We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 131 of 164 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4094
    yawn !
    Anyway I like audacity system. It's a good point for have pvp equip/pve equip.
    Equip with hight dps ? Well ... you take a lot more damage. The problem is the switch but ... will be fixed !

Thank you for the spars Sprit, rokzar and gadrunk. It was fun mates =)
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Thank you for the spars Sprit, rokzar and gadrunk. It was fun mates =)
    Cheers Aniq, was fun! Youre too hard to kill tho=). Ill prolly be up for more fun late this evening after my holy pub visit,

Ofc, lies....
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Heya guys!

Im sorry for last night! I let my frustration over the game mechanics go over board and to write bad stuff to some of u guys. My apologies to you! Im gonna take a break for a while and play a game thats not that frustrating=). Take care out there and ill see u in helms deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Spritmagen View Post
    Heya guys!

Im sorry for last night! I let my frustration over the game mechanics go over board and to write bad stuff to some of u guys. My apologies to you! Im gonna take a break for a while and play a game thats not that frustrating=). Take care out there and ill see u in helms deep.
    Hope to cya soon m8 ,epic spars we had yesterday thx m8 really enjoyed them ,sad day if you leave long term
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Hey Spritmagen ! You are welcome !

Yesterday we saw some good fight.
    Dont' be worry .... at last game bored a bit but best problem at is balancing
    Some combo can become really too much strong on both side and make the game unbalanced ... if freep raid have enough mini can become immortal if have enough cappy can become really OP damage, same for creep.
    Anyway keep the fight and play with your game is the best way !!!

Angry I confess:

I killed the pvp in etten and I have killed the radio star

Ermm new creeps ?

Now i am not new creep that for sure but i will lovely listen if someone of you explain me what this audicity is.... as far i can do in my warg is die and die ... and rank 11 warg should do die so easily. Anyone will help ?

Edit 2013-10-09

BTw do i need to pay turbine points to get my avatar ... what the hell

Quote Originally Posted by Nozrog View Post
    Ermm new creeps ?

Now i am not new creep that for sure but i will lovely listen if someone of you explain me what this audicity is.... as far i can do in my warg is die and die ... and rank 11 warg should do die so easily. Anyone will help ?

Edit 2013-10-09

maybe he/she meant new to the system ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Ermm new creeps ?

Edit 2013-10-09

Dear Nozrog,

Audacity is a fairly recently added pain-in-the-hole system. You can purchase the ranks, going up to 13, from the monster player trainer. They cost commendations, the first bunch of ranks (up to 7 or so?) cost a couple of hundred commendations (he guessed) and the next bunch cost 6000 each (he said fairly certain). Audacity provides a reduction to incoming damage and cc effects. It definitely helps a lot. Although you will still explode annoyingly fast when focussed and still get hit with head scratchingly high crits from time to time regardless. Just poke the creeps in ooc next time you're on for further explanation. Always nice to see old faces return.

No idea what you mean about the avatar thingie, if it's some forum picture nonsense I leave that kind of headache to my goblin scribe Maude.
    Thingo MD - Evernight

If i remember right, first 7 ranks of Audacity cost 500comms per rank.

You can see what audacity gives, by opening your wartab and move your mouse over Audacity.

The original Valdez

Thanks guys - from help on forum and ooc - still my warg dies easily but it is much better.

Creep audacity ranks start at 100 comms up to 300 comms for R7 (a total of 1125 comms for R7 Audacity). It then costs 6000 per rank from R8 to R13.

Nozrog, also be aware that audacity benefits are not evenly distributed throughout the ranks; the first 6 purchased ranks (R2 - R7) carry 1/3 of the benefit, and the last 6 carry the remaining 2/3.

If you pay the 1k TP or whatever it is to unlock a creep, you can then play without a subscription. If you have a sub they're all automatically unlocked.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

:D

im back tonight how is the action of late

Quote Originally Posted by Geddes01 View Post
    im back tonight how is the action of late
    Usual steam rollers ,odd soloers ,few cjers ,huggers etc etc

I love jumping on war he feels full of hot air bounce bounce bounce
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

I have played few times on EVER and it looks for me as a ghost town and also i dont see any soa creeps/freeps - where are you guys ? log on

BTw audicity 9 and raising!

ANd still i dont see nay diffrence on my warg when i was on audicity 0 its still die from 2 hits like it does. ANyway we will never surrender!

I have played few times on EVER and it looks for me as a ghost town and also i dont see any soa creeps/freeps - where are you guys ? log on

ANd still i dont see nay diffrence on my warg when i was on audicity 0 its still die from 2 hits like it does. ANyway we will never surrender!
    having a break from this boring game :S
    will be back in HD maybe currently playing gta 5 online ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Hey Noz, you will really start to feel the diffirence once you get auda to 13.
    As for old players, like dil said, break/quitted. Some transfered to snowbourn.

The original Valdez

Yes some quitted, some are waiting for hd release to see how things go. and some moved to snow because they wanted to have an easier time. I think audacity sucks, the system is not motivating for new people to play pvp.

PS hail the recommendation, omg so much greenies, it's raining greenies hallelujah.

Full audacity m8 you will see some difference ,eat the weak outnumber the strong

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Would not say snowy as a easier choise, skill level of freeps on snowy is 10x more then most EN players, but its more fun and more pvp.
    Cool D but pls don't call moar ppl in snowy
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Well today was a day to mark of how things can be on evernight ........all i can say is awsome action ,don't ever let it be said creeps don't have balls well done creeps money could't buy that kind of determination grade A respect from me ,for a week day just epic action thx again .

hey thingo you need to fix that squeaky floorboard m8 nice pjs btw

No one can call Evernight a dying server now! That action last night, especially for a week day, was truly amazing, and showed great amounts of dedication from both sides - particularly the creeps - so thank you all for that.

Also, thanks for the spars afterwards, which rounded the action off nicely - Rokzar, Ahtaaja, Sednorwen, Spritmaagen, Farruquita, Healmeimtrying(etc) and anyone else I've forgotten, it was an honour to fight you

P.S. It was a shame that Kacu (on Ugolliad) didn't want to fight me - I admit I was reluctant to fight a spider at the start, as they usually just kite to death, but when I was happy to spar, it seems that Kacu wasn't. Shame, but nevermind.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Tolvax, Champion - And others...
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Page 131 of 164 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 ... LastLast