We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 130 of 164 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 4094
  1. #3226
    There has been good fights recently even thow there has been alot of server switching. there is easymode on both sides. ie minsers only coming out when they can zerg solo creeps and some creeps do the same. There is major imbalance and if freeps call it skill 5 freeps against 8 creeps and win its not.

    Id like to thank all the creeps and freeps over the recent weeks its been good action and i plan to stick about.

    Yours truly Geditupya

  2. #3227
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    sure if that makes u happy

    you such a cry baby lol remeber its just a game ^^

    stop qq now cheers and thx
    That's what an epix kid would say.
    GUARDIAN

    I AM CRED

  3. #3228
    ------> http://www.lotro-companion.com/characters/index/34/0 gz rodin number 1 any link me the ren/info stats checker ?
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #3229
    Quote Originally Posted by Cred.Iam View Post
    That's what an epix kid would say.
    if that makes u happy sure why not ^^
    thats my job for now
    now stop qq pls and thx
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  5. #3230
    With this, my first and final post on the forum i would just like to thank the creeps and freeps of evernight for making my stay here a pleasant one.
    I have decided to try a different server to spark a new interest in the game.

    Anyway the fights have frome time to time been real nice and i´ll miss alot of you...

    Yours truly
    //Peccz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001e3469/signature.png]Peccz[/charsig]

  6. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccz View Post
    With this, my first and final post on the forum i would just like to thank the creeps and freeps of evernight for making my stay here a pleasant one.
    I have decided to try a different server to spark a new interest in the game.

    Anyway the fights have frome time to time been real nice and i´ll miss alot of you...

    Yours truly
    //Peccz
    bb peccz sad to see you leave
    hope you find that spark you looking for in the other server
    GL and HF
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  7. #3232
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    82
    Gratz on rank on your spider War
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

  8. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    ------> http://www.lotro-companion.com/characters/index/34/0 gz rodin number 1 any link me the ren/info stats checker ?
    This one is out of date, as the rest I think. No more renown/info checker with new turbine engine
    [IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7236/wbj9.jpg[/IMG]

    Yageer Silverscale - R7 Man Champion
    Oruam Ratto - R11 Orc Defiler

  9. #3234
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindal View Post
    Gratz on rank on your spider War

    Gratz both War on Spider and Gootrek on Guardian!!
    [IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7236/wbj9.jpg[/IMG]

    Yageer Silverscale - R7 Man Champion
    Oruam Ratto - R11 Orc Defiler

  10. #3235

    Thumbs up

    Thankyou Oruam =) and thankyou all the creeps for bringing or trying good fights all around the map this last weeks despite they are outnumbered or low ranked they show a lot of courage charging and trying.

    p.s.: Oru is the avatar image designed and created by you? i like it
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

  11. #3236
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway, Bergen
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by Gootrek View Post
    p.s.: Oru is the avatar image designed and created by you? i like it
    http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro/
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

  12. #3237
    Niceeee =) thankyou Gattsu we'll miss Christmas lotteries hehe :-p
    [img]http://photouploads.com/images/gotrek.jpg[/img]

  13. #3238
    Congratulations goo

    Insector Gadget - R15 weaver

  14. #3239
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    7
    Hello how are you doing ?

    I am just wondering to reactivate my accout here in this game and i just wondering how is the state of pvmp here on evernight ? its still great as is use to be ?

    EDIT: O gattsu hello... there is more of ANCIENT evernighters still playing ?
    Last edited by Nozrog; Sep 20 2013 at 09:44 PM.

  15. #3240
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5
    Good old Nozrog...the bane of my Cappy...yes come back mate! bwahaha lol :P How you doing dude..good to see you!

  16. #3241
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    7
    What i can say...
    i came after 4 years, checked and how pvmp looks after so long time , its still $^##% like it was so no pint reactivating sub. IF i have to chosse to pay this idiots from turbine for pvp full of bugs and unbalanced sides i will pass ANd CAppy i enjoyed our spars but atm its not possible i got 17k hp and get hits for 1-2k , they made creeps one big pounch bags. Turbine is great at one thing - no matter where i will click i got message pay 2 euro for that or 22 euro for this. To be honest this game is not worth even on eurocent. See you after 4 years

    TUrbine word for you- compared to many awesome MMO's you realy should reconsider if you want cash for this unfinished game.
    Last edited by Nozrog; Sep 21 2013 at 06:13 PM.

  17. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozrog View Post
    What i can say...
    i came after 4 years, checked and how pvmp looks after so long time , its still $^##% like it was so no pint reactivating sub. IF i have to chosse to pay this idiots from turbine for pvp full of bugs and unbalanced sides i will pass ANd CAppy i enjoyed our spars but atm its not possible i got 17k hp and get hits for 1-2k , they made creeps one big pounch bags. Turbine is great at one thing - no matter where i will click i got message pay 2 euro for that or 22 euro for this. To be honest this game is not worth even on eurocent. See you after 4 years

    TUrbine word for you- compared to many awesome MMO's you realy should reconsider if you want cash for this unfinished game.
    You probs be abit rusty aswell m8 after 4 years afk ,maybe give it abit more time has its bad days and good days rvr is in a good place atm not sure what creep you trial ran today tbh.

    Had few hours solo play today enjoyed it n1 to those involved
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

  18. #3243
    you were probably lacking audacity on your warg.
    Insector Gadget - R15 weaver

  19. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by InsectorGadget View Post
    you were probably lacking audacity on your warg.
    Hell yea its hard to kill a freep with audacity never mind with out ,very well could be the issue if you felt to much like a punch bag.
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

  20. #3245
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Hell yea its hard to kill a freep with audacity never mind with out ,very well could be the issue if you felt to much like a punch bag.
    I think audacity was a big mistake for both sides, it deters new players from joining PvMP, as without full audacity (or even sometimes with) you can just explode if looked at funny. It takes a certain mindset to keep playing long enough through so many many deaths to grind the long path to full audacity.
    I think audacity was patched in as a temporary sticky plaster to cover some flaws in the system and like so many things lately, the plaster has congealed into the skin of the program and now needs to be surgically removed.
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

  21. #3246
    Cheers for some awesome late night spars throughout this weekend. Was great to have a 5-6h sparfest both nights=). Special thanks to kiisseli, cred, kedyto and goo and many more!

    Just to clarify due to a relog tell from a freep that I missed to answer. I dont use any of my big heals in spars, uruk heal and quitter neve win.

    Take care!

  22. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritmagen View Post
    Cheers for some awesome late night spars throughout this weekend. Was great to have a 5-6h sparfest both nights=). Special thanks to kiisseli, cred, kedyto and goo and many more!

    Just to clarify due to a relog tell from a freep that I missed to answer. I dont use any of my big heals in spars, uruk heal and quitter neve win.

    Take care!
    Hmmm missed them again what time are we talking about here ? also is it arranged for these times just so i know and maybe work around to meet these times thx

    Had few spars early on but seems like im missing the big meetings
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

  23. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozrog View Post
    Hello how are you doing ?

    I am just wondering to reactivate my accout here in this game and i just wondering how is the state of pvmp here on evernight ? its still great as is use to be ?

    EDIT: O gattsu hello... there is more of ANCIENT evernighters still playing ?
    nozrog is back ? damn damn
    hello mate you should reactivate it and join the fight in evernight ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  24. #3249
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway, Bergen
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozrog View Post
    EDIT: O gattsu hello... there is more of ANCIENT evernighters still playing ?
    Hello and I have transferred to Snowbourn
    [center][img]http://i.tinyuploads.com/oif5aN.jpg[/img][/center]

  25. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Hmmm missed them again what time are we talking about here ? also is it arranged for these times just so i know and maybe work around to meet these times thx

    Had few spars early on but seems like im missing the big meetings
    I usually log in after my pub visit around 11 on weekends=), not every weekend tho. You guys can add me to skype, its the same as my forumname. Its easier to send tells over skype=)

 

 
Page 130 of 164 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 140 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload