We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 126 of 164 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 4094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    wow embolo stop asking noobish question ffs u been playing this game in 6 years ? lol
    I'm noob in creep side and proud of it lol
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Nakah View Post
    I could have switched to freep at anytime during those difficult creep years but did not and played creep for many years when they were the underdog which disproves your assumption I have only ever chosen Ezmode PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu_EU View Post
    There is noting close to being underdog when you run around the map with +6 wargs targeting solo players, in fact it couldn't be more easymode PvP and whatever you say or do that is what people is always going to remember about you.
    I think that Gattsu is talking about ye olde days. Or to say, Nakah was never really an underdog on creep because he usually had a warg pack that ganked soloers.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

This was the golden age of lotro pvp, really:

[COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

Got this from a friend today and just want to point out that I have never said I don't gain renown from sparring, I have said that I don't get close to any zerg renown while sparing which I can pretty much back up by my really slow levelling of ranks.

yes.

forums > game
    [COLOR=#0000ff]~ Magellanic Moonsorrow ~ R13 ~ [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]~ Myrkky Hoitsu ~ R8 ~ [/COLOR]

I do love the rules enforced on this forum. Really, what on earth is the point of PvP forums where "calling out other players for their actions in game" is not allowed?
    Last edited by Tarenius; Aug 22 2013 at 10:55 PM.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    I do love the rules enforced on this forum. Really, what on earth is the point of PvP forums where "calling out other players for their actions in game" is not allowed?
    PvP forums for all other MMOs contain nothing but love, small bunnies and cute kittens. Get your facts right.

Hard to imagine but i actually won this fight ,yea baby thats how i roll

Back in game soon i hope......fecking work.

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post

Is this one of those "What happened next?" games?
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by minnimeepouch View Post

This picture made me smile - if only because its inside old EC - who would have thought that one would long for the old EC-SB or OC-WB pew pew?
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    This picture made me smile - if only because its inside old EC - who would have thought that one would long for the old EC-SB or OC-WB pew pew?
    Hehe I was thinking that the other day. The new camps are not strong places to regroup or defend, they are the barrel to help shoot fish in. At least in the old camps you could jump over the walls in multiple directions, run along the walls, circle the camps to break LOS.
    You could do something at least to try and throw off attackers when all friendly npcs had been agro'd away, they also did not seem to travel so far so would return back pretty quickly.
    The old camps were not perfect by any means but at least seemed better for both sides to advance/retreat from and their positioning closer to bridges rather than GY seemed to promote action. Orc camp should have been left where it was and Elf camp maybe moved north of the road so to be a little closer to TR GY (move the wolf den away of course). We might have moaned about the EC-SB/OC-WB pew pew for being stale but at least it was better than what we have now.

Perhaps the number of OP's should be increased (take away the nonsense buff they give of course), make them more like the old hot spots, where one side can advance/retreat too, can be captured and fought over, give a couple DOF entrances that either side can use at any time (for sneak attacks from below). Maybe give each OP a unique buff i.e. one gives +1 stealth awareness, another gives 1% increase incombat morale regen etc .
    Introduce a penalty for having too many OP's or keeps and such as less npcs at each one because troops are spread thin, and decrease in player damage output (the supply lines are too long to keep you 100% healthy). Again make it accumaltive, so once beyond a certain number the more of a hindrance it becomes to have so many, maybe up to renown/infamy per kill decreasing because killing an easy foe isn't something a champion (as in character not class :P ) would brag about. It would stop one side flipping the map at least, or if they do make it easier for the outnumbered side to resist a bit more effectively.

Wargs/Burgs giving you problems? Then having the awareness OP is a must, Hunters/BA's giving you damage then the -1% incoming ranged OP might be handy to control etc.
    Might be an awful idea, but at least it could be fun for both sides to try.
    Last edited by Glorthindal; Aug 23 2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: spelling
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindal View Post
    Hehe I was thinking that the other day. The new camps are not strong places to regroup or defend, they are the barrel to help shoot fish in.
    I think thats just down to how weak NPC's are now. I remember soloing an elite was something special in SoA. now with audacity people can solo the big bosses around. U10 also nurfed them way to much, the drakes used to put up a crazy fight, not anymore. they don't even seem to slow/stun/debuff as much lately. no wonder 2 people can storm to the top of a keep and kill a creep so easily.

curious if anyone has a tps off one of the sig mobs now?
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Really really nice spars Aniq!That made my day and I enjoed them much, hope you did so too. Still looking forward seeing the previous spars video :P:P
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Quote Originally Posted by XPICTO View Post
    Really really nice spars Aniq!That made my day and I enjoed them much, hope you did so too. Still looking forward seeing the previous spars video :P:P
    Matee!!! I changed to creep side for tell you thanks aswell, but did not catch you. Thank you so much to you mate. I really enjoyed sparing with you =). The following video is with jellys creep, and after this video, one video with our spars .

Hope that we can repeat those fights again soon, it was really fun =).

Thank you again mate, see you soon in ettens
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Matee!!! I changed to creep side for tell you thanks aswell, but did not catch you. Thank you so much to you mate. I really enjoyed sparing with you =). The following video is with jellys creep, and after this video, one video with our spars .

Hope that we can repeat those fights again soon, it was really fun =).

Thank you again mate, see you soon in ettens
    I switched freep to thank you - maybe we switched both in one time. We can spar in the next few days because i'm going to snowy maybe by mid-week. Will miss spars with you though and wont forget this nice time we had. Cheers
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

I switched freep to thank you - maybe we switched both in one time

Yeah probably hahahaha . We don't have lucky hehehe.

We can spar in the next few days because i'm going to snowy maybe by mid-week. Will miss spars with you though and wont forget this nice time we had. Cheers
    O sad to read this mate . Ofc buddy, will be a pleasure to do some spars with you before you go . I will miss our spars aswell mate, I really enjoyed every single fight with you. I hope that our paths to come together again =).

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post

O sad to read this mate . Ofc buddy, will be a pleasure to do some spars with you before you go . I will miss our spars aswell mate, I really enjoyed every single fight with you. I hope that our paths to come together again =).

Cheers
    Just say when want to spar these days and we will do - would be nice to leave En with great good memories from great spar with you I'm sure our paths will meet again in the future and we'll have lovely and great spars again Cheers mate!

Just say when want to spar these days and we will do - would be nice to leave En with great good memories from great spar with you I'm sure our paths will meet again in the future and we'll have lovely and great spars again Cheers mate!
    Yeah would like that you will have a great end on this server mate . I will try to do my best, and ofc will be a pleasure to see you again soon, here or in the other server, for we can do a nice spars again =) I sent you a private message on forums, for we can gather one day before you go

PvMP-related forums must also follow the Community Guidelines. PvMP forums can be used to discuss...PvMP! Surprising, I know. That said, if you aren't discussing PvMP, but are rather bringing in-game disputes to a public forum, fighting, insulting or harassing others, calling people out for their perceived actions in-game, or otherwise violating the community guidelines, you may well find yourself facing disciplinary action.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    PvMP-related forums must also follow the Community Guidelines. PvMP forums can be used to discuss...PvMP! Surprising, I know. That said, if you aren't discussing PvMP, but are rather bringing in-game disputes to a public forum, fighting, insulting or harassing others, calling people out for their perceived actions in-game, or otherwise violating the community guidelines, you may well find yourself facing disciplinary action.
    There are Monster Play forums for general PvP discussion. Server-specific PvP forums are used to discuss server-specific PvMP, surprisingly. That naturally involves "calling out" specific people, both positively and negatively. To allow people to praise individuals as much as they like but ban criticism ends up with a completely false picture being painted. Probably the most obvious example is fightclubbing - We are all well aware that Turbine will do absolutely nothing to punish those that partake in it (even if irrefutable proof is given), so the only thing we can do is publicly call them out.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

There are Monster Play forums for general PvP discussion. Server-specific PvP forums are used to discuss server-specific PvMP, surprisingly. That naturally involves "calling out" specific people, both positively and negatively. To allow people to praise individuals as much as they like but ban criticism ends up with a completely false picture being painted. Probably the most obvious example is fightclubbing - We are all well aware that Turbine will do absolutely nothing to punish those that partake in it (even if irrefutable proof is given), so the only thing we can do is publicly call them out.
    You are incorrect, calling out other players is not allowed. This is not optional, nor new. People who violate this rule will soon find their posting privileges revoked.

You are incorrect, calling out other players is not allowed. This is not optional, nor new. People who violate this rule will soon find their posting privileges revoked.
    So you are saying that the administrators/devs encourage people to cheat? Or that we should not talk about player activities both positive and negative?
    [CENTER][B]Xodus-Warleader 12 Black Guard[/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/gallery_images/223082/large.png?1299381617[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I]I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend[/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindal View Post
    So you are saying that the administrators/devs encourage people to cheat? Or that we should not talk about player activities both positive and negative?
    Use the in-game reporting tools available to you, or use the forum reporting tools available to you, to deal with posts or in-game activities as appropriate. Discussing aspects of PvMP that you feel are negative is fine, as long as you are not calling out specific players, or otherwise violating the Community Guidelines. Of course we don't "encourage people to cheat", and enforcing the well-established Community Guidelines does not equate to allowing people to cheat.

Use the in-game reporting tools available to you, or use the forum reporting tools available to you, to deal with posts or in-game activities as appropriate. Discussing aspects of PvMP that you feel are negative is fine, as long as you are not calling out specific players, or otherwise violating the Community Guidelines. Of course we don't "encourage people to cheat", and enforcing the well-established Community Guidelines does not equate to allowing people to cheat.
    Whilst I realise that in-game bans are not your responsibility, Turbine do absolutely nothing to penalise PvP cheats and at the same ban people from exposing said cheats. If that isn't allowing people to cheat, I don't know what is.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

Just saying hello to Ultimate Evernight Thread: Evernight Strikes Back 7 in advance.
    Thank you.

Page 126 of 164 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast