We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 127 of 164 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    PvMP-related forums must also follow the Community Guidelines. PvMP forums can be used to discuss...PvMP! Surprising, I know. That said, if you aren't discussing PvMP, but are rather bringing in-game disputes to a public forum, fighting, insulting or harassing others, calling people out for their perceived actions in-game, or otherwise violating the community guidelines, you may well find yourself facing disciplinary action.
    First of all, I want to say sorry, I've just reported that answer, and like I've explained in my message, is just Sci-Fi, no Troll have been banned, and I hardly found any kind of disciplinary action against people which insulted, harassed, and worst things that sadly happened @ Evernight First was: Foor, too much QQ, rofl kk m8, 750.000 yrs hardcore player, etc.... Recently was: EMBOLOOOOO Now is: CORDOVANNNNN Cannot wait more to see what's next xd

It's amazing how absorbed some people are in their own pro world and think they have the right to insult people who critizise them.
    Is using macros considered to be cheating ? remember people getting 1 week bans for using them.

Buying accounts with real money, cheating,farming ranks, exploiting, macroing etc are ok, as long as you use enough money in the lotro store.
    Report a f2p person and im sure he gets banned for putting up a wrong kind of a smiley in the forums.
    New rule, farewell threads are against the new rules in forums, yet i see a GM commenting on one with ty come again.

Money makes the world go round.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Buying accounts with real money, cheating,farming ranks, exploiting, macroing etc are ok, as long as you use enough money in the lotro store.
    Report a f2p person and im sure he gets banned for putting up a wrong kind of a smiley in the forums.
    New rule, farewell threads are against the new rules in forums, yet i see a GM commenting on one with ty come again.

Money makes the world go round.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcXMhwF4EtQ

XD

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Is using macros considered to be cheating ? remember people getting 1 week bans for using them.
    yes

18. You may not create, post, use or distribute any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools without the express written permission of Turbine (including, without limitation, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, map hacks, and data gathering utilities).
    http://www.turbine.com/en/content/lotro-coc

which just shows how bad LI/Armor swapping is if it's the norm for players to be doing it. unless it was designed by turbine to be used in such a way, which I find hard to believe.

Old, but pretty clear: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...18#post4528518

Macroing and botting are not even close to the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    Old, but pretty clear: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...18#post4528518

Macroing and botting are not even close to the same thing.
    it does state "you may not ... use ... third party software tools without the express written permission of Turbine ... including ... macroing programs ..."

turbine has said using macro's before is fine. but it's really how you use them. where do you draw the line is your own conclusion.

but they do take the rules not so seriously. apprantly, they do have a system to check if it's a macro or bot. same people tanick mentioned did get a message saying something a long the lines of "we've been monitering you for awhile and your macro/botting to your advantage, this is not aloud".

armor swapping is just so wide spread now, if they did inforce it, they might as well ban everyone. macro'ing is *almost* a needed part of what hard core mmo's see as mmo's like a tryhard. it's just, how far they let that go before it's just breaking balance of the game. currently, my belief is that it's too far. especially in moors when it's just overkill against other players who can not.

It's good news, but a shame that they'll do nothing about people who have already clubbed. Most of us know who they are, though.

Hope this don't effect spars ,imo spars are not related in anyway to fc but the way things are going orginised spars will be treated in the same way sad day if that ever happens

Back in ettens in few weeks cann't pvp 1 handed no fun at all....see you all soon ,last post got deleted seems devs can't take a joke ;s
    Last edited by minnimeepouch; Aug 28 2013 at 05:29 PM.

Your World Character Transfer is now complete. finally!!!

i would like to thank my friends from 6 wonderfull months of PvP, and all the others who gave me a reason to fight them by showing me their low intelligence levels.

Big thx to Kiisseli and Aniq for being awesome team-mates and Jellys and guys on BG who accepted me when i tried to help creeps fight back zergs and troll leaders.

was fun and hope to cya again in snowy.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Back in ettens in few weeks cann't pvp 1 handed no fun at all...
    just play hunter :P

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    Your World Character Transfer is now complete. finally!!!

i would like to thank my friends from 6 wonderfull months of PvP, and all the others who gave me a reason to fight them by showing me their low intelligence levels.

Big thx to Kiisseli and Aniq for being awesome team-mates and Jellys and guys on BG who accepted me when i tried to help creeps fight back zergs and troll leaders.

was fun and hope to cya again in snowy.
    It was a pleasure to play with you all this time buddy . We will keep in touch through facebook. This is not a good bye, I'm sure our paths will return to find again .
    Until then, wish you the best in your new adventure mate.

See you soon =)

Mith bad paint skills, wheres my bunny ears.

Mith bad paint skills, wheres my bunny ears.
    You both are using those as weapons, can't you see that?

Ah, my mistake!

Pouch you're so pathetic -.- can you spar without kitting and heals? or too hard for you?

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    Pouch you're so pathetic -.- can you spar without kitting and heals? or too hard for you?
    Omg not again...i have 1 heal glee ,you where in flyer i used nothing but dps and cc what would you like me to do bend over and take it from behind ,honesty vulk let it go man its just spars you died its no big deal ,take it private if you have problem with me ffs its just game ,this is getting silly now you die and come on here flaming saying im spamming heals what fecking heals im burg not mini ,how can i kite a flyer warg ffs you died in under a minute ,dont bring rubbish to forums dude you want me to just stand in one spot and key turn ,im a mobile class let it go man ;s

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post
    Omg not again...i have 1 heal glee ,you where in flyer i used nothing but dps and cc what would you like me to do bend over and take it from behind ,honesty vulk let it go man its just spars you died its no big deal ,take it private if you have problem with me ffs its just game ,this is getting silly now you die and come on here flaming saying im spamming heals what fecking heals im burg not mini ,how can i kite a flyer warg ffs you died in under a minute ,dont bring rubbish to forums dude you want me to just stand in one spot and key turn ,im a mobile class let it go man ;s
    pouch please change your drugdealer - he gives you fake things. I have no probs fom dying in fair spar - it seems you have so you use 'savemyass' skills like glee x2 and kiting. Its nt hard to kite warg, nor any other creep. You say its just a game - them dont use this skills when its just game.

So this is all about what i should and should't do i.e i shouldn't use glee thats what your saying basicly ,please reflect back at the spar and take a look at what you should have did not what i should't do ,i can't really tell you how to play a warg tbh but i can ask you have a long think about the best way to attack a burg and keep up a good flow of dps during the fight you give far to much positional damage away for a start ,your a good warg i respect that you come to spars in the first place just dont't flame burgs for popping i skill (glee) when im holding back on so many warg exploder skills ,just think if i was gambler burg you would see what burg healing is all about ,like i say focus on my weakness don't expect me to show you it then thank me for a good fight when im dead on the floor ok.

enough said on the matter me thinks

boring !!! No rule die and leave your renow !

Stop botering people for every stupid rule !!! You have used a pots ! You are a store abuse !! FC !! Try to play more and chat less !!!

Anyway i can't play ! Stuck on stupid installing pre-reqs ... see you on the next fix !

Quote Originally Posted by Guiwinner View Post
    Anyway i can't play ! Stuck on stupid installing pre-reqs ... see you on the next fix !
    Thought it was a fail from my LotRO, but seems more people is getting same issue... IDK if Stop downloading the new installer or just stop & wait for Turbinnies to fix... anyways, will not be possible to log-in today, maybe on tuesday..... sigh

Guiwinner, try to remove and re-add lotroclient to your firewall. That helped me, when i had that problem.

Guiwinner, try to remove and re-add lotroclient to your firewall. That helped me, when i had that problem.
    it's a huge server side issue. check the rest of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    both melee classes, how is he able to kite so much? sounds like your not turning quick enough.

burglar heals are small. from what I remember, your flying healing would have been much more. it's 30-45 second cooldown iinc too. reduced by some skills a little, barely call that a cooldown what a burg could use in a spar. thats like saying don't use startling twist or riddle. or flea bitten, throat rip or snap.

you could have said it nicely "pouch, can I try spar you without your heal". standing still is a bit far though... and *maybe* he might have said yes. I *think* you get about 1.5k heal in total from it. so in a ~minute spar if you lost to pouch that maybe has 12k moral, your doing >350 dps at most taken in he might crit heals a lot too, which seems very low for a warg.

Page 127 of 164 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 ... LastLast