We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 133 of 164 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    This hasn't happened in any of the "raid vs raid fight nights". I'm not joining the freep farm fests anymore.
    Well I guess it is always easier to complain in life then actually try and change something about it. It takes nothing to complain but a hell lot to try and make a difference, think about that.

Please stop to pretend you are doing those raids vs raids fights to change the server action in a positive way.

It's very obvious you are only increasing your own renown gain in a less active pvp period. Those raid vs raid fights are the easiest ezmode way to get renown.
    How often did you die in those fights ? How often did you participate in those raids without a +100% renown buff ? How often did your freep raid wipe ?

But that's not enough. Freep raids, or their leader, started to develop tactics how to make even more renown out off those fights, than just simply wiping the creep raid. For me as a healer it's pretty obvious that freep raids, lead probably by you, always kill all dps before even attacking the healers. No, freep raids wait for the warleader rezzes, and then kills dps again. Only then the freep raid kills the rest, the defilers and warleaders.
    But thanks a lot for stopping to heal and kill for a short while in the fight so the creeps get their 2-5 kills as well. Yes, it's always 2-5 kills for creeps while the freep raid doesn't only kill the creep raid once but at least ~1 1/2 time each fight (adding all the warleader rezzed, then afterwards killed again creeps). Strange, isn't it ?
    That's still not enough. The freep raid then has the glorious to idea to fight near out gy. So wiping the creep raid + killing warleader rezzed creeps is not the maximum renown. The freep raid wants continuous retreating creeps to come back and give even more renown per fight. A nice stream of renown raining down on freeps, while creeps die over and over again. It's hilarious, really. Next freep suggestion is probably that we queue up in a nice line to make it even more ezmode.

I have more respect for fight clubber. At least they are brave enough and risk being caught, kill themselves over and over again and not other players.
    What those recent freep raids are doing is shameless abuse of creep weakness on this server for their own renown gain. I waited long enough for the freep raid leader to notice that weakness and CHANGE, as you say, but no he keeps going on as described, pretends to do it for the best of the server, even.

Yesterday we had a good, balanced fight. It was 14 creeps vs 8 freeps (2 minstrel healers on the freep side outhealed the 14 creeps). Well, it was a different freep leader who didn't have the purpose to max incoming renown in his mind.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

As much as I respect you as a person and as a player Valdez, saying that, is actually showing how much respect you have for your fellow creeps and server.
    What are u trying to archieve? Another crusade to snowbourn? well I have been there and it isnt as good as u pretend to be.
    All I remmeber from that server is that u cant even have 1 spar, b4 someone ganks you or your opponent.
    Pretty sad for such server to have such reputation, u want to be part of.
    That's all I have to say about that server. Now please, leave this server alone or come back. Dont make it any worse then it already is.

It's your rep and your choise to make.

(thx for the kind words tanick, that was my raid )

regards.
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Ok there are 2 sides to the coin ,not very often i join raids tbh but let me tell you this the last raid i was in we wiped the creeps a few times ,now here is where the other side to the coin never gets herd (raid leader asked high ranks to leave the raid to give a chance to the underpowerd side alot of us left) also can i just say the tactic behind the move to a creep gy to fight was purly to allow creeps to come back quick giving them a more of chance to wear us down ,and when the raid leader shouted for the healers to stop healing and just dps well to me thats a leader that wants both sides to enjoy the action .......agree ?

Always 2 sides to the coin......

Devs play god we pay to play in there money heaven .
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

It was more of a reply to Tanics post and to Miss Firefrost.

I don't know how others lead their raids. But i know a certain high clubbed lm does all to just win.

The original Valdez

No, snowbourn is not a pvp heaven because there is nothing like that in a pvp map ( especially lotro) because of the different levels of intelligences trying to work together.... it ends up in a fail

an example of this is 1vs1 gankers in snowbourn who have grown its a network, but seriously, who cares? all they do is steal the infamy from the other creep who would win (because they only jump at 500 morale) and just add 1 death

to be honest the only thing i miss in evernight is Kiisseli Aniq and Kedyto (plus my kin) and our 2-3 man groups

in snowbourn you can either solo in ping pongs or very early in the morning, otherwise you end up in poor tr being ooced by Akmedic and suddenly you get jumped by the whole Creatures tribe

rest you can think of is epic (and no we are not in a crusade to bring more freeps lol nobody likes them)

Aso ... that was your choise.
    The game is the same, what make a game funny are people.
    On evernight you can make our game.

About the raid fight ... tbh i thin atm it's useless make a creep raid. Creep need 3/6 man group and go around map for find good fight and not for zerg or become zerged. That's 'cause it's useless for a new comers join a raid and spam random skill. New players need to learn how to play. And we need to look one be one for understand what is wrong on a new player.

The game it's sure unbalanced but ... yesterday cred and moro killed me with they warg. 2 warg can kill me enough easy with CD ... a lot of interruption, fear and damage. I'm death 2 3 time ? After i found garrafen with RK same 2 warg + reaver and another warg and we killed all togheter. But alone me or garra was death. TOgheter we become really strong, that's cause we have a lot of healing class.

The only true healer for creep is defi and WL need to be grouped and on range for heal ...
    Freep can heal with mini, RK, lm and cappy can heal more than a wl people out of fellow !

Tanyc you talk about renow rain ... tbh i wanna reach rank 12 atm :P and for that i play more freep than creep but ... usually it's hard play creep cause no one wanna join or make a group ... but what is the power of creep ?
    Really what make creep strong ? Do you know ?
    Well i think it's easy, how make a group.
    If you have some freep you will have a kind of fellow but if you miss one cappy ... well no way you can't have a cappy !
    On creep if you miss a WL ... well relog create wl and it's done. Reach rank 6 isn't so hard and that's enough for become strong for your group. Well you need 13 audacity for survive but ... that's the same on both side !
    Anyway that's folk, make your group and look for what you need for become more strong, ask people for corruption and call CC.
    You can make a macro for call a fear or root or any kind of cc. If you spam fear you will lose all you cc for nothing.
    Many way for improve your game.

Last edited by FireFrost; Nov 07 2013 at 01:35 PM.

Creeps lost players, that's why raid disbanded. Numbers dropped from 22-14 after 2-3hours of raiding. 30% infamy bonus vs 170% renown bonus and a pet named "WarFeedMeMore" or something did the rest and creeps got outnumbered buff soon afterwards.

Evernight : Tanick R13 Lm ~ Wakkawakka R10 Def
    Morthond : Mandridar R9 Lm ~ Cragstone R9 Wvr

Ettenmoors 360 view from above

Hi all, I never post on the forums, but I got a strange flying bug and made a 360 degree screenshot of ettens I wanted to share with you.

[url=http://s13.postimg.org/llas8oqol/ettenmoors_360.png]

can we start a poll for best / worst [something] player in RoR compitition

I want to give jiggle more troll cookies for annoying so many people yet being nothing but amusing ^_^
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

An overall best player nomination thing sounds fun.
    GL making it bubu
    Last edited by Remcosajax; Nov 14 2013 at 11:14 AM.
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post

I want to give jiggle more troll cookies for annoying so many people yet being nothing but amusing ^_^
    Naaaaa best player will not work to many sore losers a better idea would be most helpful/supportive/ etc etc:

1 Most aware healer creep/freep.
    2 Player most like to stay behind to help you get away.
    3 Funnest occ chatter box.

just few examples ,stay away from best skilled player awards m8 ,they 1 sided and not really judged on player skills just my opinion ofc i would win most skilled anyways but hey im modest :P
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

we always have those award nomination in the end of year can it wait till then ?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Apart from the good fights we had this evening, a really really foul and stupid trick.
    Disbanded and flank soloers with a raid? Nice job there.
    Didnt knew creeps could sink that low.
    I'm not having the pic from helley but it was a good time to post that one right now.
    Creeps, really disappoiniting.......
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    we always have those award nomination in the end of year can it wait till then ?
    I think each X-pack makes more sense tbh.

but it is nearly december so I guess x-pack is pointless xD

I'll bring it up another date ^_^ can't wait to vote rodin for best hunter now!
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post

Just 2 categories could match for Evernight, Lamers & Whinners
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Coming to snow Kris?

The original Valdez

Yep Val, I've told I'll stay @ EN till HD, now is time to leave
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Great! See you there

The original Valdez

Goodbye Farru or Whatever name u prefer as main. Have fun on snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Just 2 categories could match for Evernight, Lamers & Whinners
    Lol'd irl ^
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Not now not never will helly leave evernight watch this space ,only way helly will ever leave evernight is if i go first thats a true story ,book us a room helly you need some hobbit muscle C=B <----------

Only one thing to say

Have fun on snowie!
    Lore-master rank 14
    Proud leader of Odyssey

just be sure your internet can handle it, cause when i transfered i tried to play with my old speed (2mbps/sec which is 200kb download ) and i couldnt get out of gv.
    i had to upgrade to 24 (2,,4mb download) to be able to be in the same time with the other raiders but still in raid time you get 20s skill lag maybe more, last night for example i was stuck in lc 5 mins along with 30 freeps and 50 creeps until every1 was dead and was shouting "what the hell happened"

just a friendly tip cause i know you had some pc problems back when i played here.
    Last edited by Evadar; Nov 17 2013 at 04:37 AM.

Page 133 of 164 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 ... LastLast