I hadn't done so you'd never have been able to say "to wit" above, and it's criminally underused these days.

This! This is why it was a pleasure slicing into your brain sir...why is your goblin scribe Maude looking at us like that?

Oh, she always gets squeamish during surgery if I talk to myself, good day sir.

And a good day to you sir, try to get back to having fun out there and take it easy.

The stick shaker abides.

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post

Ohh, of course! The only physician I could entrust with the procedure. Did it all go well?

Practically textbook. I had taken the precaution of removing portions of your goblin scribe Maude's brain to provide donor tissue in case of any complications but the procedure was so straightforward I was able to make a nice sandwich after closing!

So you remember nothing of things being so bad that people had once again fallen prey to frustration, boredom and paranoia? Devouring each other like starved beasts craven for anything approaching even the merest hint of fun or satisfaction from battle on the field?

....oh..Oh, I mean, just dandy sir. You'll be having a ball in no time, and I'm not just saying this, but stick shakers are in particularly good shape right now. So! You get back out there soldier, rediscover the silliness that made this place bearable and stop doing what yourself and others have often been guilty of. To wit, stop taking things so seriously. Do your bit to help make things more fun! Make the most of the abysmal, terrible, soul destroying, mind numbing, hope crushing mess that is our Grams Camping Darkest Days.

Um, I can't help but notice. It's just that your last bit started off real cheery and ended in despair. Is there something I should know?

*shakes stick in salute*

And I you doctor, a most remarkable patient you are sir. Just one last thing before I go. I know there's always kahlua leftover. The vodka always runs out first, declaring the end of the white russian, but is it really necessary to finish the kahlua in a milkshake afterwards, especially so soon after surgery?

This! This is why I sought out only the brightest of minds to see to my needs! I was actually thinking exactly the same thing, you'd be surprised by how pleasant it tastes! Besides, if I hadn't done so you'd never have been able to say "to wit" above, and it's criminally underused these days.

This! This is why it was a pleasure slicing into your brain sir...why is your goblin scribe Maude looking at us like that?

And a good day to you sir, try to get back to having fun out there and take it easy.

The stick shaker abides.
    Nice inner message there Mr Thingo, will the lesser understand hmmmmmm time will tell

Seemly me and Enco are not the onlyones.
    hoping to hear Sapience thought on this.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...99#post7072799

Quote Originally Posted by ThingoMD View Post

*shakes stick in salute*

The stick shaker abides.
    Haha! Nice to see you writing these again, Thingo!

I hope you can find some fun in 'moors, still. I have also been on sabbatical for the last few months. Unfortunately I was recalled to Mordor because our pack leader had been taken ill. When I did return to the 'moors I found that nothing was the same, and that the War-tyrant had set up some new defense mechanism using rubber bands. It's not pretty out there.

Anyway, I found something a lot more fun to do than pvp on this game:

Sad bonuses. Another great, useless creation from turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Hey guys, u know Jagghal?

Rank15 from E that is afraid of everyone. Maybe when he logs again tell him to accept zrinko challenge to 1o1n him. I promise i wont use any cd,pot nor will i use my best char. I hope thats enough for him to fight 1on1 instead 25v1 i just wanna show world how easy is to kill ba r15 without loosing my moral. PM me what he said, challenge is open. Come out come out jagghal.
    lol gl getting him to accept a spar ^^
    if u get a spar with him wont be much of a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    if u get a spar with him wont be much of a challenge.
    Sure I do better than Foor.
    Bradpits of world under the same flag you're so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Sure I do better than Foor.
    Bradpits of world under the same flag you're so funny.
    i doubt it ^^
    u cant beat me kiddo deal with it
    thats why you runned of to snowy cuz you thought was easier for u, go and hug gramsfoot ur so good at it pure skill ^^
    Last edited by Rapidash; Jan 17 2014 at 08:43 PM.

Hello Zrinko. Can i spar with you too?

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Hello Zrinko. Can i spar with you too?
    Want to spar that cryboy too Save some bones for me Val

Yesterday, a group of my tribe members were heading for DG from Ost with a relic that we'd captured - it was the second such attempt of the night (I think Akburnakh had captured it earlier, but hadn't turned it in) and so we decided to return it. However, fearing that we'd run into heavy freep resistance at DG, as had been the case earlier on, Ahtaaja OOCed saying something along the lines of 'taking LC with relic'. At that point, we left a warg from our group behind to watch LC, and see what happened, and to tell any creeps that showed up the truth, and that we'd return to take LC after dropping off the relic. Yet, while we were arriving at DG, the warg reported that about 12 freeps had arrived at LC, and were sitting there, waiting for creeps to arrive. There had been no freeps there before, the warg had checked, yet after we OOCed, a horde of freeps descended on it.

And I'm afraid there's only one thing that can be concluded from this, and its something which I've often denied happens on our server (probably out of blind hope) - spying. Someone sticks a r0 reaver somewhere in Grams/DoF and then keeps it open to see what is happening on creep OOC. At this point, the action was Grams camp, yet this particular person who had a spying account watching the OOC (or even a friend relaying the info via TS) to make sure that ANY attempt at creating action (the plan after taking LC was to head to Lug to give creeps a place to fight from) was suppressed.

So either there are some freeps who are so utterly desperate for renown that they spy in order to find where a couple of stray creeps have gone, or they enjoy Grams camp - and due to the amount of hunters, loremasters, minstrels and runekeepers that frequent Grams each evening, I'd say the latter. Which remains utterly disappointing. I could name and shame those who were at LC, but I'll likely end up accusing some who were utterly innocent (of spying, at least) and simply followed the zerg ball, and unfortunately there's no way that we can actually find out who the spy/spies are, and its unlikely that they'll care upon reading this either (if they ever do) - however, in my book spying is nearly as bad as FCing/macroing, and the 'spy' should know that while what they are doing isn't against the rules of the game, their conduct is utterly shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Yet, while we were arriving at DG, the warg reported that about 12 freeps had arrived at LC ... a horde of freeps descended on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Yesterday, a group of my tribe members were heading for DG from Ost with a relic that we'd captured - it was the second such attempt of the night (I think Akburnakh had captured it earlier, but hadn't turned it in) and so we decided to return it. However, fearing that we'd run into heavy freep resistance at DG, as had been the case earlier on, Ahtaaja OOCed saying something along the lines of 'taking LC with relic'. At that point, we left a warg from our group behind to watch LC, and see what happened, and to tell any creeps that showed up the truth, and that we'd return to take LC after dropping off the relic. Yet, while we were arriving at DG, the warg reported that about 12 freeps had arrived at LC, and were sitting there, waiting for creeps to arrive. There had been no freeps there before, the warg had checked, yet after we OOCed, a horde of freeps descended on it.

And I'm afraid there's only one thing that can be concluded from this, and its something which I've often denied happens on our server (probably out of blind hope) - spying. Someone sticks a r0 reaver somewhere in Grams/DoF and then keeps it open to see what is happening on creep OOC. At this point, the action was Grams camp, yet this particular person who had a spying account watching the OOC (or even a friend relaying the info via TS) to make sure that ANY attempt at creating action (the plan after taking LC was to head to Lug to give creeps a place to fight from) was suppressed.

So either there are some freeps who are so utterly desperate for renown that they spy in order to find where a couple of stray creeps have gone, or they enjoy Grams camp - and due to the amount of hunters, loremasters, minstrels and runekeepers that frequent Grams each evening, I'd say the latter. Which remains utterly disappointing. I could name and shame those who were at LC, but I'll likely end up accusing some who were utterly innocent (of spying, at least) and simply followed the zerg ball, and unfortunately there's no way that we can actually find out who the spy/spies are, and its unlikely that they'll care upon reading this either (if they ever do) - however, in my book spying is nearly as bad as FCing/macroing, and the 'spy' should know that while what they are doing isn't against the rules of the game, their conduct is utterly shameful.

Creeps and freeps have always been spying on one another right or wrong it happens on both sides, but look at the big picture here because of the spying you and your team was able to redirect the danger to a different location allowing your group to complete your mission, so maybe use the system to benefit wink wink.

Smile

Cheers all for the spars\fights this weekend!

Was a learning curve after Thingo performed the operation on me....which im eternally grateful for Im really hungry after that...um Maude do you really need legs? Just one? Ahhh thats better...

The drums...I cannot hear any. Where have they all gone...? Its slowly coming back to me...all I remember, no drums but the screech of some, ah...alot, no drums just minstrel songs...ah my head...I need to speak to the Master before I....ahh the songs of free people....I cant get them out...

./salute
    Last edited by Plebboy; Feb 02 2014 at 03:47 PM.

*bump*

To bring this thread alive again, I want to bring something in discussion.

Does the use of a morale pot in spar, justify to gank someone else during spars and in normal action 24/7 ?

And who should be mad, the one that got a morale pot against him in spar? Or the one that's getting ganked for it?

Just something to throw in the community.

P.S. Love ya still pouch, grand organizer of spars (Doesnt really work with being a ganker)

In my opinion spars at LC HS should be inviolable by anyone other than the two combatants. If someone uses a pot, then they are cheating, either because they don't know the rules or they choose to ignore them, but that does not justify anyone else jumping in during the spar. The person who uses the pot in the spar is shameful (unless agreed before to balance things out, between the spar participants) and they know it.

EDIT: However, 'ganking' is justified in spars if a person has interfered with a previous spar to kill a kb, half the inf/ren for instance. Some people (I won't mention names here, but you can scroll a long way up to see the account of those that did) deserve to be ganked if they have interfered with a spar.

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    *bump*

Does the use of a morale pot in spar, justify to gank someone else during spars and in normal action 24/7 ?

And who should be mad, the one that got a morale pot against him in spar? Or the one that's getting ganked for it?

P.S. Love ya still pouch, grand organizer of spars (Doesnt really work with being a ganker)
    LOL didn't you start the spar with immune pot, anyways im not going to dwell on it tbh ,cast your mind back 3/4 weeks i was sparing Anis rvr at oc was a close fight i got the lucky kb think i was left with 1k when you kb me from stealth then ran to oc ,tbh i laughed i found it funny you had been watching the fight for awhile maybe there is a ganker in all of us

Logging over to qq a alcohol fueled hobbit was't the best move sry to the ba i r.a.p.e.d but you did deserve it, got him while you was login to qq me moro, i did check the log and the Ba hit me good few times sneaky fecker

Anyways i kind of have a soft spot for you moro you want to shake hands on it and order in a pizza maybe watch (Brokeback mountain) together

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    LOL didn't you start the spar with immune pot, anyways im not going to dwell on it tbh ,cast your mind back 3/4 weeks i was sparing Anis rvr at oc was a close fight i got the lucky kb think i was left with 1k when you kb me from stealth then ran to oc ,tbh i laughed i found it funny you had been watching the fight for awhile maybe there is a ganker in all of us

Logging over to qq a alcohol fueled hobbit was't the best move sry to the ba i r.a.p.e.d but you did deserve it, got him while you was login to qq me moro, i did check the log and the Ba hit me good few times sneaky fecker

Anyways i kind of have a soft spot for you moro you want to shake hands on it and order in a pizza maybe watch (Brokeback mountain) together
    1. Fight at oc, I dont remember fully, but I do remember taking that 'gank' on you, since something happend earlier, but mind becomes foggy and details are lost.
    2. I started with immune pot, after store track abusing zS
    3. QQ against a hobbit, has ever been legit, even if the hobbit is full of to many beers!
    4. BA was with me in fellow, he helped me out in your first gank attempt.
    5. Pizza is fine, even with Brokeback mountain (love-story movie?), but no more beers! I am tender....
    6. "Anyways i kind of have a soft spot for you moro "...... this must be love!

O.o

Sorry for my behaviour aswell, was a bit mad for nothing zS Late night stuff always gets mezzy...

Anyways I do wanna give my opinion on spars:
    In my opinion, controlling of pots/buffs/store stuff is never controlable. These goods can easily be activated, and for me, it;s something everyone has, so the use of it is in everyone's own hands.
    Same goes for skills. You could limit ursellf with lesser "OP" skills, but this highly depends on the players attempt to make the spar harder for himself.
    I know there are the non-written rules, but these days, it's hard to find any balance at all in terms of skills, buffs and pots.

For me the only real thing in spars, is to not break combat and not go out of line of sight .

And that shouldnt be so hard... The rest is the player's opinion, since spars arent forced things to do and u can simply deny someone a spar.

That's what I wanted to say.

./moro

Tbh unless the spars are at lc hs anyone as chance to be ganked. I said this before when I've found myself been steam rolled by Inc craid was my fault for sparing out in the open away from Lc, saying that I will not mention the name of a warg that did gank me at lc hs a few days ago sn..pie not sure why Tbh he logged of straight after maybe back to snowy who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post

can you 2 pls get a room ?
    pouch what happend with mich ? she not hot anymore for you ? zS

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    *bump*

You reap what you sow ?

P.S. Welcome Snowy creeps.
    Last edited by -Tanyc-; Feb 06 2014 at 06:54 AM.

I'm here just to say, omg freeps you are being really nabs lol, too much grams camping made you rusty and slow? Coooooooooooooooooommon!!!! ^_^
    Also thx boonie for yesterday' raid, was really epic and funny, no more sausages from now on

P.S. gratz me for R6

P.P.S. noob jc, nakah and master noob dil!!! :kisses:

Only 6? You slacker, Embo!

After the 20Qs, what do people think of the two things that vaguely relate to us that were newly announced? I think its a rather mixed bag...

1) 'Ettenmoors Pass' - more freeps in the Moors is never a good thing, especially as if they die once, these novices to pvmp will almost certainly group/raid up immediately. While the initial introduction of this will be a feast for creeps (as we get a load of unexperienced freeps hitting the Moors), it may see the creep population take a dive again.

2) Catapults - I think these have some potential provided two things are taken into account - 1) they are situated at only Grams and GV, and 2) that they are player operated. 1 combined with 2 means that Grams camps (and GV camps, though these are much more rare), while they may still happen will be a lot more risky for freeps, as if they are player operated, the camping side are less able to judge their distance/direction and how close they can get like they would with the one-shotters. Also, I think there'd have to be a decision between whether they made catapult kills give infamy, but have a long cd per player, or have no cd per player, but not give infamy.

To be honest, I wouldn't actually mind the introduction of a more siege-orientated things in the Moors (gates on the keeps etc), because this would prevent ninjas of keeps from happening, and may result in interesting and diverse fights outside keeps, as opposed to either inside keeps or up against one-shotters, which is most common - though I can't see this working well until balance in the Moors is restored, because at the moment, if one side clearly has the upper hand, ninjas are necessary to take the keeps swiftly.

As for position of catapults, perhaps there should also be a tower near Tol (independent from the keep, like the bridges used to be) which could be captured in a similar way to the OPs and then be operated by the side that controls it. While some might see this as 'more pve', I'm up for anything which brings a little more evolution and excitement to the Moors - any new dynamic would be great.

Page 137 of 164 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 147 ... LastLast